Soccer Moms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only her hand could move and at that moment it start moving down Jen's stomach. It continued over the material of the panties that Jen was still wearing but which had been pulled over to the side when the women started to touch themselves. As her hand continued down, it now came into contact with Jen's hand. Carol felt the wetness that had soaked the panties. She felt the heat that was raging there also. It felt very much like her own...except it was not her own. It was Jen's.

And Carol also thought about the fact that her own wetness and her own heat was being stroked, but that the hand doing that belong to another woman. And at that moment her mind yelled out what she clearly had to do next..."KEEP GOING! DON'T YOU DARE STOP!" Somewhere underlying this was about 2% of her brain that knew this would have to be dealt with at some point. The other 98% just went with it.

Carol did start to get a bit self-conscious though. She realized that she was not very fluid with her movements, and she very much wanted to please Jen. Part of her also seemed to realize that not everything was going well with Jen's movements either. Then she heard Jen say "This is all wrong." And for a few brief moment, the 2% seemed to have the upper hand.

Carol had so many thoughts run through her head in a matter of seconds. "This had gone too far. Jen was now going to be angry with her. She might lose her best friend, someone who had become so close. It might cause problems for Katie. I don't want to lose Jen's friendship. I don't want to lose this intimacy that we have been sharing. I was really enjoying our actually touching and I want to do more of it. Why doesn't Jen want to touch me? I don't want her to get up I don't want her to leave" All of these thoughts were swirling around Carol's brain.

Jen started to get up from the prone position she had been in and looked down at Carol. She could immediately read that Carol seemed troubled and initially she did not understand that reaction. Then she realized how what she had said could be misunderstood and that Carol must be thinking it meant the worst. Jen looked right into Carol's eyes and said "No, baby. What I meant was that since I am left-handed and you are right-handed, we should switch sides so that it would be easier for both of us to use our good hands. Schooch over to this side and I'll go over to your side and we can make each other feel that much better."

Carol was so relieved and every negative thought that was in her head evaporated. She watched as Jen started to reach over her, like they were playing Twister, and the other side of the bed had been called for Jen's left hand. She reached and moved and managed to switch sides of the bed and then both laid back down on their backs.

With just their heads turned toward each other they both reached out and felt for each other's thighs. They had to shift a bit more to get everything just right, but now they were each able to very comfortably and very nimbly move their hands along each other's legs until their hands covered each other's privates and they set to work to give to each other the pleasure they had been sharing individually the past few weeks.

Once again Carol got a jolt of electricity as she felt Jen's hand start to rub up and down along her labia. The wetness that had already begun to flow freely from inside her made her slick and allowed Jen's hand to easily move back and forth. She got lost for a minute in this wonderful feeling when she started to worry if she was giving Jen as much pleasure as she was getting.

Her hand, which had been idly moving back and forth across Jen's thighs and around Jen's also very wet center suddenly stopped as Carol tried to think about what she should be doing. She started to panic. She had never pleased another woman before. Jen had experience which was probably why what she was doing for Carol felt so good. But Carol was self-conscious about her lack of experience and unsure what to do.

"Carol, is something wrong baby?" Jen asked as her own hand slowed down a bit in case her friend was having second thoughts.

"It's just that I've never touched another woman before, and you are making me feel so good and I want to make you feel good as well, but I don't know if I know how to do that for you." Carol was worried that maybe Jen would want to stop if Carol was not going to be any good at this.

The petite blonde brought her hand back, sat up and looked Carol right in the eye. "Carol, you have become my best friend and I think the world of you baby. But you overthink everything. And while I would rather you just enjoy it and go with the flow, let's go over some facts for the purpose of the discussion."

"First, you've watched me masturbate, very closely I might add. I am sure you remember that and can just try to mimic what you saw me do."

"Second, you are a woman and you know what feels good for yourself. Chances are I'll like the same thing. Maybe not but that leads me to the third thing I want to point out."

"We are in a learning, exploring phase here. We are just learning each other and not everything will end with a mind-blowing orgasm. So I will make you a deal, if either one of us does something that the other is not liking, we can just ask to stop. And there is no being upset and no being unhappy, it is just something to stop doing and make a mental note not to do it again and from there we should be fine. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Good, now where were we." Jen said as she laid back down and reached out toward Carol.

Jen reached for Carol's chest so she could play with Carol's awesome tits. She kneaded and caressed the first fleshy globe she reached and then ran her fingers to the areola and nipple. She flicked the hard nub back and forth with a finger then used her thumb and forefinger to grasp and pull it out ever so slightly. This caused Carol to give a small moan. Carol felt the pressure of the nipple being pulled but this seemed to touch a nerve that ran right down her body to her clitoris.

Jen then started bringing her hand down Carol's body. Her blue painted fingernails lightly scraping across the white skin. Carol did not wear a bikini when swimming and usually had most of herself covered with light clothes even in the summer. As they were now into the fall, she was wearing even more clothes. So her skin was very pale although this only set off her red hair and emerald eyes, and now Jen's nail polish all the more.

Jen's hand finally made it down to Carol's pubic hair and she tousled it a bit before continuing down between Carol's thighs. Jen's hand was met with copious amounts of fluids leaking out of Carol, a testament to just how aroused Jen was making her. Jen ran her fingers around Carol's opening to get them very wet and lubricated and then rolled her wrist up and pushed two fingers into Carol's waiting hole. The walls inside Carol's pussy clenched down on Jen's fingers as Carol responded to the intrusion with "Oh God! Yes! Oh damn!"

Carol began to thrust her hips up against the intruding fingers and Jen now felt her hand at Carol's entrance, her fingers fully inserted in Carol's love hole. At that moment, Jen was very glad she had switched sides of the bed as she did not think she would have been able to maintain her other hand in this position. Jen started to withdraw her hand and Carol's hips sank back to the bed. Just before her fingers came out completely, Jen started pushing them in again. Once again Carol thrusted up to meet the fingers, crying out. "YES! Oh Yes, Jen. That is soooo goooood."

Carol had not been idle while Jen had been fondling her breasts. As Jen reached out to Carol's chest, Carol reached out and again found Jen's thigh. Carol did rub up and down her thigh a little but soon moved up to get to Jen's sex. Carol now just relished the wetness and the warmth and just did what she liked when she would play with herself. She rubbed her hand up and down with her middle and index fingers spread wide so that Jen's labia were in between the fingers and being rubbed by them as they traversed up and down.

Carol was feeling a shaved pussy which was not how her own was, but she remembered their conversation about that and how Jen had commented that Carol had not reason to feel self-conscious about her bush. No sooner was this thought going through her mind then she felt Jen's hand run through her pubic hair and Jen played with it a bit. "I guess she really doesn't mind it after all." Carol thought as she continued to move her hand up and down over Jen's crotch.

Now she felt that Jen was also wet and that it would be okay for her to begin going deeper inside Jen as she stroked up and down. Where her fingers had been spread apart, they were now pressed together and as she started to come back up Jen's body, Carol allowed these fingers to push in between the outer lips and go deeper through the channel. She was just thinking that maybe in a minute or so she might see how it went if she went even deeper when Jen completely rocked her world.

Jen's fingers were now going very fast in and out of Carol while Carol's hips were thrusting up to meet each plunge. In between burst of exclamations, Carol was moaning and making other noises that Jen was not sure what they would be called. Finally, the idea came to Jen, if two fingers were good, maybe three would be better. On the next upward movement, she brought her fingers out. Carol kept thrusting her hip more forward trying to get those fingers back inside her but now she felt three fingers at her entrance.

"Jen I'm not sure if...OH! Oh! Yes! Oh Fuck! Yeah!" Somewhere a small part of her brain found a way to let her know she needed to reach up and grab a pillow and put it over her head to stop this noise as it was going to be heard and would require a lot of explaining if it went on for too long. So as Jen continued to pump in and out now with three fingers, Carol continued to thrust up to meet her hand as she continued a string of expletives and exclamations into the pillow.

While this was going well, Jen realized she needed something to really make this memorable. She rolled over and got on her knees right by Carol's so that she could easily continue the thrusting with her fingers. With her right hand she reached up and started running her fingers back and forth across Carol's now rather prominent clitoris. This was other worldly for Carol. She had never felt anything better in her life. She thought she could think of a few things that were as good, but nothing was better than the feelings coursing through her body at that moment.

However, as Jen was continuing her onslaught, Carol felt her body was about to betray her. She started to feel like she really had to pee. She was having this surreal experience and she did not want to stop it, particularly for something so mundane as having to urinate. But even as what she could tell was going to be a huge climax was building inside her, that feeling like she was going to pee was rising just as fast. Finally, Carol resolved herself to the fact that they were going to happen simultaneously.

She could not even warn Jen because she was afraid of what other sounds would come out if she removed the pillow from her mouth. The wave finally crashed onto her like a tidal wave crashing onto the shore. She felt her body go stiff as a board and she felt fluid gushing out from her body. It was the most amazing feeling she had ever felt. This was better than anything else she had ever felt and that was her last thought for a few minutes.

Carol's eyes opened to see the Sapphire blues of Jen right above her. The pillow was gone from her head and Jen seemed worried. She was still a bit out of it but knew she felt great, although her body did not want to move. She felt like she used to on the mornings after a particularly hard soccer practice. But the look in Jen's eyes brought her out of the reverie and she looked up and said "What?"

"You were out for almost two minutes. Your body went limp and I pulled the pillow off your face, but you did not open your eyes. I was actually starting to get scared." Jen reached up and took Carol's hand and held it in a reassuring way, although it was Jen who actually needed the reassurance. Jen continued "You must have passed out." Then realizing that her friend was okay, Jen started to laugh.

It was infectious and Carol began laughing as well. In between the laughter Carol managed to say "That was the most amazing I ever felt. I am sorry though because I am afraid I might have peed myself and if I got any on you I am very sorry."

Jen stopped laughing but continued to have a huge smile on her face. "Baby, that wasn't pee, you squirted. In fact you squirted a lot. Feel the sheets." Carol sat up and patted the sheets and found them sodden.

"Oh my god, they're going to know I peed all over the bed."

Jen replied. "No. It's not pee, it's cum. Go ahead smell it if you don't believe me." Carol now brought her nose close to the sheets. She approached slowly waiting for that harsh acidic smell of urine. But it was not there. She actually took a very deep breath and detected very little smell. This surprised her considering the drenching the sheet had apparently taken.

What scent Carol could detect smelled like, her. She had brought her fingers to her nose after masturbating before and she knew her own smell (and taste). She looked up at Jen a bit perplexed. "I've heard of that but I had never done it before."

"Well, trust me because I was on the receiving end of a lot of that." Jen continued to have that huge grin on her face. Carol started to apologize but Jen cut her off. "Carol I don't think you understand. I loved every second of it. You doing that means you had an amazing experience, and I was able to help you with that. That spray was a physical manifestation of what we were sharing. It's not acid. I don't have burns on my body from it. What I have is a part of you, something that we shared that you let me share with you. And I really wanted to share with you. And the fact that we got to share that moment only made this that much better for me and I hope for you."

Carol looked at her friend and said "the only problem is that I am completely wiped out. I can barely move. So I will not be able to do for anything for you."

"We're not keeping score Carol. You did something for me by sharing this time with me. Trust me, that is more than enough. Remember, I got to see it happen and trust me, that is what I will be thinking about every time I play with myself for the next year. So just rest a minute while I go get some towels."

When Jen got back, Carol was able to rouse herself and get off the bed. Then they both worked to get the bedding off the bed and put the towels down. They used all the bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths, but they still had to put their tee shirts over top of the towels as well to have something resembling a dry spot and finally turned off the lights and laid down to go to sleep.

"I bet the cleaning staff is going to have quite a story tomorrow" Jen quipped.

"Well, it's your fault." Carol shot back.

"How is it my fault? You're the one who came all over the bed."

"Yeah, but you made me do it." Jen thought about this for a moment and decided she was rather pleased with herself at that.

"Yes, I guess I did. Okay it's my fault. Good night baby." and as she said that she reached for Carol's hand and brought it to her lips and gave Carol a brief kiss on the back of her hand. The two women fell asleep, still holding hands and did not remember anything more until they awoke the next day.

12