Solo Ch. 01: The Awakening

Story Info
A decorator needs a lending hand, husband discovers new joys.
2.2k words
4.46
11.4k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/05/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My awakening happened when I was in my early forties. For a while the wife had been dropping hints about redecorating our bathroom and bedrooms. Personally, I thought the bedrooms still looked good as they were only done 18 months previously. She did have a point about the bathroom though. It looked tired and not been touched since we did it up ten years ago. I am not a fan for decorating, so I agreed I would call a decorator in to do it properly.

Bill was recommended to us by a friend. She said he did a great job around the house as well as doing a few extra jobs. Bill turned up to give us a quote. He was in his mid fifties I'd say and looked fit as you would expect a well worked decorator to be. He gave us a favourably quote and we took him up on his offer.

Bill, could only do it on a weekday but was confident it could be done in a single day. As I work from home it was me that was house sitting while the bathroom was being decorated.

During the day, Bill went about his business in the bathroom, tidying some tiles and then painting the ceiling. Frequently, I brought him cups of coffee and would chat briefly. He had just finished the ceiling and had come downstairs to fetch his lunch from the van. He sat outside in the garden and I brought him another mug of coffee. As it was nice, I sat with him to drink my coffee.

"It's a nice colour that you have chosen for the bathroom. My wife loves the colour herself. Nagging me to do our bathroom in it too." Bill said.

"Hopefully, she doesn't have to wait as long as mine did." I joked.

"What time is your wife back?" He asked, between bites from his sandwich.

"She finishes at five, so will be back here soon after 5:30". I replied.

"Ah good?" Bill replied. "I will have finished long before then. It will be a nice surprise for her when she's back home."

That afternoon Bill set about finishing his work and at 3:30 he was about finished. I had walked in with a coffee for him. I went to hand it over to him and he asked me to put it down as he just had an accident by getting his hands covered in paint.

"Actually," Bill blushed, dancing from one leg to the other, "I really need to pee. Would you mind?"

"Not at all" I said. Let me lift the lid for you. I lifted the lid and went to walk out the bathroom to give him privacy.

"No," he said, blushing even more. "I mean could you hold it for me?"

I was stunned by what he was asking. Did he really ask me to hold his member while he peed? He was dancing manically between legs. He looked desperate and embarrassed.

"I'm not sure" I began.

"Please, I'm worried I'll have an accident."

With that I succumbed to his wishes. Feelings repulsed i put my arms around him once he turned to face the toilet. With my left hand i unzipped him. With my right I reached for his manhood. As I opened his trouser further his dick fell out into my hand. Its length, though not hard, covered my hand. I gripped it enough to point it downwards and steady. Within nanoseconds he peed into the toilet, the force in which his stream was coming out made the job harder and I had to strengthen my grip.

The fact I was stood behind him, holding onto him in his intimate moment, repulsed me. Or was I repulsed because I could feel myself getting bigger against his ass cheeks as I stood with my arms around him? My God, what if he could feel me getting harder?

I was getting embarrassed. But still he kept peeing. He sighed loudly and I wondered if it was because of his relief or my hand. I was wanting it to be relief for needing a pee but also wanted it out of curiosity if whether I was holding his cock right.

Finally, with a few throbs, he finished.

"That's better thank you," he said gratefully. "Just get the drips please."

"Do you squeeze or shake?" I asked, realising this was not something I have ever asked anyone before.

"Squeezed please." Bill pleaded.

With that I slowly squeezed his cock harder and pushed his skin forward. Then I released and moved my hand back so I could squeeze again. I did this a couple of times more and I noticed his cock was now much harder than before and I was unable to point it downwards. As it grew it also became thicker. I was able to get a better hold of it which made the squeezing the drips out easier.

As I couldn't see if all drips had gone, I carried on. My left hand had now entered his zipper to ensure it was not catching his balls whilst I still rubbed his length. I was in my own world, thinking of the absurdity of the situation when I realised three things; Bill had gone incredibly quiet, I felt extremely hard against Bill's ass cheeks and I was no longer squeezing out drips but effectively wanking him, slowly but firmly. I stopped. Apologised for what I was doing. But Bill put his hand on mine, which I realised was still on his manhood despite me stopping the wank.

"Just a little more. Make sure the drips are gone." Bill ordered gently. I reasserted my grip on his shaft and massaged gently before pulling back and pushing forward. Every time I pulled back, I felt my hand brush against Bill's balls, and he also pushed back rubbing my own cock between his own cheeks.

My left hand was now operating on its own accord. It slipped under Bill's shirt and found his nipple which it tweaked gently as my right hand was starting to pick up the pace going up and down his member. Slowly, Bill turned, my hand dropping from his chest, but now I could see what I was doing as he stood side on in front of me. As I moved my hand up his length, I could see the foreskin covering his bulbous head. When I slid my hand down, the skin exposed the angry looking head. Every time I reached his balls, his cock would throb, and his head would enlarge. His cock both felt and looked huge in my hand. Instinct, that I never knew I had (or was it curiosity?), made my left hand unbuckle his belt and undo the button of his trousers. Once undone, his trousers fell to his knees. He was free balling. No wonder his cock fell out of his zipper so easily. As my hand reached his base yet again, I snaked my fingers around his balls, feeling their weight before I used my middle finger to stroke the underside while squeezing his cock between thumb and index finger.

I felt a hand brush against my own cock. A little squeeze at first then slowly pressure was applied. I felt my zip open, but I kept my eyes on Bill's pulsating head in my hand. Standing in wonder at having a pair of balls and a cock in my hand! Never once did I imagine I would do this, but here I was, stroking and squeezing another man's crown jewels. Bill undid my jeans and they fell to my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked them away. I felt Bill then tug my cock roughly out of the fly of my shorts so he could have a look at me.

"Wow," he said. I looked down and instantly I felt the same. I was rock hard - unmoving even. "Let's get a better look!" And with that, Bill used both hands to take down my shorts. I stepped out of these too and glanced down again. Now without support, my cock bounced against my stomach. Never had I seen myself so big before. I started stroking again, unsure as to why I could not feel it before it dawned on me that it was Bill that I was wanking not me. But Bill could see I needed attention, so he reached out with a finger and circled the very tip of my head. It was already leaking and getting sticky. Then Bill grabbed my shaft tightly and pushed my skin down my length as far as it would go without hurting. That is when I noticed his hands were clean! They had been clean all the time. I had been duped, but now was not the time to complain. There was some serious horniness in the bathroom, and I wasn't going to be the one to stop it.

Bill turned full on towards me. He grabbed my hand and gently removed it from his manhood and placed it on his shoulder. He then took my cock and placed it against the head of his and started rubbing them both together. I could feel his stickiness mix with mine, then he slid his cock underneath mine, his tip tickling my balls. With one hand he started wanking us both. His other reached round to grab my ass. He then quickly turned me round and pushed himself to me, his cock riding the cleavage of my ass. He then began stroking my cock as I had done his earlier.

"That's good, isn't it?" he asked. "Does your wife know you like cock?"

"No," I replied, "and neither did I until you needed the toilet!" I replied.

"I'm your first?" he enquired further.

"Yes." I stuttered. He wanked me faster, grinding himself against me.

"I am honoured. What do you think your wife would say?"

"She'd hate it. How about yours? You said you were married. Does she know?" I reached round to grab his shaft again. I so desperately wanted to stroke it.

"She does," he said. "And if she was here now, she would probably sit in the corner wanking herself silly with both hands." I turned round, so I could look him in his eyes as I regained control of his pleasure. "And" he continued, "with your young athletic body, she would probably want to join in. Perhaps that is something we can arrange?"

I was stunned but I was really turned on by now and I was taking it out (nicely!) on Bill's dick.

"You need to stop that now. Can't be making a mess on these clean walls."

I was not for stopping. I was curious to see what would happen. I wanted to know how much cum I could make another man ejaculate. I stroked faster.

"If you are not going to stop you need to get on your knees!"

That thought suddenly sent shivers down my spine. Knees? In front of Bill? I was unsure about this. I enjoyed the holding and wanking, but surely, he was not going to get me to suck? No, I was not ready for that!

"Knees now! Or you can explain to your wife why there is a mess on the walls!" With that, he pushed me down hard onto the floor, my face inches away from his swollen cock. "Open!" He grabbed the back of my head, thrust his tip into my mouth and wanked himself quickly. I could feel his hand brush my nose and chin and the end of his shaft hit my teeth. I tried to close my mouth over it to give it some steadiness, but as soon as I did, Bill groaned, and his cock throbbed between my cheeks while hot cum quickly filled my mouth. I tried to swallow what I could to avoid mess, but Bill was still thrusting away between my lips causing his sticky hot goo to flow out of my mouth and down my chin.

Bill's groans soon turned to low moans as his wave of ecstasy slowly subsided. His thrusting stopped and his manhood was getting smaller. I had to squeeze with my lips to stop it falling out of my mouth, until Bill himself stood back. He lifted his trousers back up and closed them. He looked down at me and smiled. Then the front door downstairs opened.

"Hi, I'm home.". My wife had returned from work. We had not realised we were at it for a long time.

I quickly grabbed my pants and put them on over my huge erection. Bill gathered his equipment to take downstairs. Before going out the bathroom he whispered to me.

"Excellent hands mate. Not a bad first attempt at swallowing a load. I can help you improve that and sort out your huge cock another time."

"There are three bedrooms to paint." I replied.

"Call me then." and he patted my bulge before heading downstairs.

"Hi there, is it all done? Hope the husband did not get in the way!" my wife asked.

"All done indeed. And no, the hubby did not get in the way. In fact, he was able to give a helping hand. But I'll be back soon. I'll be doing your three bedrooms." With that, Bill loaded his van and left.

My wife cane upstairs to view the bathroom.

"Wow, looking good. Cleans up well after himself too." She said and I merely nodded. "What made you change your mind about the bathrooms?"

"Well," I replied, "looking at the bigger picture, I believe there is unfinished business."