Soft, Smooth and Subtle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Chance, you poor bastard...here we go. For the win."

Nina exhaled, and the final push was on immediately. Nina shifted to allow the turd to grow once more, and it did, all the way out to my forehead. Nina shifted again and tilted my head back a little while the turd grew. Down over my forehead, along my nose. Right when I thought I was going to taste some, the turd dropped free, the end resting at the tip of my nose.

The stink was immense. Yet I was rock hard. "FUCK..." I said loudly, knowing they both heard.

Nina stepped back with a contented sigh. "Summer, did you bring it?" she asked.

"Yeah," Summer said, and I heard an object being picked up, then another. Nina took the first and I heard the simulated camera-snap of a cell phone. Then the sound of a glass object. Summer's hands worked to remove the huge deposit from my head.

"Got it!!" I heard Summer say, clearly happy with herself. Summer moved out of the shower. Nina moved around and started water. She soaped and cleaned my face thoroughly, but gently. She rinsed, and I opened my eyes.

"Welcome back," Nina said, again trying to cave me with a smile. Hell if it didn't basically work, again. Then Nina set about washing my hair, which she actually did three times, then used a powerful sanitizer on her hands, after wiping, and before washing them twice.

As we stepped out, I heard the exhaust fan running. I dried off. The glass receptacle holding Nina's mighty challenge rested on the vanity top. Summer said, "She wins. Inch longer, for fifteen, right to the tip." It was Nina's turn to whoop. I walked over and had a long look. "Freaky broads," I said, shaking my head with a slight smile. Summer showed me the smartphone photo.

"You better hope no government agency confiscates that phone and sees the media," I noted. "And there will be no more impromptu competitions with me as the target of either of your turds, amazing though they have been to this point." I looked at Nina, and added, "And you do owe me the cookies and the pumpkin pie. No deadline on the cookies, but I'd like the pie to be timely."

Summer spoke up. "The photo is on a SD card, which I'll have destroyed." I nodded.

Nina's record-setting turd got flushed. We left the bathroom. I made sure all my stuff was good to go. I had a few minutes with both ladies, Nina first.

She said, "You didn't say anything about the apology a minute ago. So can we skip that part?"

A long pause. "I'd like to hear it," I noted.

Nina nodded. "Will you answer my other question? I'd liked to hear that," she mimicked.

Another long pause. "I'd probably have a preference for eating your shit," I decided. "But Summer would probably make me sample hers, and then demand that I say it tastes the best of the two."

"She might," Nina agreed, smiling. "Seriously Chance, I didn't think that turd would get that big...I'm sorry if that part freaked you out. I kinda went outside my word to you about careful."

"I can't really believe you had that to give me. But I think you wanted to win," I answered.

"I did want to win. And I thought pooping all over your head would be pretty erotic. Did you get hard?"

"Yes. Because it was you doing it. But I was nervous, too," I admitted.

She said, "It's fine. I didn't ask you. I told you I was going to do it. And when you take that at face value, the human processing is, "God. This lady wants to shit in my hair. Seriously?" We both chuckled.

Nina said, "Chance, it was a random encounter. Then it was roughly three full days. But I feel like we've ben friends forever. I hope if you want time together, come ask me. It'll be fun, and I'll gladly toot for you anytime and every time. I don't mind pooping for you either, although that's best on the toilet. Cleanup gets a little involved otherwise."

"Yeah, it does. But it was good for me. I hope you enjoyed it some. Honestly, your gas is impressive, and I really can say I enjoy it. But I like you a lot. And the sensual stuff had me aroused as much as the kinky stuff. The hair-washing, the touching, the nuzzling, the cuddling. God, I can't get enough cuddle with you. Seriously. Swear to The Man Upstairs," I finished.

"Even getting plowed by a cow was good?" she asked.

"Different animal analogy," I said. "Panda plowed, and it was great with you. I still feel pulled, and a room full of bikini models wouldn't do shit about it." Nina was still naked, and I sat on her lap and hugged her, which she returned, with more nuzzling. I took a long look at her, printing her pretty face in my mind's eye.

"We're next-door neighbors. Don't forget that," Nina said. I told her I wouldn't, and we parted.

Summer was on deck, and I went to find her, entering her room. She sat me on her lap, just as I had with Nina. "Fuck," she said. "Time to go."

"Yes," I said.

"Did you like it with me? All of it?" she asked.

"All of it," I confirmed. "You're very pretty. And you pass gas like a true professional. And I like long legs. Turn-on," I said.

"No biting next time, though," she noted.

"I would prefer not, at least for a while," I agreed.

Summer leaned in and held me, tears springing to her eyes, and then it was a full-tilt cry. She was shaking, sniffling, and taking big breaths, and she held on for minutes. "Three years, Chance," she said, gaining some composure. "You better come back here."

I paused, and made an offer. "Remember, me and Nina are neighbors, and you two are best friends. That's easy. Summer, do you need to pee? You want one last go-round before I go next door?"

She wiped her eyes. "Yes, I do." Can we do it at your house, and then I can stay a little later, till you have to send me back here?"

Of course I obliged. We set out after a final goodbye and a return promise to Nina. Summer wandered along in a bathrobe, and she spent another 2 hours with me, peeing three times and cuddling madly on the couch while watching yet another movie. She passed gas madly a whole handful of times. Sitting around, she wrapped herself around me, showing off her legs.

The three toilet trips were incredibly soothing for Summer. She wrapped both arms and a leg around me, leaned in, and peed mightily. All three times she gave me a long, gentle lip lock, with great tongue, and then she departed back to Nina's with a grin, and a whispered, "Please; don't forget. I'll be here, whenever you want it. Just ask."

I could do that.

THE END