Sodoma Island Resort

Story Info
My wife and I go to a bisexual, anal sex focused resort.
2.8k words
4.41
19.3k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% fantasy. It features lots of rough anal sex, analingus and cream pie eating. Read a different story if any of these things turn you off.

I was a warm, breezy Carribbean afternoon when we arrived at the Sodoma Island Resort. Sodoma is an adult sex resort that you have to apply to visit. They are very strict and only take very attractive, in shape, male/female, bisexual couples. You have to be recommended by someone who has already been and you have to be willing to have all types of sex with everyone else who's there, both men and women. Of course as the name implies, anal sex is the focus. In fact, Sodoma is one of a family of 5 exclusive island sex resorts that caters to various people's personal sexualities. There is also a resort for straight couples, gay couples, lesbian couples and single people.

Our lovers Mitch and Carmen had been there and recommended Sodoma to us. The four of us are all pornstars and prolific swingers. When Mitch and Carmen told us some of the depraved stories and showed us video of some of the wild perversions that happen there, my wife Maya and I knew we had to go.

We would miss Mitch and Carmen as we had fallen in love with them and become an inseparable foursome, spending most nights of the week with them. I was especially going going to miss pumping my cum into Carmens sexy womb and Mitch sodomizing my little asshole with his giant dong. Not to mention that Carmen was 3 months pregnant and all indications were that I was the one who knocked her up. Still, after months of almost nonstop work, Maya and I wanted a vacation.

I am 40 years old and 6'2 with short brown hair, chiseled features and bronze skin. Normally I am clean shaven but occasionally have some stubble. Along with swimming and surfing daily, I work out a lot so am thin but ripped. I have broad shoulders, tight abs, a muscular chest and a thin but muscular ass. I've been told I have sexy tan lines from the speedo I wear. I have a 7 inch circumcised cock that curves up a little when erect. It is known to be one of the most handsome and well proportioned penises in porn. I have a moderate amount of hair on my chest and stomach and smooth bronze skin. With women I am almost always more of a dominant but with men I am usually submissive. Although I usually am only with guys who are older and bigger than me. You could say I am stud for women and a whore for bigger, older, stronger guys. As a prolific swinger, pornstar, director and producer, I have fucked over a thousand women and taken on over a thousand men's cocks.

In spite of being much younger than me, Maya too has taken on over 1000 men and 1000 women. Although technically she is not a whore, she fucks like one and actually loves it when people call her a whore. Her favorite thing in the world is gang bangs and she is known as the gang bang queen of porn. She tends to be very sexually submissive and like me has a voracious sexual appetite, so typically has sex multiple times a day. Maya is absolutely beautiful, 28 years old and originally from Thailand. She is 5 foot 2 with long hair down to her shoulders, a beautiful tight ass, pretty little pussy and perky tits that are a bit more than a handful. She has beautiful brown skin and a nose ring. Even though she is tiny and weighs about 100 lbs, she loves taking on huge cocks. She has an outstanding sense of fashion but more often than not likes to dress as slutty as she can.

Like me, Maya also produces and directs porn. For the last few months we had been doing post production for a high budget, feature length film called "The Awakening of Mrs. Sanchez". Although both of us enjoyed the work, it was tiring. And because we weren't filming, we weren't having as much promiscuous sex with other porn stars as we were used to. We needed a vacation and Sodoma Island resort was going to be the perfect place for it.

We arrived by plane to the large Caribbean island St. Pomme de Terre early on a Sunday morning and took a 50 foot speed boat to Sodoma. It was typical Caribbean weather for January, partly cloudy, very warm and breezy. We passed by several small, hilly, green, paradise islands on the way. After about 40 minutes, the 100 acres of Sodoma island came into view. There were beaches on all sides but it was hilly in the middle. There was a main village near the dock with an outdoor bar/ restaurant area, about 50 villas and a main building. The main building included a dining room, a lobby, a gym, a spa, a large entertainment room, with games + tvs that usually featured a variety of pornography. It also contained a large 2000 foot orgy space featuring various erotic art and sculptures most of which depicted different types of anal sex and ass play. This space had padded floors lined with exquisite silk oriental rugs as well as various pillows, lounge chairs, couches and day beds. Everything was 5 star luxurious.

People who go to Sodoma are encouraged to be ready to have sex any time they are outside their rooms. The international staff is also expected to be ready. There are numerous rules and policies that ensure that guests are disease free when they arrive and keep themselves clean while they are at Sodoma. Because the resort focuses on bisexual anal sex, each bathroom is equipped with a an enema spigot and guests are encouraged to use these regularly. Many guests choose to be on a mostly liquid diet while on the island as this helps ensure cleanliness. The resort provides a wonderful variety of juices and protein drinks for this purpose. Drug use is discouraged except for Marijuana which is provided. Although beer and wine are available, guests are encouraged to be moderate so as to stay clear and keep libido up.

We arrived on the island at 7:00 in the morning so almost everyone was asleep. We did however see one couple on the beach right next to the dock. They had gone out for a morning workout. However they must have gotten distracted by each other's hot bodies. Their workout shorts were on the ground and they were wearing nothing but running shoes. The smaller man who looked about 5'10 was leaning on a coconut tree while the other, much larger man was roughly sodomizing him. We were about 15 feet away and we could see the studdly top guy's very large, hairy penis sawing in and out of his lover's lewdly stretched pink asshole. The large, hairy man had dark hair, olive skin and wore a thick gold chain and thick gold bracelet. Thick, dark, curly hair covered his entire body including his ass and most of his very large penis. He looked like a very handsome character from a 1970s mafia film. He held his lover's hip with one hand and and with the other slapped his smooth white ass, leaving pronounced red marks. Both men were covered in sweat.

The stud on top noticed us watching so made a show of withdrawing his very thick penis and spitting on his partners gaping fuck hole. He called his lover a fucking whore then shoved his dick back in and fucked in and out at lightning speed. My dick grew super hard and I rubbed it a bit. I longed to let the large, hairy stud roughly sodomize me and call me a whore. Maya also had her hands down her tight leather pants and was rubbing her loose little pussy.

After a couple of minutes the man on the bottom looked back into his lover's eyes and loudly moaned, "Cum in my bowels stud. I want to feel your hot sperm fill my insides. Give me all your fucking beautiful semen!"

This dirty talk caused the mafia guy on top to stiffen up and pump his dick all the way into to his partner's sexy love tunnel. He growled like an angry animal and pulsed his potent sperm into his lover's beautiful bowels. When the stud had finish coming, he turned his lovers head around and they shared a savage French kiss.

Maya turned to me and we also began French kissing. Before we had a chance to undress though, a lovely hostess from Japan approached us and introduced herself. Of course on Sodoma it is customary to French kiss when you meet someone new. After a few minutes of making out with our host, she led us to our villa on the beach. Maya and I were so exhausted from the overnight trip that we quickly forgot about sex for a while and took a nap for a couple of hours. When we awoke it was 10am and we decided to go to the beach.

We showered and cleaned ourselves, then I grabbed my snorkeling gear. All I wore was my gold wedding band. Maya decided to go naked except for her engagement and wedding rings, a thick gold waist bracelet and a matching gold necklace.

As we left our villa we could see a 2 couples having sex on the decks of 2 different villas but most people were still inside. Maya found a king sized lounge chair in the shade and laid down on her back. Her dark skin was a beautiful contrast to the white cushion. Her perky cup like titties looked really sexy as did the thick, black bush above her waxed vulva. Maya's pussy has been used by a lot of men so it is quite loose. It is still the most lovely pussy I have ever seen or tasted. When I say good bye to her, I usually make it a point to not only kiss her mouth but also to kiss her pussy. Since she usually wears short skirts and no panties this is easy to do. This time was no exception, I kissed my wife's sexy brown vulva and perky nipples then kissed her beautiful mouth. I told her I would be back after a snorkel. I know she would probably get fucked in the meantime so I also told her what a beautiful whore she was and to let any man who wanted fuck her.

I snorkeled off the beach for about 40 minutes and found a wonderful living coral reef about 200 yards from the beach. There were various colorful fish swimming around and I even saw an octopus and small reef shark. It was a great snorkel and I looked forward to exploring more later on. I was however very horny so swam back to the beach.

When I got out of the water I was treated to the beautiful sight of Maya getting double penetrated by the large, hairy stud from before along with a very large black man. Maya was on top of the large black man and they were kissing passionately as his handsome, 8 inch black penis sawed in and out of her loose little vagina. The hairy guy was pumping his thick, brown 7 inch cock in and out of Maya's pretty little asshole. Her loosened up asshole was stretched out to accommodate his incredible 2 inch girth.

It dawned on me that the black man was a football star named Michael Rogers for a team from New York. At this point I also realized that the hairy guy was a big time New York sports agent named Nick Giolli. As I would later find out Nick had brought 10 of his clients and their wives to the island for the week as a thank you.

There was a very handsome, smaller, dirty blond guy standing nearby watching the action and jacking off his 5 inch cock. He was about 5'9 and very muscular but only looked about 19 or 20 years old. His whole body was tan and smooth including his beautiful ass. I smiled at him and joined him in jacking off to my wife being a whore.

Nick had been wearing long pants and had his leather belt wrapped very tightly around Mayas waist. He was holding the belt tight enough so he could move her little body at will. He said, "That's a good girl. You like daddy's hairy dick violating your dirty little asshole don't you?"

Maya came up from her make out to respond. "Yes, I love your big dirty dick in my ass Daddy. Ream it it into my bowels. Make me a dirty whore. I want your sperm in me so bad."

I got in on the dirty talk too and said, "Smack my wife's pretty little ass with that belt. Be really fucking rough with her. She's a real whore and can take it."

Maya, cried out, "Yes daddy, be rough with me, smack me. Turn me into a whore."

Nick continued fucking in and out but looked over at me and said, "Fuck, your wife is such a whore, you must be very proud of her. I bet you love watching us violate her."

He then took the belt off Maya's waist, folded it in half and began to strap her ass hard enough to leave red marks. Each time you could hear a slapping sound and Maya made a little squealing sound. About ten sharp slaps from the belt combined with the powerful double penetration put Maya into a body shaking orgasm.

For my part, I was done just watching and wanted some action myself so introduced myself to the young guy. His name was Jeff and we decided to go to the next lounge so we could explore each others bodies. Jeff laid on his side and I got in front of him in 69 position. We began sucking each others cocks. I immediately noticed that Jeff was wearing a large butt plug. As we sucked each other off, I pulled the butt plug out and it was even bigger than I thought, 2.5 inches wide. His asshole looked so sexy as it gaped wide then slowly closed up. I removed my dick from Jeff's mouth, got up and kneeled by the edge of the lounge chair. I told Jeff I wanted to eat out his asshole so he moved to the edge of the chair and pulled his legs back so that I could access his loose, foxy hole.

I began by kissing his muscular butt cheeks. Then licked closer and closer in until my tung finally hit his beautiful love button. I licked it for a minute then began fucking my tung in and out. I was able to get my whole tung in because Jeff was so loose from the butt plug. His asshole tasted sweet like coconut oil but his balls had a musky, manly smell like testosterone. Jeff began jacking off but I told him to stop. I promised I would make him cum in a more beautiful way. As I continued to tung fuck past his sphincter and into his body, Jeff began to shake in his first anal orgasm.

Afterwards he said, "Oh my god baby that was so beautiful. That was like heaven but I want you inside of me so bad. Will you please fuck my butt now?"

To this I replied, "Fuck yeah honey. Your loose asshole is so sexy and I'm gonna sodomize you to heaven."

I grabbed some coconut oil which was by every lounge chair and put a bunch on my dick and into Jeff. I rubbed my cock at the entrance to Jeffs love tunnel. He stared at me with lust in his eyes while I stared at his beautiful fuck hole. After teasing for a minute, I easily slid my whole cock in and began pumping in and out of Jeff's sexy bowels. We made intense eye contact the whole time. I held Jeff's hand as I fucked him with increasing urgency. He was moaning in ecstasy and I was growling.

I sodomized him like this for about ten minutes and could feel myself getting close. I adjusted so I was laying on top of Jeff and he wrapped his legs around me. It felt really beautiful making love to him like this and I kissed him deeply. He began shaking in another anal orgasm and grabbed my ass as he did so. This sent me over the edge, my balls churned, and I began pumping a massive load of baby batter into my partner's sweet love tunnel. As I did so, I growled out,"Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit!"

He screamed in ecstasy "Your sperm feels so beautiful in me PAUL!!!"

I collapsed on top of Jeff and we had a deep loving kiss. As my dick softened, I could feel cum leaking out of his very loose asshole. Then I heard the gruff New York accent of Nick say "Go lick that shit off your husbands dick".

To be continued...