All Comments on 'Sodomizing Big Persian Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No more Mr. Nice Guy!

Howdy folks, Brotha Sam here! I just wanted to say I'm tired of all the people coming down on me. So Fuck each and every one of you. I love my stories and I could care less what you pieces of shit think! I am contributing many great things to this website site and trying to help society! What have you motherfuckers done? Nothing! That's right! I will never stop writing and once again a big fuck you to all the haters of Samuelx!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Riled

Oh dear Sammy is riled,love to see you try to sodomise an Iranian woman,especially if her "brothers" saw you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You Simple Soul

If you are tired ,stop writing such rubbish.I have seen what you are really capable of,think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cannot stand the HEAT!

"IF YOU CANNOT STAND THE HEAT; THEN GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!" In other words, Samuelx if you cannot stand the negative criticisms of your very poor non-stories; then stop writing them and submitting them to Literotica.com! You can stop name calling and cursing at your various critics because that indicates that you are simply a very immature person [i.e.; probably a teenager]. All you have done is cut and paste basically same stories over and over again with a name change which is emblematic of a non-writer who plagiarizes stories. All the negative criticisms about your copied, non-stories are very correct and on the mark! I consider you to be an absolute abomination and embarrassment to the black race as well as to humanity in general. Just for the record, I am a highly educated black male in the USA who enjoys reading good erotica [not your copied abusive 'garbage and junk'] for the sake of entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Poor wittle shit brains feelings is hurt

Sorry and FUCK YOU 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
World Wrong

You are right? Don't fucking think so sambo. You can't write,you are not good,interesting,amuseing,smart,unique,or even average. You just suck. Deal with it, you have no,none,nada,talent.You want to keep going knowing everybody,even your mama wants you to stop,thats up to you.Just don't acted pissed off. You fucking know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
homer chill out bro

homer you got to quit the thin skin as it only proves you do care about your ugly ho stories which is sweet bro as a parent should love the ug too.

I gave you a 100 homer for the reason your stories crack me up to quote a Catholic girly named Jenny on here who wanted to confess her sins to me or whip me in French but I is the man.

So you got a 100 as your titles just make me laugh which is not what you intended but hey spam mail deserves some credit too for the kewl titles like Enos Bigasspounder.

PS: I doubt you would want to nail anything from this site for the baggers and what you can't scratch off so chill dude even if your writing is hind tit. It is your best and maybe you might have a talent as an Obama speech writer.

GBU

SamuelxSamuelxabout 16 years agoAuthor
You make me laugh my ass off !!!

Oh, man. I come here to read your comments whenever I need a good laugh. You get so worked up, and in the end, it doesn't even matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Kinda Lame Son.......

Ummmm....Cultural lesson here. Persian women are from Iran...not Egypt and they aren't arabs either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good one

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Load of crap

Samuelx ur stories r such crap!! I've only read 2 so far but from the comments I've read theres no point readin any more.

Both ur stories were exactly the same, with different circumstances and failed to impress either time.

I think u shud stick to ur day job watever that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You stuiped fucking nigger

There is a huge different between Persian and Arab!!!

That's why they call you a nigger!

Learn this nigger: Persian speak Farsi and Arabs speak Arabic.

Dumb ass, you could have her pussy but you had to show u r a nigger and went for the kaka,ur favorite color.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

you i have a gf thats persian and man her ass is fat!!! there beautiful girls

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesabout 2 years ago

Let's summarize, shall we? Persia, now Iran, is not populated by arabs. Humans have thoughts and feelings. Literature is all about differences, conflict, suspense, change, analysis and acceptance.

Remember any one of the above and your work will improve. One star for rubbish and wasting my time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...