Soccer Moms Ch. 06

Story Info
Jen has a plan to solve Carol's dilemma.
14.9k words
4.69
13.2k
17

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer Moms -- Part 6

[Author's Notes: 1) there are underage characters in this story but they will neither have, see nor even hear any sexual activity; 2) this is a work of fiction and so certain aspects of this story involving youth soccer programs are not completely accurate but they advance the storyline. Please try to look past that to the more important aspects of the story; and 3) thanks to haltwhogoesthere who proved you can actually point out spelling and grammar errors in a constructive and helpful way. I will try to work on those.]

Carol woke up looking at the ceiling. She was laying on her back with Jen cuddled up beside her, Jen's arm draped across her chest. Both women were completely naked. And as right as it seemed, Carol knew it was not that simple. But she decided she would not think about anything else at the moment but just how nice it felt. She was just going to enjoy it and face all the rest of it later.

It was almost time to get up anyway and so Carol picked Jen's arm off her and rolled out of bed. As Carol got her clothes and made her way to the bathroom, Jen called out "It will be quicker if we shower together."

"No. It won't be." Carol responded with a big smile and went in but did not close the door.

Jen could hear Carol going through brushing her teeth and getting into the shower, but she could not see it. So she brought the desk chair over to the door of the bathroom and looked in. This time she just looked as she was able to partially make out Carol's body through the shower curtain and the steam. When the water stopped, Carol got out of the shower and saw her admirer watching naked from the desk chair.

Carol made a big show of turning her back and bending over to dry her feet, pointing her ass right at Jen. "I know you are doing that trying to be funny Carol, but you need to understand how much that turns me on."

Carol turned with a grin on her face, but when she looked into Jen's eyes, she could tell that Jen was serious. It gave her a moment of pause, but she quickly recovered. "If you get in now while I finish drying my hair and all, you can actually join me for breakfast before we have to go over to the field."

"I am not really a morning person." Jen replied. "That's why I got a job that starts at 10:00am. But I have never had breakfast at any of these things because I have slept late, sooooo...what the heck." With that Jen stood up and walked into the shower. As Jen passed by, she gave Carol a friendly swat on Carol's butt.

Eventually the women got dressed and went down to the hotel lobby for the continental breakfast. Katie and Melanie came over and Melanie was a little surprised to see her mother up and dressed already. "Did you turn in extra early to be up for breakfast?" Melanie asked her Mom.

"Something like that." Jen said. Carol snorted clearly trying to hold in a laugh. The girls just looked at each other then went to get some water as that is all the Coach Hochbauer would let them have since they had an early game. The team played well in both games and went home with another tournament championship.

Jen and Carol had parked next to each other at the far end of the parking lot and so had some time as they walked back. They agreed that they needed to have some time to talk and they did not want it to be at the practice field on Tuesday. Although they lived about an hour apart, Carol worked from home and set her own schedule and Jen knew she could get away from her office for a while Monday at and after lunch. So they agreed to meet for lunch at a diner near Jen's work the next day.

On the drive home, all Carol could think about was last night. She could see Jen's naked body, watching as the petite blonde pleasured herself and brought herself to that huge orgasm. She thought about that kiss and how sensuous and exciting it had been. She could even sense the slap on her behind in the bathroom that morning. Finally, she could not take it anymore. She could tell she was wet between her legs and she was afraid the smell might be noticed by her daughter. So at the next rest stop, she pulled in and asked Katie if she had to go to the bathroom, being quite relieved when Katie said no.

Carol gave Katie the keys so she could hit the panic button on the fob if there was any trouble; told her to lock the door; and went into the bathroom. Once she got the stall door closed, she sat down, spread her legs and began feverishly rubbing herself. As she felt the pleasure building, she shoved two fingers inside herself and thrust as fast as she could. She put her other hand over her mouth so that she would not make any noise. She thought she was alone, but she had not bothered to check too closely.

As she felt the orgasm hit, she kept her fingers inside and let the waves crash around her. Her legs began to spasm and she knew it would have been noticeable had anyone else been in there. Finally sated, she took a few deep breathes and cleaned up as best she could. When she got back to the car she must have looked a little flushed and Katie asker her "Are you okay, Mom."

"I'm fine honey. I just had a little gas and had to go to the bathroom to get it out."

Katie looked at her and said "Melanie said her mom had a similar problem on the way down. I sure hope you guys don't have something and give it to us."

The Rogers family was just sitting in the living room watching television after their pizza dinner. Carol had come to the decision that she wanted to pursue a physical relationship with Jen but she also did not want to endanger her marriage to Paul. Carol and Jen would be talking about how they might do that tomorrow but Carol still had to deal with her own feelings tonight. Deep down there still was some guilt and a sense that she had been unfaithful to Paul. She felt as if she had to make it up to him, even if he didn't know anything about it.

At one point, Carol went into the kitchen and motioned to Paul to join her. She said "I don't want Katie to get suspicious, so I am going to bed early but I want you to stay here with her and don't come up until it is time for her to go to sleep. It will give me some time to be ready and I will definitely make it worthwhile."

"Your wish is my command, m'lady." said Paul and he went back to the couch and pretended to be fully engrossed in what was on the screen. Carol said she was tired and was going to sleep early. Then she went upstairs to the master bedroom. She did not want to turn on the shower as the noise would have been suspicious, so she took a washcloth and some soap and cleaned between her thighs and in between her buttocks vigorously to ensure both areas were squeaky clean. Then she put on her most reveling negligée, turned off the lights and waited for Paul in a dark corner of the bedroom.

When Paul arrived, he could barely make out the bed and he called out to Carol. She told him to get on the bed and turn on the reading light. Once he had done that, she walked slowly toward the bed emerging from the shadows. She took a long time to get to the bed trying to walk in as seductive a manner as she could.

Paul was already aroused when he had come into the room wondering what Carol had in store for him. Now as he watched her emerge from the shadows in her negligée, he drank in the sight of her lush body covered in just the right amount of clothes, in just the right places that he just stared.

When Carol got to the foot of the bed, she stopped, spread her legs out a bit and put her arms on her hips in a superhero pose. She let Paul ogle her for a while and then slowly turned halfway and stopped again, giving him a full view of her firm round ass. Paul started to move toward her, but she told him no and had him sit back down with his back against the headboard. Carol crawled onto the bed and began crawling to him like a tigress getting ready to devour her prey.

Paul was thunderstruck by what he was seeing. Carol's emerald eyes were a green flame. He could not immediately recall ever seeing them like that and certainly not recently, even with the uptick in their sex life. Her red hair falling about her shoulders framing that face he loved so much.

By now she was on all fours as she crawled closer. Her lovely breasts hanging down, pulling the material covering them down, not enough for Paul to see them completely, but enough so he saw each breast hanging down separately, the cleavage between them only highlighting the swell of each breast as gravity pulled them toward the bed.

Her hands were on his ankles now and she rubbed his legs as she continued to crawl up his body, her eyes never leaving his. When her hands reached his waist, she pulled his underwear down to his knees and crawled forward some more. Still keeping that eye contact, she lowered her head. She finally dipped her neck down and took his hard penis into her mouth.

Carol bobbed her head up and down, licking up and down the shaft. She was allowing saliva to drip all around it and made it slippery. She went back up to his head and seemed to take some breathes, and then went all the way down to where her lips were now against his pubic hairs. She came back up just a little, then sucked in for all she could.

Carol got an almost vacuum seal around Paul's cock and then slowly dragged her mouth back up his length. Paul was in another world. He could feel every square inch of her lips where they were contacting his slick penis as Carol's lips rode along every inch of his cock. When she got to the head, she opened her mouth and broke the seal needing some air. She licked all around and then concentrated on the back of his knob.

Carol then told Paul to slide down so he was on his back. As he shimmied down, Carol stayed over him, not enough to impede his movement, but enough so that his body moved against hers as he slid down. She reached out and pushed his penis up so that it did not get caught as he went down. This also meant that the entire underside of his penis was rubbing across her stomach as he slid down onto his back.

Once he was on his back, Carol sat on his thighs and had his penis right in front of her. She began to stroke it with her hands. She would rub with one hand, and bring the other to her mouth, run her tongue out and over the other hand, coating it with saliva. Then she would bring that hand down to stroke Paul's penis while she repeated the process with her other hand. Paul stared intently as she did this while at the same time, enjoying the handjob so much that he was completely hard and his penis was now pointing straight up at the ceiling.

Carol then rose up and came back down over Paul's penis. She grabbed it with one hand and guided it into her dripping hole. Once Carol felt the head go inside her, she pulled her hand away and fully impaled herself onto Paul. She reveled in the feeling of Paul's hard member inside her and the feel of the movement throughout her whole vagina as she moved up and down.

After a while she went down with Paul all the way inside her and began thrusting her hips forward and back, staying with Paul all the way inside of her. She was working hard, throwing her hips forward and allowing for some wonderful friction to increase her own pleasure as well.

Feeling that she was getting close to an orgasm, Carol again went back to an up and down motion. Her breathing was getting ragged and she was getting a little tired from the effort. She looked straight into Paul's eyes and said "I'm close to coming. How are you doing?"

Paul had been getting close to the brink himself, but this night had been so erotic that he had been trying hard not to get too far ahead of Carol. Now that he knew she was close, he was ready to succumb to the ecstasy he was feeling. "I'm right there too honey. I don't want this moment to end, but I really can't hold it back much longer."

"Don't hold it back Paul. Go ahead and let it happen. Cum and I will cum with you. We'll cum together Paul. Go ahead, cum."

Paul began thrusting up as hard as he could, trying to match Carol's rhythm so they could share this most intimate of moments together. "I'm right there Carol. I am gonna cum."

"Go ahead Paul, I'm right there too. Cum with me Paul. Now. Cum for me." With that Carol felt her climax hit her and she drove down on Paul's crotch as she felt a flood of juices empty onto Paul's cock and out onto the bed. Feeling that rush of hot liquid all around his cock made Paul go over the edge and he began to cum inside Carol. He felt several squirts of cum blast inside her. It was rare that he would have that kind of force behind his orgasm these days, but everything about this night had been special and he felt like he was in his late teens not his late forties.

Carol collapsed on top of him, Paul's penis still inside of her as she caught her breath and regained some energy. Carol picked her head up and put her hands on either side of Paul's face. As he opened his eyes and looked into hers, she smiled, lifted his head a little and began to kiss him in a deep, sensual kiss. Their tongues came out and slithered around each other's for a few minutes.

Finally, Carol broke the kiss and got off Paul and laid down next to him. After some silence, Paul asked "Where is all this coming from? Don't get me wrong I am not complaining. I don't believe our sex life was bad before but it has been just so good of late, that the comparison is striking."

Carol thought for a minute and then responded "I think it was when there was all the talk at the beginning of Katie's soccer season about college and stuff. And I know it's still a few years away. And it's not that I don't love the girls and I am so glad that they are a part of our lives. But I am ready to get back to it just being you and me again. And with raising the kids and going through life, we had to give ourselves to other things. And again, I don't regret that, but I want to start giving more of myself to you. Like before the girls. And even before we were married. I agree with you that I don't think our sex life was bad. It was just limited in when we could share it and so I think we stayed with things we knew would work so we could get it done in the time allotted. If that makes sense?"

Paul assured her that it did. So Carol continued "Now that we are going to have more and more time, I want to use that time for us to enjoy. For us to take some more time and take some chances. And if they don't work out, it's not as big a deal because we can always try something else tomorrow. And that has not been our situation for a long time."

As Carol was talking she was trying to lay the groundwork for whatever her and Jen could come up with to work out the dual interests of Carol's marriage to Paul and their burgeoning relationship. She hoped that one of the "chances" she had just mentioned that Paul and her should take would lead her to Jen.

The next day Carol drove up to meet Jen for lunch. The drive was over an hour and she realized that Jen had to drive this twice a week for practice. And that Jen did not have the furthest ride. It was a reminder of how good the program was and for all her gripes about Steve Pennington, the Blue Lightning program had to be something pretty special if people would drive their children this far to be a part of it.

As Carol pulled into the Diner parking lot she could see Jen's car already there and so she parked and went inside. She saw where Jen was seated and went and sat down in the booth. As Carol sat down she looked into Jen's smiling face and bright blue eyes. Jen was on her lunch break from work and was dressed in a collared shirt, the buttons straining a bit at the swell of her bosom.

Carol thought about those wonderful breasts and nipples and realized that she was checking out her friend, not in a causal way that one person might check out another person, but in a sexual way. She also realized that she would no longer be satisfied with just looking at Jen. She felt a little embarrassed and hoped she hadn't been to obvious in staring at Jen. But if she would have known what was going through Jen's mind at that moment, she would not have felt bad at all.

Jen had seen Carol's car pull into the parking lot and immediately felt a little tingle between her thighs. She really wanted to have a sexual relationship with Carol. Not just a one-time thing, but lots and lots of sex. She was not sure exactly why she had become so enamored with Carol so quickly, but she could not deny that she had. Then when she realized that Carol might have some carnal desires for her as well, Jen began to work to make this a reality.

When Carol came in with her red hair and her ample breasts and her womanly body, Jen shivered as her arousal kicked up another notch. She knew she had to be careful. Carol had also quickly become her best friend and she had no desire to ruin that friendship. Plus, Melanie and Katie had become such great friends and were teammates. Jen knew she might have to suppress her desires for Melanie's sake if Carol and her could not find a way to resolve Carol's dilemma of her feelings for Jen versus her love for her husband.

Jen certainly had been working to seduce Carol. For this lunch meeting, Jen was coming in her work clothes. However, she purposefully picked a shirt that was a little tighter so it would stretch over her breasts. At the office she could hide it with a blazer. At the diner, her breasts would be front and center. When she saw Carol ogling them as she sat down, Jen knew she had chosen correctly.

They made small talk as they looked over the menu and gave their orders to the waitress. Then Carol looked at Jen and started the speech she had rehearsed on the drive up.

"Jen, I don't know exactly how to say this. You have become my best friend and I really do not want to do anything that would jeopardize that. Also, I am married, and I am very happy with that part of my life as well. And I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize that. But I also have to admit that the intimacy we have been sharing has been incredible. It has opened me up to possibilities that I had never contemplated before. It has unlocked my sexuality. And I want more."

"Paul and I have been having great sex lately. Our sex life had been fine but it had gotten into a rut. But after that first weekend of the first tournament, I have been much more willing to explore with Paul and things have never been better with us. I think it really might even be better than it was when we were first dating. And you had a big part in all that. And I have to thank you for that."

At that moment the waitress was back with their soft drinks. Carol looked up hoping that the waitress had not heard her. If she had, there was nothing on her face that gave it way.

After the waitress left their booth, Carol continued. "I just know I want to explore so much more with you. I just don't know how to do that and not feel like I am cheating on Paul. I know what I want, but I don't know if I can have what I want without losing things I don't want to lose. I know that must all sound crazy and scatterbrained."

To Jen, Carol looked half-scared and half-exasperated. Carol was such a strong, decisive woman and it did throw Jen off a bit to see her this unsure of herself. Despite her own sexual attraction to Carol and her own desire for a sexual relationship with Carol, Jen knew that she did not want to drag Carol into something to which Carol was not fully committed. The good news was Jen had also been thinking about this and she thought she had a plan.

Jen reached across the table and took one of Carol's hands in her own. Jen said "Carol, first let me say this. You have quickly become my best friend and I do not want anything to interfere with that either. So let's agree right now that whatever we do or don't do from here on out, it is only because we both want to. And we accept that if either one of us wants to stop our exploring completely, the other will accept that because deep down we want each other to enjoy the journey for as far as it takes us. And when it ends, it ends, but we stay friends. I promise to you I can live by that. Will you make that same promise to me?"