Soccer Bitch Boys Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two little bitches," Julio said, getting up. But his tone was not without kindness, and he was growing hard again.

"Are you a machine?" Jack asked, voice filled with wonder.

Julio knelt on the bed and put his crotch in my face. "Open your mouth and suck my cock," he said. "Watch closely, Jack. Watch my pussy boy bobbing on my cock. He loves pleasing me. I'm his man. I made him my bitch."

Julio rubbed the shaft all over my face. "Keep licking the head slowly. Make me ready, baby," he said gruffly.

I felt my father's presence so close to my face. He must be shocked at how deep I can take a dick in my throat. And Julio didn't let him rest easy, always provoking him with emasculating remarks, demeaning myself and my father both.

"See how he loves my meat? I'll make him gag with cum soon enough. Your little boy grew up to be a slut, how proud are you?"

"I'm so proud of him. Even though he's not my son anymore."

I gasped, and turned to look at my dad. At Jack. But Julio quickly wrapped his fingers on my head and wrenched it around to keep sucking. Deep inside, he still punished me with a slap which left my cheek burning. He chuckled loudly. "Are you surprised, baby?"

I took a deep breath to answer. "A little."

"Sorry, Bruno. But I can see you want this too." My dad...Jack sounded genuine.

I looked up at Julio. "I'm a little hurt, though," I said.

Julio looked confused. He quirked an eyebrow. "Really, baby?" He lowered himself and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I thought this man was my father, but he's just another bitch boy. Maybe you can punish him for hurting me?"

His eyes widened; so did Jack's.

Julio wasn't convinced. "Are you serious?" he kept asking. "You mean it? For real, for real? Deadass?"

It took a while for me to convince both men, but when I did, I could tell both of them were happy, even though they tried to hide it. My dad was almost a little happy bunny wriggling his ass. A fucking shame. It made me horny though. The more I thought dirty things about dad, the more used I got, and hotter it felt.

"Fuck this old man's hole, baby," I said. "Destroy him. Rip him apart." I was like a cheerleader, and it reminded me of that fateful night on Lucas's bedroom, when Ricardo turned me into a bitch boy.

"You're right," Julio said, slapping my father's upturned buttcheek roughly. It was so strange, watching that scene. No amount of playfullness or roleplay could change the fact this man was my dad, and he was eager to get fucked by my boyfriend.

Before we could turn to action, Julio ordered my dad to take a shower and relax. My mother called me to ask why we were taking so long, so I had to come up with an excuse, while dad was showering, unable to answer his phone. But when he got out of the shower, he went straight to the bed, doggy-style ready to be pounded from behind.

Strange that Jack seemed to completely forget he had a wife home. There he lay, comfortable in my boyfriend's bed, acting so natural. I could almost get jealous, if I wasn't happy for him. He looked so so glad.

Julio noticed too. He chuckled under his breath. "Fucking slut," he said. And Jack blushed.

There, in Julio's small untidy bedroom which had not seen a proper cleaning for a few weeks, amidst the mess of sheets, under the soft light of morning slanting through the closed blinds of a window, my view of the man who I used to call father changed forever.

Julio took that view with his seven-inches and left it gaping open and raw. The cries that came out of Jack could just as easily have been coming from a bitch in heat. His cheeks got clapped so hard by Julio's crotch, I wondered how he would hide them from mother. At one point he started to drool all over Julio's pillows, biting them. From time to time, Julio looked over at me by the bed, jerking myself off in a sort of trance. Whatever he saw in my face didn't make him want to stop. Soon enough, the breeding was over. Jack was left gaping, blinking his anus as if trying to shut it but unable too. It looked like a bottomless dark pit from the way it was ajar.

"Did my ass ever look like that?"

"Yours is not sagged yet, baby," Julio said. "You're much tighter."

Julio spent a few minutes kissing me, while Jack moaned beside us. He was murmuring unintelligible things. We ignored him and kissed.

"Are you feeling guilty?" I said, because Julio didn't want to let me go.

"No. Of course not. No reason to."

"That's right," I said. "This old bitch deserved it."

"I sure did."

We took a moment to rest, but eventually Jack rose up. "We need to go, Bruno."

We dressed but before we left, Julio flashed us his cocky smirk. "Remember, no more calling each other son and dad."

The ride home started as a silent one, but the silence was loud. Jack didn't want to look at me. I wasn't sure I wanted to say anything. So I just grabbed his hand and held it firmly. Like I was his little boy again, the one he used to take to watch soccer games. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Uh...yeah. I hadn't had that much fun in years."

Our hands were locked tight now.

"As long as we have fun. That's all that matters, dad."

He looked at me.

"You're right, son."

He would always be my dad, no matter what crazy sex game Julio wanted us to play.

What Julio didn't see, Julio didn't know.

--

So guys, I wanna apologise. I've been really insecure about my writing lately. I usually write stuff, but it turns out too much story and not a lot of sex, which is kind of what I feel is expected of me here. So I try to write sex into it but it feels robotic and I give up. That's why I take so long to post it. But I wanna thank the guys who are always commenting on my stories. It's so nice and warms my heart. You know who you are.

12