Soft, Smooth and Subtle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We turned in then, and we heard Summer quietly doing the same. I faced Nina and nestled into her back and rump, asleep in minutes. I must have really passed out, because when I came to, sunlight was trying hard to push through the opaque curtains of the bedroom. I then noted Nina was not next to me, and also smelled coffee and food.

I wandered out to the kitchen, as Nina was placing the last two slices of French toast on a platter, along with bacon on a smaller plate. There was a basket of bananas and a bowl of fresh pineapple in the center of the table. Nina unplugged the griddle and tucked the cord out of the way after putting the breakfast main course on the table. She went and roused Summer, then sat at the table with me and her coffee. She piled four slices of French toast on her plate. We split a banana and had a helping of pineapple and a little bacon. I stacked three slices of French toast on my plate. Summer appeared a few minutes later, grabbing coffee and matching my plate of food. We all ate, Summer and I faster than Nina. I asked a question of Nina with my eyes, and was permitted to leave the kitchen and went to occupy the couch in the living room. I read for a bit and then disappeared to brush my teeth, returning when I had finished.

Summer joined me, drinking two more cups of coffee within ninety minutes. She paused to brush her teeth, then returned, leaning on me and encouraging me to wrap an arm around her. An hour later, she whispered in my ear, and it was off to the Porcelain Perch. Summer got naked and sat down. I wondered how she could have to poop so soon after going fairly late in the evening yesterday. But she whispered in my ear again, after tucking me between her legs. She passed gas, three long, deep raspberry blasts that showed the toilet who was boss. Then Summer pissed a powerful, drumming stream for at least fifteen seconds, sighing with relief when she finished.

She nuzzled my neck gently, breathing through her nose as she kissed me in thanks. We flushed and washed hands and departed back to the living room, and Nina had taken a seat as well after completing the dishes. There was an end table and two leather recliners also in the living room, and Nina had occupied one of them.

The three of us sat in silence for an hour or so, each engaged in our own activity. I decided to take a walk before lunch. Summer wandered out to the front deck with a bottle of water, for some sun. I returned in about twenty minutes. Nina had to still be inside, and Summer was still on the deck, wearing a hole into a random point in the distance with a thousand-yard stare.

Summer met me as I stepped to the door, stepping close and leaning toward me as she wrapped her arms around me. Again the whisper in my ear. We went into the house, shed our footwear, and Summer practically pranced into the bathroom, pulling me along and grinning openly.

She got naked, flipped the lid on the toilet, sat, and parked me in front of her once more. Again she pissed a long-lasting, powerful stream, and again nuzzled me with a big smile. Apparently she would not be denied my company during any of her bathroom visits. I took a fast but thorough shower after Summer departed. When I came back out, Nina gestured at her bedroom with her eyes, and the two of us went in.

We sat next to each other on the bed, at which point Nina asked, "What the hell's with Summer?" I shrugged and replied, "Apparently she wants my company every time she's on the toilet. She pissed twice, and I was there both times," I said.

"Well, not going to stop her, but that might be a tad overboard," Nina admitted. We re-entered the living room, and I continued to the refrigerator for a cold beverage after my walk. The day progressed to lunchtime and beyond. Nina served BLT's and other accoutrements. Upon finishing, we found Family Feud and watched a couple episodes. Nina passed gas a dozen times, all of them loud rumbles into the furniture. At the end of episode two of the day, Summer wandered to the back deck and was out there for a bit.

Not long after, Nina needed the toilet again. Clothing was removed again, and Nina settled herself on the toilet. I stood near, and when she was ready, she made room and tucked me in with her. She leaned into me, affectionately looping her arms around me. She blasted the porcelain with a strong rumble, and I felt the noise bouncing off the insides of the toilet bowl. The same thing happened with a long, loud, healthy crackling report from Nina's ass.

When she was done, Nina looked at me, but without the playful, naughty grin. She just looked at me affectionately for a couple minutes. She nestled me, and I made contented sounds. Soon I felt Nina tense carefully. She gasped, and I felt her thighs tighten. Nina poured a long, deep animal growl in my ear. I could also hear the turd sliding out of her ass, and then there was a massive splash.

Nina heaved a huge sigh. "Fuck!!" she said forcefully. "God, that was awesome... oh, shit," she finished, breathing deeply. I felt her thighs clamp again, and I heard another wicked, long buzzing raspberry given to the bowl. Nina gazed at me while this happened, her mouth ajar with the effort and whatever physical sensations she was feeling. She slumped, and a moment later I felt her clamp on again. The noise started, and Nina opened her mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she hollered, careful not to do so right in my ear. But it was loud and long, just not a sharp scream. Wonderful noise from her ass, and my penis throbbing. Her arms were around me again, pulling me in, and she looked at me and asked, "Okay?"

"Yeah," I noted.

Nina was finally ready to let me stand up. She wiped and stood and stepped over to wash her hands. I took a look into the toilet. Floating perpendicular to the oblong bowl was a thick, dark, very firm turd. I stared, using my fingers as the imaginary ruler. At least a foot, maybe a couple inches more.

I walked over to Nina and hugged her. "That is huge," I noted. She walked over and had a look as she prepared to flush. "Wow. Dammit. Summer!!" She hollered. Fast feet covered the distance to the bathroom doe and eased it open.

Nina pointed into the toilet. She said, "Witness...perfection."

Summer's mouth went a little slack. "That isn't a human turd," she said. "Not possible."

"Yes it is. I felt it. I made it. It's mine. Trophy turd," Nina declared. She turned to Summer. "The windows still covered?"

"Yeah," Summer confirmed. Nina took her clothes and we all wandered back into the living room. Nina walked over and sat down on the couch. She guided me down, facing her, straddling her wide, soft thighs and facing her. She stared at me, bringing her lips to mine. She worked a long kiss, slow, gentle tonguing and soft lips. It continued for at leas a half minute, each of us breathing carefully as necessary.

Nina pulled my shirt off, hugging me and rubbing my bare back, then running her nails up and down fast. She looped one arm around me, then carefully used the nails of the other to dig into my skin just a little, and run them up and down once. I gasped, squeezing Nina tightly for a few seconds while the minor pain faded.

I buried my face into her big, soft chest. "Fuck me. You really know how to do that," Nina said quietly. She turned me away in her lap. Summer had found Bad Boys II on cable, and we killed a couple hours watching it. I felt Nina's soft, ample heft behind me, enjoying it the entire time. Every so often, she would lean forward, breathing gently on my neck or near my ear.

Nina eventually put her hands to work on my shoulders, starting gently for a few minutes, then kneading the muscles deeply for a long time. I slumped and groaned. After the movie ended, Nina decided on a scrub in the shower. As she stopped near the bathroom door, she raised an eyebrow, which I interpreted as come hither. So off I went.

The shower started and Nina helped me wash down. When she dealt with my personal areas, I moved to take the washcloth from her. She glared and swatted my hand away gently. She soaped my member, which was good for an instant erection. She cradled my brass ones very carefully while she washed them. While she was on her knees, I gave In to the urge to come, blasting into her thick hair. Then I lifted it off her neck and unleashed a long, strong piss, soaking it completely and leaving it dripping on her back.

Nina gasped. She gripped me tightly, leaning me into her. She began to fondle my buttocks. Then she swatted them, moderately, building up until I could hear the SMACK and feel the nasty sting. I endured it, groaning only a few times while she worked.

Nina started some faintly cool water and worked it across my ass for a few minutes. Then she sprawled me out and pissed all over my torso, letting things sit a few minutes before soaping it off.

She started with her hair, washing my pee and shot of love out of it thoroughly. She wet herself and soaped up while I watched, putting emphasis on all her lady parts; vagina, ass, boobs. She stood with her back to me while she soaped and scrubbed and rinsed everything down. At one point I knelt, spread her ass cheeks, and buried my face for minutes. My nose ended up in her anus, and I took in the mild stink of her wonderful turd-maker. I was gentle, aware of the delicate anatomy until I backed out after a few minutes. Nina happily scrubbed my face carefully.

We stepped out and I watched Nina dry herself. The door opened and Summer stuck her head in. She looked at me and said, "You stay wet. Get back in." She entered. Nina said quietly, "She wants her turn."

Back into the shower I went. Nina finished drying and left. Summer entered the stall and started the water. She washed and rinsed her hair, while my cock stood like a proud stars-and-stripes bearing flagpole. She soaped and rinsed her entire front, giving me a show with her nicely sized, shapely headlights. She turned her back and scrubbed down and rinsed. With me comfortably seated, gawking contentedly at the rear view, she backed her ass into my face, grinding and shaking for several minutes. One large hand spread her cheeks, and the other guided my face so my nose found her anus. She shook her ass for several more minutes, me breathing discreetly as much as I was able.

Good God, her ass was shapely and soft; it sure as hell felt wonderful on my face. "God bless the long-legged goddess with a great rump," I said aloud. Summer grinned at me, but it wasn't wicked; it was pleased contentment. She soaped and scrubbed my face like she had been doing it for others for years. Then she knelt and got a good eyeful of my standard equipment, grinning again. She wrapped her hand around the shaft, tugging and groping gently.

I reached out and guided Summer's head toward my groin, tilting it so I could lay my cock into the top portion of her dark, thick hair. She rubbed it gently along my member, and I fired, grunting with release. I had some pee for her too, and I gave it, soaking her entire head, letting moisture run down both the front and back of her neck, to her back and cheeks and tits. We worked together to keep it away from her eyes.

Summer rinsed and scrubbed her face, then did a quick soaping all over, and rinsed. We both stepped out and dried. I put on my boxers and t-shirt, and Summer took all the clothes and got them to the laundry area. I walked out and sat with Nina again.

"Ok?" she asked. I answered yes. "I'm serious," Nina said. "She didn't get too crazy in there?"

"No crazier than we got," I assured her.

"Did you come again? Piss again?"

I nodded. "Both," I said.

"Her hair?" Nina wondered. I nodded. "At least she got the same treatment," Nina stated.

At that point, Summer wandered back out, and I was again struck by her lovely nude, long-legged grace. She liked the naughty walk, but God, she was finely constructed. I went over and Summer welcomed me to her lap, trying to match Nina's efforts of calm, relaxed gentle cuddling. She came pretty damn close.

Awhile later, it was time to start some dinner, after the day had worn into early evening. Nina made stir fry, rice and chicken and vegetables, with peanuts. We had fruit, and Summer had coffee while Nina and I drank water. I made sure Nina did not want help with dishes, and joined Summer on the couch again, where she had found another movie on cable. I was tucked into her legs, and she was relaxed, letting her hands roam gently around my back and shoulders.

At one point Summer did lean forward, sitting me up and looping her hands at my waist. Nina was parked on some other furniture, after finishing dishes. Summer looked at her and Nina left and came back with a pair of wide, black cotton panties. Summer caught them, and I had to move while she put them on.

Nina put her hands on her hips. "How, do you think? Toilet?"

Summer shrugged. "Maybe. Or crash pad. Have to see."

Seeing didn't take but a few more minutes of Tomb Raider. Sitting there together, Summer tensed and shifted her legs, flattening her feet. She looked at me, a gentle smile. "Hang in," she said quietly. I heard a buzz, down low in the leather. It built, to a loud rumble like a long note from a tuba. The noise powered into the cushion. Summer exhaled, grunting loudly as seven full seconds ticked off in my head. Summer panted in my ear.

A scant few more minutes passed. Summer tensed again, breathing deep, setting her feet and flexing her belly to release another monstrous fart, this one rumbling like an idling V-twin engine, deep and steady, for a full ten seconds. I rode it out. "Crash pad," Summer directed.

Nina disappeared into her room and returned with a contoured pad about 5-feet long and which seemed to be covered with neoprene. She dropped it on the kitchen floor. Summer took another deep breath, the odor from her previous gaseous powerhouse still somewhat concentrated. Summer delivered again, her face creased as she forced the flatulence out of herself. This one was a loud crackling, popping blast, and I counted to ten before it stopped. It smelled, heavy on sulfurous odor.

"Up. Go lay on the pad," Summer instructed me. I did as I was told. As I neared Nina, she peeled my shirt off. I laid out. Nina squatted down and asked me quietly to lay on my belly. I complied.

Summer sauntered across the room, squatting over my torso like a gorilla. She balanced herself and I heard her inhale. She grunted. A long pause. "Oh, wow," Nina said. I could see her looking at Summer's ass, apparently watching her anal opening.

Summer exhaled again, and I heard the delivery start. Then I felt something warm gently touch the middle of my back. Summer shifted to the crab-walk position, and continued her push. I heard Summer lay on a long groan, and simultaneously felt her turd lengthening and creeping up my back. My dick throbbed. I fired.

The push continued. Summer's warm turd kept crawling up my back, until finally I heard a soft SLAP! and a massive sigh from Summer. Stink ruled the air. I was faintly aware of Nina moving, and I heard the distinctive sound of a carpenter's tape measure. Then Nina said, "Tie. Fourteen inches. Diameter like my closed fist."

Summer whooped. I felt her bend over and lift her masterpiece. Nina wiped my back with a baby wipe and tugged me to roll over. There was Summer, holding her big log with an even bigger grin. I stared, taking it in. I made a record with my mind's eye. Summer leaned over, easing the turd under my nose, where I got a rotten-egg rude awakening. Yet I didn't flinch. Seeing Summer right there with a gentle smile, I let my nostrils open, equating the intense odor with this naughty, gorgeous African American.

Summer disappeared to clean up, and Nina tended to my penis and the puddle on the neoprene-covered crash pad. Summer returned, only to detour to get clothes out of the dryer as it buzzed. I re-packed my clothes, taking out another pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I dressed, and wandered back out to finish watching Tomb Raider. I sat between the two naked women. "The two of us nude, or a slinky outfit on Angelina Jolie?" Summer joked.

"You two would be equal to Angelina, if not for the requisite turd that's part of your package," I noted.

Summer retorted. "What're you talking about? The turd is a bonus, so we got the edge on lady Tomb Raider!" Nina laughed, and I pinched my nose. Not long later, we turned in.

Sunday was the capping-off day. We all had the small-feast breakfast, and a lighter lunch of sandwiches from a deli in the area after the round of morning hygiene. I returned after a walk. Summer was watching yet another cable movie, and Nina wandered over and held me, whispering in my ear.

Off to Porcelain Paradise. Nina stepped into the shower. "I have to match Summer's show from last night," she told me. I joined her. She put her lips near my ear again. "I'm gonna shit a log in your hair," she said quietly. I hugged Nina, shaking gently for the first time since entering this venture with her.

Nina held me. "Hey, hey. No worries now. I'll be careful, I promise. And we always clean up when we're done." Almost on cue, Summer stepped into the room. She was carrying a pair of black cotton panties. They went to Nina, and Summer entered the shower. Nina put the panties on, still holding me when she finished.

Nina inhaled, tensed, and ripped a massive noisemaker, crackling and popping.. She tensed again and lit off a deep, lengthy, rumbling raspberry. She rubbed my back, looked me in the face, and attempted to melt my hesitation with a gentle, tender smile. I caved.

I knelt and let Nina drop her ass over my head, tilted down. Nina put her hands on my shoulders, steadying herself. Summer knelt and moved toward me, wrapping her arms around my middle.

Seconds stretched. It felt like forever, but was probably no more than a couple minutes. Nina groaned, and I sensed her anus opening. Then there was, "Oh, fuck me, yes, bigger, bigger. Open, open..." Her plea died away, as I was feeling the big end of her turd touch the back of my neck, just below my hair.

I could hear Nina groaning, pushing slowly, trying to keep her promise to me, yet fully aware that her caution was prolonging the experience. More of Nina's log dropped, resting along the back of my head and growing toward the crown of my head.

More push, more length, and the turd now creeping to rest just past my crown, then crawling along the top, moving toward my forehead. Suddenly Nina said, "Can't stop now." She inhaled, and I sensed she was going to unload, empty herself with one last effort, no pauses, throwing caution to the wind.

Nina's position shifted. "Chance, you understand, right? I gotta lay the rest out. You okay with that? Tell me so," Nina said. I could hear something in her voice. She felt a bit guilty, I thought. I paused. "What's in it for me?" I asked, through the feel of her warm shit on my head, the stink, and her big round ass above me.

"You realize I can win, right? Then Summer can't brag, and has to keep to my orders."

I chuckled in spite of myself. "You better apologize for the ungodly kink when you're done. You owe me a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies, and a whole pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving. Then we're even," I said.

A long pause, then, "You're lucky I can bake. Deal. One question though. Can I sweeten the deal with a fresh shit sandwich?" she asked. I groaned. Nina chuckled, and Summer was slack-jawed. And Nina wasn't done. She said, "Seriously, whose shit would you rather eat? Mine or Summer's? You have to answer when we're done," Nina said. "Are you thinking about it?"

"Yes," I noted, making sure she could hear.