Sold to the highest bidder

Story Info
Hank is given a choice.
2.7k words
4.11
6.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Sold to the Highest Bidder

Over the next few days, the guards would come back for different reasons. They would take pictures of him nude from all angles, measure his penis both flaccid and erect (then put the chastity cage back on), fist him until he prolapsed, then took pictures and measured it.

Hank was fed a diet of nutrient liquid to keep him healthy, but he wasn't given anything solid to eat. He couldn't remember the last solid meal he had eaten.

In his spare time he would give in to his cravings and fist himself. He was told in no uncertain terms that he was not permitted to cum unless directed to do so. So he would get undressed, remove the giant plug from his ass, climb on his bunk, lube up his hand, and shove it up his ass. He would edge himself and stop before he came. He didn't know what the punishment would be but he didn't want to find out. Then, he would push out his prolapse, fondle and play

with it a little bit, then push it back in. He would reinsert the plug, get dressed, and go about his day.

Eventually one of the guards came to his cell.

"Auction is tomorrow. Remove the plug and do not reinsert it. No ejaculation, no insertion, no pleasure. You are to be sold. Do not disobey."

As quickly as she appeared and gave Hank the instructions, she walked away. Hank obeyed, then went to sleep. That night he had a dream of what he imagined the auction would be like.

In his dream, Hank was led naked onto a stage, guided by a leash attached to his chastity cage. The Auctioneer was a tall redhead with enormous tits trying to rip her shirt buttons off to escape the red suit she wore. The Auctioneer stated his name, the soft and hard measurements of his cock, then said he had a special talent.

She stepped over to him and removed his anal plug. With three fingers from each hand she spread open his hole and told him to push. He pushed out his prolapse and the crowd gasped in excitement then cheered.

Then she grabbed his prolapse and pushed it back in, following it with her arm, past her elbow, then all the way to her shoulder. After a few long seconds of her playing with his insides, she quickly removed her arm and his pink appendage appeared again, longer than ever. She gave him a smack on the ass, then waved her anal mucous covered arm as if to show him off, then started the bidding.

As the bidding went higher and higher, his cock grew in his cage and he felt the pain of a restrained cock. His prolapse dripped and pulsed. As the Auctioneer announced "sold" to someone in the audience for six-figures, his restrained member began to leak and dripped onto the floor.

With that, Hank woke up. He looked down and saw that he had just had a wet dream. The first in a long time. He hadn't meant to cum, but he was terrified of the punishment nonetheless.

Immediately he scrambled out of bed and began licking the plastic tarp-like sheet. There was probably a tablespoon of his semen that he lapped up as fast as he could. He found himself moaning and getting hard in his cage as he swallowed. He stopped himself and made sure there were no traces, then made the bed. He had been edging himself for 4 days now so he was sure they wouldn't be able to tell. He got dressed and stood up just as a new guard appeared at his cell.

"Good, you're dressed. Come with me." Hank approached the cell door and was cuffed then led down the cell block hall. If he was being honest with himself, he was maybe a little disappointed that he wasn't marched down in the nude with a leash on his cock and his prolapse hanging out like last time. As he

thought of this he remembered his dream and began to feel the cage putting some pressure on him.

At the end of the walk they went through a door, then another, then came to three doors. All three were matte black with large, gloss-white block lettering. From left to right they read "AUCTION" "PRIVATE SALE" and "SOLD".

The guard released his cuffs and spoke only two words: "Second door."

Private Sale.

Hank wasn't sure how the system worked here, but he assumed that somehow he avoided the auction because someone wanted to buy him without competing with other buyers. From what he knew about auctions where he came from, if someone wanted to forego an auction that meant they had more money to offer and that bidding was simply a nuisance. He walked through the door and saw her.

The redhead Auctioneer from his dreams was sitting in a plush, handmade leather chair. She wore a tight black velvet dress and polished black stiletto heels. She turned her head to look at him and he blushed.

"Undress. I want to inspect before I purchase." Even her voice sounded rich. Her attitude said that she drove a Maybach and simply bought a new one rather than refill the gas tank. Hank obeyed. As he began undressing the rich woman turned to the guard to address her.

"Please send in my sister."

The guard left the room and, before Hank was fully undressed, another guard entered the room. This was the first guard he had met. The first person to introduce him to the pleasure of being fisted. The first person to make him prolapse and eat his own cum.

"Well, little sister," the rich woman said, "I sure

hope this one is worth what you told me to offer. I do hate to waste my money."

"Trust me Jane, this one will be money well spent." Hank had finished undressing. He had the urge to cover his caged penis out of shame, but fought the urge to do so. He stood in front of the two women, as naked as the day he was born, and awaited further instruction.

The rich woman, Jane, leaned back in the chair, uncrossed and spread her legs, and lifted her dress to expose her perfectly smooth pussy. Her sister, the guard, looked at it and smiled. "I see you took my advice and started getting laser treatment."

"Yes I did. I've also been taking some sweetener supplements." Jane said as one hand went between her legs and spread her lips. As hank saw her glistening-wet hole, he felt pain as his cock attempted to grow in its cage.

"Really?" The guard said, "I've heard those are

bullshit."

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" Jane said with a smirk.

Hank stared in disbelief as the younger sister got on her knees and buried her face between her sisters legs. He heard the sounds of the guard licking and sucking as her older sister moaned deeper and deeper. Hank's cock continued to strain against its cage, growing more and more painful.

Soon, the moaning became more and more rapid until Jane got very loud and let out a guttural "FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!" followed by the sound of splashing water and leg spasms. The guard rose to her feet and Hank saw her face dripping wet as she swallowed. She had just drank her sisters squirt.

Jane put her dress back down but didn't move otherwise.

"Maybe those aren't bullshit." The guard said as she wiped off her face with her sleeve. "I'll have to buy some. Thanks for the snack."

Hank was incredibly hard inside of his cage. He looked down and saw purple skin bulging out of the holes on the cage.

"Let the poor boy free." Jane said to her sister. The guard walked over to Hank and unlocked the cage. She unlatched a small latch at the base and suddenly his cock broke free, flinging the cage to the side. The freedom of his cock for the first time in days felt amazing. As he looked down at his rock hard cock, he suddenly began involuntarily cumming.

The last few days of edging had left him with a load of unreleased semen. It all released. It shot out, landing on Jane's face and tits, then her legs, then it began leaking and flowing from his cock and pooling on the floor below him. He had flashbacks to the men in the white jumpsuits.

"Are you sure this one shouldn't be wearing a white jumpsuit?" Jane asked as she casually wiped his semen off of her face and slurped it from her hand. "Also, his cum doesn't taste terrible. Not delicious, but not terrible. Maybe I'll start him on supplements."

"So should I bring him next door and start the paperwork?" The guard asked her sister.

"In a minute, Anna." Finally he learned the guards name.

"Hank, as a man you have no rights and no say in this sale, but I have a soft spot for men so I'd like to hear what you have to say." She paused for a moment to gather her words, then spoke again.

"As you know, you are property to be sold. However I'll let you make a choice. You can walk out of here and go to auction, be paraded on stage, shown off to prospective buyers, and sold to the highest bidder.

"The buyer may be sadistic, they may be kind.

They may do terrible things that bring pleasure only to them, or they may exercise their right to keep you as a husband and choose to give you marriage rights. You don't know, but it is an option." She stared at him and he lowered his head, his cock began to go soft. The guard, Anna, quickly snapped his cage back on.

"Your other option is to agree to let me buy you. Obviously I don't need your permission, but part of the burden of being this wealthy is everyone thinking you're just a rich cunt who uses money to get whatever you want. I don't like that. That's not who I am. So I'm going to tell you exactly what you will get if I buy you.

"You will be treated well. When I allow you to wear clothes, they will be exquisite and tailor-made. When I allow you to eat it will be delicious. When I allow you to sleep it will be on a bed as big as a room and as comfortable as a cloud. When I take you in public you will not be treated as an animal. Now, this next part is the part you must consider."

Jane and Anna looked at each other for a moment, Jane looked down at the cum stains on her dress, then back at Hank as if she never broke eye contact.

"You may be wondering how I became so wealthy. I'll tell you, again, not as if you have a right to know. I am a scientist. I create medication and devices that cater to women's fantasies and fetishes. So as you may imagine, after animal trials are complete I am allowed to do human testing before it goes to market. Nobody wants to give their pet man a fifteen inch cock only to have it fall off or not work. So I buy men and test on them, then sell them when I am done testing.

"When I sell them, if they served me well and behaved, I will ensure that they are sold to a woman who will treat them as the men want. A few men have gone on to be husbands, allowed to work or care for children, and they have been happy. I still get Christmas and birthday cards

from them. Others..."

Jane paused, bit her lower lip, then continued.

"Others have been uncooperative and disobedient. These men were sold to the most sadistic women I could find. Women who had a taste for things that are illegal to do even to a man. Honestly, I don't know or care what happened to them. Now there are a select few, three to be exact, who served me well and chose to remain with me at my request. Those are the happiest men I have ever met.

"Now as for what experiments carry out. I may choose to test phallic growth supplements, semen flavor or potency supplements, anal tightening or relaxing products, gag-suppressing spray, perma-hard or perma-soft injections, continuous emission pills, urethral speculums, remote controlled prostate pulsers, voice activated sphincter control modules, et cetera."

Jane stopped and let her words sink in. She

stood and walked to the door, before leaving she turned her head enough to let her voice carry, but not enough to look at him and said "The auction starts in two minutes, walk out and choose what door you enter next."

With that, Jane, along with her beautiful bald pussy and distractingly large tits, walked out the door, followed by Anna.

Hank didn't need to think about it. At least with Jane he knew what he was getting. He exited the room and walked through the door that said "SOLD".

there stood Anna and another naked man. The man was short but had an enormous cock. Easily eleven or twelve inches hanging flaccid between his legs. Hank had to fight the urge to bend over and beg for the man to fuck him in the ass until he cried. As soon as the thought left his mind, a voice on the other side of the door instructed "Mr. Python, please step through the door." With that, the massive cock and the man it

was attached to walked out the door without a sound. A moment later Jane walked through the door with a gold box topped with a red ribbon bow.

"Good, I was hoping you would choose me. Put this on and we will head to my place." She handed him the box.

Hank pulled the ribbon and removed the top of the box. Inside was a black suit. Not just black, but the deepest black he had ever seen on a fabric. It was like staring into an abyss. He put it all on, black boxer briefs, black undershirt and button-down shirt, black slacks and socks and polished black shoes, black blazer, black watch, and lastly, a deep royal purple tie with thin black pinstripes. The stripes were at a 45 degree angle, each about an inch and a half apart.

"Good! Those pictures really did give the tailor enough to work with. Maybe the sleeves can be brought up about three-quarters of an inch, other than that, it appears to be a perfect fit. How do

you like it?"

Hank looked down at himself and smiled for the first time since he was transported to this reality.

"It's wonderful, ma'am. I didn't know that clothes could possibly fit this well or feel this comfortable. Thank you, truly, thank you for your kindness and generosity. I dont know much about this kind of thing but I imagine this costs more than most people see on a paycheck."

"More like what they see in three months, but that doesn't matter.what matters is that you chose correctly and the money wasn't wasted. Keep up those manners and I'll continue to treat you kindly. Also, you may address me as Jane, however, when you are naked you will address me as mistress. Follow me."

Hank followed Jane out of the room, then out of the building. He was led to a pearlescent black Maybach (he called it), where a girl was waiting by the rear door. The girl looked maybe twenty at

the oldest. She wore a black chauffeur outfit. She had long blonde hair in a braid down to her waist. The outfit was extremely form-fitting and accentuated her perky tits and firm legs, as well as her perfectly proportioned ass. He hated the word, but the only word he could think of to describe her ass was 'juicy'.

She opened the door and Jane thanked her, addressing her as Stephanie.

Stephanie closed the door behind them, got in the driver's seat, and sped off, leaving the prison in the rearview.