All Comments on 'Soccer Mom Still Has It'

by jocular_guy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not Long enough! Thanks

Could have used more details, seemed rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More, please

Would like to see more. More detail, more variation, more partners. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
the makings of a real slutwife

While hubby is out of town each time, she could fuck all the dads. A good twist would be her fucking a black soccer dad., and getting knowked up by him. Her hubby is amazed as the kid slides out of her slut cunt. Black as coal with slanted eyes. Her husband is so fucking stupid that he raises it and puts it through college

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The tight pants...

The tight pants comments in the story reminded me of a couple decades ago attending Cub Scout meetings. One mother wore the tightest pants to every monthly Pack meeting. I told my wife that over half the men attended the Pack meetings, not to have quality time with their sons, but to see 'tight pants'...

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckover 19 years ago
How...?

How do these stories get shovelled into a Loving Wives category? Literotica really needs a Thoughtless, Diseased, Slutty Wives category. Then, when we have stories about wives that, for no stated reasons, turn mega-slut behind (or in front of) their husbands' backs we'd know where to find them.

Point being, with this story, there is no character development. The site is LITerotica ... the LIT is short for literature and suggests that stories should be thought out, planned, and developed. This was the same kind of plot (and that's a generous word here) as in a crappy porno.

Back to the drawing board, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Um...

Am I wrong or is this submission in the "Group" category and not "Loving Wives", as one bitter, possibly cuckolded person observed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
men who know

soccer mom looking at guys my ass. experienced men know there is nothing sexier than a womn that is the age to havbe a kid play soccer...that could run fom 18 to clos to 40 for the 6 years old players. there are more gorgeous bodies, more filled out from nursing bvreasts, more fantastic asses wit a pound or two more that makes them look even better. i have to be careful i usuallty wear a jock strap because i dont want my wife to see my hard cock when so very often a breast rubs against my forearm, a hand floats quicklyt across my ass, a cheering mother slightly backs her great ass up against my crotch for a miunute. ah, to rn barefoot and open flyed (unzipped and hanging out) thru a field of soccer moms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous