All Comments on 'Solo Submission'

by Subkoksukr4u

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
So funny

You have to laugh at this mess. This is even worse than the other two cuck stories published tonight. Much worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well...

Let me observe you for a moment:

You should stick with what you know.

You are transgender and you should have stayed with it.

Going into loving wives was a bad move.

Alternative, we are in 21cen. so getting out of the closet is relatively easy.

Of course, I don't know where in the world you are from, so maybe it is a problem for you to get out. Eather way, good luck with coming out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TPT - Trash Posting Thursdays???

I was wondering why there was so much garbage posted today realized it was Thursday. For some reason it seems that 90% of Thursdays there is just garbage for submissions to this genre. Oh well, maybe Friday and the weekend will bring something better???

Subkoksukr4uSubkoksukr4ualmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feed back. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why do they gotta be black

Why ya white negros gotta do black ppl like this- especially black men- or their fucking cocks.

so fucking sad and annoying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why they gotta be black

It’s black because it’s a story, nothing more nothing less. If you want it to be different then start typing.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Will it continue to evolve?

Perfect setup for his solo to become femdomme

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

absolutely lovely. your routines are so familiar to my own. i really liked how you integrated the snippets from the hypno video. loved this story, I needed more to finish though, guess I'll check out your other stories for the finale :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubkoksukr4u@Subkoksukr4u
I write about fantasy and real life experiences. I am submissive by nature and love to be humiliated and forced to submit to a Alpha Male. I am experimenting with self chastity and hope that someday I will have a key holder and give up all control.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES