Sold Ch. 01

Story Info
A forced nonconsent story in Fictional Dystopia of Allegoria.
3.2k words
4.58
10.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sold" Chapter one.

An acquisition and trafficking tale in the future dystopian country of Allegoria.

This is just a short story idea that I had. I decided I wanted to publish chapters quickly but I don't have a specific overall agenda or plot line. So you can help by suggesting ideas for Bianca in the comments or via feedback. Let me know what you think. What should happen to Bianca? How will her life change, for better or worse?

**

Mindy Tartovsky sighed as the work piled up. She had envisioned that since the shakeup of the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department following the scandal of former Head Administrator Horace Jarod Inon her promotion to division head and transfer from personnel management and oversight to personnel acquisition would involve less work and more time for leisure.

But instead of hobnobbing among the elites and nobles as befitting her station she was drowning in the morass of paperwork left over from the scandal. Royal audits were no joke and once the Department of Income, Revenue and Taxation got involved...

Working through her inbox Mindy was gratified to see that a new recruit was due to be delivered today. Mindy skimmed over the provided images attached to the application form and hoped the new acquisition was as cute in real life as her photos. The digital images could have been modified with filters.

Mindy made sure to dot her i's and cross her t's and ensure all the paperwork was in order before she signed ass final authority. The seal of the notary public on the application, the psychologists report and the impartial peer review, the endorsement of the noble house and the necessary countersign by the local court were all in order.

Mindy checked her schedule to allot the time needed to be there to greet him. Having a new she-male gifted to the service would help alleviate the chronic shortage of feminized male service providers the NSSA&M had to deal with. The latest data was showing that feminized sissies were a growing fetish for the population and keeping up with demand was becoming an ongoing concern.

Ensuring that her division was able to meet minimum staffing levels and field enough trained and capable service providers able to provide services to help alleviate the elevated passions of the subjects and citizens of Allegoria was a duty she took seriously.

**

Bianca felt tremors in her soul as she slowly transformed herself. Bianca's wife had insisted that he cross dress and transform into his femme self for a very special scene she had planned. Bianca applied her lipstick to her full luscious lips finishing up her cosmetics. Her foundation and contouring were perfect; her blush was evident and understated; her eye-shadow and eyeliner were bold and dramatic. She had them made up for evening style at his wife's insistence.

During that day he worked and dressed in his normal masculine attire, and for the past several months, once he returned home from work, ..."she" was expected to conform to every aspect of femininity his wife expected.

Bianca's wife hadn't always supported his cross dressing. Early in their dating when they were both younger and she discovered his fetish she had thought it was cute and fun to have a 'girlfriend' to go out clubbing and to socialize. Bianca's average height, below average weight, and androgynous looks as a man gave him the ability to fully transform into a stunning female.

Surprisingly, as their relationship grew more serious; Bianca's wife had hoped he would eventually give up his silly hobby and settle into a more masculine role. When he wasn't cross dressed and made up as Bianca he certainly enjoyed all the normal masculine things like football and politics. Landing his first job as a licensed mechanical engineer gave them the income they needed to finally get married.

Bianca's wife actively discouraged his cross dressing once married. A fact Bianca resented, but for the sake of their marriage he reluctantly agreed to conform. Purging his feminine clothing was one of the most painful acts he had ever had to undergo, but he was willing to sacrifice for his wife and marriage...

Unfortunately the urge to cross dress was too strong and after many months of regret and longing he slowly built up a small stash of skirts, tops, dresses, bras and panties that he secreted away.

But it was only a matter of time before he made a mistake and was caught dressed en femme as he cleaned their home. Bianca's wife was supposed to be attending her college classes giving Bianca "Her Time."

When Bianca's wife came home, with a friend in attendance no less, Bianca's harmless little secret was out. Bianca's wife went into a rage, saying many hurtful things. Being called a sissy fagot by his wife and being witnessed dressed en femme by the strange female friend with her had hurt. Bottled up feelings of guilt and repressed feelings of inadequacy quashed what had been a happy and fun afternoon.

Surprisingly his wife hadn't divorced him. Instead she insisted on counseling and professional help. Allegoria had a robust national health care service and it was recognized as having one of the preeminent mental health care systems in the world. It was quite another surprise when the psychiatrist took his side, educating his wife on cross dressers, transgendered theory, and how the desire to appear and emulate the feminine was something innate within him.

Reluctantly, over many sessions, Bianca's wife accepted that cross-dressing and presenting as "Bianca" was not a childish indulgence and was there to stay. Bianca's wife knew that her husband wasn't about to "grow out of it." She agreed to once again let her husband cross dress as long as she knew ahead of time. Over time Bianca and his wife even resumed going out together as 'girlfriends'.

For awhile after that Bianca had been in cross dresser heaven. He had worked during the day as his male self, supporting himself and his wife as she attended college, paying for her degree, and then dressing up after work and taking care of their home; cooking, cleaning, laundry and a host of other chores while his wife studied and worked on her college assignments.

They had agreed back when his wife had worked and supported them as he finished college that he would do the same for her. Landing a good job with a decent starting salary had enabled him after graduation to do exactly that, so he kept his word.

When his wife finally graduated with her degree in finance she was similarly lucky landing a job at Smith Financial, one of the premier global investment firms. She had made good use of her time there earlier as an intern during college to make contacts with well placed individuals in the firm and that had parlayed itself into a job where soon she was earning even more than he was!

Life was good!!!

**

Now dressed, Bianca admired herself in the bedroom mirror. She twirled and flounced and let the warm glow she felt when dressed en femme suffuse her soul. Bianca's wife had chosen her outfit. Bianca loved when her wife took the time to select the clothing she wore and looked upon it as a sign of her love, affection, and acceptance.

Bianca's hot pink Mary Jane heels shod her feet. The leather shoes had a three inch block heel, a glossy highly reflective surface, and a rather juvenile rounded toe.

Her denim pleated mini skirt slightly pinched in at her natural waist and the 15 inch length barely covered her bottom when she was standing. Bianca's thigh gap was just visible below the hem of her skirt.

A white spaghetti strap cami crop top with small red and green cherries in a repeating printed pattern covered her bust but exposed her midriff and left her shoulders bare. Bianca was proud of her taught tummy and didn't mind the exposure. Her wife often admired and envied her firm belly. Bianca noted her bare shoulders felt cool in the cold bedroom air and she shivered slightly.

Under her top she wore a full bust rose clay colored bra filling the cups with c-cup silicon breast forms. Bianca's wife insisted that her forms always be glued in place when she wore them. Bianca readily agreed to this demand as she enjoyed the weight of the silicon forms adhered to her chest. She could even make her boobs jiggle slightly by flexing her pectorals when she wanted. The faux nipples of the forms were large and prominent and often poked into her tops when going bra-less.

Under her skirt she wore glossy white hipster panties with a complementary cherry blossom print pattern. Bianca admired her full firm bottom and the amount of coverage the panties provided, or rather, the lack of coverage. The cut and style of the panties allowed her to emphasize the shape and fullness of her bottom. Even Bianca's wife thought her butt was one of her best features!

Another fun addition to her dressing that her wife had convinced her to try was locking away her penis.

"Think how hot it will be! I'll have the key and can unlock your cock whenever we want, but think how frustrated and eager you will become. It gets me wet just thinking about it."

At the time Bianca's wife had lifted up her dress and exposed her soaked panties, showing her arousal. Bianca agreed and initially it was exactly as Bianca's wife had promised. Their sex life had increased in frequency and duration...at first...

The slowly over the months Bianca's wife left her cock locked away for longer and longer periods. Days became weeks, and the weeks became months. Bianca had submitted to his wife in an effort to spice up their love life but his wife slowly grew more distant, more demanding, more dominant.

Bianca had feminized her face with cosmetics and wore her favorite blond wig with pigtails. A cute blue denim overlarge bow decorated the back of her head. Her wig was held in place by numerous hair pins.

At the beginning of her transformation Bianca's wife had locked a fetish collar around her neck before leaving her to her make-up. The denim and white lace choker was decorated with rhinestone letters; WHORE, that covered her nearly nonexistent Adams apple.

Bianca could feel the cool air on her bare legs. Way back when she was single she had purchased a home laser hair removal kit and treated her legs periodically. After only a year she no longer had any hair growth from her legs to worry about. While she preferred dressing up with nylons or stockings Bianca's wife had insisted on bare legs today. Bianca acquiesced of course as she had long since come to accept her wife's dominance over her.

Bianca had used the laser on other parts of her body and was now virtually hairless below her eyebrows keeping only a small landing strip of pubic hair that she nonetheless shaved off. Her whiskers were also permanently removed, electrolysis being covered by the Allegorian Health Services as a common privilege.

**

Bianca made her way from their master bedroom to the living room. Her wife had promised a new and exciting scene for them to role play. Bianca was nervous and excited! Her breath was coming in short gasps as she struggled to control her arousal and desire. Bianca's wife had heavily insinuated that Bianca's submission could lead to an amazing sexual interlude.

Their condo had been the first major purchase during their marriage after Bianca's wife's graduation. The comfortable 12th floor 3 bedrooms, 3 bath apartment was in a desirable up and coming area of the capitol city and had more than enough room for the two of them and even a spare bedroom for a guest, or maybe even a child. But for now, Bianca's wife wasn't ready to have children as she wanted to establish her career first. Their condo was easily within walking distance of both of their places of employment, although in opposite directions.

Bianca's wife had promised something new to spice up her desire for dominance. Something kinky that she insisted Bianca would enjoy. As Bianca made her way to the front entrance and living area her anticipation and arousal grew exponentially. Making the final turn Bianca stopped short. She gasped and her hand flew up to cover her mouth. She was utterly flabbergasted by what she saw.

In the living room of their condo Bianca was stunned to see a cage.

"Don't you love it Bianca? It's a dog's kennel." Bianca's wife proudly proclaimed.

Bianca lowered her hand, her eyes glued to the sturdy black cage that dominated the center of the living space.

"Baby, for tonight's scene I want you to be my pet. I know you'll make such a cute little kitten. I'm getting so excited just thinking about it."

Bianca's wife waved her closer and Bianca automatically staggered forward. Months of submissive obedience compelled her to follow her wife's direction.

"Imaging, you, locked away until I let you out. God, I bet you'll look even sexier than you do now...caged and helpless."

Bianca couldn't make a sound as she drew closer to the cage. She could easily see the sturdiness of the construction of what was a pet carrier for a large dog. The matte black powder coated bars were intimidating. The top of the cage was opened as well as a side door. A thick cushion rectangular dog bed completely covered the bottom of the kennel.

"This cage is top of the line," Bianca's wife began "It allows for access from the top for the owner to interact with her pet." Bianca's wife smiled as she expounded upon the kennel's features "a side door to let the pet in and out, sturdy bars so even a large dog can be kept safe, and locks for security."

Bianca's wife watched as Bianca slowly walked around the kennel, Bianca's hand timidly reached out to tough the sturdy metal bars. Bianca's hips swaying slightly as she minced past.

"I want you to try it out. Are you ready to get inside?"

As astounded as she was by the unexpected appearance of a kennel in her living room Bianca merely nodded agreement as she wanted to support her wife in her fetish and desires the same way she was supporting him in his cross dressing.

"The get in; crawl in through the side door and stay kneeling."

Bianca lowered herself to her knees to follow orders. She was excited and her breath was coming in short soft gasps as she struggled to calm herself and ease her excitement. Her caged penis was positively raging in a futile attempt to become erect. Bianca and her wife had staged scenes with bondage before. Bianca's wife always played the dominant and Bianca was always the submissive. Many times, after their role play was complete Bianca and her wife would talk and discuss and relive the event. Bianca and her wife both confessed to their love of their respective roles.

Crawling in through the side door of the kennel Bianca awkwardly assumed position in the center, kneeling on all fours. Once inside she was equally excited and dispirited by how little room there actually was. For a large cage she barely fit. She imagined having to sleep inside this cage being curled up in the fetal position as there was not enough room to stretch out and lay flat. At least the dog bed mattress was soft and easy on her knees. It still had it's brand new smell.

Bianca wasn't surprised when his wife knelt down behind him. Looking over his shoulder she watched as her wife took leg shackle restraints, first locking one cuff of the ankle shackles around one ankle, routing the chain out the kennel around the bars, then back in through the bars into the kennel, locking the second cuff around her other ankle.

Bianca's legs were now spread slightly apart and her heels pressed against the back wall of the kennel cage.

Kneeling down as she was on all fours in the kennel her panties and full round bottom were on display to anyone who stood behind her. Knowing this caused her penis to throb again inside her chastity cage.

Next Bianca's wife took a pair of handcuffs and similarly cuffed and restrained her hands and arms in front of her through the bars at the front of the cage.

Satisfied that Bianca was secured, Bianca's wife returned to the back of the cage. Bianca looked over her shoulder again as her wife opened a bottle of lube. Bianca gasped softly when her panties were pulled to one side as her wife massaged the cold lube into and against her asshole. Her anal star opened reluctantly as sodomy wasn't one of their usual acts. What did come as a surprise was the fetish tail butt plug his wife now retrieved. Bianca tensed as his wife pushed the small anal dilator inside her. Her ass burned slightly and tried to resist the stretching as the plug pushed deeper inside. Bianca cried out when the widest part slipped past her anal ring and then clenched tight onto the narrow base of the plug.

Bianca now sported a bushy fetish tail protruding from her butt. Her panties felt awkward now, pulled to one side as they slipped deep between the globes of her bottom. She could feel the wetness of the water based lube soaking into her panties.

Without any time to get used to the butt plug speared inside her ass, Bianca wife now took a bridle bit gag, fitting the straps over Bianca's head and into her mouth. Bianca was concerned as every other time they used a gag they always discussed and rehearsed the safe gesture to make sure both of them remembered it and observed proper protocol for Bianca's safety. Bianca's protest was muffled as she was now biting down on the gag and unable to speak.

Despite the unusual break from protocol Bianca was not actually worried.

Bianca's wife attached a pair of realistic fetish cat ears to Bianca's head. Once in place Bianca's wife shut and locked the top and side doors of the kennel. Bianca's arousal caused even greater strain on her caged cock. It was bordering on becoming painful. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your view, her cock had acclimated over the months of enforced chastity to know exactly how full to become, how hard to get, and now she suffered the torment of strained denial.

Bianca took stock of her situation when her wife walked away. With her hands cuffed to the front end kennel bars and her ankles cuffed to the back end kennel bars the need to lock the top and side doors of the kennel seemed unnecessary as her steel bonds would keep her in place and compliant.

Gagged, cuffed, kennel locked, cross dressed in a clearly immodest outfit Bianca succumbed to the inevitable thrill of arousal as she submitted to her dominant wife. When her wife returned and tossed a cover over the kennel, blocking her view and plunging her into darkness her penis throbbed again in denied arousal.

She couldn't wait to see what her wife had in store for her tonight!