All Comments on 'Soft Incentive Pt. 02: Finale'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 4 years ago
Why did you end this?

You clearly had this marked for extension. Why stop? Good story, solid plot but you just walked away. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh well

Some of your other stories are wonderful and work even with their quirkiness. This one didn’t, and I think it’s because you didn’t have enough reason for caring about the characters. We don’t know much about the protagonist other than she wears a hoodie, has to use the bathroom and is horny. Jessica is just a spoiled bitch who needs to learn a few lessons. There’s no meaningful interaction to make anyone endearing. The story kind of sits dead in the water looking for a reason to go on. Thankfully you recognized there wasn’t one.

secretLacesecretLacealmost 4 years ago

I could see another chapter of this. I'm curious of what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going please!

Fucking loved this! Can we see what else happens on those other eight days?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES