Soccer Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, Katie didn't even know what she was doing with her own hand. She just felt the wave of her orgasm approach her. Only this wave was bigger than any wave she had ever experienced. She was not conscious of the amount of fluid that was leaking from her, but Melanie noticed. Pulling from her own experiences while playing with herself, Melanie would always put a finger inside herself when she felt she was that wet and it always did the trick for her, bringing on the orgasm she had been seeking. "So why not try it with Katie?"

Once Melanie's finger went inside her, Katie felt the huge wave crash all over her. She cried out "OOOHHH MEL! FUCK!" Somehow in the midst of this there was a small part of her brain that told Katie she was supposed to be quiet. She reached for a pillow with her other hand and pushed it into her own face. She then proceeded to moan, curse, shout and otherwise exclaim to the heavens as her body was transported to a place it had never been before. Her hips flailed up to try to get Melanie's finger deeper inside her. Her other hand had stopped touching Melanie and now just gripped the bedding.

Eventually Katie felt her body go limp. She released her death grip on the sheets and she removed the pillow from her face. She just lay still with her eyes closed, not sure if her body would move if her brain told it to. Then she felt pressure on her body and she knew that Melanie had climbed up on her and was laying on her. She could feel Melanie's breath on her and knew that when she opened her eyes, she would be looking right at Melanie's. As worn out as she was, that thought was enough for her brain to tell her eyelids to open, and they did.

As she suspected, the first thing she saw was Melanie's adorable face just inches above her. Her infectious smile seemed just a little bit bigger than usual and Katie could tell she was very pleased with herself. However, Melanie's face suddenly took on a very serious look and Katie wondered what was the matter. "You know, you called me 'Mel' and you know I don't like that."

"I sorry, I didn't do it on purpose. It's kind of your fault because you made me feel so good, I wasn't in my right mind."

That brought the smile right back to Melanie's face. Then she said "Well, we wondered what your pet name would be for me. Since it came out the way it did, I guess I will have to live with it. But you can only call me that when we're alone having sex. Understood!" She said this last word with a stern look again, but Katie knew it was for show.

Still, Katie did know that Melanie hated being called "Mel." And the fact that she would let Katie call her that was just another reason to know that there was something special between them. They really were in love with each other. Katie didn't know what that would mean, but at that moment she didn't really care.

Melanie now got that playful look on her face and said "I know I just wiped you out, but now that I've made you come, you need to return the favor. So hurry up and recover because the night is moving along here."

Katie looked up at her and smiled. She put her arms around Melanie and hugged her tightly against her body and said "Anything you want, Mel."

As they continued to just lay beside each other slowing stroking each other's bodies, Melanie could sense there was something not right with Katie. While they had only been lovers for about an hour, they had been friends for almost two years. "Katie, what are you thinking."

"I'm thinking just how happy I am and how much I love having you in my arms touching you and holding you."

"And?"

"And I am thinking that my legs still feel like jelly and my whole body is still tingly after how great you just made me feel."

"And"

"And I'm nervous I won't be able to make you feel that good."

"There it is. Katie, how did I just do?"

"I told you it was amazing. It's been like almost ten minutes and I'm still feeling it."

"Well, I'd never done anything like that before just now either. And it seemed to go okay for me. Go slow and I know you will make me feel as good as I made you feel."

Katie still seemed unsure, but she moved down the bed and got in between Melanie's legs. She started planting light kisses on Melanie's thighs as she moved up to Melanie's virginal slit. Katie leaned in and got her first real smell of another woman's vagina. She did not know how to describe it, but it was pleasant in her mind.

Next Katie saw Melanie's pussy up close. She had touched herself of course, but her face had never been this close to a vagina before. She saw how swollen Melanie's outer lips were. A testament to the arousal that they had already shared up to this point, but Katie wanted to give her so much more. She could already see some wetness at Melanie's opening and Katie wanted to taste it.

Katie tentatively stuck out her tongue and made contact with Melanie's soft, wet lower lips and tasted Melanie's love juice. Again, she could not describe it, but she loved it and she wanted more. But she knew she was supposed to go slowly. So she started to lick her tongue up along Melanie's slit very slowly.

"Katie, baby, there is a difference between slow and glacial."

"Well, you said to go slow"

"Alright, how about just not going too fast?"

"But when I play with myself I end up going fast. And you were going fast on me toward the end."

"Ugh! You can be so difficult at times." Katie looked up at her friend's face. While her voice had sounded exasperated, Melanie was clearly smiling. Then in her regular sweet voice she said "How about you try to not go too fast until I tell you it's okay to go fast."

"That works for me." said Katie and she went back to tonguing Melanie, now at a brisker pace.

Years later Katie could not recall too many of the details of the rest of that night. She definitely remembered that at some point Melanie put a hand on her head and was gently tousling her hair. She did not remember Melanie telling her to go faster, but at some point she did and since Melanie did not say anything either Melanie had given her the go ahead or she was just doing so well Melanie no longer cared.

But the one part she always remembered with absolute clarity was when Melanie's tousling of her hair changed to a firm grip. As Melanie's hand gripped into her hair it also pushed her head into Melanie's pussy much more firmly. And at that moment Melanie said "Oh my God Katie right there. Right there baby. Oh yess! You're making me cum, baby. So good. Soooo gooood. Oooohhh Katieeeeee!" With her name being so passionately spoken by her best friend and now lover, Katie felt Melanie grinding her hips up as she held Katie's head down with Katie's mouth latched onto Melanie's clit. And despite all the bucking of Melanie's hips and the pushing of Katie's head, Katie kept her mouth locked on that clitoris until Melanie stopped moving and let go of Katie's hair and let her arm fall to her side.

Melanie lay there, the only thing moving was her chest up and down as she caught her breath. Katie moved up to Melanie and leaned up against her putting her arm over Melanie's head. When she had regained some strength, Melanie shifted so that her head was now on Katie's shoulder, her back to Katie with her butt cheeks against Katie's stomach. Katie said "Well, I guess there really wasn't anything to worry about was there?"

Melanie replied "Oh yes there was. If you do that to me the first time we do this, what is going to be left of me when you get really go at it."

Katie reached out her hand. When she touched Melanie's arm, she ran her hand down to Melanie's and took Melanie's hand into hers. She kissed the back of Melanie's hand but said nothing else to her before they drifted off to sleep. But her final thought was "Oh missy. You just wait and see what I do to you when I do get good at this."

Katie Rogers woke up from her sleep lying flat on her back. She looked up and realized that she was looking at Melanie

Smith's ceiling. She had been sleeping in Melanie Smith's bed. And it was Melanie Smith's long blond hair that was tickling her cheek and getting into her mouth.

Katie and Melanie had slept together the previous night. They had been asleep in the same bed before, but last night they actually had sex with each other. It was the first time for both of them. For Katie it had been magical, and she could only hope that it had been similar for Melanie.

They had known each other for a little less than two years. They had become instant best friends, they had played on a youth soccer team together. They had both been accepted to a prestigious university on the west coast together. They both had received scholarships to play soccer at the school so they would still be teammates. And they were also going to be roommates, which after last night had all sorts of additional advantages.

Katie's Mother Carol and her older sisters Abigail and Brianna had all met their future husbands in college. So Katie always figured she would do the same and never gave much thought to having a boyfriend up until that point. And all during her friendship with Melanie, she had always had competing feelings of warmth and a sense of confusion about Melanie. She couldn't explain it and had no idea how to process these feelings. That was until last night, when Melanie informed her that what Katie did not realize was that she was actually in love with Melanie. After that, it all made sense. And what was better was that Melanie was in love with her too.

Since Melanie was sleeping, she had time to really think about it. With the confusion gone, Katie was able to appreciate some of the subtle hints the Melanie had given (intentionally or not she was not sure) that she loved Katie back. The touches, the looks all which had always added to her confusion now filled her with joy as she thought about them.

But by now it had to be almost 10:00. She could hear little noises downstairs which told her that she was not the only one awake in the house. Katie was a little disappointed. Melanie had made a point of telling her mother not to come and wake them up unless it got to be noon. When Katie went to sleep, she figured this had been Melanie's way of getting them some time to be intimate again in the morning as well.

Katie heard a noise and the head on her shoulder started moving causing a bit more of the blond hair in front of her to get in her mouth. She moved the hair out of the way and looked down into the sky-blue eyes of her best friend, teammate, future roommate and now lover. A small tremor went through her body as those eyes focused and when Melanie's eyes met hers, Melanie smiled.

Katie said "Wow! I'm going to get to see those eyes and that smile every morning in college. I'm in heaven."

Melanie giggled (Katie decided she loved that too) and said "If you play your cards right, you might get to see it a lot longer than that."

"Well I had been hoping to do some more of what we did last night, but someone slept all morning."

"What time is it?" asked Melanie.

"It's almost 10 o'clock. I've been awake for over an hour."

"But I told my mom to get us at noon."

"Well, somebody is up already."

"Well that just means you'll have to be quieter."

As Melanie said this, she reached over and began lightly stroking one of Katie's nipples. "Oh, that feels good." said Katie.

"And we still have almost two hours of this." Melanie reminded her. Katie continued to lay on her back and Melanie continued to rub her hands all around Katie's nipples. At one point she put her finger in her mouth and coated it with saliva. Then she proceeded to continue her light stroking with the wet digit. The slickness allowed her to move her finger a little faster while rubbing and keeping the contact light. This teasing was doing a very good job of getting Katie very turned on.

Melanie now started to move her hand down Katie's body. She continued to lightly stroke up and down and swirling around Katie's stomach. Even as she was moving all over Katie's body there was a clear drift of her hand toward Katie's pelvis. Melanie ran her fingers through the reddish pubic hair and over to Katie's hips and thighs. She was teasing her best friend, seeing if she could make Katie ask her for it. Her plan worked.

"Melanie, please. Rub me down there. Make me feel like you did last night. That was so good."

"Okay but remember to keep quiet." Melanie said with a big grin on her face. Melanie then spent about 15 minutes trying all kinds of different motions and pressures. This was still only the second time she had touched someone other than herself and she wanted to learn what Katie liked so she could keep doing it in the future. Judging by the way her breathing changed and the way she moaned Melanie was picking up on what worked best for Katie.

Katie was not very verbal and Melanie was determined that she would help Katie along with words when they eventually switched. Melanie learned that Katie really liked it when she lightly circled her finger on Katie's clit more so that rubbing it back and forth or up and down. Katie also seemed to prefer it when Melanie ran only one finger up and down her labia as opposed to several fingers or her palm.

At one point as Melanie's one finger was nearing the bottom of Katie's labia, Melanie noticed that the lips were spreading and she could feel wetness. Melanie was right at Katie's opening and she decided to do a little more exploring. Instead of bringing her finger back up, she turned her wrist over and pushed her finger inside Katie.

"OOOOOHHHHH!" exclaimed Katie. Melanie immediately shushed her and Katie took a pillow and put it over her face to hide the noise as she had done the night before. But she also thrust her hips up against Melanie's hand. Melanie realized that this was definitely one to keep in mind. She still was a little tentative due to her inexperience. She did not want to go too hard and hurt Katie.

Melanie had begun to pull her hand back when Katie had made the noise and it was only because of Katie's hip thrust that any part of her finger was still inside. However, Katie had reacted so strongly that Melanie against started to push her finger back inside.

Melanie continued to do this going slowly and not trying to push in too far. Katie's hip action was getting a bit more of her finger in so Melanie was not doing much more. Katie was trying to say something under the pillow by Melanie could not make it out. So Katie took matters into her own hands, literally.

Katie reached down and put her hand over Melanie's. She grabbed it and began pushing and pulling at it to force Melanie to go both deeper and faster with her finger. Knowing that she was apparently not hurting Katie and that Katie clearly wanted her to go faster and harder, Melanie obliged. She moved a little on the bed so that her hand was in a comfortable position as she pushed her finger inside Katie.

Melanie did not have to do all the work as Katie would thrust up to meet her finger and quickly the backs of Melanie's other fingers which were curled up were bouncing into the outside of Katie's vagina.

The two young women quickly fell into a rhythm with their movements completely in sync. Katie's hips would recover down as Melanie was withdrawing her finger and as Melanie pushed her finger back inside Katie, she was met by Katie's hip thrust.

At this point Katie had taken her hand off Melanie's and had the blankets and sheet in a death grip. She was making more and more noise and the pillow was having a harder time containing it. Then Melanie felt something tapping the heel of her wrist. She looked and Katie had let go of the bedding and was now tapping her with two fingers. For an instant, Melanie was not sure what she was doing. "Peace?" "Victory?" went through her mind but then she realized what Katie wanted.

On the next stroke as she was removing her finger, Melanie let her middle finger come all the way out but immediately replaced it with both her middle and ring finger. As soon as she pushed them in she realized she had correctly gotten the message.

The sounds under the pillow became really loud. They were still not enough sound that Melanie was worried about them getting caught, but clearly Katie was in the throes of real pleasure. Katie's hand came back and grabbed Melanie's hand, but this time it held it tight, so Melanie stopped moving her fingers. Katie had thrust up with her hips and her feet were now firmly planted on the bed her butt was off the bed and she was grinding herself against Melanie's whole hand, still held in place by Katie's with the two fingers still all the way inside her.

Katie continued to cry out under the pillow and grind herself on Melanie's hand. When the sounds under the pillow ceased and Katie's body went limp on the bed, Melanie took her fingers out of Katie and then took the pillow off Katie's face.

When Katie finally opened her eyes, she saw Melanie, her face just inches above hers, her eyes with a fire inside them and with a huge grin on her face. Melanie put her fingers into Katie's line of sight and said "Katie, judging by how wet you got my fingers, I'd say you had a good time just now."

Katie reached up and took Melanie's hand again. "Never mind good, great wouldn't even begin to describe it. Your fingers are magic." Katie brought the fingers to her mouth and kissed them. It had been meant as a kind of thank you gesture, but when she did it and tasted herself on Melanie's fingers, she thought the taste was sweet. Katie kissed the fingers again and then took the middle finger into her mouth and began sucking on it as if it were a popsicle.

Melanie felt a shudder go through her body as Katie sucked on her finger. Her eyes closed as she luxuriated in the feeling of Katie's lips and tongue on her finger. Finally, Katie let the finger come out of her mouth. Katie pushed Melanie's hand up toward her mouth and said "Go ahead. Suck the other one."

Melanie opened her mouth and drew her own ring finger inside. Then she closed her mouth around it and sucked on it, Katie's taste on her tongue. Melanie felt that this was both so erotic and so natural. She looked back into Katie's eyes and tried to smile around the finger and just said "Mmmmmmmmm."

Katie looked back into her eyes and wondered why it had taken her so long to realize that she was in love with Melanie because at that moment it just seemed so obvious that she did.

***************

It had been quite a year since that first night. They had graduated high school and spent as much time during the summer with each other as they could. They spent more time at Katie's parents' house then Melanie's mom's house. This was mostly because Melanie did not have a good relationship with her mother's live-in girlfriend.

Regardless of whose house they were in, they had to be careful not to make too much noise and they definitely had to keep their sex restrained. But they still managed to gain experience and learn about each other and how best to please each other.

When they got to college, they took full advantage of living with each other to be less restricted in their lovemaking. For now, they had decided that they did not want to tell anyone about their relationship. Whenever a boy (or girl) approached Melanie to ask her on a date she would say that she had a boyfriend back home and they were carrying on a long-distance relationship. Katie just rebuffed any advances by saying she was not interested.

Back in the present, Katie felt Melanie starting to stir. She was now about to get to see Melanie's eyes open and look into them. Even a year later this was still a great pleasure for Katie. As much as she would pretend that it annoyed her, Katie was always happy when she woke up first so she could be the first thing Melanie saw. When she did open her eyes, it was Katie staring down at her that she saw first. "What are you doing looking at me with that dopey grin on your face for?" Melanie said in mock indignation. In truth she loved opening her eyes to Katie looking down at her as much as Katie loved seeing her eyes.