All Comments on 'Soccer Girls Ch. 11'

by Heybuddy65

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SinteraSinteraover 1 year ago

I have been loving all of your work, but I can't wait to see soccer moms continue.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

That was fun, wonderfully erotic/loving, and hopeful. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing says christmas like watching your fiance have sex with another girl then cheering when they are done. I know this is just a sex story, but it would have been nice if Melanie and Katie could have not been turned into the stereotyped lesbian sluts you see in almost all the stories on here.

FlLesgirl2019FlLesgirl2019over 1 year ago

Yeah as a sex story it is rather hot. I understand the whole idea of them wanting to explore new things, but why not just let them find stuff out on their own. Like most people do. I mean I don't know many straight couples that would let their best friend have sex with their partner just to show them how to have sex differently. I mean talking to friends to get new ideas, great, having them join in, doesn't happen that often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So this is kinda soccer nerdy. Nobody calls the player in the back a "goaltender." Goalkeeper or, more often "keeper."

And college overtime is sudden death. First goal wins.

I said it was going to be nerdy.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65over 1 year agoAuthor

I don’t mind nerdy and I am sorry I got the overtime stuff wrong. I could have gotten what I wanted and still had the correct procedure. As for Goaltender, I should have caught that. But where I am it’s Hockey Season where they use Goaltender. So I had that in my head and missed it. Sorry about that. It seems the mistakes didn’t detract too much from the story. Hopefully you enjoyed it and what is following. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeybuddy65@Heybuddy65
I am submitting the "Soccer Women" stories now. This is the continuation of both the "Soccer Moms" and the "Soccer Girls" storylines. It is just that now they will stay more in sequence from here until the end.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soccer Girls Series Info