Soccer Moms Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol looked at him and pointed to herself. Then she pointed at him. Then she made an okay sign with her left hand that confused him a little. Carol cleared it up for him when she took her right index finger and pushed it back and forth through the hole which was apparently not an "okay" sign.

Carol's face scrunched up as she giggled a little. Then she looked Paul straight in the eye and clearly mouthed "Hurry." Then she immediately turned and closed the door behind her. Carol went out to the living room and laid down on the couch. One hand went to her breasts and began to fondle them each in turn. The other drifted down between her legs. She idly thought about all the various names for woman's privates.

For his part Paul couldn't wait for the meeting to end. Paul was always one to chit chat and since the merger there was a whole new audience who had not heard his stories. As the meeting was wrapping up this time there were no stories. Paul simply said "Alright everyone, thanks for all your work on this project. I'll be going to Pittsburgh next week and present it all to the client and when I get back we can start putting this plan in effect. Take care everyone." Paul figured they were all relieved there was no story this time. His position meant the staff had to indulge him. And while they didn't mind the stories, they certainly didn't mind being spared one today. Paul wondered what they would think if they knew why.

Paul walked out to the living room and saw his wife lying on their couch, completely naked and slowly stroking her body. They had had a lot of good memories on this couch, and he was pretty sure they were about to have another. Knowing it was time to send his suit to the cleaners anyway, Paul rapidly took of his clothes and threw them haphazardly wherever they would land.

Paul climbed down onto the couch and took his wife in his arm. She kissed her and pulled back saying "I love you."

Carol replied "I know. And I love you too. And some other time we can show each other just how much. But this time I just want you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside me as I cum all around you cock. I want you to explode inside me."

Seeing Carol naked on the couch had already aroused him. And they had been doing more dirty talk and he did like that as well. But it was not the words as much as the fire in her eyes as she said the words that struck Paul to the core. He was now hard and he crawled in between Carol's legs.

Carol spread herself out so one foot as on the floor. Her other leg was up and her ankle hooked on the back of the couch opening herself up to her husband. Paul grabbed the base of his cock and ran it up and down Carol's slit. This helped get him even harder and allowed him to tell if Carol was ready for him. He found that she was wet and ready and he got himself into position.

But at the last moment he stopped for a second. She had said this was not about love, but he did love her desperately. Having been married so long, Carol could read his thoughts in his face. "I know you love me Paul. And I am so thankful to have you. But what I want you to show me now is your desire for me. Show me how much after all these years and despite my getting older I still can enflame you. Please Paul. I know you love me, but show me that I am still desirable."

After all these years, Paul was still surprised at times when Carol seemed insecure about herself. She was this amazing woman who was incredibly sexy and he desired her immensely. And so he realized at that moment that the best way for him to show her how much he loved her was to show her just how much of a sexy, desirable woman she was. And the best way to do that was to fuck her brains out.

Knowing that Carol was already very wet, Paul wasted no time with foreplay. He thrust his hips forward until he felt he was all the way inside her. He then pulled back and thrust again. He did this repeatedly and as fast as he could. He tried anything and everything he could think of to make this different from any other sex they'd ever had. He tried rolling his hips as little as he was thrusting forward. He pulled out real slowly leaving only the very head of his penis inside her and then rammed it back in. This actually brought a moan out of Carol and so he did it quite a few more times before he went back to a more basic in and out thrusting. He used that slow withdrawal gambit when he got tired from the fast thrusting to give himself a bit of rest in between.

For her part, Carol was loving the sheer lust of it all. Paul was doing all these things in the hope that it was giving her pleasure. Most of it was. But behind that lust was the love Paul felt for her. All of his effort, all the thought he was putting into trying anything he could think of to please her, it all made her feel wanted, desired. Paul at least still thought she was sexy and desirable and he was doing all that he could to show that to her. He was that safe haven so that if she wanted to try some new things, she could do so knowing that whatever else happened, she would have Paul to keep her safe and loved.

The sheer physical exertion had kept Paul's orgasm at bay but he was now reaching the point of no return. "I'm gonna cum now Carol." he told her.

She replied "I'm real close too, Paul, cum in me. Cum deep in me and that will send me over the edge. Do it Paul. Cum for me." Paul thrusted back inside Carol one last time and when his thighs hit her butt cheeks, he stayed motionless and he felt his orgasm burst inside her. "Oh yes Paul. That was it, I'm cumming too."

Carol's body shook a little and her leg which had been split up over the back of the couch came sliding back down onto its seat. When Paul felt that he had stopped cumming he sat back against the arm of the couch behind him and Carol crawled forward into his arms. She lay with her back against his chest and his arms wrapped around her.

Carol could feel Paul's chest heaving as he continued to recover from his efforts. She said "You really got yourself a workout there Mister."

"You're worth all of it and then some." and he planted a few quick kisses on her neck and shoulder. Carol then melted fully into his arms and laid against him.

They sat there in silence except for Paul's breathing. Carol felt his chest rise and fall against her back. They might have fallen asleep like that except they heard a noise from Carol's phone. "That's Katie's sound." she said as each child had their own ringtone and chime for when a text came in. Carol leaned up and got her phone. She was reading it and Paul watched as her eyes suddenly went wide.

Carol started to get up and asked "You shut you Zoom call off right?"

"Yes." Paul answered "Why?"

"I have to get the laptop and check something and I didn't want to come into the tail end of the call naked." Carol went off toward the office.

Paul could make out Carol was talking to herself trying to remember something or find something. He wondered what had started all this and looked at Katie's text. Apparently there had been a hole in the team's conference schedule and their Coach had made arrangements to play a school in New Mexico. This was a team that only recently became Division I and was looking to play some bigger named schools. It meant that the game was going to be a bit of a walk through for Katie's team and the coach told the younger players that they had a pretty good chance to play in the second half of the game.

Coach Quincannon was going to use the first half as a tune up for her starters but also to get them some rest. So the bench should expect to play the second half of the game. It was a Thursday night game, but she knew her parents' schedules were a bit flexible and she was wondering if they wanted to come. Paul assumed Carol had gone in to check out flights.

Carol walked back into the living room with the laptop in her hands and a broad smile on her face. She put the laptop down and Paul saw a picture of a pretty young woman, probably about the age of their middle daughter. She had long brown hair that hung down past where the picture cut off. So that meant it was probably down toward the small of her back. She had green eyes and a kind smile. He turned to Carol and asked "And this is?"

"Jessica Williams. When we were looking through all those profiles, I had remembered hers as one I had really liked. And I also remembered that she was doing her Master's Degree work at that same school where Katie is going to be playing. I think this is Fate lending a hand and pointing the way for us. Even if it is all a coincidence, I want to see if maybe we can take a step here. It just seems like the opportunity is just right there for us."

Paul could see the excitement in her eyes. And after all, this was all new to them and maybe they should start with some baby steps. Instead of another couple, maybe they could start with just another woman. And if so, why not this pretty little grad student. "Okay. I'm game. If she wants to meet us, let's get something set and we'll see where it goes."

Carol went about typing a greeting to Jessica Williams. Carol and Paul had never actually created a profile on any of the websites they had browsed, but they had gotten some pictures together for when they decided to do one. Carol was able to attach those with her e-mail. She mentioned they were not from the area near the school but that as luck would have it, they were going to be in the area at the end of October and wondered if Jessica would like to meet them as a couple.

After sending the e-mail it became a waiting game and this was not a game Carol played well. All her own insecurities came to the fore as she contemplated umpteen reasons why Jessica would have no interest in her (she never considered that Jessica might not have any interest in Paul). She did not sleep well waiting for an answer and at the same time dreading an answer.

The next day around 10:00am there was a sound on her phone indicating an e-mail had come in from someone who did not have a previously designated sound. So it wasn't the kids, but it was probably just spam. When Carol looked at the notification she saw that it was from Jessica. She stared at the notification for almost five minutes. "Why did I send this? What if she says, 'No.' What if she says 'Yes.'"

Finally, her curiosity got the better of her and she opened the e-mail. It had a friendly tone and it thanked Carol for her e-mail. It was noncommittal but it did ask for more information. This seemed shrewd to Carol and she already like Jessica more. She was as smart as she was pretty. Carol replied right away that they were now empty nesters and had been thinking about expanding their horizons now that all the kids were gone and they had more time for themselves. She also mentioned that her and Paul had been with another woman who was a friend on two occasions and had not been sure if they would want to just meet another woman or another couple. They had looked at profiles for both and Carol had noticed Jessica's. So, when a sudden trip was going to have them in Jessica's neighborhood, Carol had thought that maybe this first foray into meeting new people should start with her.

Fortunately for Carol, she did not have to wait very long for Jessica's next reply. "Carol, I guess I should be flattered that you remembered my profile well enough to make that connection. You get bonus points for that. I am sure you can understand that it is best to meet in a very public place first. You both seem very nice but sometimes people are flakes. And for all you know I could be a flake (I'm not but you need to be sure as well). So here is what I suggest: 1) we meet somewhere for lunch. If the vibe isn't there for anyone then we just go our separate ways and all it was, was lunch; 2) if we are all vibing we can go somewhere and have some fun; 3) if the fun keeps being fun, we can have dinner as well. Then we can say our good-byes. How does that sound?"

Carol replied "Jessica, that sounds great. We'll let you pick the place since you know the area. We will meet for lunch and nothing more unless everyone thinks anything more would be something fun." Carol thought she picked something up with Jessica using the word "fun" so she felt it was best to stay on theme. And with that, Carol and Paul Rogers were about to take their first real step into "the lifestyle."

Carol and Jen finally touched base with each other regarding news of the game. Carol mentioned that her and Paul were going to attend. Jen's schedule would not allow her to get away but she did ask Carol to take as many pictures as she could. Jen did not mention that she had not even bothered to try to rearrange her own schedule because Susan was not able to take off work and this was a Thursday evening game.

Carol and Jessica had shared a few e-mails back and forth just to give each other a little more context about each other. Carol and Paul drove out to the soccer game and made plans to stop at some sights on the way back. It was like a mini vacation with benefits.

On the day of the game, Carol and Paul were able to speak with Katie and Melanie before the game. Carol took pictures and sent them all to Jen. Carol also called Jen on Face Time so she could see Melanie at least over the phone on this big day. Melanie was disappointed that her Mom would not be there, but she was glad to speak with her and she knew that Katie's Mom would be sending her own Mom a whole lot of pictures. The girls both got a laugh at all the school related regalia that Carol was wearing. She had their school hat and sweatshirt on and sticks with pom poms at the end in their school colors. Paul had a pair of thundersticks that were also clearly purchased from the school bookstore as well.

The game went pretty much as expected. The host team was clearly overmatched. Even with a number of starters resting small injuries and some younger players starting, the score was quickly 4-0. Even though the half was not over, Coach Quincannon started making additional substitutions. Katie was the first up. Carol and Paul's vantage point put them behind where she would be entering the field. Carol's yelling and Paul's thundersticks made it clear to all around that their favorite player was about to enter the game.

Katie looked down at the ground as she walked to mid-field and prepared to take the field for the first time in her collegiate career. She was slightly embarrassed by all the noise her parents were making but at that same time she loved it. She was acutely aware of all of their hard work and sacrifice that had helped get her to this point. One great picture they had was Katie standing next to the assistant referee holding up the substitution board. Both were facing away from Carol and Paul so it was their backs. But when the referee held up the sign with Katie's number in green, it was a signal to all the world that Katie Rogers's dream had come true. When the referee told her to go ahead out, she looked back over her shoulder at her parents with the biggest smile they'd ever seen on her and she nodded her head to them. Then she turned and sprinted onto the field.

The score was quickly 5-0 after Katie's entry although she was not a part of the score. Still, it brought the next substitution up and this was Melanie. Maybe it was just the difference in personalities or maybe because they weren't her parents, but Melanie seemed to love all the hooting and hollering that the Rogers were making as she came up to mid-field to enter the game. She waved to them and smiled as she too prepared to enter her first college game. Carol was able to get the same picture from behind of Melanie and the Assistant Referee holding up the substitution board. Melanie too sprinted out and gave Katie a high five before assuming her position on the field.

At half-time Coach Quincannon made her last substituions, so none of the starters would be on the field for the second half. She told her team that while she was not looking to embarrass this team, they needed to play hard for two reasons: 1) you stop playing the way you normally play you end up getting hurt and 2) she took this game knowing that the younger players were going to get a lot of time and she wanted to see what they could do. "If an opportunity presents itself, take it." was the last thing she told them as they took the field for the second half.

The opposing goalie had gotten a work out but she seemed to hit her stride in the second half and the game remained 5-0 deep into the game because of a number of spectacular saves. However, the play was all in their end and the defenders were getting tired. So as Katie was coming back on a counterattack, the defenders did not drop back as they should. Katie was sure that Melanie saw this too. She had the ball on her left foot and looked up to the right wing as she pushed the ball to her right foot.

Melanie had noticed the defenders not getting back and saw the ball go to Katie's right foot. That was her cue. Melanie took off down the left side of the field as Katie lofted the ball over the defenders' heads. Melanie ran right to the spot, the ball bouncing in front of her. As the ball came up she chested it to her feet and drove toward the middle of the field. She looked up and when she saw the goalie shift toward the middle of the net, Melanie fired a laser right along the ground and into the near side corner, tucked perfectly next to the post and in for the goal.

Melanie turned and ran to her teammates and of course Katie was the first one there. Melanie jumped into her arms and Katie held her up as the rest of the team swarmed in. Unfortunately they were so overcome with the excitement and emotion of the moment, neither Carol nor Paul got a picture of this. Fortunately, someone from the school had been taking video and so Jen was also able to eventually see that wonderful moment.

Coach Quincannon gave a slight smile at the goal. She had been a little hesitant about making scholarship offers to both girls. They were both good candidates because the school required their scholar-athletes to be scholars first and there was a lot of academic pressure on the sports department. She knew both girls could handle it and they both had a different skill set. The Grinder and the Flash was how she thought of them.

But then she got a letter and a video of some of the girls' time with the Blue Lightning. The letter read "these girls want to go to your school. They are hard-working and very coachable. And together, they are more than the sum of their parts. You will really help your team immensely if you bring both of these extraordinary young women onto your team."

What Coach Quincannon didn't know was that she had just witnessed the first of many, many goals score for her team by Melanie Smith with an assist from Katie Rogers. Scouting was much better in college and this move was eventually shut down. But they always found another one. They worked and worked and always found a way. But that was more for the next few years. For now it was just one goal. And Coach Quincannon knew that she had been talked into the correct decision. She was going to have to thank Coach Hochbauer one of these days.