All Comments on 'Sold! Pt. 02'

by CommanderBelpen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, hot and erotic chapter. It was much too short. What was Kim's thoughts when the clamps were put on? Did she yell through the gag? What did she feel like when the dildo was rammed into her pussy? I would have liked to have the girls at least play with her a bit before putting the stuff on Kim. How did he find out that she did not read the books? Did he have cameras in her place? I liked when he simply said "Pay attention" and then turned on the vibrator. The thoughts and feelings that Kim was forced to endure was well written. I would have liked to have her pass out again and finding her in his arms asking if she understood and if she was alright. A good Dom will provide a safehaven for their sub. She is not really a slave but is a sub so far. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

apparently this person is willing to whore herself out without any conversation. That or conversation (the method ALL humans, and beings in general, interact) is too difficult for this author to manage (a distinct possibility).

What seems to be disguising itself as some ridiculous romantic, BDSM love triangle is a dive into the goofy. You can't train a dog by pointing and they don't read books very well. Like this author, you need to show them how and what to do - over and over. Only through repetition do you get results. Variables must be limited, so to discern learning from impudence, or downright ignorance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommanderBelpen@CommanderBelpen
*Unfortunately my health is taking a turn for the worse. I will keep trying to write for you, but my output is going to slow considerably. Thank you for your patience. Struggling author. In a long distance relationship with a real firecracker! I welcome all feedback, please, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sold! Previous Part
Sold Series Info