Soccer Moms Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen, is your car open? I'll go move the bags." Paul offered.

"Oh, what a gentleman. Yes Paul, the trunk is unlocked and there is a button on the back to pop the hatch. Thanks." Jen replied. She and Carol had decided that since Jen had the extra driving to do because they were meeting at Carol's house, Carol would drive them down to the tournament.

Paul went out and moved Jen's and Melanie's bags into Carol's car and then came in and sat next to Carol on the couch. Jen was sitting with her legs crossed in the chair at a right angle to the couch. It gave Paul a great look at her shapely legs. He knew it would be a problem if he kept gawking at her legs, so he made a point of looking into her eyes, so his field of vision was sufficiently "up here." Of course staring into those blue eyes was having an impact on his libido as well.

Jen noticed it but did not let on as the purpose of this was for her to start to get to know Paul. "So Paul," Jen began some small talk "Carol says you are in sales of some sort."

"Yes, I work for a large manufacturing company. We have clients all over the Country so I do have to travel a bit and often work on weekends so I don't get to see many games."

"And Carol lets you go to all those other places alone?" Jen asked with a flirty tone in her voice.

"Well, she knows that I know what I have waiting for me back home, so it was never going to be an issue."

Carol hugged his arm and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and said "Oh, that's so sweet of you honey."

Paul now threw a question at Jen. "Carol tells me that you just moved here at the beginning of this summer to take over the paralegal program at the Community College up by you?"

"Yes. And there is a story behind it that I am sure you will be polite enough to indulge me in but I think that will have to be when we get back. We really should get on the road, shouldn't we Carol?"

"Yeah, you're right." Carol leaned back over the back of the sofa and called out "Girls! It's time to go. Come on and get into the car."

The three adults all got up and Jen grabbed her water glass when Paul said "No. Here. I'll take those." and he grabbed the glasses and went to bring them into the kitchen.

As Carol and Jen walked to the car, Carol said "I'm just glad Paul didn't have a heart attack when he saw you."

"Yeah, I knew he was looking but he really tried to look like he was not looking. You should give him an "A" for effort at least."

"I'm just glad that he was so busy trying to not look at you that he totally missed me staring at you because I was not trying to not look at all." Then Carol looked back into the house and shouted "COME ON GIRLS!"

Finally everyone was in the car. Paul came to the driver's window and said "Text me when you get in please."

Carol replied "I will honey. See you Sunday night." The drive was fine and Carol enjoyed having a conversation with Jen as she drove. Unfortunately Paul had been partly right and the girls were a little boisterous but not too loud. They were the last group to arrive and decided to just head to the room.

However, none of them went right to sleep. Instead they decided to have a mini girls night. Melanie and Katie decided they would do something different with their hair. Katie braided Melanie's hair into little blond pigtails, while Melanie braided Katie's into one long red braid down her back, Katniss Everdeen style.

While the girls had been doing their hair, their mothers had not been idle. Jen pulled out a very bright white bottle of nail polish and looked at Carol. "I have my Blue Lightning nail polish as always. And I don't want anyone to accuse us of copying each other. So I thought I would get you polish that was Blue Lightning White and we could cover both bases."

Carol looked at her and said "I don't usually where nail polish."

"Live a little." was Jen's reply as she started shaking the bottle. So Carol put out her hand and Jen took hold of it and started to paint her finger nails. Carol enjoyed the sensation of Jen's hand in hers. When she finished Carol's one hand, Jen reached and took Carol's other hand into hers. When that one was done Jen announced "Okay, now the toenails."

This caught Carol of guard and she at first rejected the idea. While it was rare that she had nail polish on her fingers, she never had it on her toes. But Jen was not going to take no for any answer. "Carol, sit on the bed, take your socks off and let me paint your toenails."

Carol decided why not and moved herself into position. Jen wheeled the desk chair over and sat down in front of Carol. Carol's mind immediately went back to the previous week when Jen had put on that show for her. She quickly realized that she was aroused by the thought. When Jen held out her hand and Carol lifted up her leg, Jen took Carol's foot into her hand.

If Jen holding her hand had felt intimate, when Jen's soft hands grabbed Carol's foot, it was erotic. Carol actually shivered a little at the touch and Jen was able to sense it. She looked up at Carol and smiled a knowing smile, realizing that this simple task was turning on her friend.

Jen rolled up a little closer with the chair and placed Carol's foot into her lap. One hand could apply the polish while the other hand would hold each toe while the polish was applied. With the girls in the room, Jen knew she couldn't be too obvious or make too much movement, but she was delighting in tickling Carol's feet as she continued to work.

Carol was now very aroused by the contact. It was not that Carol had a "foot thing" so much as she realized that her feet were just one more part of her body that could be enjoyed in the right hands. And Jen's hand were certainly that.

As they started to get ready for bed, the girls asked if they could sleep together in the one bed and the mothers could sleep in the other. After reminding their daughters that they had to go to sleep and not be up all night giggling because they had games in the morning, Carol and Jen agreed. But the condition was if the girls did not go right to sleep, they would have to switch back. The girls agreed and the lights were turned off.

The girls actually kept to their promise, and both were soon very much asleep. Carol and Jen both lay still, each very much in their own thoughts as they too drifted toward sleep. They knew they could not do anything with their daughters present, so they both just imagined what they would have wanted to do. Before nodding off completely, Carol reached out her hand and found Jen's. The bright white nails intertwined with the electric blue ones as they both followed their daughters to sleep.

They next morning they all got up early and were about to head for breakfast when Jen asked Carol to hold up a minute and she sent the girls off to get their food. A few minutes later the mothers joined their daughters and the rest of the Blue Lightning crowd adorned with blue numbers painted on both cheeks. The numbers were those of their respective daughter's uniform numbers: 9 for Melanie (for Mia Hamm) and 20 for Katie (for Abby Wambach). The girls thought that was cool.

The games also went very well. Katie was everywhere at once in the midfield and when she would pick off an errant pass from the other team she was putting long passes right on the left foot of a streaking Melanie who ended up with quite a number of goals and assists by the end of the day.

When everyone got back to the hotel, Jen and Carol went to their room to shower and change as most of the team was going out to the same restaurant for dinner. Carol was in the shower and the water was running when the bathroom door opened and Jen came in, totally naked. "I thought we could save some water." "I'm afraid if you come in now it will not only mean a whole lot more water but we'll also miss dinner because I might not let you leave."

Carol quickly finished and stepped out of the shower. As she did, Carol put her arms around Jen and pulled her in for a brief hug. As they embraced, Jen's nice round breasts flattened against Carol's sternum while Carol's came to rest over top of Jen's breasts. Carol then leaned down and gave Jen a little peck on the forehead and at the same time gave her a very solid swat on Jen's ass. "Now hurry up because we don't want to be late."

"I think you Rogers' girls are obsessed with time." Jen chuckled and stepped into the shower.

The atmosphere at the team dinner was lively. When they got back to the hotel the girls all went to their team meeting and the adults all went to the lobby to hang out for a while. It was suggested that maybe there was a connection between Jen and Carol painting the numbers on their faces and their daughters' excellent play. Bowing to superstition, the mothers all agreed that they would do the same in the morning.

Carol made sure that everyone knew it was Jen's idea just to help make her even more a part of the Blue Lightning Team Family. After all, Jen was still the new girl and Carol wanted everyone else to like as much as she did, just not in the same way as she did.

When they got back to the room, Carol changed into her bed clothes in the room instead of going to the bathroom. This way Jen would see her getting ready. Jen began changing and as she did, Carol shut off the light on her side of the room and got under the covers. Jen was still a bit confused by exactly what was going on and was disappointed that nothing was going to happen with them that night.

"Sleep tight." Carol said and turned away from Jen as if she was going to sleep. Jen was not thinking about sleep. Their naked bodies touching earlier had been quite the tease and Jen assumed that they would at least play as they had before, even if it was each on their own bed. But Carol was going to just go to sleep. So Jen turned out her light and lay in the darkness on top of her covers, her one hand lightly running up and down her body.

For about 10 minutes Jen just lightly stroked herself as she ran through everything they had done in her mind to see if she could get a better read on where Carol was in all this. Carol seemed to be taking a step back even as they were contemplating a threesome. Jen did not realize that, as she lay there deep in her thoughts, Carol was slipping off her shorts and panties.

Carol got out of the bed and Jen could tell Carol was up. Jen's first thought was that Carol must be going to the bathroom. However, instead of going to the bathroom, Carol came around and turned on Jen's light. As Carol turned back retracing her steps, Jen looked up and asked "Is everything alright Carol." Then Jen noticed she was staring at Carol's ass cheek and that her bottom half was naked.

Carol finally got to the desk and stopped. Then she turned to Jen. "You know, I have to tell you something. I really have been able to open myself up to more possibilities of late and it all traces back to you. It's not just that you are beautiful, which you are. But there is something else about you that I cannot even describe but it draws me to you. You have made me feel better about myself and that has allowed me to improve my marriage and my sex life and I just feel so excited about the future."

"I used to think that my life was pretty set and I felt good about that. Like it was safe and stable. But now I have no idea what is going to happen in the future but I actually feel better about that. And it's not that it seems unsafe or unsettled, it's just unknown. I want things between us to go further and I know it is my fault that they are not going further at the moment. But I wanted to find some way to thank you and to let you know how much you mean to me."

At this point, Carol grabbed the chair from the desk and wheeled it over to Jen's bed. "And after your show last week, I thought I could return the favor." With that, Carol pulled the chair over to Jen's bed. She sat down spread her legs apart and put her heels on the bed, looking straight at Jen.

Jen was very pleased at this as it was clear that Carol was not pulling back. Quite the contrary she was branching out, which was a very positive harbinger for the future. Jen sat back so she could watch the show.

The first thing Carol did was pull up her shirt, exposing her breasts. She put a finger in her mouth, wet it and began circling it around her areola and flicking her nipples one at a time. The bright white nail polish was a noticeable contrast to the light brown areola and nipples which themselves stood out on Carol's fair skin.

After rubbing and flicking her nipples, Carol began to slowly move her hand down her body. When she got to her red bush, she remembered that Jen had said she liked it. So Carol ran her fingers through the hair. Again, the contrast of the white fingernails now in the red pubic hair was very noticeable to Jen and she took a quick moment to congratulate herself for having convinced Carol to let her put it on her.

Carol was now circling her hand in a counterclockwise motion as she went lower and lower. She lightly ran her fingers across her clitoris and felt a jolt go through her body. But she was putting on a show and did not want to end it too soon. So she quickly moved the next circle down over her nether lips and then began stroking her hands up and down against her thighs just barely grazing them.

Jen was now getting a very good view of Carol's honey pot as the stimulation Carol was providing was causing her lips to engorge and a sheen of liquid began to appear at their center. Carol had been enjoyed the teasing she had been doing and she looked to see if she could gauge Jen's reaction.

Jen was staring wide-eyed at Carol's vagina and already had two of her own fingers inside herself. Carol decided that this meant she was doing a good job with her show. Now, however, the teasing she had been doing for Jen had also been a tease for her and she was no longer interested in going slow.

Carol took two of her own fingers and brought them to her entrance. Feeling the fluid that had already begun to accumulate there from her play, she was able to slowly ease those two fingers inside herself. She pushed them in until she felt the top of her wrist hit her body. The two fingers had gone in so easily that she pulled them back out and then pushed in three. This caused her to moan as she began filling herself up with her own fingers.

She withdrew them about halfway out and then thrust them back in causing her to exhaled loudly. Carol was loving this feeling and she began a steady pace in and out of herself. She was starting to moan on almost every inward stroke and she began to both quicken her pace and also was bringing her fingers further and further out of herself before thrusting them back inside.

A moan from in front of her caused Carol to open her eyes. There was Jen, still with two fingers on one hand pistoning in and out of her as fast as Jen could make her hand go. Apparently at some point while Carol had her eyes closed, Jen had removed her tee shirt. Her wonderful round breasts were now also in full view and Jen was using two fingers on her other hand to tweak and pull one of her nipples.

Carol loved how those breasts looked and how long and taut the nipples were and she realized that if all went well, she was going to get a chance to touch those nipples, and pinch those nipples and suck on those nipples. That put her over the edge. As she was thrusting in her hips rose off the chair to meet the onrushing hand. Carol stopped the movement of her hands, but her hips continued to spasm up and she brought down the heal of her wrist onto her clitoris and ground it around as she came intensely.

Carol's hand and the chair were soaked in her fluids as she started to regain her breathing. But just then a sudden noise once again caused her to focus to her front. There she saw Jen in the throes of her own orgasm. Jen still had one of her hands inside her and the other was rapidly mauling her own breast and rubbing quickly back and forth across the rock hard nipples. Both women just laid back, Jen against the headboard and Carol against the chair back. Both had their legs spread open and both were looking intently between the legs of the other to see the results of their handiwork (pun intended).

As their breathing was returning to normal Jen was the first to speak. "You know you made me cum so hard and so much, my bed is soaked. I don't think I can sleep in it."

Carol thought for a few seconds and replied "Well, I guess you can sleep in my bed but I have two conditions. First you cannot put on any clothes."

Jen quickly agreed to this and then asked "What is the second?"

"The second is that you can touch me anywhere but you cannot move your hands. I am afraid if you do I will start to do it as well and I won't be able to stop myself."

Jen giggled and said "That would be the whole idea. But okay, I promise I will try."

"Then shut you light off and come into my bed." Carol directed. She got in and waited for Jen. After turning off the light, Jen came around and laid down in front of Carol, putting herself in the position to be the small spoon. She squirmed back until she felt Carol's breasts against her back and she wiggled her ass into Carol's thighs.

For her part, Carol pushed in closer to meet Jen's body and she draped her arm over Jen. With Carol's hand now in front of her, Jen took it into one of her own hands, kissed it and intertwined their fingers. Carol squeezed Jen's hand and they remained like that until they fell asleep.

Ever the early riser, Carol was the first up the next morning. She looked down at Jen and thought that despite being ten years older than Jen, she still seemed as enthralled with Carol as Carol was with her. She had never given serious thought to being intimate with a woman until about two months ago. Now she was not entirely sure what she would do about her marriage if Paul decided against their plan.

Carol looked at her sleeping friend and pondered just how beautiful she was. "I wonder what she was like at 18 instead of 38. Would she have wanted me then? She says there was probably someone who did and I just didn't know it." Trying to remember back, Carol got out of bed, got herself ready and went down for breakfast.

The girls soon met Carol at the table where she was eating and sat down. Jen eventually joined them and they went to the field for their first game. The team they played was very good defensively and very quick as well. Melanie could not break free and Katie was under pressure any time she had the ball. They were able to advance on penalty kicks but it threw the team off its game and they showed it in the championship game.

While a silver finish is nothing shabby, the girls all felt that they had not played to their full potential. Coach Hochbauer was still pleased overall. She mentioned that the team in the morning game was very good and had matched up with them better than any team that whole season. It was not that they played poorly, the other team had been fast enough to run with them and good enough that they could not overpower them. The girls had won their games with speed and power all year, but they needed finesse to fall back on when speed and power wouldn't work. So finesse would be the focus of their practices starting next week.

The mood in the car during the ride home began a bit subdued after the loss, but it picked up as they realized that they still had one more night together and the four of them were singing along with the radio (loudly) when they pulled into the Rogers' driveway.

They ordered pizza and the Smith girls watched as Katie and Paul went through their tournament debriefing. This was just what was done by now as Katie was the third Rogers girl in the Blue Lightning Program. Paul had never played organized soccer, but having watched Carol in college and all three girls, he had a pretty good eye for things and could provide good insights.