Sodoma Island Resort Pt. 02

Story Info
Maya and Paul continue their island vacation.
1.7k words
4.28
6.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% fantasy. I let my dirty mind run really wild on this one. It features lots of seriously rough anal sex, cream pie eating and choking. Read a different story if any of these things turn you off.

I realized Maya, Michael and Nick had finished a while ago and were now watching our lovemaking session. Maya had told the guys that who we were and of course they recognized us from our movies. The fact that I was a porn star had both Michael and Nick extra excited. They were sporting throbbing erections and furiously jacking their dirty cocks after the sex show Jeff and I had put on.

Once Maya was done cleaning the cum off my dick and out of Jeff's asshole, Nick commanded, "Get up Paul and clean your wife's dirty asshole off my dick."

Even though I was enjoying laying on the lounge chair with my new lover, the lust to get fucked and dominated by Nick and his big hairy penis got the better of me. I gave Jeff another loving kiss and got up to clean off Nick's dick. As I approached, Nick said, "That's it baby, suck my cock then I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."

I've sucked a lot of cocks but had never seen anything like Nick's hairy uncircumcised penis. It was super sexy but primitive looking, almost like it belonged on a Neanderthal. It was long and almost unnaturally thick. The base had a handsome layer of black pubic hair on it which connected to a very large ball sack that was also covered in thick black pubic hair. The rest of Nicks body was also covered in thick hair which was going grey in a few places on his chest and back. The thick gold chains on his neck and wrist were a sexy contrast to all the hair and made him look super macho.

Nick was about 50 years old and a former NFL player. He had kept himself super strong, lifting weights every day. His body was like a barrel. He must have weighed 270 pounds and was about 6'5. He was as masculine a man as I had ever met.

I immediately got to work sucking Nick's manly cock and shoving it down my throat till I was gagging. I could taste Maya's asshole, Nick's manly sperm and coconut oil. But overwhelming everything was the musky taste and smell of testosterone. Nick's penis was so big and thick, it caused me to gag. After a few seconds I had to come up for air. Nick respond by grabbing my hair and shoving his dick right back down my throat. He cared much more about his own pleasure than mine and disregarded the fact that his cock was making me gag. He held my hair tight and powerfully thrust his cock in and out of my throat. I was tearing up and making gagging sounds but this didn't slow him down. His throat fucking was so rough you could actually see his dick pushing down my throat on the outside of my neck.

After a few minutes he pulled his hairy penis out and spit in my mouth as I gasped for air. I was in serious discomfort but I was also really turned on by Nick's masculinity. I knew what this macho stud wanted and was going to give it to him as best I could. I looked up into his eyes and begged, "Fuck my throat again please baby."

Next to us Michael was throat fucking Jeff and Maya was bent over on the lounge chair, watching us and shoving Jeff's butt plug in and out of her asshole. Nick fucked my throat for a few more minutes while calling me a whore. Then he pulled out of my mouth and told me to bend over in the sand. Once I was bent over he grabbed his belt and gave me a few sharp lashes with it.

He then got on all fours behind me and began to eat out my little pink asshole. My asshole was already puckered up and ready because earlier I had shoved a big butt plug in my ass to prepare. I knew I was going to get my asshole fucked that day by a few different men. Fortunately Nick was one of the men. It felt really great having him eat my little butt hole. He slid his tung roughly in and out and occasionally came up to spit on it. For my part, I moaned words of encouragement.

I looked back and said, "Oh my god baby, it feels so beautiful having your tung in my fuck tunnel. You are eating me out so good. I'm gonna cum from your tung lashing. You are such a stud baby, I want you to fuck me all day long."

Nick came up and began messaging my ass. As he did so, he said, "You've got a hot, sexy asshole honey. I'm gonna shove my dick in it and sodomize you so hard you're gonna pass out from ecstasy. You're a little whore and after I fuck you, I'm gonna turn you out."

I slapped my ass and said, " Wrap that belt around my waist so you can control my body then shove that big, hairy hog into my pretty little fuck hole. I want you inside of me so bad!"

Nick took the belt and wrapped it around my waist, holding it super tight with one hand. With the other hand he guided his hairy dick into my asshole and began roughly fucking in and out in long hard strokes, not caring if he was causing me pain or pleasure. His dick was probably the thickest I had ever taken and it indeed stretched my asshole out painfully.

I cried out, "Oh fuck stud, your dick is so big, please go slow."

Nick did just the opposite and like an animal in heat began pumping in and out hard and fast. My eyes rolled up into my head and I had to slap the sand a few times in pain. I did however love the rough treatment I was getting and after a few minutes, I adjusted to Nicks girth. His penis began to feel really beautiful inside of me. His big brown hairy dick must have looked super hot pumping in and out of my loosened up, pink fuck hole. He held the belt tight around my waist with one hand and held my ass firmly with the other.

As Nick fucked the shit out of me, Michael had Jeff bend over right in front of us. He then shoved his big, beautiful black cock into Jeff's love hole and began fucking him just as hard as Nick was fucking me. It was a lovely to see Michael beautiful cock sawing in and out of Jeffs hole. They were so close, I could see the veins on Michael's dick and see Jeff's sphincter pulling out on Michael's out strokes. I could even smell the musky scent of their sex. I was so horny it was crazy and I began shaking in almost continuous anal orgasms that originated in my prostate and spread through my whole body.

At some point I felt the belt come off my waist and knew what was next. I turned back to look my lover in the eyes and begged him to strap me with the belt. He responded by spitting in my face and strapping my ass like 5 or 6 times.

The contrast between the sting from the belt slapping me and the intense pleasure from Nick's big dick was intense and just got me more wildly horny. I moaned a stream of obscenities as another anal orgasm took hold. Nick continued to roughly pound his sexy penis into my body.

When my orgasm subsided, I begged Nick, "Your dick feels so beautiful inside of me and I love how rough you're being with you. Please wrap your belt around my neck and choke me out stud."

Nick obliged, and wrapped his leather belt around my neck. He pulled hard enough so he not only was choking me but my head was being pulled back at an almost 45 degree angle. I could still breath but my throat was definitely constricted. He pumped his dick in and out harder than ever. I could feel sweat dripping off of his body. He was growling and grunting like an animal. When I could make out what he said it was to call me whore.

At one point he grunted, "You fucking whore. You love my big dick in your shithole don't you. You deserve to be treated like a fucking whore because that's all you fucking are."

After about 10 minutes of wildly ramming my asshole and choking me with his belt Nick let his balls churn up their sperm inside of me. As his body stiffened, he pulled the belt even tighter around my neck and flooded my bowels with his beautiful love honey. We were both in fucking heaven.

After about a minute of cumming, Nick collapsed on top of me and and embraced me in a beautiful and intense French kiss. As he was lovingly kissing me his dick softened and his sperm began to drip from my very loose asshole. Maya moved behind us and put her mouth on my asshole to suck out Nick's baby batter. After it all was in her mouth she moved up, kissed me and gave me most of Nick's beautiful sperm. The three of us then collapsed on the sand and continued making out.

In the meantime Michael had turned Jeff over. Jeff had his legs up and Michael was roughly choking him out with his big, strong hands. Soon after Nick came inside of me, nature took it course and Michael came inside of Jeff's sweet asshole. As their dirty fuck session came to an end they also lovingly made out. It had been a wonderful morning of sex and a great introduction to the resort. It was one of many depraved adventures Maya and I would have over the course of the next week.