Soccer Women Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen turned her body around. She still had her head in Carol's lap but now she was looking up at her instead of looking at the television. "Well, bless your heart, Carol. You know you're very special to me too. I'm going to miss you tons when you are out in California."

"You can come with us, you know." Carol was flying out with her daughters, Abigail and Brianna. Carol had not flown since the death of her husband Paul in a plane crash almost three years ago. This trip would be the first time.

"I can't. It's graduation at my school as well. And, I hadn't told you this yet, but I am in consideration for the Assistant Head of Legal Studies position, so it's important that I make my appearances during graduation and that's why I've been so crazy making sure everything goes off so well."

"Oh, my goodness Jen, that's great. But why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't even tell my mother yet. I'm kind of nervous about it. I didn't even apply when the position first opened up because people in that position always have an educational background. But I've done so well with the paralegal program the head of the department told me I should apply. She said she wasn't going to promise me the position, but when I asked about that, she said she would "let my work serve as my credentials for the position."

"Oh Jen, that's wonderful. I'm sure they'll give it to you after all the work you've done there all these years. And you haven't told anyone else about this?"

"No. I didn't want to jinx it and I didn't want anyone else to be disappointed if I don't get it."

Carol's heart was warmed. She smiled a little inward grin because she heard Jen saying that Carol was the one she wanted to share things with. Carol knew from her relationship with Jessica Williams just how important it is when someone wants you to be the first person with whom they share their joy.

"Don't worry, Jen. I'll keep it a secret. When do you think they'll let you know?"

"Well, the position would technically start July 1, but everything is already set and handled for the summer semester so they won't need to have someone in place until the end of July or early August. So, they're in no rush to fill the position."

"Good, it's after the wedding, so we won't worry about it until then."

"WE worry?"

"Well, you're right. You will worry. I know they'll give you the job."

"I wish I had your optimism."

"My optimism is all yours and all you have to do is ask," thought Carol. But all she said is, "Well, what will be, will be. But if they are stupid enough not to give you the job, then they don't deserve you." Jen gave Carol a big hug.

Carol pulled back from the hug and looked into Jen's eyes. "So, are you ready for the next lesson?"

"Carol, the last twenty-four hours have been amazing. You have opened me up to some new things and made me remember things I had completely forgotten. But tonight, I would like to do something else."

"What?"

"Do you remember that tournament back when the girls were playing soccer and the hotel messed up and gave us the room with the one king-sized bed?"

Carol remembered it very well. The memory had been seared onto her brain. She had come out of the bathroom after changing for bed and saw Jen standing there in a crop top t-shirt that she loved so much. That night they had touched each other for the first time. They had brought each other to orgasm for the first time. It was what Carol had first felt that night that she had tried to deny for so long. "Yes, I remember." was all she said.

Carol stood up and offered her hand to Jen. This time there was no trick to get an advantage, no race up the stairs. When Jen took her hand Carol helped her to her feet and pulled her into her arms for a brief but passionate kiss. Then Carol walked toward the stairs, holding Jen's hand, and leading her up to the bedroom.

When they got to the bed Carol turned and again took Jen into her arms. As they had downstairs, they shared a brief but passionate kiss. As they separated, Carol said, "This time, I'll just start on the left side of the bed and you start on the right."

Jen laughed and said, "Oh, Baby. I can still see your face when I started to move. You thought I was stopping; you thought I hated you; you thought that you had ruined our friendship; and you thought you had ruined Melanie and Katie's friendship. All in like three seconds."

Carol smiled sheepishly, but she could not say anything because Jen was completely right. Jen did not want to dwell on this though so she added, "I don't have my crop top with me, so I guess I'll just have to get naked right away." She looked at Carol with a wicked smile on her face as she said this.

Carol got her own wicked smile on and said "By all means. Go right ahead."

"Hey, you have to do it too."

"Okay but you're first."

Jen quickly disrobed and got into the right side of the bed. Carol just watched, enjoying the sight of Jen's naked body coming into view. When it was Carol's turn to get into the bed, she stripped her clothes off as fast as she could, with little fanfare. Then she got on the left side of the bed and moved closer to Jen.

In the past they'd lie next to each other and start masturbating themselves. Eventually, their hands would drift to the other. Tonight, there were no preliminaries. They both wanted their hands on each other and so they quickly settled into position and began running their hands in between each other's legs.

While the talk had been reminiscing about that first time they had touched each other in a sexual way, this experience was very different. That had been Carol's first time trying to please another woman and she was nervous and unsure what she should be doing. Also, Carol and Jen were just beginning to explore each other then. Now, they had a whole history of sexual encounters. And while there had been a long hiatus between some of them, their recent couplings had refreshed their knowledge of how to please each other.

The two women touched each other with knowing hands. There had not been much noise between them. There was the occasional "That feels so good." or a long "mmmmmmm." When Jen worked two fingers inside Carol and began thrusting them in and out, the squelching sound of Carol's wetness could be easily heard.

Not wanting to break the mood, Carol whispered out to Jen "Oh, keep doing that, Jen. It feels amazing. I'm so close. A little bit more and you'll make me cum. Oh yes, Jen. Yessss." At the moment of climax, Carol hissed out her pleasure and could not keep it at a whisper.

Jen felt Carol's vaginal walls squeeze in on her fingers and she felt Carol's release flowing past her fingers and out onto her hand. Jen was very happy that she had taken Carol to her special place. But as Carol's body went through and then recovered from her orgasm, she had stopped her own movement for Jen.

As her mind began to refocus, Carol realized her faux pas and acted quickly to remedy it. Carol turned to her side and resumed running her hand back and forth across Jen's clit. At the same time, she took one of Jen's nipples into her mouth and began licking and sucking on the hard nub. Jen's nipples were always very sensitive and this was going to push her right to the edge of her own orgasm. Carol knew this; in fact, she was counting on it.

Jen had not complained when Carol's hand had stopped. The effort up to that point had a wonderful effect on Jen and left her so close to her own orgasm. She was very happy to have done this for Carol and she trusted that Carol would not leave her hanging. But she was a little surprised by how quickly and forcefully Carol re-engaged.

When Jen felt Carol's mouth on her nipple, she knew it was only a matter of time. Also, wanting to keep the mood, Jen began her own whispering as Carol quickly converted the inevitable into the actual. "Oh Carol, you know how sensitive my nipples are. You've got me right there. Make me cum, Baby. Make me cum." Hearing this Carol rapidly moved her hand back and forth while increasing the suction on Jen's nipple. "Uhhhhh" was all that came out of Jen's mouth as her body went rigid and she rode the wave of her orgasm.

When Carol saw Jen's body release the tension and relax, she leaned over and kissed her. It was brief but as they opened their eyes to each other, they spent a long time just looking at each other and smiling.

They remained just like this for quite some time. Eventually, Jen said, "Carol, I hate it when I have to leave you here. And I hate it when you leave me. I just think we are at a spot now where we have to make some choices about the next leg of the journey."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I think so. Are you upset that I'm saying it?"

"Oh goodness, no. I'm over the moon that you're saying it. Yes, I would love for us to move in together."

"I've been thinking about it for a little while now. The idea sounds great to me in concept, but I am a little worried about the details."

"Oh yeah." Carol said as it finally dawned on her that the decision to move in together was easy and mutual. By contrast, the issue of where to live would be a thorny one. Carol started going through a million different things in her head, most of which were problematic.

Jen said, "I can see that 'Carol's thinking like crazy' face. Look, you'll be away for a week and when you get back, the girls will be here and it will be wall to wall wedding stuff anyway. Let's get through all this craziness over the next month and then we can have those really important conversations."

"Okay, I'm not going to think about it until after the wedding. So let's cuddle in and go to sleep and we'll enjoy the day together tomorrow for as long as we can. Because one thing is certain, the next four weeks are going to be a madhouse and we're not going to have anywhere near enough time with each other."

They slept late the next morning. When they woke up, they decided that for their exercise that day, they would go to the old soccer field and walk around it for an hour and a half like they used to when the girls were on the Blue Lightning. It was some additional nostalgia for them. Jen said, "I never thought I'd be here again." They spent the whole time talking about old times and the upcoming wedding. What they would have to talk about after the wedding didn't come up at all.

When they got back to Carol's home, sweaty from the walk, they got into the shower. This led to a lot of soapy hands rubbing sweaty bodies. Both women were more horny than clean when they stepped out of the shower. Jen coaxed Carol into one more turn with the strapon. Carol lay down on the bed with the fake cock pointing straight up. Jen got over top of it and eased herself down its length cowgirl-style.

As Jen got the dildo fully inside her and they both felt the other's mound brush their own, Carol said "Jen, take it slow and don't try to go back up too much. At least not until you feel confident with the rhythm." They held each other's hands as Jen began to slowly rise up and slide back down along the dildo strapped to Carol's waist.

Jen followed Carol's advice and started slowly. As she got more comfortable with her movements, Jen began rising up higher while also increasing her speed. Occasionally she would grind forward and backwards providing Carol with some stimulation as well.

Carol looked up at Jen, but for the most part Jen had her eyes closed. At first it had seemed that she was concentrating on getting the hang of this activity. Now her concentration seemed more on the feelings it was creating. Jen's breathing had been getting ragged for a little while and was now turning into short grunts and moans.

Suddenly Jen's back went very straight as she rode up and down a few more times, calling out "Oh. Oh. Oh." Then Jen arched her back. As she did this, she released Carol's hands and put her own behind her on Carol's legs for balance in her arched position.

Carol took this opportunity to bring one of her hands to Jen's clitoris and rubbed it back and forth, helping Jen push through to her orgasm. When the spasms stopped coursing through her body, Jen sat back up straight and climbed off the dildo. She then lay down next to Carol and kissed her.

"Thank you, Carol, that was wonderful."

"Don't thank me, you did all the work."

"Without you, none of that happens. And besides, that little assist at the end made things that much better."

"You'll find that when you get more advanced there are toys that you can use by yourself and have that exact same effect. But maybe you won't need one of those."

"Hopefully I won't." And with that Jen leaned in and kissed Carol as they wrapped their arms around each other and continued their embrace even after their kiss had ended.

This led to another shower, although this time it was all about cleaning.

Carol's daughters, Abigail and Brianna, were coming that evening for the flight out for the graduation the following day. Although Jen could not stay the night as she had to be at her own school very early the next morning, Carol convinced her to stay and have dinner with her and the two girls.

Abigail and Brianna arrived and the four of them sat and talked for a little bit before they headed out to dinner. Since Jen was going to go straight home afterwards, they took two cars. Abigail volunteered to ride with Jen since she knew the way to the restaurant, and that way they didn't have to worry about following and getting separated. It also gave Abigail a chance to try to subtly ask Jen some questions about her relationship with Carol. Jen was polite but managed to deflect a lot of the questions and gave vague answers to the rest.

The four of them had a wonderful dinner with lively conversation. When it was over, as they walked to their cars, Jen and Carol faced each other. They held hands and gave each other a goodbye kiss. When they started to wrap their arms around each other, Brianna cleared her throat. Carol and Jen broke their kiss, chuckled a little, then leaned in for one last peck on the lips and Jen got into her car.

As they drove home, Abigail asked Carol, "So what's up with you and Jen?"

"Oh, we've been doing some dancing, playing some games, having some fun, but nothing too wild or crazy. It's been a good time."

"Mom, that's what Jo told us to say about Vegas."

"Oh really? Huh? I hadn't noticed." Carol said in mock surprise. Abigail continued to press. "You're not going to give up on this are you, Abi?"

"No, mom."

"Okay, to be honest, I am not sure and neither is she. I think we're at a point where we need to make some decisions, but we both agreed to wait until after the wedding to have those conversations."

"You mean like moving in together?"

"I think that's possible."

"What about you two getting married?"

"We haven't talked about anything like that. For me I wouldn't say it's a hard 'No.' but like I said we haven't been talking about anything near that and I have no idea what Jen would think about marriage."

That seemed to mollify Abigail, and Brianna was barely listening. So, the car was silent for a bit before Carol asked, "Would it bother you if it did wind up in marriage?" She had not said it specifically to either of her daughters, it seemed to be out there for either daughter to respond.

Abigail said, "No, mom. I don't think it would. At this point I would just want you to be happy and Jen clearly makes you happy."

Brianna finally chimed in, adding, "You know what, mom, Katie had it right. You be you. If you're happy, that will be fine."

"Thanks, girls. Yes, Jen does make me happy and I very much want her to be an integral part of my life. As for the rest, we'll know soon enough. But we have some big stuff ahead of us first. So, let's get home and get some rest because we have a big day tomorrow and we can't miss our flight."

12