Solaris Ch. 02 - The Second Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, geez" Lissa said under her breath. Then the successful pledges made their way upstairs and there was a full spread of gourmet hor d'oeuvres, and tasty looking drinks. Mia went over to the table and grabbed some food and picked a sparkly purple drink, as she was walking to go sit the blonde purposely bumped her spilling the drink on her pants.

"Watch where you're going!" The blonde snapped.

Mia growled in frustration; this girl was really starting to be a pain in the ass. Her pants were already stained by the blood so that wasn't really an issue but now she was wet on top of everything. Mason walked over with a towel, "I wonder who shoved the stick up her ass?" He chuckled and Mia smiled.

"So did you read my note?" he asked bashfully.

"I did. You know I pictured you more as the grand gesture type"

He laughed "Well I figured you weren't that type, but hey if that's what you want, I'll get a big poster and hang it on the stairs in the main hallway with big letters-"

Mia was grinning and her sage green eyes sparkling, she held up her hands cutting him off "Ah aha no please none of that."

"So... is that a yes then?"

"It's a yes, where should we go for dinner?"

"That's a surprise, but I promise no big signs or singing quartets" He held up his pinky offering it to her. She took it with hers "Alright well gotta seal the pinky promise with a kiss" He wiggled his eyebrows at her and Mia blushed, looking around she saw no one was looking at them. Lissa was talking to Sophia and Asher. She leaned forwards and pressed her lips to his for a chaste kiss.

Mason smiled at her and then went to get another drink for her. Mia checked her phone, it was 10:20 PM. Shit she needed to leave soon. She had to go back up to campus and then find this fucking meadow and deal with this issue quickly. Mason returned with her drink and she downed this one in three large gulps "I gotta go, I'll see you Wednesday"

He stood and said "Do you need me to walk to your dorm?"

"No!" she said but then corrected "No, thank you though. I like the alone time to think."

He frowned but didn't press. Mia walked over to Lissa and took the opportunity to bump into blondie HARD "Excuse you!" she said rudely.

"Lissa I am leaving, but you stay and have fun. I'll see you later" She gave her a hug and shot blondie a venomous look. She walked out of the cottage and back up the hill towards campus. Once she made it back, she checked the time 10:35 PM.

Mia stepped into the forest, her feet crunching on the fallen leaves and twigs that littered the ground. She had been instructed to walk northeast until she reached the meadow, and she pulled out her phone to check the compass app to make sure she was headed in the right direction. The forest was eerily quiet, with only the occasional call of a bird breaking the silence. The darkness seemed to press in on all sides, and Mia couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. She quickened her pace, her heart pounding in her chest.

As she walked, the trees seemed to grow taller and closer together, blocking out what little light there was from the moon and stars. Mia wrapped her arms around herself, trying to ward off the chill that seemed to seep into her bones. After the night she already had this was unsettling, and the thought of spending the night in the forest was not a comforting one.

Just when she was starting to lose hope, the trees began to thin out, and Mia found herself emerging into a clearing. In the center of the meadow stood a large, ancient tree, its gnarled branches reaching up towards the sky. Mia let out a sigh of relief and made her way over to the tree, collapsing onto the soft grass beneath it. She had made it to the meadow, and now all she had to do was wait.

She checked her phone and it was now 10:58 PM, she sat at the base of the large tree and waited. She checked her phone again and the time read 11:03, well I guess you can't expect a blackmailer to be on time. She huffed and crossed her arms.

"Getting impatient, I see" A deep voice called from behind the tree.

Mia yelped in surprise and stood quickly "Who's there! And what do you want?"

The tall figure stepped out and Mia was face to face with Noah Stoll. She inhaled quickly and took a slight step back towards the trunk of the tree. "Noah? You sent me that email? Or are you just working for someone else?"

His passive eyes lit up slightly at her apprehension and he stepped forward "I sent it Mia." He said smoothly.

She backed up another inch "Why? What do you want from me?" her voice slightly shaky as she looked up at him. His piercing blue eyes searching for her green ones. He was very imposing as he towered over her.

"I want you, Mia." He breathed.

Her breath hitched "w-what?" She stuttered.

He stepped forward again and she tried to back up more but her back hit the trunk of the tree. Her eyes wide with astonishment at his statement "this isn't funny Noah, just tell me what you want so I can go back to my room."

He leaned into her and pressed his lips to her neck "I'm not joking, Mia." He blew a hot breath against her neck and Mia shivered in pleasure, fear, she wasn't sure but her body was definitely reacting to his presence.

"I don't understand. You hate me Noah, I stole the science fair from you, embarrassed you, and threw you down a hill. You constantly bullied me and I hate you" She managed to stammer out.

He lifted his head and his passive eyes were intense and looked like they could bore holes into her "because I can is why and that's all you need to know for now" He said intensely.

As if a bucket of cold water was thrown over her, Mia had a look of shock on her face and then anger. "Are you fucking kidding me right now? Are you trying to punish me for our childhood? God you're just as awful as before, only overgrown!" she basically yelled. Noah put a hand over her mouth "Be quiet and listen, I have a video of you doing a highly illegal drug on campus. You are from a prestigious family who will disown you if it's known you were doing this, you'll be kicked off campus and forced to become a whore just to stay off the streets. You'll be shunned by all Divine. If you understand nod"

Mia didn't want to; she wanted to yell and scream that it wasn't true and that she would never be abandoned but she knew that the less prestigious Divine were thrown out for less. She nodded.

"You will give me six months to do what I want with you, you will always say yes to me, never tell anyone about our agreement, once the six months are up i'll delete the video off my drive and you can walk away. If you violate any of our terms then the video goes out to everyone and your life as you know it is over. If you understand nod"

Tears were leaking out of her eyes as she nodded and he released her. Mia choked out a sob and her eyes were full of tears "Please don't do this to me Noah. I swear I'll drop out of the C.O.H. and you'll never have to see me again."

He softened and pressed a kiss into her hair "Our agreement starts now, on your knees"

She looked up at him and started to cry harder, he pulled her into his body as the sobs wracked her frame. She cried into his chest as he lightly shushed her. When he pulled her face out, she looked into his eyes and they had gone hard again. "On your knees Mia, I won't ask again. You'll find I am not a patient man"

Mia sank to her knees in front of him and he began to unzip his pants, he pulled out his semi-hard cock. It was massive and not even fully erect yet, Mia's eyes went wide as she stared at it.

"Touch me Mia"

She reached a tentative hand forward and placed it on his cock, it was hot and throbbing. She began to work her hand up and down the shaft from tip to base as she felt it stiffening beneath her fingers as she worked him. He groaned in pleasure, Mia worked her hand up and down faster and faster until Noah stopped her with a heaving breath "Alright, open your mouth. If I feel any teeth there will be consequences"

Mia opened her mouth and sucked the tip into her mouth, she had given a blowjob before but he was average and she was on pixie. There was no way she would be able to fit all 8 inches of Noah's thick cock in her mouth. The tip was slightly salty from his precum, she began to suck a little harder and take him further into her mouth. Inch by inch till she was sure she could fit no more, she got about half way before she started bobbing her head up and down on his cock, alternating between sucking and swirling her tongue against the shaft sliding to the tip sucking it in and then going back down again. Noah was moaning slightly so she thought she was doing a good job. He suddenly grabbed her hair and started moving her head up and down on his cock at his pace, shoving in deeper and deeper each time. Mia was struggling to take his cock into her throat but he was pressing her down further each time and she started to moan in protest of this but Noah kept going picking up the pace and shoving himself further down her throat at each thrust. Mia started hitting his thighs as she gagged.

"Ah ah ah, be a good girl"

Noah grabbed her hands with his free one and kept going. He face fucked her till his pubic bone met her face and his balls slapped her chin. Mia was moaning louder in protest, trying to breathe but Noah continued to thrust and let out a loud groan as he shoved himself all the way in her throat and came.

"Oh fuck, swallow my cum Mia!"

Mia felt like she was drowning as he emptied himself down her throat. When he pulled out Mia coughed and sputtered loudly. Mia fell to her hands and knees as she coughed "You fucking bastard"

He was causally zipping his pants back up "Not the worst blowjob but you'll get better, now come on" He extended a hand to her and she slapped it away "don't fucking touch me!" She hissed out. Noah reached forward and gripped her by both arms and hauled her upright, he held her at eye level a good foot off the ground. His eyes were angry as he stared at her, she held his gaze for a few seconds before casting her eyes down. He set her feet on the ground and held her hand, then he began to pull her along back to campus.

Mia said nothing to him as they walked. She knew if she opened her mouth, it would be a stream of insults, and based on his previous reaction she didn't want to press him anymore tonight. She was tired, her throat burned, and her eyes were swollen from crying. She thought her world had imploded when her parents died but this was pretty close. She almost laughed at the irony, she thought she was finally free of the bullshit but of course nothing was ever so simple. She still didn't understand Noah's motive here, if this was about revenge then why bother with the blackmail? Why not just turn her in and be done with it? Maybe he felt that she needed a long-drawn-out punishment. Mia shuddered at the thought of what he wanted to do to her. I mean he basically face fucked and choked her tonight, she hoped this wasn't the tip of the iceberg.

Mia was lost in thought and didn't realize that they were back on campus until the light of the hall had assaulted her eyes. She blinked, trying to adjust and looked up at Noah in the light. She hated to admit how attractive he had become; he was always cute but he had clearly spent a great deal of time working out and honing his body the way he had his abilities. He saw her staring up at him and smirked

"See something you like?"

She immediately looked at the floor after being caught "No" she grumbled out. When they reached her door, Mia reached for the handle before he stopped her.

"When you open the door, you are going to kiss me and tell me goodnight in a sweet tone." His tone booked no argument but Mia gave him a look of disbelief and turned her face away, he gripped her chin and forced her to look at him. "What do you say?"

She whimpered "Yes... okay"

He released her and grabbed the handle and opened the door. Lissa was lying in bed on her laptop, at the sound of the door she looked up to see Mia and Noah and her eyebrows shot up immediately.

"Thank you for tonight Mia" he said in a voice like silk.

"Thanks for walking me to my room" she said and put her arms around his neck leaning her head in to kiss him. Mia pressed her lips to his softly and Noah wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed her roughly. As their lips moved together, Mia felt a warmth spread through her body. Noah leaned down further deepening the kiss, feeling a surge of desire rise up within her, Mia arched into him. Noah's hands roamed over her back, pulling her closer as he kissed her with increasing intensity.

Suddenly, realizing that Lissa was right there watching them basically make out, Mia broke away, panting for breath. "Have a goodnight"

Noah released her with a smile on his face and said "Goodnight" as he pecked her forehead and promptly left. Mia closed the door and started walking to the bathroom as Lissa stared at her in shock at what she witnessed. "Don't say it!" Mia yelled as she walked into the bathroom. She closed and locked the door, quickly stripping off her clothes and getting into the shower to wash this night off her. She stepped under the spray and rinsed her mouth several times. She scrubbed her whole body till it was raw trying to wash the touch of Noah off her. She washed her hair and removed all the dirt from her fingernails, after she felt that she was finally clean she stepped out. Mia dried her hair as quickly as possible and put on her silk sleep set.

Lissa was asleep when she exited the bathroom, she tiptoed to her bed and reached under the mattress for her hidden pixie. Mia pulled it out and checked again to make sure Lissa was truly asleep. She took a large hit; double the normal amount she would take and re-hid the bag under the mattress. She climbed into her bed and let the feeling of euphoria wash over her. After the day she had, the same thing that got her into this might as well get her out. Even if the "out" was only for a few fleeting hours and tomorrow would be a new day where she would be subjected to Noah's demands. Mia closed her eyes and fell into a dreamless slumber.

12