Soldiers of Darkness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't make a move without the Queen's command, however, and it didn't seem as though Red would last much longer anyway. A slave was approaching with nipple rings similar to the ones she wore, and once they went on, Red would stand little chance of resisting the Queen's advances.

A faceless slave halted in front of Red with the rings, while another lifted them up to one of her breasts. Red finally recognized the danger, shaking her head.

"Stop! No!" she shouted, but the slaves weren't hers to command.

The slave grasped both sides of her breast firmly, working her way to the front until the nipple protruded even farther outwards. The ring was placed on top, the inscription flaring as it sucked itself down.

Yellow grinned, feeling the resonance in her own nipple rings. The song of their Mistress was calling to them, corruption beckoning her children.

Red stiffened as the second nipple ring was emplaced, but the slave wasn't done yet. Smearing her fingers in the spurts of milk that wet the tips of Red's breasts, she painted opposing triangles above and below each breast, highlighting the glowing rings.

Returning to the cushion, she retrieved two purple pearls. The slave's rubbery mouth gaped open as she stuffed each one into the tips of Red's nipples, stoppering up the ends.

Red gaped, shaking as her breasts became even more swollen. "You... you!" she hissed, unable to finish the thought.

"Five more minutes," interrupted the Queen. "I expected you to succumb before being granted the rings of submission. There isn't much time left now."

"That's right," spat Red, her eyes blazing with anger. "You might be driving my nipples crazy, but you don't own my soul."

The Queen said nothing, her thoughts impenetrable under the mask. Finally, she turned to Yellow. "Finish her off," she ordered, her voice harsh.

Yellow's heart thrilled at the command, pleased that she'd be able to contribute directly to Red's final downfall. "As you please, my Queen," she said, bowing low.

Turning her eyes to Red, she chuckled as she saw her friend blanche. She knew what was coming.

Savoring her expression, Yellow stalked towards her, stretching herself out to her full height. Slowing to a halt, she stared down at her former comrade, her body quivering under the onslaught of the changes wrought by Her corruption.

Reaching out, she set a hand on her shoulder, concentrating hard. Her face twisted, the mask of her Mistress vanishing as she put it away, showing Red her original face. "Is this what you're hoping for, Akai Sogo? That you can appeal to my emotions and bring forth the goodness that still lives somewhere within me?"

Red breathed in short puffs, dismay and alarm showing in fleeting instants. Yellow gave her a dark grin, waiting a few, long moments until it settled on despair. "That's right. In the end, you couldn't say anything at all. You already know that you'll accept. You'll fall, and become Her general, because no other outcome is possible."

She grabbed Red's fat breast, giving it a cruel squeeze. "You can feel your broken heart. Her power is tangled up in all the shards, waiting for you to let go. To give in."

Yellow leaned over, pressing her lips over Red's beringed nipple, giving the rounded pearl piercing at the end a soft nudge. Puckering her lips, she sucked at her former friend's flesh, tasting the sweat mixed with sweet corruption. Red shook, balling her hands into fists, but there was nothing she could do but moan.

Popping her mouth off, Yellow sighed. "Look at you. You have the body of a slutty bimbo, and all you need is a reason to use it."

"Can't... won't give in," Red sighed, but Yellow could see the purple hue of her lips.

The sickness was in her. It was time to finish this. "You're too far gone already, Akai. All that remains is for you to embrace Her, and fall."

Red shook her head, true fear showing as she pulled back. Archaea snaked her hands around Red's torso and grabbed at her breasts. Leaning in, she whispered something into Red's ear, and her eyes seemed to lose some of their life.

Yellow grinned fanatically and knelt, focusing on Red's rubber coated clit. Placing a hand on top, she gave a mental order, waiting patiently as the coating rippled, tightening up until the fleshy bit was better defined. Yes, this was part of Her hunger, too.

Placing her mouth on top, she let go of the illusion she had been holding, letting her face revert to the stiff mask of her Mistress. All of her favored soldiers wore the mask, just like Her, and she was proud to bear it.

Swirling her tongue around in circles, she poked at Red's sensitive flesh, pleased at how her former commander's muscles clenched. Her pussy was wet, dripping with corrupt fluids generated by her remodeled organs.

Moving her tongue, she cleaned up the mess, choking down the pure corruption. Tasty! If Red's body was generating this, her mind couldn't be far behind!

She redoubled her efforts, wrapping her rubber hands around Red's thighs. Licking as fast as she could, she pushed her head in, planting her nose against Red's mons. She sucked, basking in the damp atmosphere of her vagina.

Red's muscles began to clench, and she knew she had her. Moving her tongue, she pinched her lips together, latching onto Red's clitoris. Red cried out in despair, her body twitching as it succumbed to Yellow's depredations.

Yellow continued to play with her clit like a cat playing with a mouse until Red stopped making noises, her body slumping into Archaea. Good. Now, to see the results.

Her face gradually fell back into a gaping O shape as she retreated, smoothly standing. Red's face was sweaty, her head lolling.

Archaea was still whispering into her ear, power throbbing in her mask. Red nodded along, dull eyed.

The Queen's general stopped talking, hefting the fallen heroine in her grip. "She has failed," declared Archaea. "Her body betrayed her, and her mind collapsed. She is ready to be remade in Your image, my Queen."

"Very good," hissed the Shadow Queen, fondling her scepter. "Replace the collar, and have her put on the mask."

"As you command," nodded Archaea, retrieving the doughnut shaped collar that was being proffered by a latex slave.

She slipped it around Red's throat, clicking the end shut. It regained its color as it pulled itself tight over the woman's rubber coated neck. Red gurgled as she stood up straight. There was little intelligence in her gaze, only the warm glow of satisfaction.

A latex slave nudged Yellow's arm. She was holding another cushion, this one bearing a pale, violet mask, with animal ears peeking out the top.

The cutouts for the eyes were arranged in a similar fashion to the mask the Queen wore, thin crescents curving downwards to lend it a sense of jollity. Two black eyebrows were marked high on the mask, tilted downwards towards the faint indent of the nose.

Gray mirrored half moons connected the eyebrows to the eye slits, the sharp tips at the bottom terminating at its cheeks. The mouth hole was a tall oval, extremely small, as if the wearer was about to fill her lips with a manly length.

Once fitted over Red's face, this would become her. This would be her.

Her hands trembled as she lifted the mask with reverence, flipping it over. The concave interior had a purple shimmer, imbued with Her power. Once it went on, it wasn't coming off.

Red's eyes flicked downwards, a faint trace of fear detectable as Yellow lifted it towards her face. A long, hissing sigh escaped her lips as Yellow pressed it into place, changing from distress to satisfaction.

Yellow let go, watching as Red lifted her head. A purple glow shone on the mask where her eyes would be, her lips fixed into the tall oval.

Her expression was rigid for a long while, and then the eyebrows on the mask shifted, the lips stretching into a wide grin. "Thank you for this," she breathed, her voice a low murmur. "I never would have given in without you."

Yellow pressed her hands together and made a short bow. "Thank the Queen. We owe our existence to Her."

Red's rubbery face flexed, her smile turning back into the O. Turning to the Queen, she raised her arm. "Hail to the Onyx Queen!" she shouted. "Glory to Negative Space! I serve!"

"We serve!" roared the servants scattered all over the hall.

The Shadow Queen nodded her head, rising from her throne. Taking a step forward, she placed her scepter against Red's shoulder, her laughing mask glowing with triumph. The tip of the scepter pulsed, and Red jolted, her nipple rings glowing in response.

"Welcome to my army, Dark Chained Heart Red. You are now my newest general. With you in charge, I will see to the downfall of all who bear the crystals."

Red placed her clawed hands against her chest, wrist against wrist, talons curling up on either side to frame the orbs of her enormous breasts. "I will do whatever you command, Mistress," she hissed. "I exist to serve."

"So you shall," murmured the Queen. "But to do so, you will need to be enhanced further. Upgraded." She raised her voice. "Bring in the mutation vat!"

The great doors at the end of the hall creaked open, the latex slaves moving aside to make room. A loud chant filled the hall as a large, metal cauldron rolled onto the stone floor, mounted on a platform with wooden wheels.

The sound it made as it trundled over the cobblestones mixed with the chant vibrating the hollow, latex heads of the slaves. It was in a language Yellow didn't understand, but the pulsating thrum of the rough voices soothed her as the cauldron rattled to a halt.

A set of wooden stairs was rolled up to the side, banner laden slaves moving into a line in front. The Queen rose from her throne, proceeding down the steps towards the vat, her feet seeming to float over the ground.

Archaea stood aside, a bright look on her mask as she saluted her Queen. After She had passed, she followed, tail swishing as they headed towards the boiling cauldron.

Red and Yellow slipped in behind, following the implicit order. Yellow's heart rose as they approached, sensing from the chanting that this was an unusual occurrence. Just what did the Queen have planned for them?

The banners rippled as the Queen swished past, the slaves dipping their staves to acknowledge her presence. Her dark purple cloak swirled over the wide, wooden stairs as she climbed, the tension in Yellow's heart rising. She got the sense that they were about to see something horrible, or wonderful.

The Queen stopped at the top on a small wooden platform, a clawed hand wrapped around a railing as she turned around. She waited, hunger glowing in Her eyes as her new servants halted, giving her their full attention.

The surface of the vat roiled and bubbled behind her, filled with a toxic mixture of a dark purple substance. There were steps leading down to the bottom where a large gem glowed, filling the cauldron with a sinister light.

"This is for you, my new general." She sighed, placing a hand on top of an exposed breast and giving it a stroke. "I can't wait to see what you'll become."

Red took a step forward, looking uncertain as she stared at the toxic goop. Yellow didn't blame her - she wouldn't enter the boiling vat without a direct order. It looked terrifying.

And yet, Red was moving closer to the edge, her expression becoming ever more uncomfortable as she began to teeter. Even with the mask, some small part of Red's soul might be resisting.

"Step in, my slave," hissed the Queen. "It's impossible to know what you will become until the shadow liqueur has had a chance to work on your body."

Red's hands relaxed, her muscles tensing as the hollow glow in her eyes intensified. "Yes, my Queen," she hissed, crouching down to make a great leap, right into the center of the vat.

Suddenly terrified, Yellow took a step back as the splash washed over the platform, her body speckled with purple goo. She hissed at the pinpricks of pain that danced over her torso, but they soon faded into her rubber coated body.

That was distracting, but she was more interested in what was happening inside the vat. Rays of light from the gem were reflecting off the sides, impacting Red's body, which was sinking to the bottom.

A phrase hissed from the Queen's lips in a dark language, and she raised her scepter. The chained heart within throbbed, and the liquid began to churn, spinning like a sawmill.

Red threw her head back, mask opened in a scream as the rays of light penetrated her body. She writhed under the effects of the corruption, limbs twisting at awkward angles as the fluid began to cloud up.

Soon, there was nothing visible at all but hissing steam. The Queen looked satisfied as she lowered the scepter, the boiling abating as the liquid settled into a glassy sheen. "Rise, my general," she whispered. "Show them what it means to be Mine."

The fluid at the edge of the vat rippled, a head breaching the surface. First came the animal ears of the mask, tinged purple by the fluid, darker half circles mounted on the interior.

Her domed head pushed through the waves, revealing rigid, curved ears at the sides of her face that fanned outwards. The undersides arched upwards, dotted with glowing purple shards that looked like earrings.

There didn't appear to be any seam where the mask connected to her face. It was almost as though she had been dipped in rubber, coming out with an even coating. Her new head could barely even be considered human any more - the Queen had changed her into something alien.

The tips of her armored shoulders appeared, swooping outwards as she confidently marched up the stairs. Her massive breasts bobbed with pride, nipples outstretched with glowing rings and pearls, clawed hands swinging as the fluid dripped back into the cauldron.

Her skin had been colored a light purple, arms and thighs contrasting with a darker hue. It was difficult to tell whether these were different thicknesses of the latex coating, but in practicality, it didn't matter. She had become Her general.

Her body was a walking billboard of her Queen's might, the radiators on her pauldrons hissing as they exhaled a toxic, purple cloud. The bands around her lower arms pulsed as she stopped on the top step, mask leering as she awaited her Mistress' approval.

The hollow glow in the Queen's mask brightened as she took in her newest commander. "You are magnificent!"

She lifted the scepter, pressing the tip onto the evil gem mounted to her breastbone. It flashed as swirls of power transferred between them, and Red shuddered in pleasure.

"With a new body, you deserve a new name!" She hissed. "From henceforth, you shall be called 'Soul Stealer Red,' leader of the Chained Hearts." The Shadow Queen roared, her words expanding to fill the hall. "Let all who hear your name quake in your presence!"

Red's mask twisted into a dark grin, her hand shooting up to salute her Queen.

12