Soccer Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie, you say the sweetest things to me and I want you to know that I really do appreciate it when you say them. But right now, I have something that I would rather you do for me instead."

"And what might that be?" Katie asked although she knew full well what Melanie wanted and was already positioning herself.

"I want to sit on your face and have you make me cum all over you while you lie here in your bed."

"That can be arranged. Get up here and I will do that because you made me feel so good and because I love you."

Melanie crawled up the bed and Katie kept her arms tight to her body. This way as Melanie put her knees to either side of Katie's head, Katie's arms were in between Melanie's thighs as opposed to be around them. Katie put her arms out and turned up her palms so that each of her hands could cup one of Melanie's butt cheeks as Melanie lowered her pussy over Katie's mouth.

Melanie started off passively, not moving and letting Katie set the pace with her tongue and her lips. Melanie was already wet from her own arousal when she had pleasured Katie. This meant that Katie was very much enjoying the taste of Melanie as she licked and kissed every inch of Melanie's pussy she could get her mouth on.

As the pressure of her climax started to build inside her, Melanie began to rock her hips forward and back and side to side. She began using Katie's face to grind against and increase her pleasure. As she did this it became a little harder for her to stay balanced, but with Katie's hands holding Melanie up by her butt, she was free to rotate her hips more and increase the contact all over Katie's face.

Only this time, Katie decided to shake things up a little. Instead of keeping her hands still and using them to help Melanie balance, Katie started rubbing Melanie's ass cheeks. Then suddenly her hands were everywhere. They were running in between the crack of Melanie's ass. They were reaching under Melanie to try to get a finger inside her as she was bringing her hips back down Katie's face and her slit went past Katie's chin and got exposed.

With Katie's hands no longer helping to hold her up, Melanie did the only thing she could do, she grabbed onto the headboard with both hands. She found that she was steadier now and Melanie really started to rock her hips. Melanie was moving so fast and so hard that she actually started rocking the bed a little.

Melanie's fingers were gripped over the headboard and actually made contact with the wall. While they did not hit hard so it did not hurt or pinch, she did move her hands so there were more pushing on the headboard. This meant that every so often the headboard grazed the wall. It was not making enough noise for the girls to hear in the throes of passion, but it did manage to draw some curiosity.

Melanie was getting very close to her release and she was lost in the feel of the impending orgasm. While she knew she had to be quiet, she could not really tell the exact level of volume in her voice. All she could really think about was how good Katie was making her feel. "God, Katie, I love riding your face. You are better at eating my pussy than you are at soccer." Melanie exclaimed quietly.

Melanie continued to gyrate her hips above Katie's face and against it as well. She continued to use the headboard for support and Katie's hands continued to play around her body and her orgasm coursed through her body. Oh that's it Katie. Mmmmmm. You always make me feel so good. Make me cum baby. Make me cum hard like you always do. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhhhhhhhh!

Finally, after the last ripples had subsided, Melanie moved back so she could look down at Katie. With Melanie grinding on her face, Katie had closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. This was what she always did as she sensed Melanie about to cum.

Melanie said "Katie, open your eyes" Katie opened her eyes to see Melanie looking down at her. Melanie said "You are amazing Katie."

"It's just because it's you. I love you so much and I want you to feel that good always."

Although they had mostly been whispering, the whispers came out a little louder than they would have intended. However, they were so intent on each other at that moment that a small sound on the other side of the room door would not have even registered in their ears.

Melanie got off of Katie, got off the bed, and went around the room and found their clothes. She put hers at the foot of the bed and throw Katie's over to her. They had to be dressed when people came to the door to wake them up.

The Rogers were early rises and the Smiths were not. Katie was, but whenever she woke up early next to Melanie anymore, she did not get out of bed until Melanie had woken up and Katie had gotten to look at her and be the first thing Melanie saw in the morning.

Katie and Melanie got dressed and then lay in bed together, holding each other mostly out of love although partly to keep each other from falling off the side of the bed and it was smaller than they had recalled. They just lay against each other holding hands and waiting for sleep to overtake them.

Suddenly from down the hall they heard "Oh Fuck Yes Michael. I love you and I love your cock. Oh Yesssssss." Katie and Melanie looked at each other and started giggling. Katie turned to Melanie and said "I think we just heard my sister having sex."