Soccer Moms Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he could not be at the games, Katie loved to have these sessions. Paul did try to include Melanie as well but he was careful to bring things down a notch with her, recognizing that to an outsider, it might seem as if he was interrogating his daughter. Katie was right there with Paul in the give and take, but Melanie was much more reserved and so Paul, while trying to be inclusive, did not push for information the way he did with Katie.

Later that night after the girls had gone to Katie's room (although not to sleep, as the adults could hear), the adults were all sitting around in the den. At one point, Paul spoke about what had transpired earlier. "Jen, I don't want you to think that I am one of those parents pushing their kids and trying to relive some glory through them. It's tough that I don't get to see her play very much. And these talks that we have on Sunday nights have become a routine thing over the years. It might seem a little rough from the outside but I want to assure you that Katie and I have reached this point together over time. I wanted to try to include Melanie and I did try to bring it down a notch with her. I hope I didn't overstep any bounds?"

"No Paul, I understand. I have been very fortunate that despite our circumstances, I've been able to see most of Melanie's games. And I think it was nice that she could feel included in your debriefing with Katie."

The night wound down and everyone was getting ready to go to sleep. Jen went to the guest room which had been Abigail's room. When she graduated college and went out on her own, Abigail's room has become the guest room. Brianna's room had become a home office for Carol. They hadn't decided what they would do with Katie's room, but that was still in the future.

With the girls still clearly awake in Katie's room and Jen down the hall, Carol and Paul both agreed that tonight was just for sleeping.

For this night, Carol was the small spoon and she eased back into Paul as they went to sleep. When Paul's hand came over her side, she grabbed it and intertwined their fingers just as she and Jen had done the night before. Everything seemed to have ended on a good note, but she was anxious to hear when Jen thought to see if now having spent a little time around Paul if she was still up for going forward with their plan.

The next morning Carol and Paul were up and starting breakfast. They expected the girls to sleep in, but Carol went up to see if Jen wanted some coffee or eggs. Carol knocked on the bedroom door and opened it up. Jen had still been asleep but the knock had roused her and she was getting up and stretching when Carol walked in.

This suited Carol just fine as she got a very nice view of a lot of Jen's body as she stretched her arms over her head, thrusting out her chest, accentuating her amazing breasts. "I was about to see if you wanted to have eggs for breakfast with me, but I suddenly have a hankering for melons." quipped Carol.

Jen laughed and said "coffee and some toast would actually be great." Unable to contain herself any longer, Carol had to ask "So, after spending some time with Paul, are you still good with the plan."

"I'm definitely in." Jen replied immediately. "I am glad we'll get some more time to spend around each other which I think will help keep things from being too awkward. But I am very much looking forward to feasting on you at some point." Jen walked over to Carol and stepped up and her tip-toes and gave her a quick peck on the lips. With all the people in the house it was about all that seemed wise. But it seemed to both women that they had now sealed their plan with that kiss.

The Smith's stayed through lunch and then headed home. This gave Paul and Jen more time to interact. Later that night as Carol, Paul and Katie were watching television, Carol got up and indicated that she was going to go to bed. "Don't stay up too late." she called out over her shoulder as she headed up the stairs. Paul waited for the show to finish before he said good night to his daughter and headed up the stairs.

When he got the bedroom, the door was closed. He turned the handle and quietly entered with anticipation on what he would see on the other side. He was a little disappointed at first as the room was dark. All the lights in the bedroom were off and only the light from the bathroom was providing any ability to see. Paul closed the door and between his eyes starting to adjust and the pale light coming from the bathroom he was finally able to see Carol. She was on the bed on her hands and knees. Her head was down on a pillow which caused her lovely rounded bottom to be raised up. "I've been expecting you." Carol whispered. "I had to wait another 24 hours, but I am sure you are going to make it worth my while."

Paul began to undress at the door and dropped his clothes where he stood. When he was completely naked he walked toward the bed following his slowly erecting penis, the head of which seemed to know exactly where to go. When he got to the bed he climbed on and continued to walk on his knees until he was right behind his wife's beautiful ass. He rubbed his hands around her warm round cheeks and then dragged his hand under Carol's ass and over her sex.

Paul could not believe just how wet Carol already was and he mentioned that fact. "I am so wet because I have been wanting this and waiting for this and it's all I have been thinking about since Jen and Melanie left this afternoon. I don't want you to make love to me Paul. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard and I want you to keep fucking me until you come and fill me all up inside. Please Paul, I am already so wet and so ready for you to ram me with your cock. Please Paul. Please fuck me."

It was unusual for Paul to hear Carol speak like this. Their newfound sexual openness had brought with it some naughty talk but this was so brazen and so hot that it had turned him on tremendously. Paul felt like his hard-on was as hard as it had ever been.

He rubbed his hand between her thighs a few more times and got his hand wet, as he decided he should try a little dirty talk as well. "Okay, Carol. I am taking the juice I just got on my hands from rubbing your moist lips and now I am rubbing it all over my hard cock. And between the wet that I am rubbing on myself and the wet inside you, I am going to put my cock right inside you. And you being so wet I am going to slide right in. So I can pound right in from the first stroke. And I am going to do just that. I am going to pound your sweet wet pussy and go as hard as I can. And your tight wet hole will milk every last drop of come I have to give you." And with that Paul aimed the head right at her opening and pushed right in until he felt his thighs bump against Carol's ass cheeks.

Almost surprised that he had been able to do that on the first thrust Paul stopped moving to enjoy the feel of just how wet and hot Carol was. Carol roused him when she said "That feels great honey but what happened to the pounding?"

With that, Paul started thrusting with abandon. He put in every bit of effort he had and it seemed as if his work was having a good effect. Carol would let out a sound that was a combination of an exhale and a grunt every time he hit bottom. Carol would try to tighten her muscles as Paul pulled back out increasing the friction all along his shaft as he withdrew all but the head of his penis before thrusting back in again.

Carol began to say things as he would start to pull out but would be interrupted when she made the sound. "Oh yes honey. Ha-uh! That's it honey. Ha-uh! Pound me honey. Ha-uh!" You're making me feel, Ha-uh, so good. Ha-uh!"

Paul was going at hard as he had gone in years and the pleasure he was feeling was starting to be overtaken by the cry of his muscles in his legs and back. He didn't want to slow the pace so he allowed the pleasure to well up. "I'm about to cum Carol."

"Go ahead Paul. Ha-uh! Cum in me. Ha-uh! Cum now Paul. Ha-uh!" With one more drive inward, Paul felt his thighs touch Carol's butt and this time he stayed right there as he felt himself reach that point of no return and felt his jizz boil up from his balls, through his cock buried deep inside Carol and explode out the tip.

Both Carol and he could feel his cock twitch as one, two, three spurts of cum shot out from him into Carol. He stayed buried inside her while he caught his breathe. Then he slowly eased himself out and rolled over on his back.

As Paul started to settle into a post-coital ease, he was shaken when he felt a hot, warmth around his now flaccid penis. Carol had taken him in her mouth and was cleaning off the mixture of his spunk and her juice. She cleaned him up but left him still dripping wet with saliva.

As he wondered about this, Carol lay next to him while taking his limp member in her hand. She was moving her hand up and down but very leisurely, more like she was just playing with it than trying to get him aroused. It certainly felt good so he was not going to question it, just enjoy it. He was just getting back into that same post-coital ease when Carol asked "So, what do you think of Jen?"

That snapped him out of his reverie quickly. No man thinks it is a good idea to speak about another woman right after sex when his wife particularly if his wife is holding his penis in her hands. He knew he had to be careful with his answers and for now would just play it safe. "What do you mean?"

"Well, do you think she is attractive?"

"Not nearly as attractive as you are dear."

Carol could sense that Paul was trying to be very careful about his answers and she needed to know exactly how he felt. "I am being serious. This is not a trick question and I am not trying to catch you at something, I just want to know what you think of her."

Paul sensed that she was sincere, but he also noticed that while she was still holding his penis in her hand, she had stopped moving it and he still wanted to choose his words carefully. "Well, she seems very nice. And you two have hit it off so well and I trust you as a good judge of character. Plus, I got to see Melanie and she seems nice and that speaks to Jen's parenting and that is good as well. So all in all I think she is a very nice person."

Paul assumed this had been a sufficient answer since Carol again started slowly moving her hand up and down his now less flaccid penis. "You know her and I have talked about sex at times and she has helped me feel comfortable enough to open up about what I want and our sex life has improved quite a bit since I became friends with her."

Paul was a little shocked as it sounded as if Carol was talking about their sex life with Jen. He was not sure how he felt about that. On the one hand that is very private stuff, on the other hand, their sex had been much improved over the last few months. And while he wanted to take his share of the credit for that, there was no doubt that Carol had not been very open about trying new things in bed and that it was the fact that she had become so much more open about sex in general. And if that had occurred because she had confided in Jen, then so be it. Paul both asked and said "Hopefully Jen could be counted on to be discreet?"

"Oh yes." Carol assured him, "that is not a problem at all."

"Then I'd say she has been a bad influence on you and I will have to thank her for it." Paul quipped.

Carol had been trying to gauge Paul's reaction and so far things were going okay. But now she was going to have to start working up to the threesome. Was that going to be too much for him? How was he going to react? She certainly wanted him feeling good so she continued to slowly rub her hand up and down his ever hardening penis. "What if I told you that her and I kissed each other, on the lips." While she could not see his face she got the exact reaction she wanted from his penis, which twitched in her hand.

"What?" "When?" "What?" Paul was thrown for a loop by this reveal and he was feeling a number of things. One thing was clearly arousal and he had felt his penis twitch against Carol's hand. He knew that confusion was in there too. One thing he knew he was not feeling was anger.

Carol sensed that she could continue and that while all this was shocking Paul, he had not appear angry or upset. "I thought I might even want to have sex with her and I think Jen wanted to as well."

This story was actually arousing Paul. He asked "So, what stopped you from having sex with her?"

"Well, you did." Carol explained. "Or at least it was because I felt like if Jen and I went all the way it would be cheating and I did not want to do that." Carol noticed that Paul's cock was now getting much harder, even after his performance just a little while ago. She took this as a sign that the talk was going well so far.

While Paul was taking this all in, Carol continued "I had never really thought about being intimate with a woman, but Jen told me that she actually lived with another woman for a few months in college. And that she had dated some women since her husband died. She even said that there was probably someone on my team in college who wanted to be with me but since it never crossed my mind to be intimate with a woman, I probably missed some signs." Unbeknownst to Carol, Paul was already going through the roster in his head imagining some of Carol's college teammates, whom Paul knew, having sex with Carol.

Since she was unaware of Paul's internal distraction she continued speaking "Anyway, like I said I have been opening up about sex since we have talked about these things. Then one of the nights when the girls were in the team room and it was just the two of us, between the sex talk and how beautiful she is, I kissed her. And then she kissed me back. And it was really hot and I really liked it, but I felt that I did not want things to go too far because I felt like it would be cheating."

As things were getting to the big question, Carol began to subconsciously rub Paul's cock a little harder and a little faster. "So Jen asked me would I think it would be okay if you were with us and that way it would not be cheating. Well, I wasn't sure but I knew I wanted to see if her and I could take things further. But I had to be sure that both you and her would be okay with it as well. I know it was her idea, but she really didn't know you and I had to be sure."

Paul was now realizing that there had been a plan afoot about this. "So is that why you had this little get together here, to see what she thought of me?"

"Yes. And after spending a little time with you she said she would like it if she could get together with both of us. But I want to know if that would be okay with you as well. I mean, I know we have been getting a bit more expansive with our sex lives, but this is a whole different level."

Paul could not believe his ears and he once again got a little wary as he confirmed what he thought he had heard. "So you are asking to have a threesome with us and Jen? You and me and her?"

"Yes, please Paul, it would mean so much to me to explore this new part of me, but I will only do it if you agree. You are more important to me and I will deny myself this if you do not want to do this."

Paul could see in her eyes that this was something that truly was important to her. He could not imagine how great his life had become. Was he actually going to do his wife a favor by having a threesome with a very attractive woman? His wife was practically begging him to do it. "Well, what kind of a terrible husband would I be if I denied you this. But only because I love you so much, we can have a threesome with Jen."

"Oh Paul, thank you so much." Carol released him from her grip and moved up to kiss him and put her arms around him in a loving embrace. Then she broke the embrace and said "And what kind of wife would I be after you just gave me such a great gift, if I left you hanging like that."

She then turned her head to look at his throbbing cock. She turned back to Paul, smiled a wicked smile, then turned back and took his cock in her mouth. With her lips and her hands, she stroked and sucked his cock and fondled his balls until he began to ejaculate again into her mouth.

She sucked every last drop from him and slowly released him from her mouth. She then moved up and placed her head on his chest, and she could hear the thumping of his heart and she reached across and lightly played with his one nipple. "I love you so much Paul. And I know that you are going to be happy about this."

"I love you to dear. And something tells me you're correct."