All Comments on 'Social Networking Ch. 02'

by buntsingle1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOTTT!!!

Love the stories....got me quite hard... I love massaging a woman as well...and i know where it can lead to...keep the stories coming...

DunkDDunkDover 14 years ago
Excellent

Part one and two... Excellent!! Didnt want either of them to finish.

So many directions you can go with this and looking forward to the next installment.

Dunk

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awsome

How I wish someone like ted gave me a sensual massage. Gave a 100.

jackagjackagover 14 years ago
quite an exciting story so far!

I like how this story is flowing so far, can't wait for the next installment.

Thanks for writing.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn

"I like it when you touch my girlfriends." Wish I had a wife like that... - Good story. I hope you do continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next!

Really anticipating the next installment! Thoroughly enjoyed the first two!

yardman111yardman111over 13 years ago
Disappointed

The first part was extremely well done. The last section was to brief and more time and detail on Beccas back side. You missed a very erotic opportunity....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I really liked the story, the buildup, I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CUCKQUEAN

I think Heather is a cuckquean, one who enjoys showing off her husband's love making skills and seeing the pleasure he gets from other women. I think she's going to be aroused by things progressing further with Becca.

I like well written, respectful cuckquean stories. There are too few on Literotica and hard to find (notice this story has no cuckquean tag). Inconsistently, I do not generally care for cuckold stories (I am what I am), of which there are too many -- the worst being where the wife disregards, marginalizes, even humiliates and makes fun of her husband. In contrast, an appealing aspect of this story is Ted's concern for Becca's emotional and personal needs, in addition to the physical needs and pleasure a massage normally provides. He feels this same concern and respect for his wife, mindful of her -- even while lusting for and stimulating her friends! (Which adds tension and interest to the story.)

Progressing nicely.

Another 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous