Soft, Smooth and Subtle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina was to our left, in the kitchen, working on something that smelled good for sure. She turned as we walked in, and grinned like a smart-ass. "I see you met Summer. And I know what you did," she added with a stern look at me. She stepped closer. "Seriously, how did it go?"

Summer answered. "Just fine, I think. Seems to like a good noisemaker."

Nina said, "When it's time, take him to the can. Don't let him tell you no."

She turned from the stove again and put her lips near my ear. "Honestly. Go with Summer if she asks." She kissed me on the cheek. "You'll make her night."

Nina continued working at the stove. Summer wandered into the living room and sat. She eyed me, and I left Nina and went to sit next to Summer. She found the TV remote and started flipping channels, looking for something to kill some time/ We found 'Family Feud.'

As we sat there, Summer leaned over and looped an arm carefully around me. Minutes later, she passed gas into the furniture; then a second time. She called to Nina. "I'm gonna need to take a dump before we eat," she noted.

"Go," Nina said. "Chance is happy to help." She turned to me and winked. In turn, Summer looked at me as she stood. There was a long pause, and she held out a hand. I took it, and we made our way to the bathroom.

Summer disrobed, completely nude. I stood there, watching and then simply staring. Something I had discovered in the last few years was that, yes, I enjoyed women for all the basic reasons guys do, but I also had developed an appreciation for the female form. I could sit or stand and look at a woman, and it wasn't about the basic caveman sex drive. I could look at all of it, and just be content, and happy, and enjoy it.

And Summer did let me have a look. Then she stepped over and sat herself on the toilet. I wandered over and she helped tuck me into the small space between her legs. She leaned forward a bit, and I felt her body pressing into mine. I turned slowly, and Summer had a huge smile on her face.

"If you really aren't okay at any point, say so and I'll let you leave," She noted quietly. A long pause, then Summer again: "Should we mess with Nina's head?"

"Is that wise?" I asked.

"Probably not. But we're friends. I can't help myself in this instance."

Several seconds later, Summer unleashed a massive, raspberry rumble into the bowl. "TAKE IT ALL, CHANCE, she said loudly, guaranteeing that Nina would hear.

"Fuck, Summer, DON'T DO THAT," I responded loudly. I heard Nina moving herself noisily across the way to the bathroom door.

"Dammit, Summer, don't be mean to Chance!" she said, her tone a mix of anger and seriousness and promising consequences. Nina then shoved the door open, to see Summer and I sitting calmly. Summer grinned at Nina, and shook with deep laughter.

Nina was not appeased. "Who had the idea?" she asked, daring either of us to tell a lie. Summer went straight-faced for a moment, then lifted a hand and grinned again. Nina's shoulders slumped. "Finish up," she said, stepping back through the door. She turned. "I get even," she noted to Summer. "Are you going to like it?"

"Probably not," Summer admitted.

Nina left, closing the door. Summer and I sat for a few more minutes. She did eventually nestle into me and I felt her tense slightly and push a little. She exhaled, inhaled, and pushed some more. I had been hard since sitting down with Summer, and my dick twitched as I pictured a big healthy log growing slowly out of her ass. There was a third, gentle push, and a muffled splash. Though it was quiet, I knew there was a big, dense turd in the bowl.

Summer sighed, and I noted a slight ripe smell hanging. We sat for just a minute until Summer decided to wipe and take care of business. She did so, and I had a look in the toilet before she flushed. There was a very dark log in the water, stretching from the back of the bowl to the front, and curling around gently. In my mind's eye, I pictured the turd perfectly straight, and guessed a length of about ten inches, three-quarters the diameter of my closed fist.

Summer dropped the lid and flushed. Both of us washed our hands. Summer took her clothes but didn't put them on. I stepped into the living room and verified Nina had pulled the drapes. Summer followed me out, and both of us returned to the couch.

Nina was just getting the meal on the table. It looked like she had made a taco salad, served in a bread bowl, with rice in the very bottom and salsa at the top. All of us sat down and partook. Nina had a second half-bowl worth, as did Summer.

Summer, still naked, did decide to put her clothes back on after eating. She was first to finish, and as Nina and I did, I helped to clear the table while Summer returned to the living room. I spoke quietly with Nina to make sure she didn't want help with the dishes. She said not, so I went to join Summer again. She parked me on her lap.

In a short while, Nina did finish the dishes and step into the room. She looked at Summer. "Did everything go okay?"

Summer answered quietly, "Just fine. Chance was impressed after I shit. And he likes pretty female poopers," she noted.

"Good. Nicely done. Summer, come here, please," Nina said. Summer moved me off her lap and went to join Nina in the kitchen. Nina kissed Summer, twice, long and gentle, lips, mouth and tongue. She gently pushed Summer to her knees. Nina stepped around so her ass was in Summer's face.

Nina took a deep breath. Her face contorted, and as she said "Oh," she uncorked a ripping, deep, crackling fart, leaning over. She took another breath, said, "my" and delivered a second long healthy rumble. Nina took a third deep breath, said, "God," and released a third massive toot, long and noisy.

Nina reached around and held Summer carefully at the base of her neck. "Breathe deep, baby," she said. It was an order, quiet and mellow, but unquestionably serious. I watched Summer's nostrils flare, and with each breath, she exhaled through her mouth with puffed cheeks.

"Chance, come and smell this before it fades, honey," Nina said gently. I got up and walked over, and Nina let go of Summer to hug me, and I breathed and let my nose fill with the odor of bad eggs, powerful and hanging in the area.

"Wow," I noted.

"Mmmm-hmmm," Nina agreed. She released me, and took Summer by the neck once more. "You stay, take it in until the smell goes away completely," she said. Summer's nose opened wide, as she inhaled deeply. Summer remained on her knees, and Nina there with her, for over five more minutes. She did allow Summer to rise, pulled her around to face her, and said, "Yes. Because you messed with my head." She grinned at Summer and kissed her gently on the cheek, then tilted her face and kissed her on the forehead.

The two of them joined me on the couch, one on either side, very close. We watched more Family Feud, and Nina pulled me over and parked me between her legs, passing noisy, sulfurous gas way more often than I thought anyone could, over the next two hours.

Eventually she said to me, "Let's go." Off to the porcelain chair we went. Nina ditched her clothes and sat herself on the toilet. She held out a hand, which, after getting naked, I took. Nina made room and tucked me carefully between big soft thighs.

Nina passed gas several times, all of her efforts echoing noisily in the bowl, and she grinned and kissed me gently each time. Then I felt her breathe, tense, and lean over, wrapping her arms around me and pushing her very ample boobs into my back. I heard a long groan, followed by a heavy splash.

I guided Nina's hand to my penis. I parked her thigh over mine, pointed my dick to my left, and fired a puddle of sex. I noted a particularly foul rotten egg odor in the air. "Oh," Nina said, "you smell that? That is the price for blowing a load on my person."

She hugged me, grinning. I moved, she wiped as I looked in the bowl. Big and thick and dark, knobby for a couple inches, then smooth and long. Nina dropped the lid and flushed. We both washed our hands. I put my boxers and t-shirt back on. We wandered out to the living room again. Summer had found a movie on cable, Taken with Liam Neeson.

The three of us sat together and finished the movie; it ended after 10 PM. Summer shut things down, made her way to a bedroom, and gave me a long look. I looked at Nina, who winked at Summer. Summer disappeared behind the closed door. I said to Nina, "She wants what I think she wants."

Nina answered, "Yes. To fuck you. But she wouldn't just take you. She'd be sure you were okay with it, and do things carefully, then maybe move to satisfying a more basic, looming urge for herself."

"Do you care?" I asked.

"Maybe I should," she noted. "I want to fuck you too. I will fuck you. But I knew bringing Summer aboard would make her want you, in terms of satisfying her kink and her sex kitten. So I can't be jealous or take offense."

"Nina, I don't know what this is. There's this pull, with you. You're not making it, and neither of us is sending signals, but it draws me in with you. The way it feels when we cuddle, or me having a nice helping of tits. Or hearing your ass make a racket. I just wanna let you do it all, and I get this rush. Endorphins. It makes me nuts. I just feel like drowning in you," I finished.

"I like you too," Nina said. "And I want. The gas and the poop are new to me, as far as being a participant. But I'm finding it basically harmless. It's not scaring me or you, or hurting either of us. It's weird, but I know there's weirder, wilder shit. Shit that's downright bad by most ordinary standards. But I think both of us are just a bit more open, and thus outside the ordinary. Which is good. And I like it just fine," she finished. She gestured toward Summer's door, and I moved off, and went into the room.

Summer was sprawled on the bed, turning toward the door as I closed it behind me. She sat up, and I parked myself next to her. "You understand?" she asked me.

"I get it," I said.

Summer was already naked, and I followed suit. I parked myself on her thighs and began gently playing with her tits. My dick stiffened gradually. Summer gasped and breathed deeply as I worked. Periodically, she reached down to grope my member gently. As if by magic, she fitted a condom and applied a dose of lubricant.

She laid back, then rolled over to take the top. "Three years I've been waiting to pass gas and poop with someone who gets it," Summer said. She guided me into her, then began a slow, fore and aft grinding motion. Eventually I groaned and fired a love rocket.

I reached down to grope myself and try to ease the throbbing in my cock. Summer stayed my hand. "Leave it," she noted. "I can feel you pulsing in there." She shifted to an up-down pumping motion, working for several minutes and making me unload into the rubber twice more.

"Now I need fast," Summer said, pausing. She shifted just a bit, then guided my hands to her lower back. "Just let them rest there." She kissed me full on the mouth, long and gentle and a little wet. She pinned my shoulders gently.

She generated all the motion from her hips and pelvis, slowly, then faster until she was kind of slamming her pelvis up and down, driving with her apparently ample hip muscles. I relaxed, letting her pump away, fast but careful. I grunted or groaned when her pounding met my body, but it was strangely enjoyable and erotic. Eventually she shifted back to the slow up-down motion. Catching her breath. She was breathing deeply and sweating moderately. She rubbed her tits aggressively all over my face. Strangely, it was not offensive, but again erotic for me. Summer kissed me again full on the mouth. "This toilet queen thanks you," she said quietly, sliding off me and leaving me to sigh deeply a few times.

Summer rolled me toward her, then turned over so her back was to me. She slid over until her ass was shoving into my pelvis. She carefully shifted my legs around so I was spooning properly. I relaxed, enjoying the body heat from her soft ass. A couple times, she shifted, shaking her ass and grinding so I could watch the soft flab move.

"There's enough there, I can afford to share," Summer explained.

I said, "This newbie thanks you."

Summer sat up and pulled me around to sit on her lap again. I looked into her pretty face and noticed that I even found her hairstyle sexy. Summer gazed back, then wrapped her arms around me and guided my head to her shoulder. I felt her take a deep breath, then I heard a massive, loud BBBBRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT!! unleashed against the mattress. Summer squeezed me tightly and gasped as the pressure left her body.

Her lips found my lower neck, sucking gently, then my cheek, which she made sure to leave wet. Her lips found my earlobe, which she grasped gently and began pulling on. She stretched it five or six times. Then, very carefully, she nipped it with her front teeth.

"Ouch, Summer," I noted.

"I know. I'm sorry. I need to abuse you without hurting you," she said. She pulled away from me and walked around the bed to the closet. She leaned over, reached, and straightened with something in her hand.

It was a stout wooden handle, with a broad, very soft pad on the end. She said, "No matter how hard I smack your ass with this...no pain," she explained. She situated herself on the bed, then directed me to lean across her lap. "Ok. I'm going to yank your legs. Just fall onto my thighs," she said. She yanked. I collapsed. Her empty hand stroked my cheeks. She smacked the paddle gently on both of them. Then I felt her wind up, and WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM, repeatedly, but no pain, just a thud every time she connected. She continued until she was breathing hard. She groaned.

"Fuck," she said. She pinned my buttocks down with one hand. I felt her lean over, kissing and sucking my right cheek. Then very gently, she nipped it, as she had my earlobe. A second nip. A third and fourth, all on the right butt cheek. I flinched just a touch, but let her go. She repeated the moves on the left. She switched back to the right, and I felt warm breath and gentle, long kisses on each spot she had nipped. The left was next. She sat up and swatted each cheek a couple times with her bare hand. "Okay?" she asked, her voice throaty.

"Yeah," I said. We both stood. Summer reached out and wrapped her arms around me. She gave me another careful yank toward her, absorbing my momentum with her body. She leaned and breathed warmly in my ear. "Thank you," she said, and I could hear the broad grin in her voice. "Go back and see Nina." With that, I stepped to the door and back through it, still naked.

I wandered out to find Nina on the couch. I wandered over and stood in front of her. She looked me up and down. "What the fuck?" she said. I felt her reach out and lift my semi-hard cock with a finger. The condom was still there from Summer's lay. Nina removed it carefully, disposed of it, and washed her hands.

When she came back and sat down, I asked permission with my eyes. She grinned, and I eased myself onto her lap. Since she was still naked, I once again pushed my face into her boobs, using my hands to help them surround it. I stayed that way for what seemed to be forever.

"Fuck me, you really like tits and ass," Nina said.

I gazed into her face. "They have to be soft," I said. "And yours are perfect. I like your tits and your ass. Summer's are nice all around, but yours are big," I said. "And then you're pretty. I can't help myself. I don't want to help myself. I want you. "

I watched, and Nina actually blushed. She grinned, then carefully hoisted me up and gently groped my butt. I watched her expression change. "Turn around," she told me. I obliged. Nina's hands roamed the areas Summer had played with.

"What did she do?" Nina asked quietly.

I responded, "She spanked me with a really sturdy cushioned paddle. Then she nipped both cheeks several times, and kissed them to make them better."

"Did she make sure you were okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Then she sent me back out here."

Nina guided me back into her lap. She hugged me, arms and warm torso and gentle breathing. "She needs to be careful, especially with you. I understand why she did it. She's been waiting to meet someone she can enjoy, and that started with you and the gas and the john. I'm not entirely surprised she decided she couldn't help herself."

"Summer's tall and warm and soft," I said. "And I noticed she has a voice that can make anybody want to be okay with her doing anything she wants. You know that?" I asked. Nina agreed. I sat back down and there was several minutes of silence. Nina glanced at me sideways, her mouth curling slightly. I sighed and shook my head. "What the hell," I noted. Nina led me toward her bedroom.

The bed had been drawn down. Nina sat down and eased me onto her lap. She wrapped her arms around me, and put my head on her shoulder. She ran her hands gently up and down my back slowly, for several minutes. Then she transitioned to gentle kissing, full on the lips and throwing in long, gentle, wet tongue work for several minutes.

She laid back, then shifted me around and mounted me carefully. As if by magic, she produced a condom, applied it, and very carefully guided me into her. "Did you have that up your ass?" I queried, referring to the love glove.

"Of course," Nina admitted. "Keeping it warm for you." Nina went classic missionary, bracing herself with her hands and thrusting up/down, in/out. I fired into the dick-wrapper twice more. I groaned with her thrusting, but it was not uncomfortable. She rode for thirty minutes, not missing a beat. She was sweating profusely, a sheen on her face, belly and tits.

She shifted gears to a slow grind, periodically shoving herself against my cock. I groaned some more, and Nina stopped after several more minutes, for more kissing, and to drape her fine, big tits in my face. She swung them back and forth like it was the easiest thing to learn, transferring her sweat to my skin.. Strangely, it was more erotic than gross.

Nina eventually sat up again. I left the condom on and sat on her lap. I could smell her. I rubbed my face on her tits for several minutes. She gasped and moaned. She hugged me, again running her hands gently up and down my back. I switched to using my hands to play with her boobs. I caressed them, rubbed them gently, bounced them carefully, and sucked on them, engulfing her nipples with my lips. There was more kissing.

Nina lay me out on my back, then straddled me again, not facing me, so I could see her broad back and big, rounded ass cheeks. She stretched forward, and using nothing but hip muscles, she bounced her ass against my lower belly area. She was bouncing fast, but careful. Ten minutes in, I was moaning, and Nina was beginning to pant. But she kept at it, letting her butt slap my lower belly and groin area.

Nina leaned forward and breathed deeply, regaining herself. I groped and squeezed and fondled her ass shamelessly. She moved off me, laying out on her belly. I shifted, straddling her legs before attempting to bury my face against her buttocks. She gasped. I spread them, trying to let them engulf my face. I sat up after several minutes of this. Nina righted herself, then pulled me over so I could sit facing her, her thick thighs my perch.

Nina leaned toward my neck, beginning long, feathery light kisses up and down one side, then switching to the other after several minutes. I slouched, twitching with pleasure several times, eliciting a laugh from Nina. Eventually, we stopped, my dick hard and the love glove loaded. Nina pulled me close and we draped our arms around each other, spending a long few minutes just looking into each other's faces. Nina sighed and switched to just holding me gently.