All Comments on 'Social Media Star Ch. 03'

by antares34

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Earning his pay

i'm loving this. what a predicament. he's really earning his pay now. wonder what his sis and her friends will do next. please don't keep us in suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy to see a new chapter!

I'm glad to see you continue this, it's both in your style but still very much it's own thing. I sure wonder what's in those "vitamins" and what changes they are causing in our femboy~

Looking forward to the next chapter, your scenes of the boy surrounded by girls, all dolled up and exposed, has always been something you do well!

Thank you for a new chapter!

PaddlesPaddlesover 3 years ago

more please im loving this story

sonnypongsonnypongover 3 years ago
Sexy transition

Loved your story. Can't wait to read about more about Timmie's transition to hot teen fem boi. Actually I wish I could have had such an exciting experience. I bet Miley and her friends have a lot of fun with Timmie. Maybe Miley has some male friends who get involved too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story with huge long-term potential

Amazing amazing, five stars! I like the dynamics between the three main characters and I'm excited to see where you take it as you open the world up a bit more with the femboy company and the sister's friends. Plenty of avenues for even more sweet embarrassment and story arcs. Bravo!

ZBSKRNZBSKRNover 3 years ago

It seems that writers aren't able to treat their mc with any respect at all. This one borders on child abuse although the disclaimer that all characters are over 18 seems to be a shield of great value. Even if it's not at apparent. Why can't the mother be a little supportive and not just an abuser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The same reason mothers dress up their little 7 year old daughters like a prostitute and have them parade around in those sick pageants. They are living out their failed miss America fantasies or some other sad thing so they use their child. It is the same thing you see of those fathers that go insane and swear and berate their son at his little league game for striking out or getting in a fist fight with the umpire over a call against their child. It is so sad that you need a license to drive a car or to sell real estate but anyone can be a parent without the slightest training or knowledge which is a good reason we have so many screwed up kids becoming screwed up adults and just paying it forward with their own abused child. RANT OVER!

slimeyslimeyalmost 3 years ago

I like how you slowed down to mention the feeling of the rug beneath his feet. That really put me in his POV, and sort of upped that stakes. One thing I feel you and most writers overlook are descriptions of small caresses. Too often it's either all or nothing, whereas gentle touches can do a lot when the tension is high.

massageguy1massageguy1almost 3 years ago

Sexy as hell! Love the cfnm and prostate play.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

I like it. So folks do not understand fiction is fiction. I find myself saying "Timmy quit wining, you have it made".

daveflydaveflyover 2 years ago

god this story has me hooked ,i want toi be timmy so bad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wish my mommy had done this to me. 4yourpleasueiam

ThegentlesoldierThegentlesoldier8 months ago

Awesome, now Timmy is faced with other teenage girls

HotAss4UHotAss4U5 months ago

Ohhhh. Wonderful. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous