Soldier Homecoming - Long Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and she smacked my ass. "Fuck me you little devil."

I thought it would feel odd to passionately kiss my mom but it was just as natural as the two of us fucking. My mom was a great kisser and an amazing fuck.

"Your daddy isn't interested in me anymore. I am out of practice."

I kissed her. "Lucky me."

My mom smiled. "Lucky for me. I am glad you are around to take care of me. I will be lost when you leave."

I didn't last long before I came but I lasted a lot longer than the first time we had fucked. I pushed my cock fully into her pussy and released a second load of cum deep into my mom's pussy like I was trying to knock her up. My toes curled and I thought my balls were shooting through my pee hole as I came. My mom held me tight as I unloaded thick ropes of cum into her pussy.

"Oh, honey. You feel so amazing."

We were both breathing hard and we were sweaty when I pulled my spent cock out of her cum saturated pussy. I heard a strange sucking noise as my cock popped out of her pussy. I laid beside her and held her. We were both looking into each other's eyes. She held me tight and kissed me passionately.

"I never thought I would be here like this. I know it's wrong but I am glad you wanted me. I feel a little insecure."

She turned and laid on her side facing me. I felt her tits on my chest and her wiry wet pubes rested against my hip as she rolled over onto me..

"I guess that was a lot more than the goodnight kiss and hand job I had planned on when I came to your room. I didn't think I could go through with it. You know that I love you."

We kissed passionately.

"I love you too mom."

"Considering what we have been doing, you calling me mom sounds strange. Remember, I am not mom tonight."

My mom kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear. "Promise me you will always love me especially now. I'm not sure where this takes us."

We kissed passionately. My mom took a deep breath. Her lipstick was smudged and, once again, she looked like any girl my age. Her eyes sparkled.

"In case you are wondering, I got on the pill when I knew you were coming home. I guess I wanted this to happen but I never thought I could go through with it."

I held her tight. "I am glad you came into my room."

After a few minutes, my mom kissed my cheek and then we french kissed.

She smiled. "I came to your room and twice in your room tonight. Your sheets will be a mess in the morning."

"Mom, seriously. Did you think about us together like this? Having sex?"

She smiled. "Yes, but I thought that if it ever happened you would come into my room when I was in bed and your father was gone. Like last night. Maybe that is what I wanted to happen so I could have an out if things went bad. I was afraid you would turn me away. In my dreams I could say no and that we shouldn't be doing this while letting you take me over and over."

I saw that she was serious. "I guess I didn't know you wanted me."

"You wouldn't know so that is why I came to you. I found your stash of porn after you left home and my little boy had some photos of his mommy taking showers. I put it all together. That is when I was sure you wanted me but I was too scared to act on it until tonight. I am serious about the uniform. I got wet the first time I saw you in your uniform. I wanted you right then."

I smiled and acted innocent. "Did dad get lucky?"

She playfully smacked my shoulder and kissed me after pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

"Your dad hasn't seemed interested in me for years. Anyway, I guess it is better this way."

"His loss."

She looked into my eyes. "I don't want to sound too presumptuous but I was hoping I could sleep with the special guy that just made amazing love to me."

I kissed he and she nuzzeled her lips up to my ear. "And fucked my brains out."

I smiled. I couldn't believe it was real.

Waking up with a beautiful naked woman in my bed was dream come true. Seeing it was my mother made the doubt of what had happened fade away. We laid in bed and I held her until she realized she was going to be late for a tennis match with some friends.

"I hope they don't ask why I am moving slow. I can't tell them the truth. I had amazing sex with a stud."

I smiled.

My mom blushed as she saw I was looking at her ass as she picked up her gown and panties from the floor. I loved the way her large tits hung down when she bent over and as she turned around again I saw the pouty pink pussy lips that I had watched my cock slide through the previous night. I felt my cock spring up as I thought about fucking her. My mom saw my cock and smiled.

"I haven't had morning sex since before you were born. Save that for tonight, I was hoping you might want to have another sleepover with your mom. I mean, your girlfriend. I hope you weren't planning on a one-night-stand. I'm running late now."

My mom walked over and bent down. We kissed very passionately and I reached up and caressed her tit.

My mom smiled, "I guess you know we would both be in deep trouble of your dad or anyone knew about this. About us. Not sure what I think about it yet other than I enjoyed it a lot."

That night I carried my mother from the den to my parents room and we fucked on their bed. Maybe it was me taking charge or that we were fucking on my parents bed but she came over and over. We even fucked on the kitchen table the next morning after she spoke tomy father on the phone.

My mom and I slept together every night my dad was gone. It sounds strange but it was both romantic and sexual. We went to movies and went on walks together. She was cuddly and very frisky when we were alone but in public we acted like a normal mom and son although we snuck a few passionate kisses here and there.

One night after sex she admitted to knowing I masturbated a lot when I was still in high school and more than once she had thought of coming in and potentially jerking me off so I wouldn't knock-up some unsuspecting girl. I asked her why she didn't and she sighed while telling me that she was afraid she would want more. I smiled knowing that after she jerked me off the first time I fucked her the next night.

One night we went parking at look-out point. She said it was her fantasy to have sex with others around and in a car. We slipped into the back seat and I got my first blow-job. I was about to reciprocate when we heard a car pull up. Mom was worried that we would get recognized or a cop would come so we left. She said that if someone caught the two of us parking she would be devastated.

As we drove home we discussed sex, dating, her being married to a man that no longer loved her, her being my mother and how we each thought about what we were doing. We never got beyond how natural it felt to be together. Once we were home she told me to stop the car before I pulled into the garage. She pulled off her top and bra and asked if I wanted to make one of her fantasies come true. We quickly hopped in the back seat and we fully stripped.

I ate my first pussy in the back seat of my dad's new Mercedes and my mother almost pulled my ears off when she orgasmed. After she recovered I entered her. I held her ankles as I slowly fucked her wet pussy. She orgasmed again almost as soon as I started fucking her. I was sure the neighbors could have heard her and seen the car rocking. It felt odd to look out the window and see neighbors in a distance on their nightly walks as I fucked my naked mother in a parked car in the driveway. We giggled and playfully kissed until we both had to pee so bad we couldn't finish. We ran naked from the car and behind the bushes by the side of the house and giggled as we peed in full sight of the neighbor's windows. We fucked again on a lounge chair in the back yard.

The next day I had to get our clothes and clean our cum stains off the back seats of the my father's car.

My dad and a few of his poker friends were at our house to watch a football game on my last night home before returning to the base. My mom and I couldn't hold back and she sucked my cock in the kitchen. After a few minutes, we snuck off to the laundry room in the basement. After eating her to an orgasm, I fucked my mom as she sat on the washing machine while my dad and his friends watched football in the den right above us. We had never had sex while he was home so it was intense and we were glad they didn't hear her moaning. I flooded her pussy with 4 days of pent-up cum. My mom served my dad and his friends snacks at halftime wearing a skirt with my cum running down her inner thighs.

We agreed that she would be my special lover and our long-distance romance took off. No one suspected that we were fucking like rabbits every time she came to visit me or I went home. We even fucked a few times in my barracks when she came to visit. A few guys saw us but I made sure they thought she was a girl from town.

Things were very secret until my mom's sister walked in and caught is in the cowgirl position one afternoon when I was home for holiday leave. My dad was traveling and we didn't hear her come into the house until it was too late.

My aunt got an eye-full of her oldest sisters' ass while she was passionately riding her nephew on the sofa in the den.