Solo Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put the bottle to Matt's nose and told him to take a hit which he did. Debbie's watched noticing the effect it had on him.

She reached down, grabbed a handful of Matt's hair and pulled his mouth off the dildo. "Enough cock for now, get to work on your mistress's pussy." She pulled his face into her crotch.

Matt's head was in a very uncomfortable position and he struggled to keep his balance. He held onto Debbie with both hands. He licked her pussy the best that he could trying to use his tongue on her clit.

Debbie noticed his discomfort but didn't care. This was about her sexual gratification right now, not Matt's. She thought about the girl at the store with the pierced tongue. It would feel amazing on her clit right now. She decide at that moment, Matt was getting a tongue piercing.

Meanwhile Cindy had opened Debbie's phone back up figuring she was home by now. Cindy was surprised at what she saw.

She took the phone to her bedroom and watched as she worked a vibrator on her pussy. She was so proud of Debbie taking control the way she did.

How fortunate that Debbie left her phone and the video camera on. She recorded them and sent it to herself and deleted the evidence from Debbie's phone. She came twice while watching them.

Debbie rode Matt's mouth and tongue to orgasm, flooding his mouth with her juices. She pushed him away and pointed at the dildo hanging on the side of his desk. Matt crawled over to it and started sucking again.

Debbie knelt down behind her husband and pushed on his prostate massager. He dribbled from his homemade chastity.

She noticed the little plastic container of cum on his desk, it was still full. With one hand pulled Matt's head off the dildo and said, "open up slut, time for a load of cum."

Matt opened his mouth and she poured the contents of the container in it, saying "you better not spill a drop." Pushing his mouth back down towards the dildo she said loudly, "now suck that cock you faggot."

Matt was shocked at the words coming out of Debbie's mouth. He had never heard her talk like this. As he tried to comprehend he felt his wife's hand on the back of he head pushing him down harder on the dildo.

Debbie's pussy was tingling with excitement. She felt powerful and in total control. She never thought she could do something like this with Matt. He had always been the dominant in their relationship.

That was going to change now. Debbie was going to take control, especially in the bedroom and wherever else she decided.

She went and got her bags from the hallway. She pulled out her strap on harness and put it on. She knelt behind Matt and pulled his prostate toy out of his ass, turned it off.

She leaned on Matt's back, mouth close to his ear. "I'm going to fuck you now," was all she said and slipped the head of her cock in his hole.

Matt moaned on the cock in is mouth as the dildo entered his ass. His wife was actually fucking him with a strap on cock.

At this point he didn't care how she found out about his secrets. He was so caught up in the moment that it didn't matter. His cock was pushing against his homemade chastity device. It dribbled pre cum constantly.

Debbie fucked him and like Cindy had taught her, angling it toward his prostate. After a few minutes she pushed the button to activate the vibration mode.

She was delighted to see how it affected Matt. His moaning got louder and he actually pushed back against her. She smiled and slapped his ass cheeks as she continued her assault.

Matt felt his orgasm building deep inside. His prostate had been stimulated to the point of no return. He spasmed and his ass clamped down on his wife's cock.

His cum would have shot clear across the room if he wasn't locked in chastity. It was the most powerful orgasm he could remember having.

Debbie noticed Matt was cumming and placed a hand under his chastity to catch it. She pulled his mouth off the dildo and held the cum up to his mouth. "Lick...Now," she said in a breathy tone.

Matt was not too excited with the idea of eating his cum. Right after having an orgasm it was more difficult but since he'd started saving it up lately it was much easier to do.

He hesitated for a moment.

"Don't make me say it again... you will regret it more than you can imagine," Debbie snarled.

Matt dutifully lapped at the cum in her hand until it was gone.

Debbie pulled the dildo out of His ass. "That's the obedience that I expect from now on," Debbie said. "Now stand up and take that silly little thing off your penis.

Debbie got the new chastity cage from her bag as Matt removed his homemade device. His penis was a bit sore from being trapped for so long.

Debbie returned and told Matt to put his hands behind his back and close his eyes. "I got a surprise for you," she said.

Matt felt the cold metal ring close behind his cock and balls. He instantly realized what it was as Debbie slid the cage part over his penis. She then slid the solid urethral plug in place and locked it. It was pretty easy to get on since Matt had just cum.

Debbie put the key in her purse. "There, all locked up just like you wanted it," Debbie said. "Open your eyes and take a look."

Matt looked down and saw his new cock cage. The plug inside felt uncomfortable but the device didn't pinch or bind anywhere. It was a surreal moment.

Debbie looked at Matt. We both have a lot of explaining to do don't we. Matt nodded. Debbie was quick to say, "I expect a yes Mistress or a yes Ma'am when you address me."

"Yes Mistress," Matt replied quickly.

Now let's both get cleaned up and then we can talk about how much you want to suck cock and please your Mistress.

Still wearing her harness she turned and left the office. Matt followed, his chastity cage bouncing between his legs as he walked down the hall behind her still in disbelief at what just happened.

12