Sofi, Bottom Boi Ch. 03 - The Truth Hurts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick it up dollface, and I'll consider us square."

Sofi pushed the jizz on her cheeks into her mouth first, then scooped the cum from her eyes and forehead. She meticulously cleaned her face, when he plopped his knob in her mouth to get the final bits from the tap. With a dry throat, I spoke up.

"Okay, that's just taking advantage now."

Sofi mewed when he took his softening cock back, and began to dress. She collected the cum from her belly and between her rock hard nipples before sitting up and doing her legs and yes, the bastard even managed to hit the tops of her feet. She brought her toes to her mouth to suck the nut batter out, making my cock painfully hard under my clothes. Spinning on the desk, Sofi brought herself to her knees and licked the desk clean.

"Stay still Sofi."

I opened the bag, I'd been carrying most of the day.

"Chastity."

I slid her old friend, the eight inch long thick black dildo into her ass, right to the flared base. She inhaled hard, but said nothing. I'd bought her a nicer, better fitting chastity harness and locked her bits into place. I looked her in the face, her glazed over eyes tracked mine, but obviously, Sofia's brain and body floated in a bliss dimension.

"Alright boi, get dressed. Find your clothes, and here's a drink of water."

"thank you, daddy."

Her voice barely rose to the level of a whisper, as my extraordinarily tiny boi padded about about the office searching for her clothes.

"You have a tiger by the tail buddy."

He tucked his shirt in and knotted his tie.

"I know."

"I'll keep your data safe, and take a look at just who you're dealing with. Forewarned is forearmed and all that. Take care of her, she's something special."

I handed the glass of water to Sofi, who took the glass, opened a few small pill bottles, setting them for a moment on the desk.

"Hey, Sofia, let me see those bottles."

She shoved them down to him as he sat back at the computer against the window.

"Why on earth is your father's name on the prescribing line of your prescriptions?"

I took a bottle to see for myself. His fingers clacked away at the keyboard. He pushed his computer glasses up the bridge of his nose, bringing up the shortcuts to several websites.

"This one, legitimately, is used to control the sex drive of nymphomaniacs. These two, when taken together, will stop a girl from developing secondary sexual characteristics... Did you know what he was giving you?"

"No..."

"Sofi, he did this to you. He kept you looking like a boi, kept you from developing. This shit can affect how you think and feel. He poisoned you with this."

"My father is a psychiatrist, he prescribed these for me, when I had mood swings, after I came back from Japan."

"Sofi, the way you feel, the stuff you like... it could all be because of the drugs. He could have been grooming you for sex. Shaping you as a boi, for his own sick needs."

"It might have been only a matter of time before he raped you. I can build build a legal case against him just on that, yank his license, it's unethical to prescribe to family."

"It's illegal to rape people, dork."

"Uh, yeah, of course."

"Crack lawyer."

"Best you got!"

Sofi walked to the sink and started to pour out her pills.

"No! Wait!"

She stopped, turning quickly in my direction.

"Sofi, we don't know what will happen to you if you stop taking the pills. We need to think about this."

She put the tops back on the pill bottles.

"You're right Daddy. I'll take them until we talk about this at home."

"Dang, people, I got all my drama today. Good luck and keep me in the loop."

Sofi half-heartedly finished dressing. She took the pills she'd set down on the table.

"Thanks for everything, man."

"The masterwork blow job more than covered it."

"Asshole."

We walked in silence, her voice now fragile. The massive cock passing in and out of Sofia's throat made idle chit-chat less important after the pharmaceutical revelations.

"Daddy, what should I do?"

We stopped outside the car. I opened the door for her, and took her in my arms.

"Sofia. I love you, for who and what you are right now. I'm sure I'll love you for who and what you will be a year from now whether you keep taking the drugs or not. I love what we have. All I know is that your parents keep taking choices away from you, and that's not who I believe you to be."

I put a hand to her face, her tears ran down her chin. I kissed her deeply.

"I want you to choose this for yourself, otherwise I'm no better for you than he is."

She hugged me tight around the middle, and then I helped her into the car. Out of the parking garage, traffic built to a cluster fuck.

"Why do you think he wanted me to be this way?"

"Maybe he really wanted a boy. Maybe he's way deep in the closet. Maybe making you into a boi, only to rape you, is his way of dealing with it. Who knows?"

"I'm so tired now, it was such a good day..."

"Close your eyes, sleep if you can, I'll get us home."

I tumbled through the problem the whole way home. What if Sofia gave up her pills, would she lose her attraction to me? Would I lose her if she changed? Thoughts haunted me as I pulled into the garage. Sofi crashed, and didn't seem to be sleeping all that well.

"Sofi, we're home."

Her belly rounded into a little pooch from this angle and how she'd curled into the seat. I flashed back on all the cum she'd swallowed today. How would getting off the pills affect her appetites?

"Sofi."

I gave her a small shake. Dead to the world. I unlocked her door, and lifted her out of the car. Such a tiny thing. I want to protect her. I want to fuck her within an inch of her life. I want to explore the limits of depravity with my boi.

I unlocked the apartment.

I lay Sofi down on the bed, and untied her boots. As I undressed her, I noticed flakes of dried cum she missed stuffing in her mouth. She let me slide off her shorts, and didn't fight me with the T-shirt.

She's beautiful laying naked, collared, in chastity on my bed. She's everything my pervy black heart desires, and I'm terrified that my perfect life is about to stop. I let her sleep, and made a quick dinner, arros con pollo, my grandmother's recipe. I heard the shower kick on for a quick fifteen minutes or so.

"Daddy... that smells so good..."

Flush from the shower, rose in her cheeks, she wore flip-flops, a fluffy towel on her head and around her middle. I set her a plate at the table.

"I'm so hungry, all I had to eat today was yummy cum, not that I'm sorry about that- it's just that I think that it goes right to my ass."

She smiled and ate a few bites.

"Daddy, I think I want to stop taking the pills. I think I want to know what I'm supposed to be."

"I understand, Sofi. I want you free of your parents, free to choose."

"I choose to be here. With you. Umm, be right back."

She stepped away, hung her towels in the bathroom, and returned to the table with her collar around her neck, and her chastity belt around her waist.

"Naked dining?"

"Absolutely approved, whenever you like."

"Sex after dinner?"

"Wait thirty minutes."

"Isn't that swimming?"

"Maybe. Works just the same. I thought we'd try to work your scar tissue, maybe work Daddy into that place that's been too tight for him. Maybe I'll tie you up a little. Daddy needs to fill all your holes after watching this afternoon. My balls are very, very blue."

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too, pumpkin."

"You know what I'm looking forward to, Daddy?"

"No, what?"

"BOOBS!"

12