Sold to Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad," Natalie said as they left the room, unfastening Tom from the bench and clipping the leash back to him. She led him back to the shower room and left him chained him once more to the wall. A minute later, Mistress Christine entered.

"I hear those girls really enjoyed your company," she said with a grin, running her fingers down his back. "I think that deserves a reward."

She unclasped the bra of her bikini, exposing her tits for him to see. She ran her hands again down his back, stopping at his ass.

"How did it feel, enduring a light fucking?" she asked, slowly removing his plug.

Tom's eyes widened. She giggled.

"Yes," Christine said. "Tonight was pretty mild. Only two clients, and a private session. We can't completely destroy you on your first night. Now let's get you cleaned up for bed time."

She opened her back and pulled out an enema. She inserted it into his ass and began pumping warm water into him. He moaned as the water rinsed through his insides. Christine waited as she let it sit inside him gently massaging her tits as she watched. Then she removed the enemy and let the dirty water drained. She repeated this several times, each time teasing him with her nipples.

By the end, a stream of precum connected his cock to the floor. Christine pressed herself against his back. With one hand she ran her finger over his cock's head, collecting up the precum. With her other, she pinched his nipple and played with it. Tom started shaking. The combined pain and pleasure was too much for him. Any moment now, he would explode.

Then she stopped and twisted the shower knob. Icy water poured over them both. Christine pressed hard against him and squeezed both his nipples, laughing as he screamed. In seconds, his erection vanished.

She turned off the water and returned to her bag, pulling out a new item. Tom froze. It was a plastic chastity cage. Moments later, his flaccid cock was locked inside. Tears ran down his eyes once again. Why did they have to deny him so cruelly?

"Did you ever wonder why those girls didn't touch your cock?" Christine hissed in his ear. "Why they didn't stroke you into bliss, or let you come deep inside the?"

She held up the key to the lock and grinned. "Your wife made a last minute request. Only she gets to make you come."

Tom shook his head violently and screamed into his gag. It couldn't be true. They had to be lying. Laura would never inflict such a punishment on to him.

Christine frowned and grabbed his hair. Her other hand wrapped over his balls.

"Listen," she snarled. "It's my job to keep you clean. Every morning, every evening before your sessions, and every night before bed. I can make your life a living hell."

She let go and smiled. "Or we can get along, and you can be my good pet." She removed his gag and stepped in front of him. "What do you choose?"

Tom took a deep breath. She was right. He had surrendered no choice in the matter.

"I'll be a good pet, Mistress Christine," he said quietly.

Christine beamed and stroked his hair. She unchained his hands from the wall and pointed to the floor. Tom lowered himself to all fours, his feet still spread out and chained to the wall. His head lay in between Christine's legs, staring at her bare feet.

"Kiss them, pet," Christine said.

Slowly, Tom kissed her feet and toes.

"Good boy," Christine said.

Tom's cock pulsed in his cage, his hairs standing up as she said the compliment. He continued worshipping her, not daring to stop unless ordered.

"He seems to know his place," Natalie said from behind, entering the room. Tom paused for a second, and Christine shoved her toes into his mouth. He sucked them intently.

"He's clean, caged, and ready for bedtime," Christine said. She removed her foot from his mouth and reinserted his gag.

Natalie simply smiled and unchained Tom's feet. She attached her leash to his collar, and tugged him to face her. She knelt and chained his wrists together, as Christine handled his ankles. Then, she left the room, tugging on the leash for Tom to follow. Hesitantly, Tom crawled after her. She hadn't ordered him to stand.

"Good night, pet," Christine called, spanking him as he left.

Struggling to keep up on his chained hands and feet, Tom followed Natalie into a new room. This one was dark and bare, except for a mattress in the side with a pillow and a few sheets. She chained his collar, wrists, and ankles to rings attached to the nearby walls. The chains were loose enough for him to sleep but still gave him a limited range of motion. She tucked the sheets over him and left.

He closed his eyes and lay on the pillow, sucking on his gag, his cock throbbing in its cage. The chains were a constant reminder that he was a prisoner and a slave here, no matter how much pleasure he had felt at times. His ass was still sore from being violated. He shivered at the thought that things could get more intense. Somehow, that just made his cock throb more.

He blushed and thought of Laura. No wonder she'd caged him, he was such a slut, enjoying himself at the service of different women. She'd be ashamed if she saw him, lying here humiliated, being fucked by different women, pleasuring them and kissing their feet.

But he was doing it for her. She needed the money, and she deserved it. She signed him up for this, and it was his duty to do his part and make ends meet. He shuffled in his bed, feeling the chains hold him in place. His cock throbbed again. This time, he didn't feel ashamed.

12