Soldier Homecoming - Long Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated as I thought about my family. What would this mean? Was I was going to fuck my beautiful mother. I wondered, are you still fucking if you make love. There was no one else I would rather be with. There was no other woman I had dreamed of having sex with more than my mother. I felt strange. Was it happening? I wondered if this was a test and if she would stop me just before it happened.

I looked down at her and she opened her eyes. I looked into her eyes and I saw a sparkle. Her smile was warm and inviting. I saw her tits as they fell slightly off to her sides and she opened her arms to me. I looked further down at her body. Her tummy and the curves of her hips were soft and beautiful. I looked at her thighs as they raised and fully exposed her hairy womanhood and the pink lips of her forbidden treasure. My heart was pounding in my chest.

There it was. My mothers pussy was only inches away from me. I had fantasized about it and now it was real. I looked at her large flowering pink pussy lips for the first time as she spread her thighs. No reflection now. Her pussy lips were glistening with her wetness. I focused my eyes. I couldn't believe that she was real. I couldn't believe she was asking me to enter her. She wanted me. Really? Who was this beautiful naked and sexy woman in my bed that wanted me as a man?

I blinked. My mother's hairy crotch was sexy. Nestled in the middle of the thick jungle I refocused on her pussy. I reached down and ran my finger over the puckering lips to prove that I wasn't dreaming. It was real! Her pussy was slightly puckered open and glistening. I could smell her sweet scent. I had already had my finger in her but maybe that too was a dream. I had a strange desire to taste her but I refrained only because of my desire to feel my dick in her was far greater. My mom brought her knees up to her chest and guided my torso so I was centered between her open thighs.

"Make love to me."

She placed her hands on my hips and guided me towards her. I watched her large tits rise and fall as she took long deep breaths. Her eyes were closed. My heart was racing. I could tell she was as nervous as I was.

I could smell her sweetness. I looked down and saw that her eyes were closed. I wondered if she understood that her son was preparing to enter her. I looked down and saw that my curved virgin dick was as hard as a rock and pointed at her flowering pink pussy.

Countless hours in our church had taught me that marriage was the joining of two bodies and that lust and incest were wrong. I wasn't sure what to think although I knew I loved her.

I couldn't believe my mother wanted to have sex with me. Of all people, why me? We had never spoken of my father but I assumed that he wasn't fulfilling her sexual needs. I wondered if I could. I balanced on one arm and adjusted myself between her thighs on the bed. I wrapped my free hand around the shaft of my swollen cock and tried to guide the head of my cock to her forbidden wet pussy lips. My inexperience was obvious. I waited for her to stop me but instead, she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Oh" was all I could say as the crown of my virgin cock touched her thick warm and wet pink pussy lips for the first time. I wondered when a person loses their virginity. I felt the warmth of her pussy on the flared head of my dick.

I saw her thick clit as her pussy lips opened. She took a deep breath as I moved the swollen head of my cock back and forth in her slit and over her clit. I tried to adjust my cock so that I was aimed between the large pink flowering peddles of her pussy. I felt so naughty and yet so alive as I realized my cock was touching my mother's pussy. My cock was where I had dreamed it would be so many times I had fantasized about fucking her. Not just any pussy but her pussy.

I awkwardly guided my cock head to her opening. I felt the warmth and the softness of her pussy lips as they surround the swollen head of my hard cock. I watched the flared head of my cock slide between the large wet and warm lips of her pussy. She moaned and humped her hips up towards me. I felt her warmth and wetness envelope the head of my cock.

I realized "IT" was happening. I was shocked she wasn't stopping me. Seeing my dick disapear in my mother's pussy was surreal. I had masturbated more times than I could count just thinking about her naked body and now she was real. More than that, my dick was in her. Maybe it was more than letting me fuck her, she wanted me to fuck her.

My mom moaned as I lowered my hips. My cock bowed. I was at a bad angle and only the head of my cock entered her.

"Stop."

I raised my upper body and she reached between us and took my cock in her hand. She smiled as she looked up at me. "You feel so big."

I lowered my hips and I felt the head of my cock slide between her pussy lips and push against her as she aligned me to enter her.

"There. Now."

I felt resistance at first and then a strange warmth surrounded my cock. She gasped and let out a long low moan as my rigid cock slowly slid into her surprisingly snug pussy. I was awash in the physical and mental feeling that flooded my head as I slid my virgin cock into her pussy. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have my cock in her pussy.

There, I was no longer a virgin.

I softly kissed her lips. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Thank you."

I looked at her. "For what?"

"Saving your first time for me."

I had just lost my virginity in the most sacred of all pussies. More importantly, I had just lost my virginity in the one woman I loved more than anyone.

My mom's warm pussy squeezed my fat cock as it descended into her most forbidden pink treasure. I wasn't mentally, psychotically or physically prepared for the pure pleasure that came with my dick being in a beautiful woman I loved. I hadn't planned on getting lucky any time soon and I had never thought I would get to fuck my mother.

Fantasies and dreams do come true.

I looked at her face, She opened her eyes and smiled. She squeezed her fingers into my sides. "Oh my. You surely didn't inherit your that from your father. Oh my God. You feel so good."

I looked down at her beautiful face as she smiled. Was I ok? I felt like that master of the world. I knew that I had the luckiest cock in the world.

I pushed my hips down and felt her warmth and wetness caress and squeeze the length of my shaft. Now that it was offered, I couldn't be denied what I had dreamed of for so many years. It was happening. I heard my mom gasp as I pulled my dick out and slowly push it deeper into her warm tight pussy. I felt a slight resistance deep in her pussy as the thick ridge on the bloated head of my cock pushed deeper into her.

"Oh my. You feel so big. Are you sure you have never done this? Don't push too hard."

I lowered my hips down again and I slid most all of my cock into her soft and warm pussy. My mom moaned as I pulled my hips up again. I readjusted my knees and slowly lowered my hips sending my full cock into my mother's wet and warm pussy. The sensation was incredible. I felt my balls against her warm stick-wet ass and I felt the head of my cock bump against something deep inside of her. My mom groaned.

"O, God. You feel so deep. Be gentle."

I felt a familiar tingle in my balls. I tried to wish it away but there was no use in fighting it.

"Mom, I am going to cum."

My mom opened her eyes and raised her eyebrows.

"Already."

"Sorry."

I was devastated. My boyhood dreams of her gasping and groaning my name as I plowed her pussy quickly faded as the pressure in my cock got to the point I knew it was going to pop at any second. My fantasies of being a stud on my first go-around with sex would not come true.

My mom's brain must have shifted gears and gone into a maternal mode. I saw that her sexual and lustful look quickly turned motherly. The amazing and beautiful woman I had entered as a man for the first time now looked exactly like my mother. Well, it was as motherly as she could considering I could see her big tits my cock was buried deep in her hairy pussy. I was about to explode.

She looked up at me and smiled. "It's ok."

No longer the lustful and sexy woman I had seen just a few moments prior, I looked down and saw the face of my loving mother encouraging me. Strange, what was happening? I realized how beautiful and loving my mother was as I was about to explode inside of her.

I panicked. What was I doing? While it had been a fantasy, I had never had so many thoughts in my head as I prepared to release a load of cum. I had dreamed of this moment and masturbated countless times dreaming of filling her pussy with my spunk and now I panicked. Seeing her face and realizing that she was my mother was surreal. Did she love me this mutch? How could she love me enough to let me do this? Should I cum in her?

I loved her more than anything. I wasn't sure what to feel. I felt odd and not worthy.

I felt the pressure in my balls building I had never felt this much pleasure and passion while fantasizing about fucking her. Seeing my mother's face as I was about to cum felt odd. It was out of place but it was real. Feeling her pussy squeeze my cock was overwhelming. Do sons fuck their mothers? Should I cum in her?

My mom must have sensed that I was apprehensive and preparing to pull my dick out of her. She reached down and grasped my ass with both hands just as I pulled my hips up. Using both hands, she pulled me down towards her and she raised her hips. Our bodies collided in a thud. I hit bottom and I heard our bodies smack together. My mother groaned.

"Oh God. Don't you dare pull out of me now."

I looked into her eyes.

She groaned, "In me," as she pulled the cheeks of my ass down towards her.

I heard her words but my brain continued to spin. I couldn't believe it was happening. I heard my mother's voice but the words sounded foreign. Had she said for me to cum inside of her? I pushed my hips down and I felt my body shake about the time my cock pulsed.

It was happening! It was happening now! "Mom, I'm cumming."

"Yes, in me. Cum inside of me."

The first stream of cum rocked through my cock at light-speed and splattered against the warm inner walls of my mom's pussy. It was a strange feeling to be inside of her and feel her warm pussy squeeze my cock as it erupted and pulsed. I wasn't sure how I should feel as my spunk began to fill my mother's pussy in thick waves.

My cock pulsed and again I unleashed a rope of cum deep into her warm darkness. Again and again my cock pulsed and I unloaded stream after stream of cum into her waiting pussy.

My mom moaned. Her eyes were open and she looked into my eyes as my cum flooded her receptive warm pussy.

My mom moaned. "Oh, God."

Her eyes rolled back and her body went stiff. "it feels so warm. Heaven-help-me. Don't stop."

She held my ass as my cock twitched and pulsed as cum rocketed through it and splattered inside of her pussy. She humped her mound up against me and I hit bottom as another stream of cum jettisoned through my cock and splattered deep into her pussy. My cock continued to pulse and spasm as I released more cum into her pussy. After all of those years of watching my cum splatter on the bed, floor or stream into the air, it was strange to think I was cumming inside of her. I was actually cumming in her pussy. I felt naughty and yet thrilled knowing that my warm cum had splattered deep inside my mother's pussy.

I was surprised she said that she could feel me cumming but, as a virgin, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was glad she let me cum inside of her but I wasn't sure if she would regret that we had sex and that I had cum in her. Was she protected? I hadn't asked although I thought she had said she was safe.

I wasn't sure why she had joined me in bed and opened herself up to having intercourse with me. What was she thinking? What did she think of me now?

What did she think of her son that had just fucked her and filled her pussy with cum. I felt naughty and yet alive.

I hoped that she would not regret what we had done. I wondered how this would change our relationship because I knew it would. I wasn't sure how I should feel after losing my virginity other than thrilled that I had just fucked a beautiful woman. I had just lost my virginity and filled my mother's pussy with cum. I knew immediately I would want to fuck her again. Would she feel the same?

"I love you, mom."

"Oh God, I love you more than you will ever know."

My mom started to shake and I felt her heels dig into my ass. I heard her groan and I felt her pussy grip my cock. I looked down at her and saw that her face was red and flushed. "Kiss me."

Our tongues collided. I realized she was cumming again. I pushed my softening cock into her and tried to hold it deep inside of her. I felt her pussy constrict and squeeze my cock. I pushed my cock into her as deep as I could. Her fingers squeezed my arms and her fingernails almost drew blood.

I couldn't believe that I had fucked my mother and, even better, that she had orgasmed with my dick inside of her. Experiencing her love as a mother and now my first sexual partner and lover was surreal. I wasn't sure what to think. I looked down at this beautiful woman who had her arms and legs wrapped around me.

I kissed her on the lips. "I love you, mom." To my surprise, she kissed me back very passionately. 'I love you."

She looked up into my eyes. "Before tonight I wasn't sure if you would even want to hold me. Considering what we just did and where your thing is, I think I underestimated how you might feel about me. I have so much more to explore and experience if you are open to it."

I smiled. She squeezed my ass. "I take that as a yes. I hope that you are ok living in sin with me."

Thinking about her beautiful naked body and where my dick was excited me. It finally dawned on me that she wanted me sexually as much as I wanted her. I kissed her. My cock continued to twitch and grow soft in my mom's warm cum-saturated pussy as we kissed and she spoke to me. My mom lowered her feet and I felt her ankles rest on the back of my thighs.

"I like being together like this with you. I wasn't sure how I would feel. I am glad you didn't run off. I think we need to work on timing."

I looked at her. "Timing?"

"Yes, timing. Although I never came when your father and I had sex, I just did with you. Not bad for the firsttime but I want us to see if we can orgasm together."

I smiled and kissed her. I realized that I had just won the lottery.

My mom raised her arms above her head and looked up at me. I was amazed at how sexy my mom looked underneith me. I was still coming to terms with where my dick was and who my dick was in when she sighed and giggled. Her tits shifted and I watched her nipples grow.

I leaned my head down and sucked on her right nipple. She ran her fingers through my hair. "Oh God, you turn me on. This is crazy. I feel so sexy and full of life now."

I kissed her on the lips and she squeezed my ass. "Nice ass."

I kissed her nipples. "Nice tits!"

She wiggled her hips. "I am also full of you and your goo. You make me feel good. I didn't know how I would feel if we ever did this."

I started to move.

"Don't pull out. Please stay inside of me and hold me."

We laid motionless and in silence. I thought of how I had just lost my virginity. I couldn't believe it was real. I looked down and saw my mother's tits and I raised and looked further down between our bodies. I saw my mother's pussy lips around my shaft and I felt the warmth of her pussy still holding my cock. My mom pulled up my chin and kissed my lips.

"I guess we are being naughty. Strange, it felt so natural for me. You know. It felt so natural when we were making love and you were inside of me. Are you ok? You don't need to look, I can confirm you are still inside of me."

I felt my dick start to get stiff and swell as we laid there. I started squirming around and humping her but she stopped me and told me to lay still. Her pussy felt amazing.

After a few more minutes she moaned as she felt my cock harden and grow inside of her. My mom kissed me.

"I guess that answers the question of me turning you on. I think you like me naked and in your bed like this."

My mom raised her knees again and held my hips as I started slowly fucking her.

I kissed her. "Mom, When was the first time?"

"First time for what? Sex. It was with your father right before we got married."

"No, when you thought of me."

"Oh, when was the first time I thought of having sex with you?"

"Yes."

"Complicated."

"Try me."

"Ok. Then stop moving so I can think."

I stopped fucking her and I kissed her. I looked into her eyes. God, she was beautiful.

"First, this is so special. Your father never spoke to me while we were having sex. He was a wham-bam lover. Cum and done. Ok, never mind him. Well, maybe not sex but I recall thinking how handsome you were when you were in high school. I was curious about your constant erections."

"High school?"

"Nit sex then, just curious. So you asked about sex. Well, maybe it was when you were in high school and I was washing your sheets. I knew that you were actively taking matters in your own hands and I saw you spy on me at various times. I got goosebumps knowing you were interested in looking at me andby then your father was sleeping with Kim, his admin. But sex. Hum. Well I think the first time I thought that I would be ok with you walking in my bedroom and taking me was when I saw you in your uniform. That was the first panty-dropper moment for me."

I looked at her. "Panty dropper?"

"Yes, the first time I got wet and horny thinking of you. I fought it but I couldn't stop it. I was thankful that you were not around. Like I said, you could have taken me then."

"Why?"

"I started thinking of naughty thoughts."

"Really."

"Yes. My sister, your Aunt Ann, once commented that you were a stud. I reprimanded her for being silly but secretly I agreed. I am surprised she hasn't already raped you."

"Aunt Ann?"

"You know you were supposed to stop moving. It's had to think with you moving inside of me. Since you can't stop moving, let's stop talking and take care of what you just started again."

We kissed open-mouthed with our tongues.

"If I can't walk normally tomorrow it will be all your fault."

I tried to mimic what I had seen in the few porno movies I had watched but I knew I wasn't experienced. I felt her body moving under mine as I pushed my cock into her over and over. I raised on my elbows and looked down between us and watched the shaft of my cock slide in and out of the same pussy I knew my dad had fucked countless times. Hearing her moan as we fucked excited me. I liked knowing she was receiving pleasure. I watched her tits sway and flop when I went fast. I heard our bodies smack together and I heard the bed hit the wall as she moaned. I knew my cock was hitting bottom as my balls bounced against her ass and I felt pressure on the head of my cock. It was intriguing and I was amazed that I was having sex much less, I was fucking my beautiful mother. Feeling her and hearing her as I slid my cock in and out of her was a lot better than masturbating.

My mom woke me out of my trance as she pulled my chin up to hers and kissed me.

"Yes, your fucking me. You don't need to watch your dick go in and out. Why don't you try kissing me while you keep doing what you are doing down there? You feel good."

I was embarrassed she had caught me looking at my dick sliding in and out of her pussy. I saw that she noticed I was surprised at what she said.

"Mommy has a potty mouth in bed every now and then. Sorry. Would it be better if I said that youd dick is in mommy's kitty?"