All Comments on 'Solo While She's Away'

by ellen_devlin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes used panties of my Flourishagu #4 smell of musk mixed with urine sweat & cunt fluid fermented .Its a magic aroma addictivd & intoxicating . Thank Ellen for the story .

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Sexy

I get that you were focused on what the panties smelled like, To that end, I would have liked to read more description of the scent. I also would have like to have him stroke his cock with her panties. They are a talisman of her and her erotic power.

Quibbles aside, this was a delicious zen koan of erotica. The briefest of brief stories about a woman's briefs! (Couldn't help but make the pun.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gimme mo

More detail about the panties, please, and more panty play

HeyFor4HeyFor4over 5 years ago
WOW and double wow!

What a fantastic piece! Your writing never ceases to amaze me and I can hardly wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot

What ALL couple's should!!! My wife put a pair of panties in my travel bag when I went out of town without me knowing it, and when I finally got done with work and was in my hotel unpacking, well, you know the rest :-).......was a very relaxing solo session because of HER and she knew it and loved it!!!! We all do it, make it about YOU.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userellen_devlin@ellen_devlin
Can't believe it, but I have a SECOND BOOK published! Chasing Paige (Washington Guardians Hockey Book 2) is available for pre-order on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T3Q1RFJ Kissing Micky (Washington Guardians Book 1) Available on Amazon (and Kindle Unlimited): https:/...