Soccer Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have a dopey face on. I was just thinking and so my mind was wandering a bit. Do you know what today is?"

"Friday?" Melanie half asked and half said. Katie punched her in the arm. "Hey..." Melanie said rubbing her arm "I was only kidding. I know it's our one-year anniversary. What's first on our schedule for today?"

"Well neither of us has any classes and the first appointment is lifting with the team at 1:00pm. So first thing on the schedule is our anniversary breakfast. And I know what I want to eat."

"Oh please. Tell me you did not just say that?" Melanie again half asked and half stated this, but there was some genuine exasperation in her voice. "That was the corniest line I've heard in I think ever." Her tone had remained exasperated, but a smile had crept onto her face."

"Yeah, but that's just part of my charm and you love it." retorted Katie.

"Well, you've got me there. I do love it and I do love you." And with that Melanie sat up and kissed Katie full on the mouth. "Happy Anniversary Go-Go."

"Happy Anniversary Mel."

"Hey, I told you that you can only call me that during sex."

"Okay so lay down."

"Na-uh. You wanted your breakfast and I am going to serve it my favorite way."

"Ugh. Who is being corny now?"

"Yeah, but that's just part of my charm and you love it. Now hush and lay down."

Katie laid down on her back. While she hadn't let on to Melanie about this yet, Melanie sitting on her face was her most favorite way for them to have sex as well. This was a feast for all of Katie's senses. First she was able to look into Melanie's eyes as she was getting herself into position over Katie's mouth. The look of lust and the anticipation on Melanie's face always aroused Katie.

There was the smell of Melanie's sex as her body came down towards Katie's mouth. She would always inhale deeply as Melanie lowered herself onto Katie's mouth.

There was the taste of Melanie's sweet, juicy pussy the Katie loved and always relished whenever she ate Melanie out.

There were the sounds of their lovemaking this way. It was Melanie's favorite sex position and she tended to be a bit more vocal in this position. Plus, if Katie was doing a good job, there would also be Melanie's moans of pleasure.

But Katie's favorite part of this was the feel of it. She loved the feel of her tongue going inside Melanie. She loved the feeling of Melanie's juices dripping onto her tongue and down her throat and even onto her face. But best of all was the feeling of Melanie's ass cheeks against her hands.

As Melanie would ease herself down over Katie's mouth, Katie would put her arms in between Melanie's legs and she would hold her hands palms up. Katie would cup her palms and when Melanie got down to where she was making contact with Katie's mouth, her butt cheeks were also being cradled in Katie's hands.

Melanie always assumed that Katie was doing this to support some of Melanie's weight, making it easier for Melanie to stay in this position longer. And Katie did have the arm strength to do that and she would take some of the weight off Melanie's legs. But Katie really did it because of her feeling that Melanie's cheek was molded to her hand. Katie always felt this was somehow proof that they were made for each other and just meant that the sex they shared together was just an extension of that love.

This position was Melanie's favorite because Katie was great with her mouth and Melanie could always move her hips to make sure that if Katie was for some reason not hitting the right spot, Melanie could move that spot over to Katie's tongue.

So Melanie settled in over Katie's face. She felt Katie's hands cup her ass and give a slight amount of push as Katie took some of Melanie's weight off her legs. Melanie looked down and smiled as she saw the lust and joy in her lover's eyes. Then Melanie felt Katie's mouth as Katie began planting kisses on Melanie's labia. Every so often Katie would capture one with her mouth and tug it or suck on it a little.

Steady as she was with Katie's assistance, Melanie took one hand and lightly ran it through Katie's hair. Her other hand she brought up and stroked and pulled at her own nipples. Katie started licking up and down Melanie's slit as their sex began to pick up speed, their joint arousal increasing. Melanie was starting to move her hips more, trying to get Katie's tongue all around her moistening pussy lips.

Katie had her own plan in mind and pushed up further with her hands, causing Melanie to move further forward so that now Katie's tongue was right below Melanie's entrance. Katie pushed her tongue inside Melanie as far as it would go. This caused Melanie to buck her hips more rapidly.

The hand that had been playing with Katie's hair now came up and braced against the wall as Melanie began moving up and down treating Katie's tongue like a mini cock and fucking it. Katie strained her neck upwards to make sure that her tongue stayed in Melanie and the petite blond began humping Katie's face.

Melanie could feel her orgasm mounting inside her and she desperately wanted that release. She now had both hands on the wall and was rocking her hips forward and back dragging her pussy across Katie's face. The made it impossible for Katie to keep her tongue inside Melanie. Instead Katie just stuck her tongue out as far as she could and let Melanie thrust her body against it, almost like a scratching post for Melanie to relieve her sexual itch.

To this point, Melanie had made almost no noise. She had been concentrating so hard on moving her hips and grinder herself on Katie's tongue as that pushed her toward her climax. Katie could see Melanie's face was screwed up with the level of concentration she had. But now that final payoff was starting to happen, Melanie let it all out. "OH GOD KATIE! OH YOU MAKE ME FEEL SOOOO GOOOOD! OH YEAH! OH BABY I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING ALL OVER THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE!

OH! OH! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

With that last final exultation, Melanie stopped her thrusting and just let her body float as the pleasure coursed through her. After a few seconds she felt upward pressure from her behind. Melanie suddenly realized her situation. Both of her arms from her fingers to her elbows were pressed against the wall above her bed. The last thrust forward had left her pussy on Katie's forehead. That left her butt over the rest of Katie's face and since the orgasm had sapped her strength, she was sitting down. Katie needed to move her so she could breathe properly.

With as much effort as she could muster and with a little help from Katie, Melanie was able to move back down Katie's body and she sat down on Katie's stomach. Then she leaned forward and pushed her legs back so she was laying prone on top of Katie, their faces inches apart. Katie reached up her hand and moved the curtain of blond hair hanging down in her face to the side so she could look into Melanie's eyes and she said "Happy Anniversary gorgeous."

Melanie leaned down and gave Katie a very passionate kiss and then said "Happy Anniversary, baby. You're the best." They kissed again and then Melanie rolled off Katie and lay next to her. The each reached over and sought out the other's hand and held them as they continued to just lay next to each other, reveling in the closeness.

Now it was getting to be time to get up, but Katie was not quite ready to leave the bed. So she decided to bring up a bit of news to Melanie. "I just wanted you to know that after the semester ends and we go home for those two weeks, my parents are having this whole family homecoming thing. My sisters are going to be there with their families and it's going to be this whole shindig. I told my mom that I wanted to have you come if you would want to. I mean I get it if you didn't. It just going to be wall to wall Rogers's stuff, and it might be real boring for you."

Melanie was a little unsure if Katie was trying to talk Melanie out of wanting to go, so she asked "Do you want me to go."

"I do. I want you around me as much as I can get. But it's just that it will be the bunch of us sitting telling old stories about people you don't know and stuff like that and it might really be boring for you."

"Katie, your family and all your stories, that's all what made you, you. Is that really why you're giving me an out so I don't have to come?"

"It's just...they can be a little set in their ways and a tad bit judgmental. I'm not sure what they will think or worse say about us."

"Katie are you ashamed of me?"

"No. I'm ashamed of them. Or I least I am worried about them."

"So what if they don't like me or like 'us'?"

"Well, I'm not worried about the first part at all. It's impossible to not like you. But as for us, I just don't know. If any of them ever tried to force me to make a choice, I'd choose you, no doubt in my mind about that."

"Well then, we just won't tell them about us. Plus, if your family gets to know me and really likes me, then it might make it easier when we tell them about us. I love you Katie, but I can keep my hands off you for a long weekend if we're not ready to tell people about us yet. And before you ask, if you are not ready, we are not ready. We won't tell anyone until we are both ready to do it. Agreed?"

Melanie always said these things as if they were questions, but they really weren't. The thing was that she was almost always right about stuff and Katie trusted her judgment. "Agreed. I will let my mom know that you are coming. What are you going to tell your mom?"

"Well let me ask you this, will you come to my house for a few days after your family weekend. That way Mom feels like we're taking turns and you can also be a bit of a buffer from the Wicked Witch of the West."

Katie knew that Melanie was referring to Susan McPherson, Melanie's Mother's live-in girlfriend. Melanie and Susan had never really gotten along. "Yeah, I'll help keep WWW out of your hair. And if she is being a huge pain in your ass, I'll just pretend that she illegally slide tackled you and see if I can't get a yellow card." They both laughed.

Melanie called her mother to let her know that she would not be coming straight home at the end of the semester but was going to spend Memorial Day weekend with Katie at her parents' house as they were having this big family get together and Katie really wanted her to come. She also asked if it would be alright if Katie then came to spend a few days with Melanie their home.

"Yeah honey, that will be fine." said Jen Smith. "Is there anything you want to tell me about this?"

"Like what Mom."

"Well it sounds like Katie is taking you home to meet her family."

"Geez Mom. I've already met her parents and I am going to meet her sisters and their families. But you're making it sound like we're dating or something. She's my best friend."

"Okay, sorry. I wasn't trying to imply anything. I'll talk to you when it gets closer so we can figure out definite times and all. I hope you have fun."

"Thanks Mom I will. And Katie and I will have fun when we come up by you too. Take care. Love you."

"Love you too honey." Jen hung up the phone. She did not want to press her daughter, but her legal mind honed in on the fact that in all that Melanie had said, she hadn't actually answered Jen's question.

With the semester over the girls were ready to come home for a brief stay. They had decided that they would take some classes over the summer so they wouldn't have to work as hard during the soccer season and still maintain their grades. Plus, they were expected to work at the soccer camps that would be held on campus over the summer. Two years before they had gone to one of these camps as junior counselors and team hopefuls. Now they would be full counselors and team members.

The summer had now officially started. The first stop was the mini-Rogers reunion. Rather than being bored, Melanie loved hearing all the stories about Katie as a youngster. While Carol and Paul Rogers played with their grandkids and while her brothers-in law talked sports over by the grill, Katie and her sisters and Melanie got to spend a whole lot of quality time getting to know each other.

After the kids and the grandparents went to sleep in the tent, Melanie, Katie, Katie's two older sisters (Abigail and Brianna) and their husbands (Peter and Michael respectively) went inside to finish up the stories. By the end of the night, Abigail was already calling Melanie an honorary Roger's Girl. As they all got ready to go to bed, Michael asked Brianna "Did you tell your folks that we would stay out in the tent so they didn't have to sleep on the hard ground?"

Brianna said "Yes, and Mom was stubborn and said they weren't that old and they could handle it. I think they'd rather spent all next week in traction than admit they can't handle the tent."

Abigail and Peter went out to sleep in their RV which they had drove to the party as part of their own summer vacation. Brianna and Michael got the master bedroom, leaving Katie and Melanie in Katie's old room. Abigail said there would be room in the RV if they wanted as Katie's old bed might be too small for both of them. "We've had sleepovers here for the last two years. We'll be fine." said Katie and everyone went to sleep.

Katie and Melanie went into Katie's old room and sat on her bed. They spent a good hour talking about the day's events and all of the Rogers family stories that Melanie had had to listen to. Melanie was very clear she had loved it all and missed having a big family. She had been happy enough with just her mom and her but having two big sisters would have been nice.

During a period of silence Melanie finally said "I have a confession to make, I was wrong."

"You?!? Wrong?!? I might need to write this down. What were you wrong about?"

"The thing about which I was wrong..." shot back Melanie using the corrected grammar as her banter back at Katie's "was when I said I could go a weekend keeping my hands off you. I can't." And as she said this, Melanie took off her top exposed her bare chest and her tiny breasts.

"We can't do anything. My sister and brother-in-law are right down the hall."

"Then you'd better be quiet." Melanie said as she stood up from the bed, turned away from Katie and bent over at the waist to pull down her shorts and underwear. With the flexibility of a college athlete, Melanie bent completely at the waist, her hair pooled around her feet as she removed the clothes, her ass staring Katie right in the face. Melanie held this position for a little while to make sure it had its full effect.

Melanie stood up straight and flipped her hair back behind her and stared at Katie. Katie looked into her eyes and said "You're bad. You know that."

"I know. But that is one of the reasons you love me. Now get naked."

"Okay, but we have to be quiet."

Melanie stepped over to the bed but did not get in as Katie sat up to take off her shirt. Katie then unhooked her bra and took that off as well. When Katie's breasts spilled out of the bra cups Melanie let out an "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." This brought a smile to Katie's lips as she reached down to remove her own panties. Now completely naked, she laid down on the bed.

Melanie crawled onto the bed and over top of Katie. The first thing she did was put her mouth to one of Katie's breasts. It was not that Katie's breasts were particularly large. They seemed proportional to her overall body size. But maybe because Melanie was so flat chested, she treated Katie breasts like they were gold.

Melanie started by very slowly and very light licking of her tongue across one of Katie's nipples. Up and down and all around it as saliva dripped from her tongue to coat the little nub. Next, she pulled off and blew her hot breath on the now wet nipple. This caused a shiver to run through Katie's entire body. Melanie had come to know that this was a huge turn-on for Katie and she used it to her full advantage. Any reservations that Katie may have had about having sex in her childhood bed with her sister down the hall was literally blown away with that breath across her nipple.

Melanie then leaned over to Katie's other breast and gave it the same treatment. When she had blown air on that nipple, Melanie laid down on her side and used her body to nudge Katie over so she had some room on the bed.

Melanie had one arm reaching around the top of Katie head and hanging over the side of the bed while her other hand began to rub over Katie's stomach. Melanie's hand traversed down Katie's body, making little circles as she went. Katie reached out and took Melanie's one hand over the side of the bed and put one of her hands into it. They grasped each other hands here. Katie took her other hand and placed it overtop of Melanie's as it traversed her body and pushed it down between her legs.

Katie loved it when Melanie would tease her by running her fingers lightly over Katie's body. They always brought a level of intimacy to their sex. But when she was this turned on, she let Melanie know that it was time to get down to business and Melanie learned to read the signals. However, sometimes Katie was much more direct, like this time and it did not take an intimate knowledge of Katie for Melanie to know that her best friend and lover was now really horny.

When Melanie began to run her hands between Katie's thighs, she felt the wetness and knew that Katie was already very close. Despite her apparent protest earlier, Katie has clearly been hoping they would have sex as much as Melanie had been. Maybe more judging by the level of her arousal.

Melanie began to quickly run her hand up and down Katie's very wet center. As Melanie's hand would get down near Katie's entrance, Melanie's palm would be rubbing over Katie's clit. As Melanie brought her hand back up, the contour of her hand would brush across Katie's clit sending sparks throughout her core.

Finally sensing that Katie was getting close, Melanie ran her hand back down Katie's slit. She stopped the hand and first pushed down with her palm right on Katie's clit. Then she rotated her wrist up. As Melanie's palm came up from Katie's body and moved away from her clitoris, Melanie's middle finger came down and curled in toward Katie's body. As Melanie continued to roll her wrist, her middle finger penetrated Katie and pushed inside her as much as Melanie could.

The position was a bit awkward on the cramped bed and Melanie could not thrust her finger very hard or very fast, but at that moment, Katie didn't need her to. Just the feeling of the finger inside her send Katie over the edge. With her free hand, Katie pulled the pillow out from under her head and pushed it over her face. Katie's hips began bucking upward and helped provide a deeper insertion of Melanie's finger then the awkward position would have allowed.

Melanie then bent her thumb back and found Katie's clit. When Katie would thrust up, she would make contact with Melanie's thumb and Melanie would rub it around. Again, the position did not allow for anything more than haphazard contact between thumb and clitoris, but at that point any contact was amazing for Katie and served to deepen and extend her orgasm.

When Katie's hips finally slumped back onto the bed and stopped moving, Melanie took her finger out of Katie and shook a little feeling back into her hand. The positioning had been awkward, but it had worked well enough to give Katie a very pleasurable orgasm and that was certainly worth a little hand cramp. Besides, with her head still covered by the pillow, Katie never saw anything and Melanie knew that Katie was about to make it all worthwhile.

Melanie moved back over Katie's body and pulled the pillow away from her face. Katie opened her eyes and saw Melanie looking down at her. Katie whispered "God you are so beautiful, and I am never going to get tired of opening my eyes to yours."