Soldier Homecoming - Long Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was numb. She looked up at me and into my eyes. Her hands were still on her panties that were around her ankles. She tried to smile. I couldn't believe my mom was completely naked and planned to join me in bed. I was numb as I looked at her naked body. I saw her large tits hanging down and fought the urge to reach for them.

"Do you still want your shorts?"

I was glad the lamp was on so I could see her. I glanced in the mirror on the wall behind her. I saw her firm white ass and thick dark hairy pussy as they reflected in the mirror. I felt my cock pulse and throb to life. I couldn't believe my fortune. I focused on the mirror but tried not to let her in on my newly found secret. I looked into her eyes and then diverted my gaze to the mirror. I saw the outline of my mother's pink pussy lips nestled in the thick jungle of her pubes. I was mesmerized. I couldn't believe I was looking at my mother's pussy in the mirror. My cock pulsed.

She followed my gaze and saw my eyes were focused behind her. She turned her head towards the mirror.

"Oh. Oops. I hadn't thought of that. I see that you seem to be interested in more than my boobs. You have an interesting and very private view of my back-side."

She smiled and wiggled her ass. I smiled and she looked back over her shoulder and continued wiggling her ass.

"I assume that you are you ok with me getting naked?"

I nodded my head fearing it was a dream.

"I didn't think you would mind. I mean, well me getting naked. Flashing my bottom in the mirror wasn't planned but I am not sure what is right or wrong at this point. I think you see more than my butt."

I smiled and she shook her head. "Boys will be boys. Anyway, I wanted to join you in bed so I guess it's only fair we are both wearing our birthday suits."

I smiled. "Yes. That seems fair."

"Ok. Here I am. I might not be the girlfriend you pictured but here I am. Just promise me that no one, I mean no one, will know about this."

My mom is not a beauty queen but she is a very attractive middle-aged brunette. She is fuller-figured size 8 with firm-full hips and a slight roll at her waist. At forty-eight, she looks great. Her tits were still firm and she looks much younger than her age.

My mom blushed as she stood by my bed looking down at my 7-inch manhood standing straight up under the sheet. I saw her eyes follow mine as I looked up and down her nude body. My mom's body was amazing. I saw that her dark pussy hair was long and thick although she had just waxed her bikini lines that were pink and slightly irritated.

I looked up at her and again. My eyes surveyed the nude woman standing by my bed. I couldn't believe my eyes. My mother was deliberately letting me see her naked body. Her D cups slightly sagged and her large pink aureolas were the size of silver dollars. Moms nipples were hard, thick and long. As a fuller figured woman, she had a bit of a tummy and wide hips but she was toned and firm. Between my mom's firm thighs was a wild dark triangular bush that contrasted against her pale skin. Her thick dark pussy hair completely concealed her pussy lips from my view.

My mom bent over and I watched her large tits sway as she pulled back the sheet. I glanced at the mirror and was treated with another view of her ass and pussy. My hard cock popped up as she moved the sheet and uncovered me. I was on full display for my mother's eyes. I was embarrassed that my dick was erect but I shouldn't have been.

She paused and let out a long sigh. "Well, well. Look at what we have here."

She sat down on the edge of my bed and placed her hand on my thigh and caressed it while looking at my dick. My dick jerked and pulsed and after just a few seconds it stood straight up. She caressed my hip and thigh while letting her fingers run through my thick pubes. I looked down and watched her fingers run through my pubes and touch the base of my cock. I saw a bubble of cum appear out of the large pink puckered slit on the tip of my cock.

My mom slowly moved her hand over and ran her finger over the tip of my cock. She looked at my cum on her finger. She looked at me and then took her finger to her mouth. She blushed and looked down at me.

"I have never tasted seamen. Not bad."

She reached back over and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Hmmmmm. I didn't get a good look the last time I was here. This is a much better view. I guess we both have seen new things tonight. Heaven-help-me but I kind of like what I see. It's big. I hope you like what you see."

I gasped as her hand squeezed my shaft. "Me too. I really like what I see."

She gently squeezed my shaft. "I think I know what you were looking at at it wasn't my butt."

More pre-cum bubbled from the tip and it dripped on her hand. She looked up at me and she seemed calm for the first time since entering my room.

"Wow, I think it likes me. I think it is winking at me."

"It likes you mom."

My heart was racing out of my chest. Strange to think that my mother was looking at my dick that was clutched in her hand.

"Scoot over. I want to join you in your bed."

I moved over and she laid back on my bed facing up. She cleared her throat. She tried to speak but, at first, she couldn't. I saw that she shaking. She looked over at me and took a deep breath.

My mom took my hand in hers and guided it to her breast.

"You can touch me. Well, if you want to."

I couldn't believe i was holding my mothers tit in my hand. After the shock wore off, I started slowly and gently caressing her firm breasts. She purred and looked over at me. She pulled my head over to her breasts.

"I hope that this is ok. Would you like to kiss them."

Ok, just ok. I was in heaven. I slowly started kissing her breasts and sucking on her long swollen rubbery nipples. Hearing her moan excited me even more. Her tits were amazing, big and firm. She purred as I took her rubbery nipples into my mouth and sucked on them. I was waiting for her to stop me and leave at any moment.

I got more comfortable being naked and touching my mother as time progressed. I enjoyed touching and exploring my mother's soft warm skin and her nakedness. It was surreal. Her skin was soft and warm. I couldn't believe it was happening.

She pulled me close to her and pulled my chin up so we were eye to eye. She kissed my lips and her mouth lingered on mine.

"I am your girlfriend tonight. No one can ever know about this. It's our secret."

My mother kissed my lips open-mouthed. I was slow to react but I kissed her back. Our tongues explored each other and I tasted her sweet lips. French kissing my naked mother was more than a dream come true.

She smiled. "Our secret." She paused and winked at me. "Don't tell your mother you had a naked woman in your bed. She would be jealous."

My mom leaned back on the bed as I fondled her breasts and gently and inquisitively caressed her warm, soft, nude body. I grasped her breasts and I felt the firmness and weight of them in my hands. I ran my fingers over her hard nipples and heard her purr. I was in heaven as our naked bodies touched and I explored her naked womanly curves and warm soft skin. Initially, I was embarrassed that my hard cock was pushing against my mom's bare hip but over time I got more comfortable in my nudity and sexual excitement. I saw that I was leaking cum and there was a wet spot on my mothers thigh wher my dick was resting. She seemed to enjoy that I was more aggressively kissing ner nipples, breasts, neck, and shoulders.

I let my hands wander further and I explored her full-figured nakedness. The longer I caressed her tummy and hips the more comfortable she seemed to get and the less frequent she jumped. I humped my cock against her hip after we kissed open-mouthed and our tongues explored each other's mouths. She was a great kisser.

She reached down and stroked my shaft and gently took my large hairy balls into her hand and squeezed them. I wondered what she was thinking but I feard asking afraid that she would stop and leave.

I looked down at her hand on my balls in disbelief it was happening. I noticed that my mother wasn't wearing her wedding band. I had never seen her without it.

With her hand gently squeezing my balls, I got the courage to explore further. I slowly lowered my exploration and swirled my fingers through her long, thick, dark pubic hair. I couldn't hold back any longer and I lowered my hand so that I touched her pussy. Her squirming and lack of resistance gave me the courage to slide my finger through her wetness. I felt relieved that she seemed to be enjoying being with me since she was stroking my dick and not pushing my hand away from her pussy. I gently explored her wetness and found her soft warm pussy further inviting. The room filled with a sweet aroma that excited me.

I was expecting her to pull my hand away once I touched her warm and wet pussy but she didn't. My mother responded to me touching her pussy in the opposite way that I thought she would. As I delicately touched her pussy for the first time, she moaned. She turned her head towards me and kissed me on the lips. As we kissed, she slowly opened her thighs to give me full access to her hairy womanly treasure.

I was a virgin and, up until then, I had never been past second base with any girl. I had no idea what to expect. Her body felt amazing against mine and her pussy was warmer, more wet and softer than I had imagined. As she relaxed, her thighs opened wider and one of her knees rested against me. She moaned.

"This feels so nice."

She propped one knee up and she reached down and held my hand against her pussy. I slowly nudged her hard clit and she moaned. She started moving her hips and humping up against my hand as I explored her warmth. I tried to take cues from her reaction to my touch and repeated the actions I thought she enjoyed the most. She held my hand against her pussy humped my hand. She took my cock in her other hand and started stroking it. Her quiet moaning and obvious pleasure excited me even more.

At that point, I still assumed she was going to give me another hand job like she had the previous night. That would have been fine. I only knew that I was getting my fist feel of pussy and it was amazing. Knowing it was my mother's pussy was surreal and something I had dreamed of since I hit puberty. I felt the urge to mount her but I wasn't sure how to proceed and I was frightened if I tried to mount her that she would leave. I was surprised at my deep desire to fuck her even after reminding myself over and over that she was my mother. I also had a strange desire to taste her.

I finally got the courage and I slowly slipped my middle finger into her warm pussy. She groaned loud and I felt her vaginal muscles constrict around my finger as she moaned. I thought I had gone too far until she moaned again and she humped up on my finger and leaned over and kissed me very passionately. Her pussy was unlike any other feeling in the world.

"Yes."

She broke the kiss and started shaking. I was startled. She started making a strange squealing noise and held my hand firmly against her hairy crotch. I slid my finger deeper into her pussy and I moved it in and out of her treasure like I was fucking her. Her pussy was soaking wet. Her wet pussy felt so soft and warm. I slid my finger deeper and felt the wetness and warmth of her pussy as it melted around my finger.

She looked over at me and deep into my eyes. I saw her eyes were glossy and her body melted in my arms. We kissed. I had never seen her look at me like she was. I couldn't believe that this sexy, beautiful and naked woman in my bed was my mother. I couldn't believe my finger was inside of her. She pulled me against her and humped my hand. Sureal, I was finger fucking her. It was beyond my most realistic sexual fantasies. I had to remind myself that this was real. I needed something to remind me that she was real.

She kissed me and looked into my eyes after her lips left mine. Her face was flush and she looked so beautiful and vulnerable.

"You are making me want something else of yours inside of me."

She gasped and held my hand firmly against her crotch. She humped my hand and started breathing quicker and more shallow. She looked over at me and moaned. Her eyes closed as her head turned away. She rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up and held them together as she continued to shake and make strange noises. Her pussy muscles constricted and throbbed on my finger.

I was at a loss. I was in uncharted waters. I realized that I was experiencing my mother's orgasm. I was very proud that I had made her cum. Her pussy throbbed on my finger.

"You are really making me want something else of yours inside of me."

Strange that I felt a sense of pride as I laid there and watched my mother shake as I continued to slide my finger in and out of her pussy. It was surreal. I was finger fucking my mother. This had to be a dream. I played her words in my head. Over and over I replayed her passionate words and yet I was numb to her words. Was it a a request or just words in passion.

"I want you inside of me."

My brain strted spiraling in circles. Had she said what I thought she has said.

After a few minutes had passed, she pushed my hand away from her.

"I want you inside of me. Ok?"

I was numb. I questioned my hearing and thought that I had potentially got her words and my desired confused.

Her body laid motionless and over time that her breathing returned to normal. I laid on my side caressing her stomach and looking at her. She was so beautiful. Her naked body was so alluring and yet so beautifully forbidden. I had to keep reminding myself that it was real. She was right, tonight she wasn't my mom.

My mother had never looked so vulnerable and yet so beautiful. I saw something in her I had never seen and it was like she a different person. I saw a younger and more vibrant woman in my bed. Her beautiful naked body glowed. I looked at her face and I noticed that she had tears in her eyes. She turned her head towards me.

"You are so wonderful to me. Are you ok?"

I kissed her passionately on the lips.

I thought it was over. I wasn't going to complain. I was waiting on her to get up and leave although I had hoped that she would stroke my cock until I came again. Even if she left, I had enough jerk-off material in my head to last a lifetime. I had never seen her look at me like she did. I saw something different in her eyes and I saw the girl my dad must have seen years before. I wondered if that was how she looked at him. She smiled and kissed my cheek before she kissed my lips. Eveen if she left at that moment, I knew our relationship had changed forever.

"You are beautiful."

My mother kissed me and then looked deep into my eyes. "I trust you."

I kissed her lips. "You are amazing. I trust you too."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She kissed my cheek and then whispered in my ear.

"Did you hear me earlier?"

I looked at her. I replayed her words in my head.

"I want you inside of me."

My mind slowly started putting a strange picture of fantasy versus fiction in my head. I doubted what I had heard or what I thought I had heard her say. She looked at me to clarify what I had heard. She kissed me passionately and playfully cuddled up against me.

"Am I asking too much?"

I kissed her and as I did, I took her tit in my hand and gently squeezed it.

My mother broke off the kiss and moaned. "I was serious."

I looked at her with a blank stare. She reached down and took my dick in her hand and squeezed it whilelooking into my eyes.

"I want you inside of me."

She pulled her head back further and looked at me. "I am not joking in case you thought I was. I was hopingyou would come to my room last night."

She lowered her knees until her feet were back on the bed. She let her knees fall open and slightly pulled me towards her.

"Ok? Are you ok with this? Is this ok with you? Is this too far?"

I was in a state of shock. I wondered if I had heard her correctly although there wasn't any longer a doubt in my head of what she meant now. Inside of her? I thought that maybe I was in a dream when I heard it the first two times.

I looked over at her. I felt her arms pull me towards her. I couldn't believe this was happening. Had I heard my mother say that she wanted me inside of her? Me, meaning my dick and not my finger.

My brain was going in circles. Was she suggesting what I thought she was? Yes, but was she serious? Was she pulling me over on top of her? Inside of her? Like, my cock and not my finger in her. Like sex? Like fucking? Did she want me to put my cock inside of her? Was this real? Did she want to have sex with me?

I slowly rolled over and positioned on top of her. My weight on her was awkward. Her body was soft. Our naked bodies aligned together. It felt nice but feeling my hard dick against her inner thigh was actually intimidating.

Out of the blue my brain clicked in.

"Mom, I don't have a condom."

She smiled and kissed me. Her voice cracked as the reality set in. "It's ok honey. You don't need one."

I looked down on this beautiful naked woman in my bed as I got on my knees between her open thighs. I couldn't believe how powerful the urge was for me to enter her once I was between her legs and I looked down and saw her pussy. I felt close to a fantasy I had had since my first orgasm but it felt different. I felt different. She no longer was just an object of sex, she was different now.

I looked down and saw my mother but I also saw a beautiful loving and passionate woman. She wasn't just my mom any longer and she would never be just my mother ever again. Strange, she no longer looked like the mother I had seen as a strict disciplinarian for the last twenty years. She looked like a beautiful, desirable and vulnerable woman giving herself to a man that unconditionally loved her. Her size 8 was perfect. Her curves and womanly features were desirable in both sight and feel. Her warm skin against mine felt comfortable and natural. She was real. This was happening.

She looked into my eyes. "I want you to make love to me," she said in a faint raspy tone that sounded sexy and alluring.

"I want to make love to you."

She smiled and closed her eyes as her head rested on the pillow.

Love? Could I give her love in a way my father or no other man could? The terms sex, love, and fucking clouded my mind. What was real? How were they different? Somehow I already knew that just one time wouldn't satisfy my deep desire for her. I felt a strange new connection I couldn't explain. The countless times I had masturbated while thinking of fucking her haunted my mind as I hovered over her naked body.

My hard dickstuck out and I longed to enter her. Again I felt a strange emotion as I looked at her face. I saw bubbles of pre-cum form on the large puckered pink hole on the head of my dick as it aimed towards her pussy. I recalled how I had jerked my teen pecker for the first time while dreaming of her. I recalled my first orgasm and how I thought I had to suddenly piss until my cum squirted uncontrollably across the room and splatted on the floor.

I thought about all of those times I had filled her panties with jism while thinking sexually illicit things about her. I had jerked off countless times since puberty thinking of her nude or partially nude body and this moment. None of those times I had dreamed of her had she looked as beautiful and sexy as she was as I knelt between her open thighs.

'I love you, mom."

"Oh, honey. If you only knew how much I love you."

Suddenly, I think I did.

I looked down at her. I still couldn't believe she had already let me playfully suck on her beautiful large tits and finger her forbidden wet pussy. Were we going to do it? Had she said she wanted me inside of her?