Soccer Moms Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls knew that Melanie and Katie were good friends and going to the same school in the fall so she would fit right in. Katie was going to stay over and so would not be home until Saturday afternoon so they had the house to themselves. They had decided that there were going to start taking some steps toward a possible evening with another couple or another woman similar to what they'd had done with Jen.

The plan for this night was just to log on to some websites that Paul had researched, just to get a look at the people who were on them. They were not planning on posting anything about themselves just yet. Again, this was to be something for after Katie left for college. But they had both agreed if they didn't start the process, they might always find some excuse to hold off starting it. So this extra weekend time became the jump off point.

So Friday night after Katie left for the prom, they got naked and set up the lap top on the little table in front of the couch in the living room. They spent almost two hours looking at pictures and reading some of the profiles. Couples ran the gamut. The women were of all shapes and sizes, breasts went from flat chested to clearly enhanced to maybe overly large. There were a few couples that were around their age. One older couple looked very fit for their age and they even wondered how recent of a picture was posted. There were also some younger couples. They would make comments and say who they thought was sexy and if they both seemed to like the picture, they would read the profile.

When they got to the women who wanted to share with a couple, they were surprised at the range of women looking for this experience as well. Some of them were also very young. A few not much older than Katie.

Now that they had actual people to conjure in their minds, they began to talk about this as a serious possibility. Paul said "I know you found some of the couples very attractive and how about the women looking for a threesome."

Carol shot back "You really liked looking at them, didn't you?"

"Didn't you? There were a few I would love to sit back and watch you 'explore' with. And you can't tell me you wouldn't want to explore some of them."

Carol thought for a minute and then said "You're right. And I am wondering about what it might be like to be with another couple. Do you think you'd be alright with me 'exploring' with another man?"

Paul answered as if he had anticipated this question and had planned out his answer. "If we are going to be with another couple it will happen. Just so it's clear that the next day, you're back to being all mine again."

"Oh. So what would you do the next day to make me yours again?"

"Bend over the couch and I'll show you."

Carol smiled and got up and moved to the arm of the couch. She leaned over so that her head was on the cushion, her feet planted firmly next to the couch and her ass sticking up in the air as her mound rested on the arm of the couch.

Paul knelt behind her and he began to fondle and squeeze her buns and upper thighs. Carol let out a low "mmmmmmm" from the feeling of Paul's hands on her ass. Thwack! Paul slapped her right ass cheek hard with his hand. That drew an "umphf" from Carol and she looked back over her shoulder. She did not seem happy and Paul realized that while new things were open to them, not everything was. So he went back to just rubbing and squeezing.

Eventaully, Paul's hand started to trail into Carol's crack. Because of how she was positioned on the arm of the couch he could not reach around to touch her anywhere on the front of her body. Carol already was aware of this drawback to her position and began to grind her crotch against the arm of the couch to get some stimulation there.

Paul crawled up closer to the couch and Carol's ass and spread her cheeks apart. He got right to where Carol's hips were touching the couch, put his tongue into the crack of her ass and licked upwards. He went over Carol's back opening but kept on moving all the way up. When he reached her lower back, he began planting little kissed back down her body.

From her lower back he kissed down planting little pecks on her ass cheeks, hips and thighs until he was back down at the arm of the couch. He repeated the process except this time he let his tongue linger on her back door for a few seconds before moving the rest of the way up. He again licked all the way up to her lower back and kissed his way back down.

Paul continued this process, each time spending more and more time with his tongue around Carol's anus. He circled his tongue around it and then continued to lick up to her back and kiss his way back down. He put his tongue up against her anus and applied just a little pressure and then continued to lick up to her back and kiss his way back down. He put his tongue right at the entrance and wiggled it around a bit and then continued to lick up to her back and kiss his way back down.

All of this was making Carol emit low moans and deep breaths. Ass play was not something they had done until the "awakening" as Paul called it. But it was now a consistent part of their lovemaking. They both really liked to give and receive this distinctive pleasure to each other and Carol regretted that she had discouraged it early in their marriage.

Now that it was part of their sexual repertoire, they each took full advantage of it. As Carol was thinking this, Paul finally put his tongue inside her ass and pushed it as far as he could. The wet squirming thing inside her ass felt great, although she would be hard put to explain exactly why. It felt a little funny but it was just so naughty as she thought about what she was feeling and what was causing it.

"Oh Paul, I love that. I love that you do that for me because it just feels so go and gets me so turned on when you do it."

Paul removed his tongue and said to her "I'm glad that you like it honey, but also I know how wet it makes you. Remember, this is how I will make you mine again if we share with another couple and another man gets to have you, I will do this to take you back to me. And it's now time to complete that."

With that, Paul stood up behind Carol and grabbed her hips. He pulled her up firmly so that her ass was now up in the air and her pelvis was no longer touching the arm of the couch. This had caused her back to arch and now it was her breasts that were leaning against the arm of the couch. Her face was now at the edge of the cushion and up against the couch side of the arm. She needed to turn her head so that she could breathe more easily.

From this new position Paul prepared to take Carol from behind. He envisioned this being a bit rough, but this was part role play and part male ego. This to him was what he would want to do if they did in fact decide to swing with another couple. He even thought that he might enjoy watching her with another man. He had to admit that on their romps with Jen, he had really enjoyed watching Carol as she came. Being able to focus his attention just on her body and how it was responding and watching her face, it was electric.

While it was wonderful making love with her, they were both usually fairly engaged in the activity and so it was not really something to sit back and watch. Even when Carol was on top, he could not just lay there and look at her as a voyeur. But he could when she was having sex with someone else. Then these thoughts moved from remembering their time with Jen to seeing her with another man.

His mind wondered to one of the men in one of the couples they had seen before. He was enjoying watching Carol react to this man. But that stirred something in him. It was not jealousy though, but a competitive sense that while he had watched her have this intense orgasm with this guy in his mind, he had to give her a much better one.

Now that Paul had pulled her up off the couch a bit, Carol's pelvis was exposed. Paul reached underneath her and ran his hand along her slit to make sure she would be lubricated enough for him to enter her without any discomfort. He found to his delight that she was already sopping wet.

Between the ass play and her own grinding on the couch, Carol was actually close to orgasm. Paul immediately lined up his cock at her entrance and thrust inside. Carol was wet and warm and ready for him. Paul was able to stick his entire length into her. The walls of her vagina were slick against his hard cock as he withdrew almost all the way and slammed back in. Standing with his feet under him gave Paul a solid platform and allowed him to thrust his hips back and forth while he kept a strong grip on Carol's hips. Not having to hold up his weight with his arms in missionary or having to thrust up against gravity if Carol was on top, he was in a position to really pound down into Carol with every stroke. And he did just that. He went as hard and as fast as his body would allow him.

If Carol said anything Paul would not have even known. He was solely focused on his grip on her hips, the thrusting of his hips and how wonderful it felt as his cock slid in and out of Carol's dripping pussy. He held off cumming as long as he could but finally he couldn't hold back any longer. He made one final thrust in and felt his cum explode out into Carol's vagina. Each squirt out sent a tingle back through to his groin. His legs began to get wobbly and he released Carol's hips and placed his hands on the arm of the couch on either side of Carol so he did not collapse on top of her.

As he caught his breath, Paul realized that standing as he now was, he had Carol pinned against the couch. He stood up on his wobbly legs and walked around to the couch and flopped onto it. Carol kept a tight grip on the arm of the chair and Paul noticed with some satisfaction that her legs seemed a little wobbly too. Carol laid on top of him and gave him a very passionate kiss which he happily returned.

When they broke the kiss, Carol said "That was incredible Paul."

"Did you cum?"

"You mean you couldn't tell?" Carol asked a bit surprised.

Paul admitted sheepishly "Sorry dear, but I got so caught up in it and I was so concentrated on how good it felt for me and I was thinking about you being with another guy and how much you were enjoying it and I just had to do better than he did. So I really did not notice. So, you did cum?"

"Twice you stud!" was Carol's reply. She leaned in and once again they shared a very passionate kiss. Then they just continued to lay on the couch in each other's arms. Finally, Carol spoke and said "You know. I was not sure how I felt about us being with another couple. But if doing that will bring this out of you, I might have to give it some more serious thought."

After graduation, it seemed that Melanie was spending a lot more time down with the Rogers than Katie was spending up at the Smith's. Carol assumed it had something to do with Susan, but she did not share that with Paul as he would say it was just that Carol only thought that because she had never liked Susan. Not that they minded having Melanie around the house. She was a very pleasant young woman and their daughter's BFF. But it did mean they spent a lot more of the summer clothed than they thought they might. It also limited their amorous pursuits.

For the girls' part, they were both very intent to go to school in the best shape of their lives. The ran long distances, they exercised and they worked on their soccer skills. In early August, they got a chance to assist Coach Hochbauer with her new team for a couple of practices.

The young girls were all very impressed with the skills that Katie and Melanie demonstrated for them. They worked with the girls and then even talked with the parents a bit about their experience with the Blue Lightning and their going off to college on soccer scholarships. Steve Pennington managed to join them while they were still talking with the parents one night and extolled the virtues of the program and pointed to the girls as the results of following "the Blue Lightning Way."

Their last night at a practice before they were about to go out to school, Coach Hochbauer asked them to come back to her house as she had a special surprise for them. When they arrived at her house, the Coach showed them in and brought them back to her trophy room. All around the room, grouped by year, there were all the trophies her teams had won. Quite a few of them were from Katie's time with the club. She said to them "Girls, you have been wonderful to coach. You always listened, you have great work ethics and you are both very talented soccer players. I am not surprised you both ended up at such a good school. And after watching you guys, I am sure my new team is going to strive to be like you and I have a lot more trophies coming my way. So I need to make a little room for them. I want you each to pick a trophy to take with you when you go to school."

Katie knew which one she wanted. She still remembered a goal from almost two years ago now which was probably still the most beautiful goal she had scored. A header on a cross right into the top corner of the net, the hand of the outstretch goalie having no chance to stop it. It always seemed a bigger deal to everyone else than it did to her. But it had become a story unto itself and for Katie it had become a reminder that she really was a good player and she really was good enough to play for her new school.

Melanie took the trophy from the first tournament she won as a member of the Blue Lightning. To her, that had been the start of everything that had her where she was now. And she was very happy about all that. The trophy would be a reminder of how well things had ended up working out when her and her Mom had moved here. Melanie had been a little uneasy about it then. Now she couldn't imagine her life being better if they hadn't.

Coach Hochbauer looked at them both and said "I bet I know why you each chose the trophy you did. Katie, your choice was because of that goal you scored in the one game that tournament that I still replay in my mind every now and again because it was so awesome."

Katie nodded her head.

"And Melanie, that was the first tournament we won with you on the team, right?"

"Yes." was Melanie's reply.

The Coach looked each girl in the eye and then said "I don't know if either of you thought about it when you made your choices, but both of you together is what made those moments so special. Katie, who kicked the cross you headed in?"

She turned to look at her friend as she answered the Coach's question "Melanie."

"And Melanie wasn't it you and Katie that teamed up for a bunch of the goals in that tournament?"

"Yes" Melanie's said.

Coach continued "You are both excellent soccer players, but you are so much better when you are together. Your sum is greater than your parts. I know you are going to be excellent players and Coach Quincannon knew what she was doing when she brought you two onto her team. I just want to wish you both all the success and happiness in the world."

Both girls put their arms around the Coach and gave her a big hug. Even the best players in the world need good coaches to help them develop and stay on top. And Coach Hochbauer had been a great coach. Both girls knew how much she had done for them and how much she meant to them.

As they were leaving, Melanie turned to her and said "Coach, you've meant so much to us and I don't know how we can show you or repay all that you've done except to go to school and be the best damn soccer players we can be. And so that is what we'll do, even though it will be harder to do that without you." They shared one last hug and the girls went back to the Rogers home.

The Rogers family was going to drive Katie out to school. They planned to stop at a National Park or two on the way there and then stop at some more on the way back. Jen did not have that kind of flexibility at work and so her and Melanie would be flying out. They made arrangements for the Rogers family to take some of Melanie's stuff with them so that they would not need to pay for extra suitcases. When they finally got to the school, they moved all the stuff into the dorm room that Katie and Melanie would share.

The girls had devised a floor plan for their room. Katie knew whose clothes went where and which desk was who's. They had decided to push the beds together to create the most floor space. Along with all their other exercise regimens, the girls had taken up yoga to increase their flexibility. So Katie and Paul pushed the bed frames into place and moved the desks to the desired locations.

Katie unpacked all her stuff and put Melanie's on her bed. Once her desk was set up, Katie got her lap top out and went on a flight website to check on Melanie's progress. The flight was on time and depending on how long things took in the airport, Melanie should be there within 3 hours.

Carol, Paul and Katie went to lunch. Katie got a text from Melanie when they landed. When she got back to her room, Katie went back on her laptop and video chatted with her sisters. Finally, they heard running in the hallway and Melanie burst into the room. The girls both shrieked and ran to each other for a big hug. Carol quickly asked Melanie "Where's your Mom."

"Oh, she's behind me with the bags but I had to come see the room right away."

"I'll go help Jen." Paul volunteered. Katie and Melanie started talking a mile a minute about the room set up and if they liked it in real life. Jen and Paul eventually came into the room carrying quite a number of bags. It became apparent that it was a good thing Carol and Paul had brought some stuff out with them or it never would have all made it. All Jen had was her carryon. Even her personal item bag was stuffed with more of Melanie's clothes.

After everything was finally arranged in the room, the five of them went to dinner. After that it was to the dorms for the inevitable good byes. Both mothers were very reluctant to leave. Paul had to threaten to leave with the car and make them walk to the hotel. Although it was an empty threat, Carol and Jen both knew it was time to leave.

They drove Jen back to a hotel right near campus. Carol also agreed to take back the big suitcases so Jen would not have to deal with them going back. Carol had decided that she did not want to stay near campus because she did not want to be tempted to go back and see Katie again. So they planned to get their car trip back started that night and had a hotel about two hours away. This also meant that they would not be able to hang around with Jen after they left the dorms. When Carol heard that Susan was not coming, she had almost changed the plan, but by then it was going to be too obvious why she was doing it. Jen gave both of them a big hug as they left.

When Carol got to the hotel she called Katie. She said it was just to let Katie know that Paul and her were safe but she really just wanted to hear her voice again. Jen had also called Melanie from her hotel room after Carol and Paul left. This was a little harder on Jen since it had just been her and Melanie for so long. "And now Melanie was going to be way out here by herself." thought Jen.

Carol spoke with Katie almost every day. At first it was mostly just about soccer practice and then when classes started that was discussed as well. Carol very much missed having her daughter at home and was sad to think about her empty next. But then she remember all of the good things that came with the empty nest. Because it wasn't completely empty. She still had Paul.

He was in his home office one day, finishing up a Zoom call for work. Carol knew that the room was situated so that if she opened the door, Paul would be looking right at her, the laptop facing out to the picture window and their back yard as his backdrop. Carol went to the door and stripped naked. While they had again been doing the nudist thing in the house with Katie gone, they tended to be clothed when business was going on. She opened the door and stepped in. Paul looked up for a second to see Carol come in. Then he did a double-take as he realized Carol was naked. Fortunately two other people were discussing something on the call and so he could spare his attention to his wife's naked body.