Sofia The Runner Ch. 04

Story Info
Sofia heals and the spirits guide her.
2.7k words
4.67
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

The furrier enters the cramped room and settles into an old rocking chair next to a sooty pot belly stove. He pulls a pipe out of his vest pocket and lights it. Large blue clouds of smoke surround his head, obscuring him from view. 

"Sit" 

Jack and Maggie hear the command and look at each other, then around the room for chairs. They settle for two old powder kegs and pull their seats close to the stove. Maggie clears her throat and begins. 

"Thomas, this is Jack. He has a special case that we know you can help us with. Are you able to give assistance?" 

Thomas puffs some more on his pipe and in a raspy voice, "These types of matters require delicate handling. Much risk is in demand if you catch my drift. I don't hear much jingling about the risks happening yet!" 

Maggie looks at Jack and rubs her finger and thumb together, signaling he wants money. Jack pulls his sack of jingles out and drops 25 jingles onto the small table beside Thomases chair. Thomas inspects the pile and nods his head. 

"Tell me your issue Mr Jack." 

Jack tells the story of how he came to have Sofia in his possession, the steps taken so far to protect her, and his plan for her future including the important steps of protecting all those involved. 

The Fixer nods his head and puffs on his pipe. He mulls over Jack's words for a minute, then asks. 

"What makes this one so special? Everyone in town knows the story of Jack from Blue Moutain that failed to protect the other two of his "adoptees." 

Jack stares at Thomas and slides his hand to the tomahawk in his belt. He holds his gaze for a moment and speaks with conviction. 

"I've made mistakes in the past and the Lord knows I didn't ask for this. But it fell upon me for a reason. I have seen the fire in the eyes of this one. She is a fighter. With proper guidance and the right mentor, she will become a force to be reckoned with." 

Thomas listens, showing no emotion. He studies Jack's face, seeking to find the weakness and the waver in his voice or story. He can find none. 

He tells Jack and Maggie to come back tomorrow morning at 10. "Now get out of my stable, and don't let anyone see you leaving." 

They depart the stable and slink back to the pub using the dimly lit alleys. The night is consuming them, and Jack tells Maggie he is beat and would like a place to lay down for the night. 

"Use room #11," Maggie tells him and kisses him on the cheek. Jack climbs the stairs and slides into the room, seeking to rest peacefully till the morning. 

Maggie returns to the bar and asks Sarah how it's going. Sarah says,

"Same as every night. Bunch of drunks and the normal rotation of sleezy whores!" 

Maggie smiles and laughs. "Wouldn't want it any other way!" 

"Where is Jack?"

Maggie replies, "I told him he could stay in room #11." 

Sarah smiles inwardly and nods at Maggie.

"Oh, that's so nice of you to take care of him. Um Maggie, would you mind if I took off a bit early this evening?" 

Maggie surveys the room and says, "I got this honey. Go take care of whatever it is you need to do." 

Sarah hugs her mother and runs into the back room to hang up her apron. She runs a brush through her hair and splashes some lilac water on her underarms, tits, and her thighs, changing into a loose-fitting nighty type garment.

She peaks through the cracked door and when she is sure Maggie is occupied, she quietly sneaks out to the stairwell and climbs the stairs, tiptoeing down the hall to room #11. Taking a deep breath, she tries to calm her quivering body and then enters the room quietly. 

Jack can hear a mouse fart at a hundred yards; hearing the rusty door hinges squeak as Sarah enters the room. As soon as she lifts the blanket to slide in beside him, he reacts swifter than a startled cat. 

His right hand covers her mouth to muffle any scream and his left hand catches her wrists. He wrestles her down to where his body weight pins her to the bed, totally immobile. Unaware that it was Sarah, Jack quietly says,  

"Whoever you are, you move a muscle, and I'll snap your spine!" 

Sarah cries out in her muffled voice and Jack realizes it was a small female squirming under him, which he found quite amusing.

"Struggle as you may little girl, you are going nowhere!" 

He jams both her arms underneath her and places one hand on her neck and squeezes. His other hand grabs a fistful of her hair and yanks her head back hard. In the bit of moonlight bleeding through the window, he realizes who it is. 

"Sarah!  "What the hell are you doing you fool. I could have killed you!" 

He removes his hand from her throat, and she gasps, trying to regain her breath. Still struggling to breath, she mumbles in a strained voice.

"Jesus Jack, I like it rough but let's not get carried away. Save some for later darling!" 

Jack rolls off her and onto his back. Wasting no time, Sarah jumps on top of him and kisses him hard. Jack's mind is racing but the second he feels her delicious lips on his and her tongue inside his mouth, he rapidly decides that this version of what might have been a murder, either his or hers, is a much better play. 

He regrasps her hair while his other hand latches onto her ass. He viciously kisses her. His animal instinct kicks in after he quickly reviews their conversation earlier about maybe one day, he would service her. She just has to push it. Well, he is going to let her have it alright. 

He rams his tongue down her throat hard, over and over as he rips her nighty off her sweet body. Jack is crazed at the different feel of her ass versus Maggie's. He picks her up by her hair and the grip on her ass and moves her off him. Slamming her down on her back, he grabs her ankles and pushes her legs up high, her feet by her head. 

His raging cock finds her slippery wet pussy and her thrusts it inside her. Sarah gasps and squeals.

"Oh fuck Jack!" 

"Yes baby, I'm going to fuck you mean and had you dirty little whore!" 

Sarah moans and grabs his ass, digging her fingernails into each cheek. She yanks hard with every hammering thrust of his cock inside her. Her mind is crazy, feeling this huge cock stroking her deep, smashing against her cervix, finally getting what she has desired for so long.

"Oh god Jack, fuck me harder, harder!" She screams.

Jack complies with her demands. His pelvic slaps against her ass and gorgeous thighs. Fuck he can't remember any of the 3 jingle whores with a body like hers. His grunting voice keeps up a running litany.

"Yes baby, oh yes, so fucking sweet, oh yea, you love Jacks big cock don't you!"

He wants to hurt her, teach her a lesson, destroy her sexually. The way that she takes his pounding and begs for more drives him insane.  

He thrusts in such a manic pace that he orgasms unconsciously, pouring long strings of warm cum deep inside Sarahs tight pussy. The electrical spike that triggers it almost knocks him out. His balls explode and the sensation of his jetting fluid ripping through his cock causes his legs to cramp and he about passes out!  

When the first cum stream hit her cervix, Sarah orgasms also. Her eyes roll back in her head, and she arches her back wildly. Moaning and shaking violently, her body spasms with each spray of his hot thick cum, as it coats her insides. They collapse in a sweaty slippery amalgam of heavy breathing, expired passion, and lots of slippery cum.   

Jack rolls off her and melts into the bed, trying to regulate his breathing. Sarah rolls over and kisses him softly. She whispers to him sweetly. 

"Thats all I ever wanted Jack. A real man to take me and use me like a possession. You did that for me Jack and I love it baby. Now I hope you will come to me first every time you get to town...I won't charge you Jack. My pussy is yours for free baby." 

Jack grabs her around the waist and hauls her on top of him. He grabs her face with both hands and kisses her softly.

"Shut up Sarah! Go to sleep you delicious little cum slut!"  

Hank wakes to the sound of the wind in the trees. It's morning and he stands on the porch listening intently. He still vibrates from the touch of the spirit's wand. He feels invigorated, like he has been renewed. 

He pads back in the cabin and licks Sofia's face. The young girl winces and pushes Hank's head away from her. Rising on her elbows, she looks at Hank and says.  

"Good grief boy, you have the worst morning breath I have ever smelled, and I've smelled some of the worst!"  

Then it hits her. What happened to the pain? She rolls over and stretches, amazed that her back no longer hurts. Also, she felt a bit of strength coming back to her. She looks at Hank and says, 

"Hank, did we have a visitor last night?" 

Hank backs up and barks two times. She recognizes that he is being truthful and agrees that someone or something was in the cabin. 

"Well, boy, whatever happened sure left me feeling restful." 

Although not fully recovered, she feels relatively good. It is a feeling that she has never felt. To be unburdened of pure fear and an instinct to survive, is truly amazing. Hank dances back and forth and spins in circles. 

"Ok boy. Let's eat!" 

She stokes the fire and throws on some logs before stirring the pot, the last of the stew Jack had left them. She goes out on the porch and washes up in the basin. She strips and cleans her body, amazed at the way she has gained a bit of weight and the reflection in the cabin's only window shows that her wounds are all healed. The scars remain, but the open sores are gone. 

She eyes Hank and says. 

"I'm as bewildered as you boy."  

She notices that Hank's eyes look incredibly clear and that his coat was somewhat shiny.   

"OK buddy, chow time!" 

Hank just about knocks her over as they race to the door. Sofia splits the food evenly into two bowls and they eat a feast of thick stew and hard bread. 

Afterwards, they both take turns sipping cold water and burping loudly, both giggling each time they do. Eventually Sofia is overtaken by the food comma. She slips onto the bed and beckons for Hank to come lay beside her. Hank saunters over and drops his huge body with a huff. They drift off to sleep, continuing the healing process with full bellies and plenty of rest. 

It is midday when Sofia stirs, believing she hears something rustling outside. She rises and stretches. Again, she is amazed at how she feels. The soreness is completely gone from her back and even the brandings that Jack placed on her did not ache anymore. She felt strong in a way she never felt before. 

Hank stirs and alertly yanks open the door. His main standing on end as he slowly pads on to the porch. He issues a low growl into the cool breeze. The sun shines brightly but he senses something is amiss. Sofia arrives at his side, her hand resting on his bristling shoulder. 

"What is it boy? 

Quick as a flash, Hank bolts off the porch, snarling and growling. He hits the tree line at a full gallop, disappearing from her sight. 

As she listens for a clue as to where and what he is after, she feels the wind pick up. In less than ten seconds, a fog bank rolls in. Sofia can feel the change in temperature, and she wraps her arms around herself. Suddenly she is picked up by a gust of wind, her sleeping gown is ripped off her body and she finds herself pinned against the outside wall of the cabin fully nude and exposed to the world. 

She tries to struggle free, but some force is holding her tightly. Suddenly she feels the most sensational feelings she has ever felt. As if the wind had tongues and every one of a hundred was licking some spot on her body. A mystical voice that at first was in the distance, became louder and louder, calling her name as she shudders under the erotic feelings of the cleansing tongues. 

Sofia had been used many times by her overlords in the past, but it was always vicious and mean. She derived no pleasure from their acidic thrusting and violent beatings if and when she didn't service them correctly, satisfying their deviant carnal desires. After they would use her like a rag doll, she was humiliated and beaten. 

However, this is very different. Sofia is healing, becoming a free woman, however, being pinned to the wall and so sweetly assaulted could hardly be the definition of free, she is vibrating in ways she never thought possible. 

The tongues are joined by warm strong hands that roamed every inch of her young sensual body, exploring every crease, edge and hole. The hands expertly stroke her in the most sensual fashion. Slowly at first and as she responds, cooing softly, moaning louder, and speaking in tongue as her body told her that the cravings are real and that she has earned the right to feel like a beautiful sexual woman.  

Her breathing and panting are at a fever pace. She feels like she was about to orgasm from pleasure instead of pain when it all stops. She feels two hands, one on each breast, envelope them tightly, loving how her hard nipples are pressed into the palms. Two other hands grasp her ankles and raise her legs up, her knees by her shoulders and her feet at her hips and the most incredibly fitting hard cock penetrates her twitching pussy. 

Gasping loudly with every slow stroke of the cock head in and out of her sweet quim, she gushes her pent-up fluids freely. Little by little she feels the shaft stroke her deeper. She moans and writhes her head side to side, attempting to grind back against this apparition, but to no avail, she must take only what is given. 

She accepts her fate and relaxes, enjoying the incredible feeling of being used as a woman should be. To be fucked sensually, passionately, just because she needs to be. Her mind races, her eyes stop working as she is transported to that place of existential bliss. The cock is driving inside her hard and fast the spirit using her sweetly. Her back spasms, she screams loudly, as her orgasm, the first ever derived from pleasure, hits her like a sledgehammer.  

She shakes violently, her ass bouncing off the wall, her legs shooting straight out in front of her, toes curled tightly. The cock times it perfectly and at the height of her sensational ride, it pumps long hot streams of cum inside her. Over and over, like a machine, filling her past capacity.  

The spirit, Maliki whispers to her, "Sofia, we come from the same people, we are one. Listen to Sir Jack...take him as your own, unlike the way Ori and I failed him. Enjoy the pleasures of being a strong free woman, in every possible manner!" 

The seal of her pussy around his cock breaches and cum runs down her vulva and over her ass. Sofia shakes viciously as the electricity of her orgasm shorts her system. She blacks out in a delirious state of satiated womanhood. 

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers