All Comments on 'Soft & Stone Pt. 02'

by literojohn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, the emotions. Is it crazy that I understand what they're both feeling?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He is gotta have the same thoughts and has to act them once this far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the first part of this chapter. But once Stone confessed his attraction and confusion, it really dropped off for me. What initially seemed like an honest, heartfelt sharing of emotion with confusion, turned when Luz expressed their mutual attraction. It seems Stone just wanted to offload his anxiety and selfishly take the burden of it from himself - but he never considered how Luz might feel. Once this “safety net” was gone, Stone backed off and closed off to Luz. That was really shitty of him. Don’t tell someone you want them, missed them all summer, get hard for them, dreamed of them, and cummed all over yourself and then reject them when they tell you they feel the same. It was just cruel. Then to refuse the offer to share their bed but later ask to slide in. Then say you can’t do more, but wrap yourself around them, rub against them and even grab their hard cock and stroke it a bit - and still then turn it off again. I really liked these two and thought Stone was a solid guy. But he got really selfish and hurtful toward Luz by the end of this chapter. I want to read more and hope he pushes his confusion away and treats Luz with more compassion and respect.

Will1652Will1652about 2 years ago

Really enjoying the story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing!! Please we need more!

JRSONJRSONabout 2 years ago

Wow... This is excellent! I have no idea how things will work out for these two friends! They seem to have already fallen for each other! Things are very confusing for both and not convenient with such religious beliefs, but the way they seem to feel already for each other, their is always a chances!

I'm very happy to have just read chapter 5 is coming! It really hope its not another heartbreaking story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy your story. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoying your story. Excellent writing, looking forward to see where you go with this.

literojohnliterojohnabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your feedback so far! Really does make this process richer and more meaningful, especially seeing how thoughtfully some of you are engaging! I was uncertain in submitting a story that felt more erotic than pornographic (perhaps ironic given the site's name) as so many of them seem to jump straight to sex, so it's super rewarding to read how deeply some of you are thinking about the story and its characters!

It's really interesting seeing more critique of Stone here than Luz; I thought the latter was portrayed in a worse light! But I totally see how his actions are registering that way. For what it's worth, I think of him as a character with very strict moral adherence who never ever imagined Luz would reciprocate as an asexual person, so his sharing was purely confessional. I think he's someone really warring with his desires, beliefs, longings, and moral code in this story. But other readings are, of course, perfectly appropriate and inevitable when you release something into other's imagination. Again, really value the feedback you've offered!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and writing.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

This does feel like a plausible ending particularly because of Luz’s ‘looking back’ moment. If this is the ending it’s okay too. The confusion that courses through the story led to their embrace and there’s an air of expectation that this ends here, this one night. Could there be an evolution, an escalation? That door (or window!) remains open, at least ajar. Hints at Stone’s home life lead me to see his adopted religiosity as his only anchor in his young life. His kind nature inadvertently cruel? A brilliant tale of awakening. Five Stars times five.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Such a hot, erotic, sensual, sexually-charged story! Love it! Keep writing more about these two conflicted sexy people!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous