Soccer Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I...what? I've never done it before. I'll probably be terrible at it. Why do you think it will be great?"

"Because silly, you're in love with me." Melanie paused for a moment to let that statement sink in. "And I love you too. So whatever our kisses are like, that is what kisses are supposed to be like."

Katie stood there dumbfounded. She was still trying to make sure that she had just heard what Melanie had said correctly, when Melanie stepped right up to her, got on her tiptoes as best she could in her heels and kissed Katie right on the lips.

The feeling of Melanie's lips against hers gave Katie a moment of absolute clarity. She was in love with Melanie. Of course that's what it was. That's what it had always been. That's what had caused the confusion. She had only ever had that confusion with Melanie. She had never felt like that for any boy (or girl) and so when she felt it for Melanie, she had no frame of reference in her mind. But with that last piece of the puzzle, the entire picture was now completely clear.

And so Katie took Melanie in her arms and kissed her back. There was no worry about if she was doing it right, it was just perfect. She had never really thought she knew what a kiss was supposed to be like, but now she knew that this was exactly what a kiss was supposed to be like. And she wanted to keep doing this for as long as Melanie could stay on her tiptoes.

Had someone else been watching they would have been able to point to a number of things that would have made it obvious that these were not experienced kissers. And when they looked back on this moment years later, both would admit that the first kiss had not been particularly skilled. But they never forgot that kiss was their first kiss, shared in love. And that made it perfect at that moment and always special to them, remembered for what it was, not what it wasn't.

When they broke the kiss and Melanie was once again steady on her feet, Katie looked down into her eyes and said "You are right you know. I do love. I've loved you for a long time, I just didn't recognize these feelings for what they were."

"I know Katie. I've known for a long time. But first I had to work out how I felt about that and about you. And even after I knew that I loved you too, I still waited for you to realize it yourself. But it was taking too long. I was going to say something sooner if we hadn't both been accepted to the same school. But once we were going to be together, I felt I could still wait for you to figure it out. Then this whole prom thing came about and it just seemed like the perfect time to bring this up."

"If you had said something sooner, wouldn't that have been better?" asked Katie.

"Maybe, but maybe not. What was I going to do, wait for a water break at a soccer practice and say 'Oh by the way Go-Go, you love me, and I love you. Now let's go do some footwork drills'?" Katie laughed at this. She understood that Melanie was right. When they were going to share this moment, there had to be a setting, a mood to it that was just right. And this night had been so much fun.

So Melanie was right as usual. This has been timed perfectly. And with that realization, Katie leaned down and gave Melanie another kiss. When this one ended, Melanie said "You know, there is another unofficial tradition about prom. On prom night, you are supposed to lose your virginity if you have not already. And I have not lost mine...yet."

"Virginity? I've only ever kissed two people in my life and they were both you just now."

"Well then, we did the after-date kiss. Let's go up to my room and give our virginity to the person we each love."

****

They went inside and walked to the stairs hand in hand. When they got to the second floor, Melanie's mother called out to her. Melanie popped her head into her mother's room. Jen Smith and her girlfriend Susan McPherson were already in bed but not yet asleep when Jen asked "Did you girls have a good time."

"Yes" they both answered and Melanie added "Mom it was a lot of fun but we're both really worn out by it. Please let us sleep late tomorrow. Don't wake us unless it gets to be noon."

"Okay dear that's fine. Good night."

"Good night mom."

"Good night Mrs. Smith" added Katie. Neither girl acknowledged Susan McPherson, nor did she say anything as the girls headed off to Melanie's room.

Once they were both inside Melanie's room, she closed and locked the door. Katie looked at her and said "Melanie, I've never done any of this and while I liked the kissing and you seemed to as well, I guess I did alright. But if we're going further than that, I really have no idea what to do?"

"Well, I don't either, really. I did speak to my mom about this..."

"You what?" Katie exclaimed.

"Shush. I did not tell her the specifics. I just mentioned that while we were all going by ourselves to the prom it didn't mean we might not meet up with someone there. And I reminded her that I was over 18. So after she gave me the obvious parent lecture she agreed to talk to me about it. The ironic thing is that she seemed to assume it would be with a boy. Considering who's in her bed at the moment that was a stretch. But I think what she told me will work for us.

She said the most important thing is to just make yourself slow down. She said we'd be so excited about it that we'd want to rush through it and that was no good. She said if we made a real point of trying to slow ourselves down, instinct would take over and we'd be fine for that first time. She said other stuff for down the road, but let's try to concentrate on that part first and see where things go from there."

"Alright but I still don't know what I am supposed to do, fast or slow."

"Neither do I. But whatever we do it will be us Katie. It will be wonderful."

"Will it include more kissing?"

"Yes. And it will include more. But we have to remember to try to keep it slow."

"Anything you want Melanie. Just tell me what to do."

"Well, first things first, I want you to take your shoes off." Once Katie had taken off her shoes, her and Melanie were once again almost at eye level to each other. Melanie moved up to Katie and put her arms around Katie. Katie put her arms around Melanie and held her tight. Then they leaned in the last bit and began kissing again. This was all still so new to both of them but being in each other's arms was just so wonderful. They both tried very hard to kiss each other slowly. And it worked for a little while but the combination of their desires and their anxieties soon found them getting too quick and soon the kissing felt sloppy.

They broke the kiss and opened their eyes to look into the eyes of the young woman in front of them. They both smiled as they continued to hold tightly to each other. Katie said "I'm still not sure I am doing that right, but I am still enjoying it. How about you?"

"I think you're doing great. But I guess I wouldn't really know. I know I am enjoying it very much as well. I know I want to keep doing it. Do you?" Melanie asked. Katie was surprised because she heard something in Melanie's voice that she had never heard before, doubt. She was always so confident and assured. Katie only ever felt that way on the soccer field or the classroom. Somehow the moment of vulnerability only made Katie love her more.

"Melanie. Yes. A thousand times yes. I want to kiss you, I want to hold you, I want to make love to you. That is why we came up here, isn't it?"

"Oh Katie. I knew you loved me in your heart, but I did not know for sure how you would react when we made your head realize it as well. And I am over the moon that you want us to share this. OUR first time. So I really want it to be something special for us. Do you trust me?"

"Yes Melanie, I said it before and I meant it. Just tell me what you want me to do." Melanie looked at Katie, her eyes wide and her smile from ear to ear.

Melanie leaned in for another brief kiss and said "Turn around." When Katie turned Melanie unzipped her dress. As Katie was getting out of it, Melanie took her own shoes off and moved behind Katie.

Melanie reached around Katie and got right up against her. Melanie started kissing Katie's shoulder blades and back as she reached and began feeling Katie's breast through her bra. Melanie let her finger stroke the material causing Katie's nipples to harden.

Katie moaned as the pleasure from the contact on her nipples spread immediately throughout her body. This was not the first time fingers had touched her nipples, causing them to harden. It was just the first time it was someone else's fingers doing it. And it wasn't just someone else's fingers, it was Melanie's fingers.

Katie wanted to turn and do the same for Melanie, but then she remembered they were going to take this slowly. So instead, she just focused on the feelings she was experiencing. Along with all the pleasure emanating from her nipples, there was the feeling of Melanie's arms against her sides, the little kisses Melanie was placing across her back, the feel of Melanie's body against hers. She decided that this would be better if Melanie's dress was off and if she didn't take it off soon, Katie was going to turn and rip it off and to hell with going slow.

Melanie stopped playing with Katie's breasts and stepped back. Katie's disappointment quickly faded when she felt Melanie undoing her bra. Once it was off, Melanie said "Please turn around and take my dress off." Katie turned around and Melanie was facing away from her holding her hair up so Katie could get at the zipper.

Katie started pulling the zipper down when she heard Melanie's voice whisper "Slowly." Katie slowed her hands and got the zipper to the end. She slid the dress off Melanie's shoulders and as it started to come off, Katie realized that Melanie was not wearing a bra. Since Katie really didn't know what to do next and considering how much she had enjoyed what Melanie had done to her, she figured she would start by doing what Melanie had done.

Since they were both in bare feet, Katie was now a few inches taller. But she put her hands around Melanie and began to touch her nipples the same way Melanie had touched hers. Well, not exactly the same way because Katie was touching Melanie's breast directly, not through the material of a bra.

Katie let her fingers glide along Melanie's nipples and breasts. There was not that much difference between the two. Melanie's petite body had proportionately small breasts. But Katie touched them and caressed them as if she were handling an unearthed antiquity.

Katie's own breasts were pressed against Melanie's shoulders and this was where she had been putting little kisses on Katie. So Katie started putting kisses on Melanie's neck. She noticed Melanie's ear lobe and she put it between her lips and tugged a little.

This brought a little shudder from Melanie and she said "Katie, that felt wonderful. I really liked when you did that. And when you did that to me ear, it sent a little jolt right down my spine."

"I will keep that in mind."

"Thanks. But maybe we should move over to the bed now?"

"Okay yeah." Katie said with both excitement and trepidation. That earlobe thing had been luck and she wasn't sure if she would be lucky like that again.

As they lay down on the bed they were now looking right into each other's eyes. The lights in Melanie's room were off, but there was enough light coming in from outside that they could see each other well enough. They got right up against each other and began kissing again. This seemed safest as they had managed to do this several times and both seemed pleased with it.

Melanie began to run her hand around and over Katie's hip. She was trying to reach her bum, but her arm was a bit too short for her to do it comfortably and maintain the kiss. So she pulled her arm in closer to her a little, allowing her hand to now roam from Katie's hip to her thigh and continued until her hand was brushing the panties covering Katie's sex.

Katie flinched a little when she felt Melanie's hand there. It was not a reaction to the physical sensation as much as a sudden realization as to where Melanie's hand actually was. Melanie had not moved the hand, thinking that she was supposed to be going slow and that maybe this was too quick.

With Melanie's hand just cupping her mound, Katie began to relax. She continued to keep kissing Melanie and rubbing her back. However, when Melanie's hand had not moved for a while, Katie felt like she wanted it to. From her own masturbation, she knew this would feel good and was always part of what she did to work toward an orgasm. So Katie started to lightly move her hips forward to create pressure where the hand met the material of her panties.

Melanie took Katie's hip movement as permission for her to start moving her hand. But now what? She had never been with anyone else before. So not having anything else to go by, she started doing what she did to herself when she would masturbate, only she did it to Katie.

Keeping her hand in the cupped position she had it, she pushed her wrist forward, running her whole hand across Katie's panty-covered slit. As he fingers reach Katie's perineum, Melanie brought her hand back, with now the palm of her hand leading the motion up to Katie mons. She continued this a few times until Katie let out a long moan. Melanie was so pleased that this was starting to give pleasure to Katie that she started to go quicker when she caught herself and kept her pace slow.

With Melanie's hands giving her such intense pleasure, Katie felt she needed to do something in kind. Her arms being longer and Melanie's body being a little shorter, Katie was able to rub over Melanie's hip and get a firm hold on one of Melanie's butt cheeks. She was rubbing it over Melanie's panties and as Melanie's hand was moving up and down between her thighs, Katie gave the cheek a firm squeeze. Melanie squeaked into her mouth and it broke their kiss.

"Sorry Melanie, but your ass is just as adorable as the rest of you and I just had to do that. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No Katie, it didn't hurt. It felt nice. Please, do it again." Now that she clearly had permission, Katie moved her hand back toward Melanie's ass. However, this time, she ran her hand under the panties and felt Melanie's ass, not the material of her panties.

As Katie went to get that same grip, she moved her hand into position and felt the curve of Melanie's butt cheek fit perfectly into her hand. To Katie it was as if her hand had been specifically designed to cup Melanie's ass cheek. "We are literally made for each other." Katie thought.

The feeling in her own loins stirred her out of her reverie as Melanie was continuing to rub up and down Katie's panty covered slit. Katie then remembered what she was supposed to be doing and gave Melanie's ass cheek a squeeze. This time Melanie was expecting it, even waiting for it and she responded with a long moan.

With Katie now rubbing her backside directly, Melanie thought it was time that she also got her hand inside Katie's underwear. The next time her hand came up, she kept it going up until it had completely cleared Katie's panties. She lightly ran her fingers around Katie stomach. Then as she started to push her hand down again, she pressed down a little to create some space for her hand to slip under the panties.

The first thing Melanie felt was Katie's pubic hair. As her hand ran through the course hair her mind thought as if her hand was "an intrepid explorer, looking for the riches of the Lost City. Well I am about to find my treasure."

Melanie was "seeing" with her fingertips, and she was now aware of the transition from hair to skin. Now she was gliding over what had to be Katie's clitoral hood. It did not seem as if the clit was out yet, but she could sense a solid node around all the softer feel of what must be her labia. As she continued down, she also noticed that what she was sensing was "moist." "OMG Katie's wet! I am making her wet! I hope this isn't just beginner's luck."

This was Melanie's first time having sex and she wanted it to be so great for Katie and herself, but she was worried about her inexperience. The feeling of Katie being wet brought a surge of confidence in her. Then, just as she was feeling good about how she was doing, Katie's whole body shuddered.

As she had been moving forward with her fingertips, the rest of Melanie's hand was following along. And as Melanie's finger was just starting to open Katie's lips a little to give the first feel inside her, the heal of Melanie's palm was now moving across Katie's clitoris, just starting to blossom from its shell. The feeling was so intense that Katie's whole body just spasmed and she groaned out "OOOOHHHHH FFUUUUUCCCCKKK!" At the same time her hand clenched and she got another good squeeze on one of Melanie's ass cheeks.

Melanie felt the shudder of Katie's body and immediately withdrew her hand. This being her first time she did not realize what the motion and the groan meant. "Katie are you okay?"

"I am so beyond okay. But why did you stop?"

"I thought I might have hurt you."

"No Melanie, I never felt anything that good. You're doing great. Do that again." Although it was dark, they could see each other to some degree in the darkness. For them it was enough. With that same degree of instant communication that they had on a soccer field, they both knew what to do next. Their hands immediately went for they panties and they pealed them off and threw them to the floor.

At first they lay back down on the bed, naked. They put their arms around each other and kissed again, feeling their naked bodies against each other. They quickly broke the kiss to try to get back to what they had been doing before removing their underwear, but they realized they were not in the best position this way. "Katie, just lie down, I'll get up close and see if that will work."

Katie did as Melanie suggested and that did seem to work out. Melanie's body was up against Katie's right side and she lay on her back. Where her head ended up, Melanie was right at Katie's breasts and she began sucking on Katie's nipples and Melanie returned her hand to the same up and down motion she had been doing earlier.

With Melanie's head at her chest, Katie had free use of her right arm and she reached down and was rubbing Melanie's butt cheeks, adding in the occasional light squeeze. She did not want to squeeze too hard because what Melanie was doing to her felt so amazing she did not want to distract her in any way.

As Katie was moving her hand around Melanie's ass, she realized that she could reach a small part of Melanie's vagina with her hands. She began stroking Melanie there even as she was sensing her own orgasm building. Katie had masturbated before and she had orgasmed and knew what it felt like. And she was having that same feeling was beginning to rise within her. But she also noticed that the feeling this time was more intense even at this stage of the process.

Katie now determined that she had to redouble her efforts to pleasure Melanie. With a little effort she realized she could get her middle finger up to right around Melanie's clit. All she could do was try to move her hand around Melanie's slit the way she would try to move her own when she played with herself.

Melanie's hand was doing such a good job of getting Katie off. Add to that the fact that Melanie was also sucking on Katie's nipples had her on the verge of her orgasm. She had played with her own nipples, but no one had ever sucked on them. It was ethereal. The warmth, the wetness, the little jolts that ran through her body as Melanie's tongue moved the nipple around in her mouth was giving her a pleasure she had never even imagined.