All Comments on 'Social Media Status'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was pretty easy to figure out where this story would go. The minute the cheating whore changed her status was the minute she would have been tossed out on the street. There is no man who would accept such a bullshit agreement with his wife. Why did you just stop in the middle? Where's the ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One could figure out how the story would go. He should've insisted she call a doctor to find out. Once she started dating, it's game over. Seeing her FB post with the change, he calls once, twice, then does what he wants with who he wants. But he talked to her, she explained. No way any husband who's not either spineless of a cuck would agree. It's "go out on a date, don't come back".

Would've been nice for a continuation to see what happened (in the writer's mind); not filling in the blanks left the story a bit unfinished, tho most can see where things wind up.

While awaiting on the 2nd hopeful part, the writing was good & I kept my interest. I'll grungedly give this 4 stars. Bob

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Good story, thanks! 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Are you Just Plain Bob, writing under a pen name? I only ask because he never finishes his stories either.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Abby is a fucking pathetic excuse of a woman. Bill should not have been a good guy and put up with her open status dating bullshit. Give women any slack and they will be cunts and abuse that trust.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just another cunt who was deluding herself. She wanted his replacement and she got it. Good luck to the next moron who marries her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A bit unfinished. Not sure what the husband was thinking, accepting her "dating" to trigger sexual urges. They weren't married that long, were they? Even someone pretty frigid will be turned on by the new and exciting thrill. So her fear of hormonal medication is somehow worse than her fear of divorce. She is delusional and self centered. The fact the posted her relationship change on FB already tells the tale of the tape.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

crazy story. Lacking any final reaction from her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a typical cheating cunt. There is always a reason they don’t go to therapy or a counselor unless they feel the man is slipping away but they need to find a reason to fuck someone and after they have their answer then they offer counseling. Fuckem, he did the right thing although I would have forced counseling or a doctor instead of her dub ass lies about needing to find out. She jumped online and opened the marriage way too fast and I guarantee that if he had t found out, she wouldn’t have told him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A visit to an MD. Should have been a demand. Various cancers, brain tumors plus hormone imbalances. We had a friend that had early onset dementia in her 30’s. Even if you divorce you could save her life

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid female "logic", sorry but as soon as she spouted her plan he should have explained the reality that A) if she wasn't interested in sex with anybody then divorce is the outcome. B) if she just wasn't interested in sex with him then same outcome divorce. When either answer doesn't help him or their marriage but rather only sets him up for disrespect and humiliation then keep your dignity and divorce the bitch right away, her whole "test" just shows she is a self-entitled narcissist and that she is evil and the answer is the "hidden" variable C) she only likes sex when she is disrespecting and humiliating him by cuckolding him. Men need to step up and reclaim their virtues being courage, self-respect, honor, and valor as without them women will just become more and more debaucherous and self-entitled.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 1 month ago

ah yes, the frigid female ego strikes again!

desecrationdesecration11 days ago

It takes a long time to realize that What Once Was can be no longer, and probably never was what it was in our minds. Luckily this man escapes a narcissistic turd and finds someone new.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 days ago

Someone once said sex is to marriage as a stamp is to a letter. A very small part but without it, a marriage and a letter just won’t go.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Ummm, isn't rule 4 broken from the outset? Doesn't changing your status on FB broadcast to the world what's going on?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...