All Comments on 'Solo Wife takes on 2, wait 4, no 7'

by JmaHoney

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Beware of what you ask your wife to do.

Very good erotic story

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Ooh, I want this for my wife!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 1 year ago
Nicely told

A great depiction of an impromptu gang bang. They offered, she accepted.

I like that she doesn't know everyone's names. The anonymity is a nice touch.

How about Night Two for the training class? Andrea can spend some time getting to know the other female officer.

JmaHoneyJmaHoneyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouragement and great idea WoodsLord on night 2. Sound like a fun idea I'll explore!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

“He always wanted sexy stories. Maybe she will pretend to make it up and tell him the truth as a fantasy. That was her last thought as she fell asleep, messy, a bit guilty, but satisfied on a level she could never have imagined.”

A very erotic story. It appears that the wife loved all the cocks in her, but cares little who they belong to. She has become a slut for cock and will want more stuffed in all her holes. I doubt if this is what her husband wanted, but there will be no going back now. Hope to see more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJmaHoney@JmaHoney
I am a 40's male living near Olympia, WA. As is required in my state I enjoy coffee, really into cars, and the rain. Huge whiskey collection but rarely drink. I also cook, enjoy photography and want to get back into hiking, working out and training in mixed martial arts. I ...