All Comments on 'Soft Swing Pt. 02'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Definitely Liking

this story. I like the way you're bringing out the MCS's thoughts and emotions. Being their first time experience, I can understand and imagine it going that way.

Looking forward to the next part.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
King, good buddy

From the intro we know they are going to go farther but this stuck in my caw.

When I turned back to Max, he was already naked. I laughed and climbed back on his lap, holding his cock in my hand, guiding the head to my wet and needy slit. Yet she professed nothing inappropriate happened.

"I'm not upset!" I snapped again. "I just thought we had agreed on rules, but every time I looked at you two, Eve seemed to be pushing the boundaries, and you went right along with it. I didn't like it!"

"I mean, hell Mel, we just got started, and you were already grinding on his cock. You seemed to be liking it a lot."

"That's different," I argued

"How is that different?" Jeff asked, setting his fork down.

"It wasn't you playing with another woman!" I spat out the words without thinking and realized how petty it sounded, given that I'd been nearly cumming all over another man's silk-covered cock.

"Wait, so it was ok for you to play with Max, but not ok for me to play with Eve? How is that fair?" Jeff asked, staring at me intently.

"If you're that jealous and bothered by it, then let's stop."

"No!" I blurted out. "I don't want to stop. I don't think I'm seriously jealous. I know Eve won't do anything that both of us don't approve. She's not trying to steal you back to her cave to 'make baby,' as you put it so crudely."

Mel sounds like she wants her 'cake and eat it to'. I see solo's and threesomes that won't include Jeff in their future.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Based on feedback

So, the part you reference was something actually suggested by a female beta reader. She felt that I had done a great job of dealing with the feeling of Mel except for one thing. As she pointed out, Mel should be feeling a bit of jealousy and possessiveness which is a natural reaction of women in such a situation. The implication is that as a female, she did want her cake and wanted to eat it too. In other words, her natural inclination is to want to play, but be jealous of another woman trying to play with Jeff. Even though they had discussed it in advance, seeing Even seducing Jeff sparked her jealous streak. As the beta reader said, a big part of the excitement of the swinging encounter comes from a kind of competition between the two women to seduce the other man and "outdo" each other. They like it, but at the same time, they feel jealousy. So, the inner struggle she was trying to resolve was the realization that she was not angry or jealous toward Jeff, but toward Eve. Also, she realized how irrational it was, given what she had been doing with Eve's husband. So, she was able to sublimate her jealousy to move on.

It does not necessarily mean that she would go rogue. But, then again, this is fiction.

She also was never penetrated during the encounter. Nobody was.

hugplxhugplxover 5 years ago
Good stuff

Normally the stories I've read from you have some real dark vibes I'm not a fan of - spouses lying to each other, negative emotions etc.

I love the emphasis on the good vibes this couple shares. They're curious, they're kinky, but they put each other first. It makes the sex scenes way more enjoyable when they come, I'm happy for them, and in turn the scene is more titillating.

Can't wait for the next entry.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Good Chapter King! Emotion descriptions on pg 2 Great!

I appreciate your realism

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Lots of Emotions and Feelings

For a Soft Swing this chapter was pretty Hot and Erotic. It was the “Hardist” Soft Swing that I’ve read. Mel and Jeff shared a lots of lust and passion with Max and Eve. The feeling of guilt and jealousy such a true human emotion. Mel and Jeff did a wonderful job to talking about what occurred. Eve and Max seem to be pushing them along quickly. Eve seems to be the instigator with the FaceTime call. Looking forward to reading more chapters. Thank You!

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Just posted Soft Swing - Chapter 3

So, look for chapter 3 to appear in a couple of days. Chapter 3 will conclude this story, but don't worry. Mel and Jeff will be back in a new story called "In Full Swing" soon.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
Too Little

Disappointingly superficial discussion between the spouses. This chapter appears rushed and haphazard, barely coherent.

And seriously, the 3rd swing get together in 40 hours?!?! That is way too rushed! Time to throw a peanut butter jar at the neighbors...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES