Soldier Homecoming - Long Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems like you approve of my work outfit. I selected it especially for you. How about the shorts? I thought you might like them on me. I think I fill them out a little differently than you do.

She smiled and looked down at my crotch. "Much differently."

She looked up and into my eyes. "I think you understand that you must answer the door if someone comes. I jshouldn't let anyone but you see me like this. Just for you. Our secret. Your dad would be upset if he saw me."

She smiled but I could tell she was uncomfortable. "Another secret, just like last night. I hope you still liked it."

I blushed and tried not to look at her tits as I ate breakfast but my shorts were soon stretching to accommodate my swollen cock.

I couldn't focus on much more than watching my mother's tits bounce and move under her shirt as we cleaned the basement. My dick was in a state of constant arousal all day. Seeing my mother flaunts her body turned me on. I kept noticing her obvious looks at my crotch. I felt strong and strange sexual tension between us. Seeing her ass cheeks and an occasional view of her panty-covered crotch as she bent over in front of me to pick things up from the floor added to my excitement and to my embarassment.

After we cleaned the basement, we ran the junk to the donation center and went for a late dinner. Thankfully my mother had gone to her room and changed before we left the house.

Our dinner conversation was pleasant and my mother seemed like she was in a good place. She seemed very happy. We were seated in a dark corner of a nice Italian restaurant across town. As time passed and we had a glass or two of wine, she seemed flirty and very playful in her conversation although she kept looking around the room like she was nervous. I enjoyed this new version of my mother and I refrained from my strange desire to kiss her.

After we ate, she looked around the room and then back at me. She smiled very nervously and she looked into my eyes. She spoke in a low tone and kept looking around the room to make sure no one could hear her. "About last night." She blushed and took a big drink of wine. "Be honest. Was it ok? What I did?"

She glanced around the room and chugged her glass of wine. "Did it feel good to cum with me touching you?"

I almost choked on my bread. I felt my face get warm and I knew I was blushing. I took a drink of water. "Yes. It was very nice. Thank you."

She leaned forward. "Better than when you do it?"

My voice cracked. "Yes."

She smiled. "No need to thank me. I liked it."

I couldnt believe what I was hearing. Maybe she was drunk. I recall a joke that someone told me about the three things that never lie. A baby, a drunk and a yoga pants. I immidiately tried to visualize my mom's great ass in yoga pants. I blushed and she winked at me. Who was this woman?

"Just so you know, I don't think you should be embarrassed or regret last night. I don't regret it. Maybe I should. I mean, I hadn't planned on doing it. You are so handsome and,as I found out, big. Oops, that slipped out. The big part. Oh well. It's not something most people would call normal but it was just between us."

She looked around the room before looking back at me. "You need a girl." She looked around the room again ant this time it was very deliberately. "I lied earlier. In all honestly, I had thought about it. You know. Doing what I did. Touching your (she paused) penis. Well, I think it was more than a touch. I thought about it before last night but I couldn't bring myself to do it or figure out how to aproach you about it."

I felt my whole body get warm. My cock started swelling as I recalled her touching me. "You thought about doing what you did before last night. When? Why didn't you?"

My mother took a big gulp of wine and smiled. "I obviously peeked your interest. I am your mother but I am not blind or that naive. You always had an erection in your boxers when you were in high school. and more than once I saw the bird out of the nest when you were sitting on the sofa in your boxers. I saw you, your thing. You know." She glanced down at the table in the direction of my crotch.

I blushed and took a swig of wine. "I know what you meant. You mean you saw it when I was in high school?"

"Yes. I saw it a few times. You never closed your door."

"Why did you wait until last night?"

"I guess it was because I saw your thing when I walked into your room and thoughts flooded into my head. I also noticed it was hard and making a large buldge in your shorts when we were working in the basement. I saw you looking at me. You know. I was aware you were looking at my breasts. I liked it."

"Sorry, mom."

"I am ok with you looking. I just said I liked it. After all, I was the one that didn't wear a bra so you would look."

She smiled. "Obviously, I left it off on purpose so you would look at me. Maybe I wanted to see if it turned you on."

She leaned forward and closer towards me in case someone could overhear us although we both knew no one could. She reached out for my hand.

"I liked that you look at me. I like that you get hard. It makes me feel special. It also makes me feel special in a certain way."

I was speechless and I felt my face get warm.

She smiled. "I think you have noticed that, although I am your mother, I am a woman. I (she paused after studdering and took a deep breath) have confirmed that you are no longer a little boy. In case you were wondering, you didn't inherit that from your father."

She smiled when she saw my reaction. I blushed when she caught me looking at her tits.

She looked around the room again before looking back at me. "I was surprised at how large you were and how much you came last night. It was nice and, as I said before, I don't regret it and I hope that you don't."

I looked around. I knew I was blushing and I hoped that no one else was looking at us.

"No. Maybe kind of strange and unexpected but I liked it."

"Good. I was hoping you did. I liked it too."

There was a long pregnant pause. "It's not something we should broadcast. Being naughty. I enjoy knowing it pleasured you. It's been a while since." She paused. "I have never done that. I enjoy you looking at me. It made me feel good. Your dad lost interest in me a long time ago. Touching your penis excted me. I got turned-on too."

"Really? Why did dad lose interest? I mean, I think you are beautiful."

She smiled. "Thank you. He wanted a younger model. And that is why you are secial. You appreiate me."

She looked down at her chest and smiled before looking up at me.

"I like being admired by handsome men but I have never cheated. I want you to know that I have been faithful to your father but he hasn't always been faithful to me. Anyway, I didn't wear a bra for the last two days because I wanted you to look at me. Admire me as a woman. As you have seen, it wasn't because I don't or shouldn't wear a bra and I got excited too. My nipples give it away!"

I smiled and she squeezed my hand as I looked down at her tits.

"Yea, I have noticed mom. I like that."

She blushed. "I hope that they are ok. I mean, you know, my boobs. I hope that they are not too flabby or sagging. I think they are good for a woman my age."

About that time a friend of hers walked to the table. Thankfully the conversation changed and my erection went down before we left. We held hands as we drove home. She seemed giddy and happier than I had seen her in years.

It was late when we got home. We embraced and she kissed me. Her lips lingered on mine longer than normal. We went to our perspective rooms to shower and go to bed. I would be lying if I didn't say I wanted her to come to my room and jerk me off again. I had been sporting a partial erection all day and I needed relief.

I had just gotten into bed and I was about to turn out the light when my mother walked to the door of my room. My door was open so she walked in.

"I was wondering if you would like a visitor tonight? I see the door is open. Can I come in?"

I nodded my head and smiled. I felt my heart racing in my chest. My mother's sheer and lace nightgown did nothing to hide her beautiful tits and the curves of her body.

My very conservative mom slowly walked over to my bed and looked over at the open bedroom door and then down at me. My mother smiled and looked into my eyes. I had never seen her smile like she did.

"We are alone. Daddy is over one thousand miles away. Would you like some company? Maybe some company in your bed tonight? I don't want to be alone."

She saw that I was looking at her breasts.

"I thought you might like this gown. It doesn't hide much."

She sat on the side of my bed and immediately reached under the sheet. She slowly wrapped her hand around my hard cock and squeezed it.

"I think it worked."

She looked into my eyes and blushed. "I forgot to mention earlier at dinner how nice it feels to touch you like this. I am glad that you are ok with it. I like touching your penis and feeling you get excited."

She slowly started stroking my cock. I tried not to think about anything other than to enjoy what she was doing.

"Does this feel good? Is it ok for me to touch your penis like this? You are so hard."

She paused. "Do you call it a penis?" She looked into my eyes. "Just wondering. Your father called his a dick but I don't like that word and I don't like the cword cock either. I guess penis or dick is better than cock.

I groaned. "I think I usually call it my dick. Sorry mom."

She smiled and giggled as she squeezed my cock. "You have a nice dick."

She leaned forward and kissed my cheek and then my lips. Her kiss was more sensual and lingered on my lips.

"Are we ok? You and I? About our secret? This? Me stroking your big dick."

It was more of a question but her words and giggle echoed in my head. In a way, it was like she was asking for permission to touch me. She looked down at me and focused her gaze on my crotch and the bump in the sheet concealing my erection that was in her hand. She took a deep breath.

"I want to come clean. I have thought about touching you like this all day. I almost started to do it in the basement. Am I a bad mother?"

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Why didn't you?"

"You are bad. Anyway, too many windows adn we would have never finnished cleaning."

She gave me an evil smile. "I think you need a girlfriend.

I smile and looked up into her eyes. "Who do you have in mind?"

"Well, since you don't have any ideas, I have one in mind but it would need to be very secret."

She blushed and looked at the open door before looking back over at me.

"I thought that maybe you would be open to me."

I was confused. "You? My girlfriend?"

She smiled and acted upset before giggling again and kissing my lips.

"Yes, me. Why is that so far fetched? Yes, as your girlfriend while you are home. I can take care of you. I said it would need to be a secret."

"Mom, you already take care of me."

She smiled. "Yes." She raised her eyebrows and blew me a kiss. Then she squeezed my cock and shocked me by blowing a kiss in its direction. "Maybe in ways a good mother shouldn't."

She looked at my crotch and squeezed my dick. "Like taking care of this for you."

I was confused. "So You want me to take you out to a movie or something? Of course. Sure, I will take you out. Like earlier tonigh. That would be fun."

She smiled. "Not exactly what I had in mind."

I looked down at her hand stroking my dick under the sheet. "This. I like doing this too."

She seemed distracted and stopped stroking my cock but her hand remained wrapped around it.

"As your mother, I feel a little guilty about this. I thought about it and other things when I returned to my room last night. You know, what I did last night and what I am doing now but more importantly how it made me feel."

"How do you feel mom?"

She took a deep breath. "We should both be fully open about this considering all that has already happened. So, well. I was horny too. Please stop me if I say something that upsets you but touching your penis, I mean dick, gets me horny too. That is why I masturbated last night."

I saw that she was nervous She placed her hand on my stomach and I placed my hand on hers.

"You did?"

"Of course. Yes, I did." She took a deep breath.

"Ok. I felt good about what I did and how it made you feel. I was turned-on too. I was glad you were comfortable and you had an orgasm. That made me feel good. It is more difficult to explain how I felt other than I was glad it made you feel good. I am sure you saw that I was excited. Certain things can happen and I am sure you noticed. Right?"

I hesitated until she looked into my eyes. "Yes, I noticed."

She took a deep breath. "This is more difficult to tell you than I thought it would be. I got excited in other ways too and it did scare me a little. I still can't believe I am telling this to you but I was as turned on as you were and I went to my room and took care of it."

She paused and took a deep breath.

"I have thought about you a lot lately. Even before you came home I thought about things a mother should never think about. Things and actions like touching you and then touching myself. Most moms don't think that way and if they do they don't act on them like I did. I wasn't raised that was. We weren't raised that way. I think it would feel different for both of us and it would be more natural to think the things I have thought if I was just a girlfriend and not your mother."

I looked up at her. "I am confused. You will always be my mother. Why is what you did bad?"

She sighed. "I am confused. I am confusing myself. It's not so much what I did as much as it is what I thought about when I did it."

"What do you mean?"

She looked away and I saw tears in her eyes. Her eyes were glossy when she turned her head towards me.

"We are both adults. I am a woman and you are now a a man. I touched you and thought of you when I touched myself. Things happen. I wanted to to come to my room but I glad you didn't. Man and women do things a mom and son shouldn't. I have thought about it, you know, it with you and it scares me. As a mother, I feel a little guilty that I have had thoughts of you as a man. Do you understand? If I was just a girlfriend, I wouldn't have a conflict."

She paused and took a deep breath. She was tearing up and shaking. I took her hand in mine. "I know. I am not just any girl but I am a girl. I know very well that I am your mother. Additionally, I am married but that is a different story for another time."

I looked up and I saw her take another deep breath. Her voice was shaking. "It will be our secret. No one can know. No one should know. What happens here is just between us. Ok? I couldn't take something coming between us. You mean too much to me."

"Why do you feel guilty mom? I am more than ok with us."

She blushed. "Us, sweet. It's more about how I feel, what I crave and what I want rather than me just touching you."

I looked at her and I suddenly realized what she was trying to say. "Mom, you are so special. Your beautiful and you know I love you. You don't need to apologize or worry about me."

She leaned down and embraced me. I think I held her in my arms for 10 or 15 minutes before she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "I love you, honey."

"I love you, mom."

She sat back up and took a deep breath and looked into my eyes.

"Are you ok if I stay with you tonight?"

"Like sleep with me in my bed?"

She smiled and gave me a strange look. "Well, I am not going to stay in here and sleep on the floor."

I smiled as she slapped my shoulder.

"Of course you can sleep in my bed."

She slowly stood up and looked down at me and smiled. I thought she was going to leave.

"Good. I want you to hold me tonight. Are you sure?"

I looked up into her eyes. "I would love to hold you but I think I need to put on shorts."

She looked over at the open door before looking back down at me. She smiled.

"Ok, here it goes. Stop me if you think I am going too far. Don't run off on me."

My mother slowly reached down and grasped the hem of her nightgown in her hands. She took a deep breath and we made eye contact. Sh looked so nervous. She slowly pulled her nightgown over her head. I watched her pale-white body slowly appear from under her gown as it moved up and off of her body. Her large tits giggled as they fell free and her firm pink nipples pointed up. She held her gown up over her head and looked down into my eyes and then she dropped her nightgown to the floor.

"I thought you might like seeing me."

"Oh my. Your beautiful." I smiled from ear-to-ear.

My mother smiled and blushed. "I think you have wanted to see my boobs."

I looked at my mother. I was stunned. I couldn't formulate a thought in my head much less speak any more words. I couldn't believe that my mother was standing by my bed wearing a pair of thin cream-colored satin bikini panties and showing me her large tits. She watched as my eyes looked up and down her beautiful and sexy body. I focused on her large tits and thick nipples.

She smiled. "I guess I was right about you wanting to see my boobies. Are they ok for you? Are they what you expected? I am not too fat?"

I watched her nipples harden and her aureola get smaller. She blushed and looked at the floor.

"I thought you might like me to be your special girlfriend while you were home. No questions or committments other than it's our secret."

Again, my eyes traveled up and down her body. Her D-cup tits were full and large. Big and amazing. Her nipples were hard, thick and about an inch long. My eyes traveled down her torso and along the curves of her body until they stopped at her transparent cream-colored panties. It was obvious that she had waxed the bikini line of her a thick dark bush since I had seen her on the bedroom floor a few days prior but I saw that thick long pubes were still spilling out of the edges of her panties. My cock pulsed.

My mind drifted a few years back and when I was in high school. I recalled how I would spy on her in the shower and jerk off into her panties.

I heard my mother call out my name and it woke me out of my trance. She smiled as she looked down t me. I could tell she was nervous as she looked at the shhet covering my dick.

"Where is your mind. I am glad you like looking at my body. It makes me feel special but you need to talk to me." She blushed. I felt my heart racing in my chest.

"I would like to join you in bed like this if you don't mind. Can I?"

I couldn't speak. Just seeing her tits overwhelmed my brain. I slid over on the bed expecting her to sit but she didn't. There was a long pause. Secretly I hoped that she would stroke my cock until I came again. Seeing her tits made me want to suck on her nipples. My head was spinning. I wondered how I would control myself.

"Mom, I think I need shorts."

"You don't want me to take care of you again?"

My brain froze.

Mom winked at me but I could tell she was shaking.

She took a deep breath and bent forward at the waist. My brain froze. What? I couldn't believe my eyes. She had pushed her panties to the floor. She paused with her hands down at her ankles and her fingers still holding the thin silky material. She looked up at me before she slowly stood back up. My eyes traveled quickly over her completely nude body.

She bent forward again a clasped her panties. My brain was still trying to focus on what I had just seen. She acted like she was going to pull her panties back up but she paused and she looked up at me.

Her voice was weak and raspy. "Are you sure you are ok with me like this or should I ,leave my panties on?"