All Comments on 'Sofi, Bottom Boi Ch. 03 - The Truth Hurts'

by DoxyTrainer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really enjoying this story - great work! Eager to see what's next.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
A great twist

And I still love this story and Sofia and Daddy. I must say I want to be her. Laying across that desk the cock fucking my face feeding me with man sum and spraying down over my body. Having someone like daddy to hold me and cuddle me and carry me into the house. Some one like Daddy to love me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait

Love this weird wild and unconventional story. Hope to hear more from Sofi's adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More?

It's been almost a year and we can not stop reading about Sofi and her daddy. Will and when will there be more of Sofi?

DoxyTrainerDoxyTraineralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Has it been that long?

Sorry, got distracted by some of my other storylines. I'll get back to sofi soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BOOBS

Would love to know if Sofi got her boobs. 😉

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I agree, I'd love to know that Sofi got her boobs. Then I'd like for her to have regular normal emotions and love for her new Daddy. They need a normal chance at a happy life without having to hide their lives from Sofi-boi's parents and out of range of any type of sexual or drug blackmail.

PS. Sofi, I'm an old lady and I still love my boobs and the feelings they give, so you're headed the right way.

DoxyTrainerDoxyTrainerover 3 years agoAuthor

I actually have the next part of the story, and I have to admit I miss writing Sofi and her Daddy.

489518489518about 1 year ago

now would be a good time to post the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope we get more of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous