All Comments on 'Sold Ch. 01'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
nemanja1503nemanja15035 months ago

Greets, intrigued to see another story from you. The one about Desiree is still among my all time favourites. So I hope this one goes in a similar vein since you said you have not fully plotted out the course of it. And by going the same way I mean the protagonist is initially struggling with her circumstances but comes to accept and even love them. Except I guess being a literal slave is a touch darker than even the Russian mob ;) So it will be a darker journey to acceptance, but that' can be very fun too. And also like my fav story I hope this one is T+M as opposed to T+F which you seem to also write a lot/prefer.

Anyway that's what I'd like to read but best of luck to you whichever way you decide to go!

AssLover88AssLover884 months ago

Intriguing beginning, but the description and tags are wrong (no forced nonconsent yet).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.