Sold! Pt. 02

Story Info
Kim's training continues.
1.5k words
4.4
13.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interlude

Kim spent the next week more confused than anything else. After their last session Kim was sort of waiting for Ben to ask her... something!

To move in with him at least! Oh, maybe not marriage but this was a guy who'd been carrying a torch for her for years.

Instead, after their tryst it was back in the limousine, back to her apartment. Which, she realized, was too small for her now.

She had money now, right? Maybe a bigger place? Was that what she wanted? What did she want anyway?

Then, mid-week a package arrived via FedEx. It was books. On how to be a slave. Kim was stricken.

She thought Ben would instruct her himself. Where was he during the week? Kim realized she didn't even know what Ben did for money!

She sat down at her computer and started searching. It was no use, she finally realized, all that money buys privacy too.

Chapter Three

There was no dinner this week. The limo dropped her at an anonymous office building. "Second floor", said the driver before motoring off.

She entered the building, which had seen better days. Climbed the stairs to the second floor because she just didn't trust the elevator.

She emerged into a dark hallway. Soft red light spilled from a doorway. She approached it, looked into the room. Ben was there!

And he was naked. And Tina the tiny Asian woman was sucking his cock.

Ben looked up, saw her. His expression didn't change, he just said "Get in here and strip."

Kim obeyed, staring at the lewd scene before her. As she was unhooking her bra she heard a click. The door had been closed by Chloe.

She had been behind Kim watching her. Chloe was naked as well, obviously aroused if her hard nipples and shiny thighs were anything to go by.

She gazed at Kim hungrily, eyes lingering on Kim's freshly shaved snatch. Kim finally looked around her. She was in a dungeon.

The room was dominated by a huge wooden X against one wall. Cuffs at the ends of the crossbars made it's used abundantly clear.

There was a table covered with toys; dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps, lube, butt plugs, restraints, things Kim had never seen before.

The red light was coming from everywhere and nowhere. There was something else, some vibrations... Yes. Like a huge bass speaker but with no discernible tune.

The vibrations swelled and faded, swelled and faded, almost like a heartbeat. The smell of sex was everywhere. Ben and his, floozies? Tarts? Playmates? Whatever, they had obviously started without her.

Kim started moving towards Ben but Chloe grabbed her arm and said "Ah, ah ah! Naughty slave!" Her grip was surprisingly strong.

She led Kim over to the X. Chloe smiled a predatory smile. "Here ya go, slave. Up against the wall and spread 'em." There was nothing playful in her tone.

Frightened now, Kim backed up until she felt rough wood against her back. She raised her arms high and spread her legs wide.

Chloe, amused at Kim's clumsiness, stepped up and began cuffing her in place. Her face pushed close to Kim's she said, "Master knows. And he's not happy."

Kim's mind went blank, then began racing. Ben knows? Knows what? I haven't done anything! She looked at Ben, still standing before Tina. He was finally showing some expression, his head thrown back in pleasure.

Kim felt a stab of jealousy. That was her Ben! She was his slave! She should be pleasuring him, not Tina. Chloe grabbed her face, turning it so they were eye to eye.

"You watch, slave. Master knows you never touched those books he sent you. So you don't want to be his, after all? Hm?" Chloe pulled back, looked over to Ben and Tina.

"If you're not going to be serious, we're going to show you that we are, Tina and me. Master really must like you, to be taking all this trouble."

Chloe walked two steps towards Ben and Tina, then stopped. She looked at Kim, saw Kim was looking back and then dropped her chin to her chest. Taking small, shuffling steps she approached them, kneeling when she got within touching distance.

Chloe sank down on her calves, folded her arms slightly behind her, back curved in subservience. She waited patiently to be acknowledged.

Ben tapped the kneeling Tina on her shoulder. She released his cock from her mouth and it bobbed and danced wetly in the dim red light. The petite woman backed to Chloe and joined her in slave posture.

Ben finally looked at Kim. His face was till a mask. She watched as her strode to the table, quickly considered, then grabbed several items and tossed them to Chloe and Tina who plucked them out of the air without raising their heads.

The women rose and crossed to Kim. Chloe held a vibrating cock modeled after Ben's in one hand and a ball gag in the other.

Tina had the nipple clamps which she expertly fastened to Kim's turgid tit-buds. Chloe knelt and rammed the vibrator up Kim's wet pussy, then rose and placed the gag.

Tina had also gotten some sort of strap, which she used to fasten the base of the faux-cock to Kim's upper thighs; it wasn't going to slid out anytime soon.

The two slaves returned to their Master. Ben had actually been on his cellphone, hanging up as the women returned. He strode purposefully past them, ignoring their presence utterly.

Kim quailed as Ben loomed in front of her. He never met her eyes, instead inspecting her body like meat, noting the handiwork performed by his other slaves.

He finally looked in her eyes. "Pay attention," he said, turning back to the others. He picked his cell up from the table, hunted for a moment, then hit a button.

The vibrator between Kim's legs began it's programmed sequence. The clamps were constantly reminding her how hard and sensitive her nipples were. The room's background vibrations swelled and faded, swelled and faded.

And Kim watched.

Chloe and Tina were superbly well trained. The merest hint from Ben and his cock was in a mouth, a pussy, a gaping anus.

Ben's commands were short and pointed. "Kneel. Suck. Get the paddle. Spread 'em." The girls flowed like oil to obey his orders. It was hypnotic, beautiful.

Kim's twat was being subtly yet constantly stimulated by the vibrator. Her legs ached to close, to put that little bit of pressure on her clit that would send her over the edge.

Her arms wanted to dive to her crotch and massage her cunt, stroke her clit like a cock while she watched Ben, her beautiful Master, be pleasured by two sensuous slave girls.

Her nipples were more sensitive than she thought possible, throbbing in time with the dildo up her cunt. Her mouth watered for her Master's body, her skin was now aching for his touch.

Master, please, notice me! she thought as she struggled to orgasm. One touch was all she needed, one look, one kiss from his lips, and she'd cum like never before.

Tina was being spanked by Chloe, Ben was watching and Kim was straining, reaching for an orgasm that hovered just out of reach.

Ben's cock gleamed in the red light as it pumped and twitched in this hole, then that. Kim wanted nothing more than to have him ravage her, any hole, all her holes, she wanted Master's cock so much it hurt.

He was amazing, a picture of manhood as his ass cheeks flexed and pumped, his strong hands gripped tightly and caressed softly.

Kim was becoming a watching eye, a sensation-filled mind. Her cunny screamed for release, her sore nipples cried out for a soft tongue to soothe them. Pussy juice flowed like a warm, sticky river down her thighs.

Finally Chloe was exhausted, Tina was through. Ben, his mighty organ still twitching like a cunt-seeking missile, finally, finally turned to look at Kim.

His eyes locked onto hers. He said one word to her, the one word she needed, NEEDED to hear. "Cum"

Kim's body obeyed. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she came more violently than ever before in her life. Her whole body shook uncontrollably as hours and hours of pent up sexual tension released all at once.

Nonsense syllables rolled from her mouth past the ball gag. Orgasmic spasms wracked her body. Her mind was bliss, bliss, bliss. She felt gentle hands on her breasts, removing the clamps, and as feeling rushed back she came yet again!

Chloe and Tina watched in awe as Kim came over and over, screaming incoherently, crying, shaking and yet with such an expression of joy, it was simply beautiful to see.

Ben was stoic as ever on the outside but inside he was anxious as he could be. Was it too much? He'd planned for everything he could, he so wanted Kim to be his, to Want to be his.

Kim's body slowly returned to normal. Ben nodded to the women and they helped Kim down onto the padded floor. Her eyes opened. She looked around her. She saw Ben.

"Master!" she cried joyously. Ben's expression finally broke as he beamed with happiness.