Soccer Moms Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I promise." At that point the waitress was back again with their food and they sat back letting go of each other's hand. However, they were too focused on their conversation to eat.

Jen continued "And yes Carol, I would very much like to explore much more with you as well. As you know I don't have anyone in my life at the moment and it has been you who have been on my mind."

Carol rolled her eyes at this and that caused Jen to get a little upset. "Don't do that Carol! You refuse to believe that you are attractive and desirable, but you are. Very much so. And it actually bothers me a little if you think that I would want to do all this with someone I didn't think was sexy and desirable and if I didn't want to have a physical relationship with them. If you don't think your good enough for me, then we can stop this whole train right now."

Carol quickly responded "No. Please. I am sorry. It's just that no one ever felt that way about me except Paul. And he was head over heels in love with me, so I just always thought his opinion was a bit biased and not realistic. I think you are so beautiful and so sexy and so I guess I do want us to move forward. I'll try not to do that again."

Jen smiled at her and said "Good. And besides, I think of the two of us, I am the one who has experience with sexy women, so trust my opinion when I say you're sexy."

"Now, let me tell you that while some of what you said was a surprise, some of it was exactly what I expected you to say. I can't tell you what to do. You have to make your own decisions. But I have found you to be a strong-willed and intelligent person. So if that Carol could please listen to me for a little while longer, let me share a plan and see what you think. But maybe this diner is a little too cramped for this conversation. What say we get boxes for this and take them to a park nearby and we can be a little more specific with our conversation?"

Carol agreed, so they asked the waitress to box their lunches and drove to a local park about 5 blocks away. They went to an empty picnic table and Jen suggested they eat first to get it out of the way. The fact that it was heightening Carol's anticipation about this plan of Jen's was an added bonus and not a coincidence.

When they had finished their meal, Jen began to lay out her plan. "Now first, try not to interrupt me as I go. Let me get through it. I know you will have some questions but wait until I tell you to ask them, Okay?"

Carol agreed so Jen continued "The first thing we have to do is get Paul involved." Carol started to object, but Jen shushed her and reminded her that she had to wait until Jen was done to ask her questions. "Yes, Paul has to be on board with this because if he is, then you are not cheating. There will always be a part of you that will be unhappy with this if we are doing it behind his back. It will be a drag on the whole ride. There might come a time when it would just be the two of us, but it has to start as the three of us. Okay you can ask some questions."

Carol asked "What if Paul doesn't want to do this?"

Jen chuckled a little, then said "To be honest Carol, I doubt very much he will. And if he does know you want to explore some things with me, he might very well approve of that, just you and me. But if he says no and does not want you doing anything with me, you would not be able to give yourself to it anyway. In that case I do believe it would be best that we go no further than we have."

Carol thought about this for a little while but seemed to agree that if Paul was really opposed to this, she did not think she could pursue a sexual relationship with Jen, as painful as that would now be for both of them. Next Carol asked "Have you ever been involved in a threesome before?"

"Yes." Jen responded. "Very soon after we got married. I think John knew about Colleen even before I told him, and so he knew that there might be things I would want that he physically could not give me. And there was this older woman, and I say older because of how young we were at the time. She was younger than both of us now. Anyway, we got together twice before I became pregnant with Melanie. That put a hold on things for that time. John and I always said we might want to try it again, but not until Melanie was older. Then he was killed in the accident and so that never happened again.

Carol certainly had not wanted to have John's untimely death come up so she quickly asked another question. "How would it work?"

"I think it would be better if we started first and just let Paul watch us for a little bit. At some point he would come over and my guess is with the newness of the whole situation, he would start touching you, not me. At some point you would shift your attention to him and I would watch you and maybe lend a helping hand where I could. We'll see how things progress from there."

"My thought would be that I would not do much with Paul that first time. He will have to adjust a little to you and me and while every guy always says it's a dream come true; we won't know for sure what his ultimate acceptance of this will be until it actually happens."

When that answer seemed to satisfy Carol, Jen continued with the plan she had already prepared. "Now, since next Monday is a holiday, why don't I drive to your house with Melanie and then the four of us will drive down to the tournament together. Then when we come back Sunday night, Melanie and I would stay overnight. It will allow Paul and I to actually meet face to face and see how compatible we seem. Then you will have to approach him about the three of us getting together. If he is agreeable, at some point we can figure out how to work out a night together."

Carol thought about it and the plan seemed sound. Jen also reminded her of something she had not thought about until now. "The week after this one coming up is the tournament before Thanksgiving and that is the last tournament of the fall. My parents and John's parents are coming to watch Melanie play and my parents will be staying over for Thanksgiving. So this week will be our last week sharing a room for a while."

Carol realized how much she was going to miss seeing Jen for a while and really hoped that her plan would work. It seemed like it would, but it was going to depend on how Paul reacted to all this.

Monday night at dinner, Carol asked Paul about having the Smiths drive down with her and Katie on Friday and then staying over Sunday night after the tournament. Katie shrieked with joy when she heard this and even if Paul had been opposed to the idea (which he wasn't), there was no way he could have said no after Katie's reaction.

As Carol and Paul went to bed that night, he asked if that had been why Carol and Jen had met. Carol told him that was part of the reason. "We also talked about the tournament the following week since that will be the last one of the season. Both sets of Melanie's grandparents are coming down to watch the game and so I am not going to have a roommate that weekend. Unless of course you would like to come and see Katie and be my roommate?"

"Hmmmm. That sounds exciting. I have not seen Katie play yet this year and it seems like she is having a great season."

Carol asked "So you wouldn't want to come so we could have wild crazy sex on Saturday night?"

"Oh no. I definitely want to do that too." was Paul's reply, a sly grin coming across his face.

"Would you like a little taste of what's in store for you that night?" Carol inquired using a sultry voice.

"Yes, please!" was Paul's response.

"Then lie back down and I will give you that taste."

Paul lay down on the bed and Carol stripped off her tee shirt, shorts and panties. Now fully naked she climbed on the bed and straddled Paul's knees. She reached out and stroked his cock a few times saying "first you get your taste and then I'll get mine." Then she walked up Paul's body on her knees until she was directly over his head. She looked down at him and said "Go ahead and taste."

Paul pulled his arms through her legs so he could reach his hands up and grabbed Carol's ass. Then he pulled her down and stuck his tongue out and swiped it up along her entire slit.

Carol's mind was going several different directions at once: she was horny thinking about what had happened with Jen this past weekend with Jen; she was horny thinking about what might be in store for her with Jen this coming weekend; she was horny thinking about what would be in store the following weekend with her and Paul: she was horny thinking about what might be in store down the road with Jen and Paul; and she was horny because of how good Paul's tongue felt on her right at that moment.

Paul for his part was putting forward all the effort he could to please Carol. Partly this was due to the fact that Carol's sudden increase in libido was spurring him on to greater efforts.

However, there was also a bit of enlightened self-interest in this. The better he was with his oral efforts, the more likely Carol was to reward him with copious amount of her tangy nectar. He loved how Carol tasted. He wasn't sure if he truly liked the taste or if it was just that in his mind that was how a woman's cum was supposed to taste because that was how Carol's tasted. But at that moment he didn't care why he liked it so much. His only concern was to give all the pleasure he could to Carol and let the rest attend to itself.

Carol was thrilled with how Paul was making her feel. She was in such a frenzy, she kept gyrating her hips and moving her sex across Paul's mouth and nose as his tongue seemed to be several places at once. He was licking between her lips, he was thrusting his tongue as deep inside of her as he could, his nose rubbing up against her clit, his chin against her perineum.

With Katie down the hall she was trying to be quite but she could not remain silent. Trying to keep things at a whisper she began to make sure Paul knew just how well he was doing. "Oh Paul! Uummm. That feels so good. Oh! Oh! Yes, oh yes. OOOOOHHHH FUCK!!"

Carol immediately stopped moving and Paul looked up at her in amazement. That was really loud and it must have carried throughout the entire house. Carol looked toward the bedroom door and listened intently for a few seconds. Once she did not hear any movement out in the hall, she simply hoped that Katie was either asleep or had in her ear buds. Fortunately it was the latter and Katie never heard a thing.

Carol looked back down at Paul. When she had turned back from the door, she noticed his prick was at full mast. At that moment she put a stern look on her face and said "Who told you to stop Paul, keep licking my pussy until I come all over your face."

Paul went back to his eating out his wife with abandon. Carol now tried to talk dirty to him as he continued, just at a lower volume. "That's it Paul. Yes. Stick you tongue into me. Yes. That's it. Make me cum Paul. I want to cum, I want to drench you in my cum. Work it Paul. Make it happen. Don't disappoint me now, I want to cum really hard." If Paul's efforts had been high before, the dirty talk drove him to find that next gear.

By now Carol was again reaching that crescendo she had been so close to before she yelled out. Now she could no longer concentrate enough to think of things to say to sound dirty. She was just reacting to the immense pleasure she was receiving. "Yes Paul, that is so good. So, so good. I am so close honey. You are making me feel sooo good. Yes, oh yes. Please. Please honey. I'm almost there. Please just a little more. Just a little, yess. Honey oh yes. Ohhhhhh. Here it comes honey. Oh yes."

Carol stopped moving and brought one of her hands over her mouth so she would not make too much noise. Paul now reached up and sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked the nub back and forth as quickly as he could, hearing Carol's moans of pleasure through her fingers. And then it happened. Fluid poured out of Carol all over Paul's face. He closed his eyes and felt another wave roll onto his face and then another.

Paul brought one hand in between Carol's legs and began rubbing her clitoris with his fingers the way he had been doing with his tongue. This brought another series of moans from Carol and more of that tangy honey he loved so much. Carol shuddered above him finally leaning forward and putting her hands on the headboard for support. Paul scooted down through her legs and came around and kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips and his face was a sheen of her juices.

As her strength returned and she could start to think clearly, Carol realized that the bed was soaked again. She started thinking about changing the sheets when she looked over at Paul. He was now only semi-hard and while she wanted so much to return his gift, she was also so drained.

Paul could read her face and he leaned back and kissed her again. "Carol. I don't know if you can fully appreciate how good I feel right now. I love you so much and the fact that I was able to help you experience such a level of pleasure is a great joy to me. I know that you want to return the pleasure to me. But please understand how much pleasure you just gave me. We have so many more nights together and there will be time for that."

"Why don't you go down and get yourself some water and I will change the sheets, and when you get back we will just lay down and hold each other in our arms and be thankful that we found each other and revel in the life we have already had and then we can fall asleep and dream about our future."

Carol looked at him and said "you know that is the most cornball thing I have ever heard you say. And I love you it." So Carol went down to the kitchen and got two glasses of water. She stopped at Katie's door both on the way down and back but heard no noise and was sure she was asleep. When she got back into the room, Paul was already lying in bed on the new sheets. She climbed in next to him, kissed him (realizing that he had not washed his face) and snuggled up to him and said "You are a great man Paul Rogers."

He ran his fingers through her hair and said "I know. And you deserve nothing less."

At practice the next night, Carol and Jen did their usual walking circuit but the talk this night was about "the Plan" and how Paul might react to it. Despite all of her talk about being all in on the idea of the threesome, Carol still felt a little guilty about what Jen and her had done and what they might do this coming Saturday night. Once again she rationalized that the best solution was to give Paul great sex and if the plan worked everything would be okay.

That night, Carol refused to let Paul go to bed until she had repaid him for the incredible sex the night before. "You got your taste but I did not get mine." she told him as she proceeded to pull his boxers down. She had him sit on the side of the bed and she knelt before him.

Sometimes Paul still could not believe that this beautiful woman had chosen him. He looked down into her eyes and was still trying to remember exactly how he had wooed her. She leaned in and took his penis into her mouth, her tongue sliding along the underside. At that moment, he stopped thinking and just basked in the feeling being created for him by Carol's mouth.

Carol sucked on his shaft and began working her head and neck forward and back. The sensation was wonderful, and Paul just sat where he was and let the feelings roll through him like a rising tide. After a few minutes, Carol released him from her mouth and had him lay down on the bed, his feet still dangling over the side. She now took his cock in her hand and stroked in much the same manner as she had with her mouth. Except now her mouth was engaged in licking his balls and sucking first one testicle than the other into her mouth. This was new to her repertoire and at some point she did suck a little too hard, causing Paul to pull back a little. "Oh sorry honey." was her first response.

But Paul simply said "It's okay. What you are doing feels so good I don't want you to stop it but please just don't do that again."

Carol could tell that Paul was getting close. She switched hands on Paul's cock and put one of her fingers in her mouth and got it all wet with saliva. Because he was laying down Paul did not see what she had done and had no way to know what she might have been planning. Carol rose up on her knees a bit and switched back to having Paul's dick in her mouth. Caro used her now free hand to spread his butt cheeks as much as she could and stroked her finger around his back door.

Paul raised up his legs to try to give her better access. But with the position he was in lying on the bed, Carol could not do much more than run her fingers up and down his crack. Still, the added stimulation to what Carol was already doing with her mouth was more than enough for Paul. "Oh god Carol! That's amazing. I'm going to cum."

He wanted to warn her so she could let him out of her mouth. But upon hearing this, she took him down even further, allowing him to cum in her mouth. Two powerful spurts rose up from his groin, through his penis and into Carol's mouth. He clearly felt each spasm as it coursed through his body and caused his penis to spasm inside Carol's mouth. After that, the rest of his load just oozed out of his cockhead and into Carol's throat.

Carol pulled back from the end of the bed and said "Umm. I got my taste now too." Carol stood up and walked to her side of the bed. Paul moved up and laid on his side, welcoming Carol into his arms as she got into bed and he held her tight.

"I am the luckiest man in the world." he said as she nestled her head onto his chest by his shoulder.

"You have no idea" Carol thought but all she said was "I love you too dear." And they both drifted off to a blissful sleep.

Friday arrived and the Smith girls rolled up the driveway at the Rogers' home. Katie went flying out the door and gave Melanie a big hug. Carol went to the front stoop and waited for Jen with Paul standing behind her just inside the door. When Jen came around the car toward the stoop, Carol's heart skipped a beat. She had on a Blue Lightning Tee Shirt that was snug but not too tight. It still managed to show off her glorious boobs. She was also wearing a pair of shorts that might have been Melanie's, based on how short they were and how much leg they showed. She had her blond hair tied up in a high ponytail. To complete the look, she had obviously spent some time on her eye makeup as her blue eyes popped right out at you as you looked at them.

Standing on the stoop Carol was not able to see Paul's face as he took in the vision in front of him. If she could have read his mind she would have heard "Wow! That is the most adorable looking woman I have ever seen in my life!" But having no idea of the plans the ladies had, he felt it was best that he not be drooling at this Venus in front of his wife.

As Jen got to the stoop, she and Carol gave each other a brief hug just as any friends might be expected to do. However, as Jen started to step back she had to lean back into Carol as Katie and Melanie rushed past, opened the door, almost knocked Paul down and went bounding upstairs into Katie's room. "They seem happy." commented Paul as he held the door open for Carol and Jen.

Jen stepped inside and said "Nice to finally meet you, Paul. Carol has told me so much about you but it is nice to finally meet you in person." She leaned in and gave him a chaste hug as well, which he returned one-handed as he was still holding the screen door for Carol.

"And I have heard a lot about you too Jen. I have to admit I think you are very brave to suggest being in a car with both of those girls for a three-hour car ride." Carol and Jen both laughed at this and Carol asked if Jen wanted anything to drink. Jen asked for some water.