Sofina's Average Morning

Story Info
A Wood Elf takes pleasure in feeding the flowers.
822 words
4.25
7.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofina Faren awakens on her soft, feathery mattress. A sunbeam soaks her pale face and amber hair in golden light as she slowly lifts the pearly, silken sheet and folds it over, freeing herself. Lowering her feet to the smooth, wooden floor, she drifts toward the window. All the while not making a single sharp movement- she does everything in one even, continuous flow.

The window is a simple, yet ornate arch carved out of the overgrown tree that is Sofina's home. Her fingertips find the latches before she gently pushes it open, bisecting the glass. Fresh air wafts in as she looks over the lush, flower-dotted meadow surrounded by the tall, healthy forest. A clear stream pleasantly burbles past her and into the open field, slicing it in two. And then, directly below the windowsill, a tiny garden, almost overgrown with her pure-white Passion Lilies.

Hips swaying idly, her attention is drawn to something moving on the windowsill. Her illuminated, green eyes shift down and- Ah, yes, of course. It's her erection resting on the polished wooden surface, straining against the thin, practically see-through fabric of her nightgown. A drop of her wetness soaks through at the tip, discoloring the pure white garment.

Sofina unties a string in the back as she shrugs off the gown's loose straps, letting it fall. The only thing keeping it from hitting the ground is her erection. Underneath, she's entirely nude.

She gathers up the gown and folds it into a perfect rectangle. Hanging it over the windowsill like a tablecloth, she rests her cock on it again. Pulling back her foreskin, she begins to thrust ever-so-slightly, rubbing her cock on the silken fabric. Time to feed the flowers.

Her mind wanders back to last night. Or, was it last week? Perhaps it was years ago... It really doesn't matter, for all she remembers is that a band of human travelers came through from far away, once. Most of their faces blur together in their human plainness, but one stood out: a somewhat short woman with skin the shade of a dark, healthy pine. Her hair was a curtain of obsidian, gleaming like a raven's feather. Her chest was the perfect size, and she supposes that's what made her do it. When the rest had fallen asleep, Sofina found the woman awake in her quarters. Overcome with a spontaneity unfamiliar to her, Sofina took her to the hill- the grassy one outside the borders that peeks just over the treetops. She only meant to show the human the stars. To get her to see their beauty from an Elvish perspective... But, the hill was heavily populated with wild Passion Lilies- devilishly strong little things.

The smell filled their noses as a fog of desire clouded their hearts and minds, leaving little else. To Sofina, the rest of that night is nothing but a blur of lips, tongues, skin, penetration, and at least a dozen orgasms.

Snapping back to the present, she finds herself with a hand wrapped around the soft, delicate skin of her cock, pumping it with an expert's twist. The wet, sticky sound of her strokes sends her mind back to that night: The human straddling Sofina, using her cock to penetrate herself as deeply as possible.

Sofina almost slams her cock back onto the folded gown, then places a gentle yet firm hand on top, holding it in place. Then she closes her eyes, and begins to thrust. In her mind, she watches the human's breasts bounce as she pleasures herself using the very same cock in Sofina's hand right now. She thrusts faster and faster, until she begins to throb as the cum starts welling up inside.

Unable to help it, she takes herself into her fist again and pumps out the finishing strokes. With a loud moan of bliss, hot cum sprays in ropes from her thick, Elvish cock, coating the flowers below. The plant's aroma intensifies considerably as they happily drink up the semen.

Sofina lets out a long, happy sigh as she pulls away, letting her now flaccid penis drip the last drops of cum on the floor. Closing the window, she turns to get dressed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It's almost twilight when word spreads across the small village that a couple of weary travelers have come to join them for the night. As everyone crowds into the field to greet them, Sofina's eyes light up. It's a pair of women- a shy, lanky tiefling and a flirty, ginger human.

Head filled with images of... hospitality, Sofina offers her tree for the travelers to stay in. They go through the, "Oh, no, we wouldn't want to impose," routine, but at her instance, they quickly agree.

That night, Sofina lets the girls take her bed, and she leaves the window cracked the tiniest bit so that the smell of the flowers might help the two of them get really, really comfortable.