Sold to the Highest Bidder

Story Info
Meghan is sold at an alien auction.
3.2k words
4.4
3.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ive never written anything like this before, please be nice to me also this might be a series might not

On a late July night, Meghan was walking home after a night out with her friends at the bar. She was wearing too short shorts and a tight black tank top which was slightly cropped. Having foregone wearing a bra her nipples were pulled into hard peaks against the cool summer night. Meghan had slightly too much to drink, and that was making the trek home a bit difficult. Out of nowhere a car pulled up beside Meghan and she heard a woman's voice coming from the inside. "Hey hon, do you need a ride?" Meghan peered at the stranger, slightly wobbly and accepted. She got into the car and buckled her seatbelt. When the woman took off again Meghan relaxed at the cool air blowing from the AC.

"Thank you for the ride. I had too much to drink at the bar and thought I'd make it home. It's just a few blocks this way." Meghan slurred it slightly. The woman driving the car did not respond. The woman kept driving until they were approaching the turn down Meghan's road. "Uh, take a left here." Meghan instructed. The woman didn't respond and drove right past the turn. "Oh, you missed the turn. It was back that way."

No response.

The car began to speed up. Meghan grew worried.

"Hey, you can just let me out. I think I'll walk after all." The car sped up again, going even faster.

"Let me out now, or I swear to-"Meghan felt a large needle prick into her neck before she began sinking into unconsciousness. The last thing Meghan saw was the woman grinning at her before everything went black.

*

When Meghan woke, she was in an all-white room with seemingly no door. She jerked abruptly from the bed, looking around for any sign of exit. Meghan began to scream.

"Let me out!" She yelled. "Let me the hell out of here you motherfuckers!"

Meghan continued until her throat hurt from all of the yelling.

A few hours later a door in the far corner of the room appeared and a tall woman with yellow skin carrying a clipboard entered.

She was extremely tall with brown hair and three eyes. She had tentacle-like arms and legs and large ears shaped like antennas. All of that aside the woman was stunningly beautiful.

"My name is Olva." She said in a wiry kind of voice. "What is your name?" Olva looked Meghan over critically.

Meghan's throat suddenly felt very dry. "My name is Meghan Mills. Are you an Alien?" she said quietly. Olva stared back at Meghan. "We are called Vultor, but yes, your kind calls us Aliens. Olva began scribbling down on her clipboard.

"Tell me Meghan, how much do you weigh?" Olva asked.

"I weigh about 115 pounds. Why?" Olva didn't answer, only scribbled on her clipboard again.

"How old are you?" Olva asked.

"Twenty-Five." Meghan answered and Olva wrote that down too.

"Last question Meghan. Are you a virgin?" Olva peered up at Meghan over her clipboard.

Meghan sputtered at the question. "That's a very personal question, don't you think?" Meghan asked.

"Answer the question." Olva said.

The two women stared at each other for what felt like minutes before Meghan gave in. "No, I am not a virgin."

Olva scribbled that answer on her clipboard and nodded. "You'll do. Follow me." Olva turned and exited the room. Meghan hesitantly followed Olva down the endless white hallways before they reached another room, the door also appeared instantly as Olva approached.

Meghan followed Olva into a room where at least 30 other nude women and men were. She looked around at all of the terrified faces before she was forced to stand against the wall. Olva pulled something out of a drawer in the far corner of the room before returning to her.

"Take off all of your clothes and put this on. I will lock it for you so you can't take it off." Olva held up a collar and put it in Meghan outstretched hand. Meghan put the collar around her neck and began removing all of her clothes until she was fully nude.

When she was finally naked, true to her word Olva locked the collar and then looked back down to her clipboard.

"Good, you were the last one. So, the Auction can start now. Olva exited the room leaving Meghan to look around at all of the other people there. She didn't recognize anyone, not that she expected to.

Minutes later when Olva returned, she was flanked by two men. One of them was a tall, almost muscular man with green skin and two eyes and the other was a shorter less muscular purple man with one eye. They took their time lining people up in a probably predetermined order and by Meghan's count she was 12th in line. Eleven other people to be bought and sold in front of her. Surprisingly Meghan was in so much shock she couldn't even bring herself to be scared or cry. She felt numb, finding out the existence of Aliens, all Meghan could even do was stare in silence.

She followed Olva and the other humans out and they were led down another long hallway. The cold air pricked her skin raising goosebumps across her body. They were led into a large room that resembled a theatre. The group of 30 humans were lined up on stage and they all looked out into a sea of other aliens. Some of them were quite larger than Olva, huge aliens with giant mouths and long noses, some of them quite small and thin looking with what appeared to be gills on their necks. There were a few quite attractive ones who almost looked like humans but had tentacles and multiple eyes like Olva.

A large man with huge muscular arms and long sharp teeth began the Auction. As the first person went up, she finally understood Olva's questions.

"Ryan Bradley, age 32, 165 pounds, not a virgin. Bidding starts at 200 Dekling."

Ryan was sold for 1400 Dekling and Meghan watched the other 10 people being sold in front of her. Feeling a numbness in her brain, Meghan didn't even flinch when she approached the spotlight and heard tons of whistles and comments about her body, yelling about how they'd like to have her in front of everyone.

The auctioneer quieted everyone down before beginning. "Meghan Mills, age 25, 115 pounds, and you guessed it folks, this sexy little human is not a virgin. Bidding starts at 450 Dekling."

Meghan watched a few people bid at once and her eyes landed on a lone solitary man sitting in the front row on the far right. He had golden skin, three eyes and long black hair, his body looked like Olva's, his long muscular arms were almost shaped like tentacles and his long ears peaked out of the mane of dark black hair on his head.

He was the most beautiful thing Meghan had ever seen, so when he threw his bid in Megahn felt her stomach flutter. He was bidding on her, and that fact alone made her almost giddy.

"This one is mine Sotu!" A brutish looking one called from the fourth row back. A hearty laugh came from the second row. "You'll have to outbid me then Aelvell!" Sotu called back. Meghan kept her eyes on the man in the front row, a fleeting thought of why he was sat there alone, no one sat next to him and she wondered why.

"2400 Dekling going once.." The Auctioneer called. "2600 to Koktun in the front row." A few other men and even one woman raised their bidder. "3000 Dekling going once..."

Meghan kept her eyes on the man in front.

Please bid on me.

Please buy me.

I don't want to go to anyone else.

Meghan didn't quite understand why she felt so drawn towards him, but she did. So, when he bid again, she felt a relief flood over her. "10,000 Dekling for the human." He said loudly. The sound of his voice startled her, it wasn't wiry like Olva's, it was deep and husky. There was a collective silence that fell over the audience when he spoke. The auctioneer sputtered. "Are you sure? 10,000? For the human?"

The man nodded once. "10,000 Dekling for the human."

The auctioneer nodded quickly, muttering to himself. "Anyone want to beat that price?" When no one responded the auctioneer banged his gavel. "10,000 galleons it is for Meghan Mills to Koktun!" There was a wave of applause as Meghan was dragged off of the right of the stage by a woman. She was led backstage and into an empty room. "Wait here, Mr. Stronn will be here to collect you soon." The woman looked at Meghan scornfully and exited the room. Meghan watched the woman leave before turning in the room, looking around. There was a bar in the far corner that piqued her interest, Meghan slowly walked towards it, examining the names on the bottles that she didn't recognize. Her eyes fell onto a bottle containing a deep amber liquid similar to whiskey. She stretched her hand out to grab it and just as her fingers grazed the bottle a voice appeared from behind her.

"You don't want to do that." The voice warned. Meghan spun back around, her eyes landing on Koktun. He leaned his hip against a table with his hands in his pockets.

"Why not?" Meghan asked. He smirked at her and stalked towards her. He grabbed the bottle from her and opened it, pouring himself a drink. "Our alcohol is somewhat toxic to humans. You still can drink it, but the effects are almost 100 times stronger than your normal alcohol. We sometimes use it on humans for our own entertainment, but that won't be happening just yet." He tipped the glass back and downed it all in one go. He set the glass down with a clank and took a step back.

"Spin in a circle, let me get a good look at you." He ordered; Meghan stared at the attractive man in front of her for a few moments before spinning in a slow circle.

Koktun looked on appreciatively, nodding his head slowly. When Meghan was face to face with him again, he took a step towards her, running his hand along her arm. "Now as much as I want to test out your skills, we need to go home. When we get home, I will show you to your room and let you settle in."

"Can I have something to wear?" Meghan asked meekly.

Koktun let out a barking laugh and walked to the corner of the room towards a wardrobe. He pulled out a short thin black dress and tossed it to her. Meghan quickly pulled it on, wishing she could cover up more.

Meghan followed Koktun out trailing closely behind him. She avoided the leering gazes from men and the scathing looks from some of the women. She followed him out to a car and climbed into the back seat with him. She settled down into the seat next to him before speaking. "So, what is expected of me? I assume I'll be some sort of slave." She said to him.

Koktun looked her over before shaking his head. "Think of it as a pet. I am your owner now and I'll take care of you, but only if you deserve it. You disobey me, you'll be punished. However, if you listen to me and you obey my every command, I'll treat you like a princess. How you're treated is up to you. I really have no problem punishing you, in fact I enjoy a little punishment every once in a while. It keeps things fun for me."

"Oh." Meghan said, looking back down at her hands.

"Now let's talk about that collar around your lovely little neck. It is very special, it is designed to give you a certain amount of pleasure consistently, but as long as you are pleasing your master, the pleasure will increase. The more pleasure you give the more you will receive. When we get home, and you get settled in we will test it out."

The rest of the ride was quiet, save for Meghan's beating heart.

*

The home Meghan was supposed to live in was extravagant. She'd never seen anything like it. It was huge with a multitude of windows and doors and the outside was black. Meghan was excited to get home and maybe sleep, but she doubted Koktun would allow her to sleep tonight.

Meghan followed Koktun into the house and up the large staircase. He led her down long hallways and past tons of doors she thought of hopefully exploring. They stopped outside a door, and he motioned for her to enter. The room was large, bigger than her bedroom at home. A huge four poster bed sat in the middle of the room with a cream comforter and the room was accented in creams and golds as well. There was an en suite bathroom suited to her needs attached to the left of the room.

"Wow." Meghan whispered.

"It was specifically designed to meet a human's needs. You should find yourself rather comfortable here. I will leave you to settle in and clean up. I will be back in an hour." Koktun turned and left the room, closing the door behind him. Meghan scanned the room, eyes landing on a dresser and a huge walk-in closet. She approached the dresser and pulled the drawers open, drawers full of tiny outfits like the one she was currently wearing. No bras or panties. The closet was mostly empty save for a wall of shoes, some heels, and some flats. A few large coats for she assumed cold weather. The bathroom was fully stocked with all of the essentials, products for her period, shampoo and conditioner, even things for her skin.

He was right, the room was designed for a human's needs, and it was almost fully stocked, save for undergarments. She would have to ask him about that another time.

Meghan decided to take a bath, she needed to relax before whatever was going to happen tonight. Meghan filled the giant claw foot tub in the center of the room with scalding hot water as hot as she could stand and fully submerged her body. She soaked for a while before deciding to clean herself.

When she finished in the bath, she dried herself off and wrapped herself in a large fluffy robe, she settled on a few products she felt would be good for her skin and taking her time applying them.

*

Koktun returned while Meghan was pulling on a thin blue satin dress. He approached her slowly, stalking her like prey.

Meghan felt a shiver down her back and Koktun grabbed her shoulders, pulling her in for a kiss. Koktun's lips were soft and smooth, and he kissed her slowly, softly. He ran her hands down her arms and to her waist, he gripped them tightly pulling her hips into him.

Megan tensed up. She suddenly felt all of the anxiety and worry that she'd been abducted by aliens and her heartbeat picked up. She pulled away from him, backing away into a corner.

Koktun smirked at her. He had been expecting this. Waiting for it really. Meghan stared in horror at the man before her. She felt hot tears slowly pour down her face. When Koktun took a step towards her she let out a choked sob.

He slowly approached her and kneeled down to her and gripped her face, jerking it up to meet his gaze.

"Stop crying. It is only going to make this worse." Koktun yanked Meghan to her knees and stood with his hardened crotch inches from her face. "Remember what I said about your collar." Koktun ran a finger over Meghan's bottom lip, encouraging her to open her mouth. Reluctantly Meghan obliged.

Koktun pulled his cock from his pants and Meghan's eyes widened. Koktun's cock was thick and long and with veins like scales. It was ribbed along the shaft and lighty coated it a slimy substance Meghan assumed was precum. It was golden at the base but about halfway up it slowly turned into a beautiful green color.

Meghan had to admit that it was a beautiful cock.

Slowly Koktun pumped his hand along the length of his dick slowly inching it towards Meghan's mouth, slowly she opened her mouth as he pushed himself inside of her mouth. Koktun let out a satisfied sigh and Meghan moved her hand to grip the base of his cock.

Meghan began twisting her hand around his cock while simultaneously bobbing her head up and down the length she could take in her mouth comfortably. Her mouth was stretched wide from the sheer girth of him, the corners of her lips hurt from the stretch.

As Meghan worked on getting used to the feeling of Koktun in her mouth she began feeling a slight buzz between her legs. Meghan let out a small, muffled moan, she'd realized that the collar had begun working and it was pleasing her, just as she was pleasing Koktun. Eager to see what else the collar could do Meghan began working on taking Koktun father down her throat. She could taste Koktun and his salty precum. She thought to herself that it was delicious.

Still twisting her hand around the base of Koktun's cock, Meghan began hollowing out her cheeks, taking as much as she could down her throat. The collar had begun working more effectively causing Meghan to moan around Koktun's thick cock.

Koktun had begun moaning too, he gripped her hair and began thrusting his cock in and out of Meghan's throat. Meghan gagged through her moans and Koktun looked down at Meghan as she looked back up at him with a mixture of spit and his slimy precum dripping from the corners of her mouth and tears pouring from her eyes onto her cleavage.

Meghan hardly had time to prepare before her orgasm tore through her, shattering her walls and sending her to highs she had never felt before through her moans she felt Koktun's movements stuttering, she's hardly began to come down from her orgasm before Koktun began releasing his into her mouth and down her throat. The sheer amount that filled her mouth and poured down her throat was too much to keep up with before it started spilling out of her mouth and down onto her breasts.

Meghan lapped up as much of Koktun's salty ejaculation before he finally pulled away. Meghan fell to her butt on the floor, heaving air. She was out of breath and just had the best orgasm of her life and no one had even touched her between her legs.

Meghan still had conflicting feelings about being here in this unknown place with these aliens, but she had no choice.

Koktun readjusted himself shoving his cock back inside his pants. Meghan watched him from her spot on the floor. When Koktun was situated, he took a step towards her and kneeled next to her.

"That was glorious. I will see you tomorrow dear." Koktun stood and exited the room, leaving Meghan alone once again.