Society 1.7: Modernus Amans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg cried out in pain and pleasure. His toes scrabbled for purchase against the slick tiles. He angled his hips to drive his ass higher in the air. Erik's free hand tickled his spine. He shook under the light touch, and rumbling praise.

"I missed your ass, baby. You don't need no platoon up in there. Just me. I do you perfect, don't I?"

"Yes, Daddy... God, yes... Please... More... Please..." Greg panted and begged breathlessly. Erik was perfect. Every time.

"I'll make it good. Hang on, don't blow too fast. I got a lotta love saved up for you, sugar. Take it."

Greg groaned when Erik ground his cock in deep. He started jabbing and rolling his hips, exploring every crevice of Greg's hole. Scratching the itch perfectly. Greg rocked his hips back and forth, eager for more. One of Erik's hard hands settled on his stomach. The other wrapped around his cock.

Erik tucked his mouth close to Greg's ear. He nibbled while he rumbled. "I'm gonna keep you all night. The boys can take care of Jason. I need you. I'm gonna need your huge cock in my ass. You're gonna do me just like I do you. You're gonna take care of my itch, won't you, baby?"

Greg's cock jerked hard in Erik's hand. He nodded frantically. "Yes, Daddy. Yes, I'll do you so fucking good. I'll take good care of my Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy... Fuck me!!"

Erik knew his baby couldn't take much more. He was amazed at how fast Greg was driven to the edge. He could hold out for hours normally. But Erik was ready to blow, himself. He reared back and worked his cock like a jackhammer.

"You can come if you gotta, baby. I'm gonna love sucking that monster back to life. Suck on my cock with your ass, baby. Take it. Fuck my cock. Use it."

Greg went wild under Erik's hard body. He twisted his hips and bucked, trying to focus on giving his Daddy a nice ride. But he was blinded by his own need. The heavy, throbbing heat hammering inside him ignited an inferno that blazed through every nerve-ending in his body. He convulsed in Erik's hands.

Erik groaned when Greg's ass clenched down hard. His hole spasmed, then rippled. Erik's cock jerked in response. But he kept his come in his balls. This was gonna be a long night. He wanted to make his baby happy at least a few more times.

When Greg collapsed to the floor of the shower, Erik grinned and curled around him.

"That's my boy. I love you, sweetheart. Such a good baby."

Greg's head was still spinning from his stunning orgasm. Erik's declaration of love made his heart stutter. He blinked at the water in his eyes dazedly.

Of course he loved Erik. No one had treated him like a treasured baby since far before he could remember. He'd always been the biggest, and strongest. Until he met Erik. Not that Erik was a lot bigger than him physically. But he was in charge. Period. He was loving and strong and... everything that Greg had never known he needed before joining The Society.

Greg had assumed when he joined that he'd spend most of his time topping. He was built for it physically, and he was good at fucking. He flashed back to that first night with Erik.

Mistress Zenith decided to pit her two biggest toys against one another in hand-to-hand combat. No hits to the face, no broken bones, and no blood. There were no other rules. Oh, and whichever one came out on top, got to top the other.

Of course Greg wound up on the bottom. Erik was a bit bigger, a bit faster, and vastly more experienced. Greg screamed and shook while Erik worked his monster cock in his ass. But he didn't give the signal to stop. He was determined to take it. Then Erik curled around him with one hand on his hip and one on his stomach. He rumbled sweet, encouraging praises in his ear. Greg melted into the pain.

Four years later, he was more in love than ever. And Erik just said that he loved him. He was nuzzling at his neck and rumbling more sweet words that Greg couldn't hear beyond the buzzing in his ears.

"I love you, Erik. I love you. I fell in love with you under Mistress Zenith. No one makes me feel like you. I need you."

Erik groaned deep in his chest. "I know, sweetheart. I fell in love with you, too."

Greg swallowed hard and blinked at the inexplicable tears that were hidden by the shower. He tried to laugh, but his gut felt hollow. "You fall in love with every new ass."

Erik's stomach clenched at Greg's sad, slightly hurt tone. He turned Greg in his arms and blocked the water so he could look into his sweetheart's eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah, I fall in love a little with everyone. That's what makes me a great top. It'll come in handy when I'm Mistress Elena's senior slave, too. But you gotta know something. There's levels of love. You're at the top. The tippy-top. There is no other man that I want to be in my bed every night. For the rest of my life.

"I'm gonna take care of all these boys. 'Cause that's my job, and I really love my job. But you... I'm gonna take care of you because if I can't make you happy, then I might as well just cut off my cock and throw it away. You get that?"

Greg stared in amazement at Erik. No, he didn't get that. He didn't get that at all. Erik sighed and pulled him closer. His head continued to whirl while he was readjusted, and tucked onto Erik's lap.

"I know all these ass sluts. Love 'em? Hell, yeah. But think about it, sweetheart. Like a trust exercise, right? If I fall, who the fuck is gonna be able to catch me? I can only think of one man who's big enough. Strong enough. Sweet enough. Only one man who loves me as much as I love him. That's you, Greg. It's been you for a long time.

"It hurt like hell walking away from you. Over and over. Always waiting for another chance to be with you. Hoping we'd have more than a weekend here and there. Knowing that we wouldn't. Yeah, it fucking killed me. But what could I do? What could you do? We're just a couple of toys, right? We go where they tell us to, and fuck who they tell us to.

"'Course I love that, too. But to have that, and you... Well, that's just about as close to a dream come true as I can possibly imagine. And it's just around the corner. It's headed right for us. I will guarantee you that Mistress Elena is gonna watch this little scene in the morning. She's gonna know how I feel about you. And she's gonna want to make her senior slave very happy. She's gonna give you to me. And I ain't never gonna let you go."

Greg couldn't even speak. He was completely overwhelmed. He clung to Erik's broad shoulders exactly like a babe looking for comfort from his Daddy. Erik cradled him, rocking and rumbling reassurances.

"That's my boy. Soon. We're gonna have every night together."

Greg let himself be swept away by Erik's sweet loving. The shower was turned off, and he was dried solicitously. Then Erik hustled him into the room across the hall from where Jason was being worked over again.

They made love for hours that night. Slow, gentle love. Hard, fast love. And everything in between. They whispered against each other's lips and gazed into each other's eyes. They fell asleep in each other's arms. Then woke each other up again for more love.

That night was a dream come true for both of them. It was the first night that they slept together with no other bodies between them. No one else to satisfy except each other.

Neither of them wanted it to end. As the hours slid by, they held on tighter. Wishing they could hold back the coming dawn.

12